Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-1-2005, 05:23 AM   #161
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

A wolf would not try to draw attention, like I do.
We determined a long time ago the wolves are not stupid.
They would've helped me.
I am not a wolf.
Old 05-1-2005, 05:50 AM   #162
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slackygorgeking Send a message via MSN to slackygorgeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny1
They would've helped me.
I am not a wolf.
A good wolf would not your right.... But a newb wolf would by accident. Don't take away your only defense lol. I am twisted on this. He changes his mind way to much. Annoying but maybe not a wolf. He is really active but I am not about to bandwagon someone because he is defending himself a lot. Though he could just be new, but I don't want to save him becaues of that because he could be a wolf.
For defense on tasuke... I don't know if he is a wolf or not. I think he could be a wolf very easily but, this is the way he plays. Everytime I play with him it is like this. He is layed back, makes accusations but does not make a scene on it. Don't take this evidence too far because he is very suspicous, and I don't trust him.
For now I will VOTE EB this is not a revenge vote. Call it what you want. I was going to vote him before. Honestly he is pulling evidence out of his ass. Trying to frame me with no evidence. His only proof is that JTWG players will kill their nemesis. Foolish boy. Still thinking themselves better. He tried to start a bandwagon on me with nothing and I don't trust him at all. Never on aim..

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Old 05-1-2005, 07:29 AM   #163
Benny1
FFR Player

Okay, Dan, my vote wasn't a revenge vote, but I am going to quit defending myself, nobody gets my points at all all you all say is HE IS TRYING SO HARD HE IS A WOLF.
You are lynching me on evidence that is the same as why we almost instalynched slacky.
It's not a good idea....
Old 05-1-2005, 07:32 AM   #164
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny1
They would've helped me.
I am not a wolf.
Perhaps in a TWG that would sufice, but that struck me as odd.

Just because you act a certain way, doesn't mean we can rule out that you are a wolf.

You have to remember that the wolves have an upper hand in this whole thing. They know how to act in each situation, because they can look from the other side...

We still have 3 hours, i'd like to see more posting from everyone.
Old 05-1-2005, 10:25 AM   #165
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Shit.

I haven't been able to get on all day. I really don't think Benny is a wolf from convos on AIM. Look at his posts. They're honestly more newb looking than anything. Slacky, why would you vote for eb? Does it look like the 'true' seer has revealed themselves to anyone? They would have done so by now because eb could get away with too much.

Psychic has done this every game, but he's obviously not a wolf every game. It would help if he changed his human tactics so we could compare more easily, but he hasn't done anything differently than usual.

I've been thinking about this for a while. Based on what I've seen, Tasuke seems most like a wolf. First, it seems like he tried to inconspicuously pry at Slacky being the cause of Spheroid being wolfed, which is what I think the wolves want us to believe. He then voted Dan for something he said he didn't understand. Now, he's gotten two votes on him (Benny and Dan) and hasn't responded to either vote at all, which is an easy way to avoid slipping up and letting any attention wander away from him.

Inactives, get active plz. Phantoms are not something we want to have. vashthegunman, you posted something about how you would become more active. I haven't seen it.

Demon, I think Patron should be excused from having a phantom. He stated before you changed the end of day 2 that he wouldn't be able to get on until Sunday night or Monday morning. Changing the time while he's gone and while we knew he would be gone seems unfair.

If anyone needs to contact me, PM me. I have a whole frickin' research essay to do, and I serve Mass at 7, so I can't get on AIM.

So should we push for another instalynch or what? Dammit, vash of gunning, vote.
Old 05-1-2005, 10:33 AM   #166
Benny1
FFR Player

That post made me think, I am going back wiht my gut feeling, Tasuke partially because I don't want to be killed for sopme of the most retarded evidence ever.
Old 05-1-2005, 10:48 AM   #167
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

If no votes change it will be a knife-in-the-box between Tasuke and Psychic. Demon, are we going by the FFR clock or what?
Old 05-1-2005, 11:16 AM   #168
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Sorry for the double post, but due to this being important and all, I'm gonna sneak on AIM for a little while. You should feel honored.
Old 05-1-2005, 12:15 PM   #169
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

w00t, triple post. For those of you who missed the jTWG chat, the day is over. Demon will be back in a few hours to do the knife-in-the-box between Tasuke and Psychic, and Patron was excused of a phantom. kbai.
Old 05-1-2005, 01:19 PM   #170
patron_viridantis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to patron_viridantis Send a message via MSN to patron_viridantis Send a message via Yahoo to patron_viridantis

