Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-9-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Default New Profile Please

If this is in the wrong section, forgive me. I'm not sure what people use to offer in exchange for putting in the effort for these things, I don't know if they still take credits or what but let me know.

I need a new profile!

Start Here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/.../XXXsmittyXXX/

I've done away with the old style. It'd be pretty simple, stick to the industrial/entropic theme as I describe below for everything. I need a banner of the same dimensions as Smitty(I think it's the max size). My name is to be stylized as you see fit on the left side, relatively similar in size as Smitty's. As well I want the border around my gamercard similar to that of smitty's but with more 3D'ish depth to them. Do your best to try and border the gamercard properly, for example, on smitty's, the left side of the card's border intersects the icons for his skype, add friend, etc.

For the background I want dark. Start with a black background and in the foreground I'd like to see something similar to smitty's. Around his name in the banner there is a very stylized, almost industrial look to the scene. In Smitty's, various brushes and patterns are meshed together to make it look like an entropic wall of green to gray to black. I'd like to see this throughout the banner/gamercard section eventually entropy turns it to solid black slightly past the gamercard links. For the colors, how Smitty used the green, I'd like to see a deep red hue and where it may fit, splash in some yellow if you would like. Oh and don't put the pot leaf in the banner either or the girl haha. I just want that industrial style of colors to black throughout.

If you could also make an avatar I'd intensely love it. Take this gif and make it a bit smaller so it doesn't stretch the user bar on the left side of the forums and also input the letters "PNX" inside at the top of the gif in the same style as you use for the banner name.

Last edited by Phynx; 06-9-2013 at 08:40 PM..
Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote