Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 03:54 PM   #21
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

I am the seer.. I hate to reveal myself this early in the game, but I don't have any other options. I asked about LD, and Chardish said that he was not a werewolf.

Old 10-27-2004, 03:57 PM   #22
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Changing vote: Tasselfoot
Old 10-27-2004, 04:00 PM   #23
ImEric12
FFR Player

Also voting for Tasselfoot.

Old 10-27-2004, 04:09 PM   #24
drake_legendz
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to drake_legendz Send a message via AIM to drake_legendz Send a message via MSN to drake_legendz Send a message via Yahoo to drake_legendz

I can't post in this topic because I'm not part of the game.

NO MORE TEARS!

How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

NONE they all sit in the dark crying
Old 10-27-2004, 04:10 PM   #25
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

^ Yes.

Anyway.

This looks like a desparate act by Eric to get Tass off his trail to me.

LD's mad vote-changing frenzy and lack of explanations have me suspicious too, especially since Eric named him a human while claiming to be the seer. Plus he looks like he's trying to protect Eric with his most recent vote.

But I can only choose 1, so I'm voting for ImEric12 this round.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:15 PM   #26
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

I'm keeping my vote the same until further info is gathered. ImEric could just be trying to get two werewolves out of touble by saying he was the seer and ld is human.

Edit: Kilga beat me to the explanation :< (seems like great minds think alike)

Edit2: I'm listening to Thriller XD. Doesn't really have much to do with this topic besides being about monsters and stuff. Awesome.

More on topic: I have no doubt in my mind that Imeric is a werewolf. It's just a suspision, but you can't change my mind. And ld is looking sorta sketchy. he would be smarter than to change his vote right away. If I'm killed tonight, I will know why. If I'm not, they are avoiding proving me right. Outragous claims, I know, but I just have a stong feeling about this. I'm not sure if this is smart playing or not, but if we can get rid of werewolves, I'm willing to sacrafice.

"The humans have another tool - a "seer". During the night, the seer has a revelation about a particular player. The seer privately informs the PM the name of 1 person they want information on, and the host informs them if they are a werewolf or human. This is a powerful tool, but if the seer makes it obvious who he is, he's going to get wolfed."

if ImEric really was the seer, he would have used his powers correctly. This revalation happens over NIGHT Unless I'm understanding this wrong, it has to be over night. I'm not basing my accusations off of this, but this is just just proving my point further. Imeric had no problem with coming out that he was the 'seer' because he is a werewolf, and werewolves don't kill each other.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:36 PM   #27
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

The reason I voted for tass, is because eric claimed he was the seer, and was right with what he posted.

The way I see it, he had a 50/50 shot of knowing if I was human or not, and because he didn't risk it, I trust he is the seer.

After telling tass this, he still thought eric was a warewolf, thus leading me to the conclusion, that Tass is a wearworf.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:42 PM   #28
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

ImEric12

It's obvious.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 10-27-2004, 04:43 PM   #29
ImEric12
FFR Player

Cypher: About the whole overnight thing, the pre-game counted as an overnight.

And have you ever played this game before? If so, you know that the seer (or cop, whatever you want to call it), generally tries to wait until later in the game to reveal theirself, but if it comes down to a life-or-death situation, they will reveal theirself. I can only hope that whoever is the medic (er, forgot what it's called in this version,) will believe me, and save me from being killed by the werewolves, assuming that they will target me.

Old 10-27-2004, 04:43 PM   #30
User6773

Clarification.

All references to "night" and "day" refer to the game phases, not actual real-world nights and days. And the game begins during the "night" phase. So just as the werewolves killed The_Q "last night", the seer also had a revelation last night, and the guardian picked who they wanted to protect last night (obviously, it wasn't The_Q, otherwise he wouldn't be dead.)

Old 10-27-2004, 04:46 PM   #31
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

@ Everyone: I know when night and day happen in the game, it just that ImEric worded his 'coming out' odd. Like I said, though, I didn't base it off of that assumption.

@eric: Woah woah woah, life or death? Guess who the werewolves really really want dead. The 'Seer'. In the case that seer actually comes out, he will probably be eaten that night. Your point of 'Life and Death' doesn't work.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:50 PM   #32
ImEric12
FFR Player

Chardish, you never answered my question.. are screenshots legal?

Old 10-27-2004, 05:33 PM   #33
User6773

No. In a certain, live-action variation of this game, roles are assigned using a deck of playing cards - if you get a face card, you're a wolf. It's forbidden to reveal your cards to others, because that's incontrivertible proof of who you are and it takes the fun out of it. It turns the game into "If you're not a wolf, then prove it by showing me your card!" And that's not fair.

Old 10-27-2004, 05:34 PM   #34
ImEric12
FFR Player

Okay, thanks. Just making sure.

Old 10-27-2004, 05:48 PM   #35
Kenzya
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kenzya

I don't know exactly what's going on. It's only been one night so everything said is only pure speculation based off of few words. Even with so few things being said I can sense the tension in the room. It seems as if some people are trying to cover their tracks or, so to say, "greese the wheels". After a more thought out decision, I've decided to vote for ImEric12.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:02 PM   #36
ImEric12
FFR Player

Okay, I swear on my life, I am not a werewolf. Obviously, that doesn't mean too much online, but I'm dead serious. If you guys don't want to recieve any more help throughout the game, such as knowing who the real werewolfs are, go ahead and vote me off.

My vote remains directed at Tasselfoot.

Old 10-27-2004, 06:16 PM   #37
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

No matter what you are...from my point of view it looks as if you're digging your own grave.

Just stop posting replies. It doesn't help and it may hurt.

I'm waiting to vote, so nothing from me as of yet.

~Squeek
Old 10-27-2004, 06:23 PM   #38
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Because we don't know much, just vote already. I really want to get this game moving fast.

Due to recent events, I have to change my vote to ImEric12. Sorry dude.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:04 PM   #39
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

i would have asked Chardish to do this, but as he is away... i'll post it.

As of now:
6 votes for ImEric12 - Tass, LD, Kilga, Cypher, Kenzya, and Moogy
2 votes for Tass - ImEric and Aleco
1 vote for Kenzya - Guido
1 vote for djshox - sleepless
1 vite for sleepless - djshox

3 people haven't voted: Qreepy, Flypie, and Squeek.... now, by simple math, its obvious that these 3 votes don't matter unless someone who has already voted changes their vote. so guys, please vote so we can move this along. i think it should be a 24 hour thing anyway, not a 48 hour thing.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:06 PM   #40
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I wasn't paying any attention to this game. At all. I forgot about it.

Therefore, I am reasonably certain that I am not the werewolf, because I think I would have been told, and I probably would have paid alot more attention.

Therefore, my vote is against LD. Only really because he alerted me to the thread, though. I have no idea what is going on. But if you want better reasoning for that, I guess I could pull something out of my ass for it. But only if you ask.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Closed Thread