I vote Patron_Viridantis because I've been gone and have no desire to enter this argument.
Old 05-1-2005, 01:24 PM   #171
patron_viridantis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to patron_viridantis Send a message via MSN to patron_viridantis Send a message via Yahoo to patron_viridantis

NOTE: THE PREVIOUS POST IS VOID BECAUSE THE DAY IS OVER.
Old 05-1-2005, 03:05 PM   #172
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Demon God Char (7:13:31 PM): now then, 1-Psychic 2-Tasuke
Demon God Char (7:13:33 PM): K?
Ninja Benny1 (7:13:35 PM): okay
Demon God Char (7:13:38 PM): Ok
OnlineHost (7:13:47 PM): Demon God Char rolled 1 2-sided die: 2
Demon God Char (7:13:52 PM): K
Demon God Char (7:13:56 PM): Tasuke dies
Demon God Char (7:14:01 PM): Ill start on the story now
Wi LLW EEVE RFLY (7:14:05 PM): ok
DANLEWIS2005 (7:14:11 PM): ok

Tasuke is dead
Patron gets no phantom cuz i changed the end date without him knowing.
Ill post the story soon
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Old 05-1-2005, 04:39 PM   #173
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Tasuke, Psychic25, and MessengerOfDeath ran into the northeast door on the second floor of the building. The Nemesis entered the chapel and looked at them scurrying into the door. He made his way to the door as well.

"Well atleast we got away" Psychic25 said

"Yea thats great, but now were gonna die!!! D-I-E!!!" MessengerOfDeath exclaimed

"Shut up man, atleast we wont be killed by zombies" Tasuke said

"Yea, id much rather be beaten into the ground by a big dude in an apron" MessengerOfDeath said

They ran through a long corridor and ran into a crossroad, they had one door to the right, one to the left, and a dead end in front of them.

"Ok i got an idea, me and Psychic will go in the door to the right, and you go in the left door." Tasuke said

"Oh Fux0rz that, i aint goin nowhere alone" MessengerOfDeath said angrily

"I could always come with you..." Demon Of The Comet said

"Whoa WTF, how did you get here?" Tasuke inquired

Demon Of The Comet turned around and turned the hands of the clock on the wall to 7:06. The wall shook and dust fell off, the clock fell back into the wall and a door was in its place.

"Thats how i got here" Demon Of The Comet said

"Oh.....how come we didnt notice a shaking wall?..." Psychic said quietly

"Cuz i came in before you got here, then i heard running steps and heavy breathing, so i hid behind the wall before i let myself be seen........CHECK OUT THIS PIMP SWORD I GOT!" Demon Of The Comet said

He took the sword from his back and held it at its hilt. He swung it around making a slicing sound in the air. The hilt of the sword had black wings jilting from it. Everyone scratched there heads and remained quiet.

"ok so like i was saying, you and Demon Of The Comet go in that door, well go here. kbye!" Psychic and Tasuke said as they ran into the door to the right.

"I guess that leaves you and me" MessengerofDeath said

"yea sure whatever, lets go"

They both entered the door to the left and closed the door behind them, the door at the other end of the hall opened up, the Nemesis and multitudes of zombies poured in. The nemsis inspected the doors and decided on the door behind the clock that Demon opened up. He disappeared in the darkness of the room...

"Tell me why i got stuck with you" Demon Of The Comet said

"How should i know, i dont like you either" MessengerofDeath responded

"man, im some pimp dude with a sword stuck with a dumbass"

"You call that a sword? my dick is bigger than that"

"....Im giving you 5 seconds to shut up before i hurt you"

They closed the door behind them and looked around the room, it seemed to be an office for someone important. There was a curtain on the back wall, aswell as a statue to there right, a desk in front of them, and a door next to the desk. Demon walked ahead and inspected the desk.

"Hey i found a journal....COME OVER HERE DUMBASS!!" Demon Of The Comet called out to MessengerOfDeath

"What do you want?" MoD asked

"Listen..."

"January 14th,
It has been 4 days since i transfered to this place, it totally sux 4ss0rz. I hate it here, its so damn quiet, and when they play music its 80's rock shit. WHO LISTENS TO THAT STUFF!!!! I need some Disturbed, some Metallica, SOME FUCKING SLIPKNOT!!! Ill even take Linkin Park. ;_;

January 23rd
Ok this is totally wierding me out, the other day i signed for a package, it was in a box, and the box was twice as big as i was. When i called for someone to wheel it in the storage closet, the head master got mad and yelled at me. He said:

'Damnit George, what did i tell you about sticking your nose in business that doesnt concern you?! DOES ANYTHING I SAY REGISTER IN YOUR SMALL LITTLE BRAIN!!!'

There was more to that, but just thinking of it makes me want to bludgeon him with a dictionary. He sent me to my office like i was a child, he even had security take me here, and i didnt even know we HAD security! I managed to make a small hole in the wall of my office and looked outside into the main hall where the head master stayed. He opened the box and a tall......thing walked out. I cant call it a man, it was something else. It had a beating organ on its back, as if it was a heart. The face of the creature was badly deformed although i couldnt see it up close, and its fingers were....elongated....and a mix of orange and red, it also looked like it was hollow.. The monster noticed me through the hole in the wall, it must have heard me furiously writing this entry. It turned to me, it had a bad limp also, it jumped up and smashed the wall....."

"....what, thats it?" MessengerofDeath asked

"Well if there was more wouldnt you think id still be reading? Besides the rest is too bloody to make out" Demon of The Comet said.

Demon Of The Comer put the journal entry in his pocket and got up, he looked around and noticed the curtain, he went over and pulled the curtain back quickly. His eyes widened and he quickly shut the curtain.

"What was it?" MessengerofDeath inquired

Demon laughed and ran over to the other door, "Come on, you dont wanna know whats behind that curtain." they both walked into the other door and looked around, the room was bare, except for a man tied to a chair. He looked at the two people, "Wanna untie me?" He asked.

"Whats your name?" Demon asked

"My name is lightdarkness but you can call me LD" he answered

"Alright then"

Demon untied LD, they quickly walked out of the room, leaving messengerofdeath behind.

"Come on man!" LD said

MessengerofDeath walked out of the room, but instead of following behind Demon and LD, he walked up to the curtailn and tugged it down. A large portion of the wall was missing, he could see down to the main hall where the Nemesis and zombies had taken over. The large monster was also in the middle of the room, he looked up at MessengerofDeath.

Demon and LD were already outside the door.
"Arent we gonna go back and save him?" Ld asked

"Save who?..." Demon answered

The Tentacle Tyrant looked at Messenger, he put his arms back and thrust himself toward him, the top half of MessengerOfDeath flew off and hit the wall hard. The Tentacle Tyrant quickly knocked what was left of him down for the zombies to feast on. He ran outside the door after LD and Demon.

The zombies that once inhabited the outside hall had dispersed, even i dont know where they went, and im writing the story. Ld and Demon went toward the opening in the clock when Dan walked out, and looked at Demon.

"Whos that guy?" Dan asked

"This is LD, he is teh pwn" Demon answered.

Right after that, Tasuke and Psychic exited the door and walked toward Demon, Ld, and Dan. Everyone looked at eachother and nodded, they set off toward the door when they heard a knock at the door.

"Ill get it!" Tasuke said

He walked over to the door Demon and LD exited from, he opened it and at that exact moment the Tentacle Tyrant lunged at Tasuke, digging his fingers into him and shooting into the next room, breaking down the door.

"hey, what happened to Messenger?" Dan asked

The group heard a tearing sound, as well as the sound of dripping fluids. The top half of Tasuke flew out of the room, everyones eyes widened.

".....ow....my......*cough cough*........ass...." Tasuke said

The Tentacle Tyrant walked out of the room and looked at them. He stepped on the remains of Tasuke and pointed a finger at Dan.

".......im'on eat'cho kids!" it shouted out

Everyone ran into room behind the clock with the Tentacle Tyrant right behind them. Dan was now officially afraid for his kids....

