Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2008, 03:01 AM   #1
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Video question (XviD4PSP)

Wow, I can't believe there's seriously no other place than Chit Chat for this, but oh well.

I've been into encoding videos lately and I've been wondering what a number of options do. The program I use has no useful built-in help manual and Google searches come up with crap, so I thought I'd ask here and see if maybe a video pro could answer (I'm an audio guy, man, **** all this video crap lmfao). I'm using XviD4PSP.

What I want to know about these things is how they affect the video; mostly, how it will affect the quality. I'd go nuts checking all the boxes but I'm not sure if half the things are going to have a positive affect. I can throw in possible values too if that makes it easier.

I don't want to have to go find some video forum that looks trustworthy, register an account there, and then hope somebody will respond to me lmao.
So anyways i was thinking, what if a single miss didn't stop your combo? Instead, your combo kept going until 2 consecutive misses were made. I think this would provide a more realistic ranking system, and eliminate a lot of mashing.
-Yukari- is offline   Reply With Quote