Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2004, 03:23 PM   #21
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Okay, so I unlocked Diamond Cup, right? And I practice all the tracks on standard with 29 racers, right?

And then I unlock Chapter 7, right?

Chapter 7>All the Diamond Tracks Combined

God, I hate that lava stuff.
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 02:31 PM   #22
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Now I'm stuck on beating Emerald, Expert. It's the stupid Greenplant - Intersection's fault. I swear to god, I own every other track, and this track would be easy too IF IT WERENT FOR THAT GODDAMN LAST TURN! IF I GO TOO FAST, I FLY OFF COURSE, IF I TRY TAKING IT AT A STEADIER SPEED, SOMEONE BOOST-BUMPS ME FROM BEHIND AND I FLY OFF COURSE! JESUS CHRIST, IT'S A FUCKING TURN! WHY CAN'T I FUCKING PASS IT AND JUST GET ON WITH WINNING!? HOW THE HELL DO THE OTHER RACERS DO IT!?
Old 07-26-2004, 02:50 PM   #23
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Brainmaster07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omeganitros
Chapter 7>All the Diamond Tracks Combined
That's the grandprix (sp?) right? Have fun playing it on very hard... That level is a bitch, I can beat normal every time though.

Quote:
Now I'm stuck on beating Emerald, Expert. It's the stupid Greenplant - Intersection's fault. I swear to god, I own every other track, and this track would be easy too IF IT WERENT FOR THAT GODDAMN LAST TURN! IF I GO TOO FAST, I FLY OFF COURSE, IF I TRY TAKING IT AT A STEADIER SPEED, SOMEONE BOOST-BUMPS ME FROM BEHIND AND I FLY OFF COURSE! JESUS CHRIST, IT'S A FUCKING TURN! WHY CAN'T I FUCKING PASS IT AND JUST GET ON WITH WINNING!? HOW THE HELL DO THE OTHER RACERS DO IT!?
Oh noes, that turn sucks. I just hug the right corner and slow down a bit, seems the work. And have you considerer killing everyone else and peddaling to the finish line under 100mph? . Most people I've killed in one race is 22, I was dang proud.
Old 07-26-2004, 03:11 PM   #24
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

I just played it, I ment stay on the left.

And skip the boosts before it, they aren't worth it, I skipped all of them and still got 1st by around 4 seconds on expert :P.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:28 AM   #25
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Blah. I played it again today. I hate the game even more now.

Beat level 6 on story mode.
Beat level 7 on story mode.
Getting the tickets to unlock 8.

And I'm not even going to BOTHER Expert mode on all of them. I still can't do Standard Diamond because of the frikin desert level. WHAT KIND OF IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE LATERAL SHIFTS? I swear I miss one of the last ones every time because some idiot racer bumps me offcourse.

~Squeek

PS - Brainmaster: any clue how I can find Ikaruga? All the EBGames, EBX, and Best Buy stores around me don't have it.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 12:55 AM   #26
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Lateral Shift is easy if you get and keep an early lead, and then just L and R through the lateral shifts without even turning. You kinda hafta start early, but if you time it just right you can catch the shifts right on the corners and save some precious time for the Staff Ghost.

Speaking of Staff Ghosts, I hate Chapter 9. I could own it, if I could survive the track! Yeesh, you think there would be shortcuts, but noooo! They're actually sending you back! GG secret to winning!
Old 07-28-2004, 02:22 AM   #27
Feuergeist
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Feuergeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AasumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omeganitros
WOOOOOOO BOUGHT THE GAME TODAY!

I hate Lightning - Half-Pipe. I was so close to getting 1st (overall) on Standard, but I made 13th place on that stage, no thanks to trying to stay on course.

But on the other hand, I love my customized Rapid Unicorn. Wouldn't trade it for the world (unless the world included Rainbow Phoenix).
yet i find myself looking at yet another double posting spammer...

and i dont know wtf half of that post meant, so perhaps you should spend time explaining it to those of us who are unfarmilliar with what it means, seeing is that is what your main priority is. if you think that means im interested then your sorely mistaken for someone else. I couldnt care less about a game like this. If it came out of the gamecube it can only be so good.

Perhaps you should go shove a fat piece of firewood up your ass you cock.

Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Feuergeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 04:09 AM   #28
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Quote:
PS - Brainmaster: any clue how I can find Ikaruga? All the EBGames, EBX, and Best Buy stores around me don't have it.
www.amazon.com

It's around $40 simply because it's a pretty rare game. And yes, it's in english, ignore the huge japanese writing on the cover.

EDIT: Oh, I'd bet you gamestop would have a used copy or two. That would probably only cost around 20 aswell, although I can't garentee anything.

As for as latteral shifts goes, what are you people talking about? I love that level. It's simple really, first level I spend killing everyone, second lap I burn all my boosts as soon as possible, third lap I'm home free. And you know, if you complaining about getting gameovers because you keep dieing on the same level, wait until master mode. You get ZERO lives, and the computers are INSANELY agressive.

(For the record, I have cleared all normal and unlockable cups on every difficulty including the unlocked master difficulty. I've also cleared half of the story mode levels on very hard, and all but one on hard.)
Old 07-28-2004, 01:34 PM   #29
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Dang. You're way too good at this game.

I actually went to GameStop as well. They did not have a copy either. It must have gotten very popular around here. I'll try internet sites.

~Squeek
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 04:23 PM   #30
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

I would post videos but a 3 min, or however long the average level is, video would be around a gigabyte o_O. Even compressed it would still be a good 500mb.

But if any of you guys need to find out how to make a specific turn or anything else under like 20 seconds I could get that up to view.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:32 PM   #31
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Meep, my bad. You get two lives on master, still a hella lot harder then the other difficulties though :P.