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3, EVERYONE SEND IN THEIR PMs, DEADLINE IS 5PM MONDAY
Quote:
Old 05-2-2005, 04:47 PM   #174
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

They entered the room behind the clock, it was a boiler room and that were on a cat walk just about 10 feet above the base level. They hurried to the other side of the cat walk to climb down the ladder but the Tentacle Tyrant was fast on their heels.
Dan, Psychic and LD were at the ladder and were making their way down but Demon didnt want to wait. He jumped on the railing and leaped toward the wall adjacent to the ladder, he took out his sword and shoved it in the wall and rode it down.
Everyone else made their way down but evilbutterfly was still on his way down when the Tentacle Tyrant came to the ladder. evilbutterfly was standing before the Tentacle Tyrant, he extended his hand back and shoved it toward evilbutterfly, but a Katana came out of nowhere and stabbed the Tentacle Tyrant in the head.
evilbutterfly flew down the ladder and joined up with the rest. The Tentacle Tyrant turned around and looked in the shadows, Tsuteto calmly walked out. He had a sword resembling Demons handing on his back. He pulled it out and loked at the Tentacle Tyrant, a smirk formed on his pimp ass face. The Tentacle Tyrant held its arms back and thrust itself toward Tsuteto, he quickly bent down and did a lateral slash across the Tyrant.

The Tentacle Tyrant fell to one knee, "Oh fux dis..." It called out as it hit the floor. Tsuteto straightened up and rested the sword on his shoulder.

"OH JHEA!!!!" Tsuteto called out

"Holy Shit.....Tsuteto=Teh Sw0rd G0D" Dan said

Zombies poured in from the door right behind Tsuteto, at that time his face looked like this ---> 0_O and he ran over to the ladder and climbed down as fast as he could. They ran to the other end of the hall and entered the door. They shut it behind them and ran to the far end of the hall, the light of the sun permeated the halls. They reached the other end of the hall and pulled the door open, the light of the sun blinded their eyes.....

Notes for those who dont want to read:
-No Kill
-Tsuteto is teh sword wielding pimp

Day ends Wednesday May 4th at 9PM

Live players:

Daiele Lewis20 (DANLEWIS2005)
SlackyGorgeKing (Slacky88)
Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)
dAnceguy117(P337 teh 1337)
Benny1 (Ninja Benny1)
Psychic25 (ilseruus)
Tasuke (tasuke1382)
Tsuteto (Tsuteto Dracman)
evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
Patron Viridantis (GreenOblivion87)
Vash The Gunman7 (Vashthegunman7)
Tank101 (DDRUnlmtd)
lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)

IT IS NOW DAY 3
Quote:
Old 05-2-2005, 05:12 PM   #175
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

W000000000000T!

Nice job guardian!
Old 05-2-2005, 05:52 PM   #176
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

LOL, I love saying I'm the seer. I also love talking to the guardian right before he sends in his PM and telling him that I'd be a good choice to guard. I love how the psychic is gonna PM/IM me and reveal themselves. I suddenly don't hate jTWG. :P

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-2-2005, 06:28 PM   #177
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

Can the host explain to me the voting pattern because when I counted the votes
I got 2 for me, Benny, and Psyhcic. and who did the phantom votes go to?
oh yeah and F*CK!, thanks for letting me die asses.
Old 05-2-2005, 06:33 PM   #178
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Well Tasuke, let me go get the voting sheet.
And your welcome, no one got phantoms cuz i changed the end date without Patrons knowing.
Quote:
Old 05-2-2005, 06:42 PM   #179
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Slacky-1 (evilbutterfly)
Danle-Lewis20-1 (Tasuke)
Psychic25-3 (Himself, lightdarkness, Tsuteto)
Tank101-1 (Himself)
Benny1-2 (Daniel_Lewis20, HydroJakep)
evilbutterfly-1 (Slacky)
Tasuke-2 (dAnceguy117, Benny1)
Quote:
Old 05-3-2005, 11:30 AM   #180
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

Great job guardian. You did good.

As for voting, i vote lightdarkness. My reasoning compares to the way he plays in twg. In twg he's active, and much smarter. Here he's just being quiet, and an inactive dumbass.

Closed Thread