Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 09:44 PM   #3021
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophylaxis View Post
I'm not a super huge fan of how Jade is going "there is a wolf between AA and Shado" since it resolves him of all accountability if one of them does indeed flip town. Feels agenda-y. Also the townread on Witch kind of screams "everyone else is doing it, why not me???"

its not agenda'y if its what i actually believe. do you think there's a clear lynch today outside of The Thunderdome??? because if there is im not seeing it, im seeing alot of people who look bad and not alot of ways to clear them

i town read witch because i liked her proactivity and the way she responded and pressured me!

then she goes and does a wierd gross im-going-to-bet-it-all defense on shado without even addressing the points people have been bringing up about him (other than saying i guess hes more valuable than me??? :[), and that knocks my townlean flat on its back
Old 02-24-2017, 09:50 PM   #3022
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Jade Harley View Post
hi proph!!!

are you the type of player that gets swayed by ate???

because thats what it looks like to me right now and im trying to think about what that could possibly mean
Whenever I read his posts my brain thinks he's scum but my gut thinks he's town if that makes sense?

I don't consider the stuff Shado is saying to be AtE.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:52 PM   #3023
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Xel, I would still like an explanation for: #1190
Old 02-24-2017, 09:54 PM   #3024
Hakulyte
the Haku

Actually, nvm. I think I got it. (fml)
Old 02-24-2017, 09:56 PM   #3025
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

Quote:
its not agenda'y if its what i actually believe. do you think there's a clear lynch today outside of The Thunderdome??? because if there is im not seeing it, im seeing alot of people who look bad and not alot of ways to clear them

i town read witch because i liked her proactivity and the way she responded and pressured me!

then she goes and does a wierd gross im-going-to-bet-it-all defense on shado without even addressing the points people have been bringing up about him (other than saying i guess hes more valuable than me??? :[), and that knocks my townlean flat on its back
How do you think you will fix the bolded, then? Looking at the game through the lens of how people look isn't really a great look for you.

Explain the scum mindset of Witch doing the "i'm going to bet it all" defense on Shado. What does scum!Witch have to gain if Shado is town versus scum, and what would be the mindset scum!Witch would need in order to come out of the gates defending Shado there?
Old 02-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #3026
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

lol proph, all my text is bolded so i cant tell what your talking about! xD
Old 02-24-2017, 09:59 PM   #3027
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Harley
im seeing alot of people who look bad and not alot of ways to clear them
^^^
Old 02-24-2017, 10:00 PM   #3028
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

God why is there not a SINGLE WAGON in this game at or over five votes.

It's like this game was designed for wagon analysis to not be effective.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:02 PM   #3029
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

4 -- DaBackpack -- roundbox (67), thesunfan (260), XelNya (94), [color=greenAragakiAyase[/color] (263)

Nearly guaranteed scum between roundbox/Xel here if sunfan/AA are town.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:02 PM   #3030
Witch of Certainty
FFR Player

Quote:

I want you to try taking an objective look at this and explaining yourself why it's bad. Because it is.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:03 PM   #3031
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

Quote:
Explain the scum mindset of Witch doing the "i'm going to bet it all" defense on Shado. What does scum!Witch have to gain if Shado is town versus scum, and what would be the mindset scum!Witch would need in order to come out of the gates defending Shado there?

witch already established they make hard town reads. if they pick out a handful of towns and champion them all phase i think it makes her look better than she actually does.

i know i said i wouldnt bring up progression again, but she just seems unwilling to change her mind once she decides someone is town, she doesnt absorb and process evidence pointing to the contrary and theres examples of her blindly following her top town and sheeping their logic. its alot easier to say "that stuff is dumb, your dumb for thinking it matters" than absorbing it, considering it, and explaining in detail why you feel differently. its just not a good look imo :[
Old 02-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #3032
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MML
The fact I have no idea what to say about Proph is bad. Next phase he needs to step it up or I'll grill him
I'm here and looking over the thread.

If you want to grill me, the time is now.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #3033
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
alright my reads list is almost done pending a few interactions, but imo its kind of a mess!!

strong town:

haku - haku acting like an agent of chaos this entire game makes him stand out!! but in a good way! hes kind of doing his own thing and has been consistently doing so this entire game, so hes really the only person im really confident about reading alignmentwise!

mml - i just read his tone as pure and his line of thought i can easily read and identify with!

weak town:

proph - proph is trending down because hes not here enough! i cant really get a sense of where he stands on a lot of issues and id really like him to come and weigh in on todays posts beyond just make a single post and leave!!

sunfan - out of the people i asked about the dbp wagon yesterday, your response felt the least genuine! i mean its better than what i got from xel (nothing...) but still your reaction was not what i expected considering you started dbp wagon!! your tone and thoughts today are fine, but that one point is dragging you down in my mind and making me paranoid about you...

wineandbread - i feel so frustrated because i feel like when roundbox left i got cheated out of getting his thoughts about dbp wagon because he made 2 posts then peaced out, leaving me with almost nothing to go on for the day!! your first content post i really like, but its going to take a lot more than that to clear this slot in my mind.

null:

xel - i cannot read your slot!! your interactions with people are strange. you never answer any question i ask you. you come in, weigh in on stuff for like 2 or 3 posts, then inexplicably leave!! i really want to have a decent real time interaction with you. also i want you to tell me what your thought are about dbp wagon and your role in it with 2 or 3 sentences! although im not even sure how much this will help read you at this point...

witch - your posts today were fine but your hard defending of shado makes me suspicious of you again, downgrading you to null. i cant help but tinfoil that you have alignment information and your using it to gain favor subtly. ugh witch has caused me so many headaches this game...

THUNDERDOME:

aa - aa is really hard for me to read at the best of times, and this is not the best of times. my previous post showed why i think town aa could do what hes done and obviously as a wolf he could do it too. the thing thats balancing it out in his favor is he has been unrelenting in his questioning and scumhunting and seems to have towns best interests at heart, although a voice in my head is telling me that even that could come from a wolf mindset.

shado - i know your done talking about raeko, but that is a microcosm of a larger problem in that i cant i cannot understand where alot of your posts come from a town mindset. when i read posts from other people i can put myself in their shoes and think "yeah i would totally do that". i cannot do that in very many cases with you. ironically the only time im seeing where your coming from is recently when your campaigning against your lynch, and i agree that finding and investigating other people today is a wise use of time and i will be doing that, but my thoughts now are between aa/shado is our best chance to find a wolf.

=======

now that the reads list is posted, i think examining player interactions is the logical next step! and thats what im going to be doing~~

yes standing out in a good way means u do good things as town and such, yay haku

tone read best read everyone, let's just post count theory all games then

I can agree on this one

Ofc we ignore everything outside the dbp wagon right

sure ok

yes strange is bad, but then look at your fucking haku read. ofc I ignored your dbp question it was stupid. and inexplicably leave? Am I not allowed to come in, play the game, and then go do something else or should I just camp the fucking thread for fucks sake

I don't really see a read here so much as commentary

how do you have aa and shado in the same fucking section rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
1. AA
2. Xel
3. wab

[may be subject to change every 5 seconds]
explain to me your scum read on AA or so help me I will lynch wagon you so fucking hard

you can't have aa in the scum pile here. Check his fucking content, it's clear precise, lacks immense oppertunistic aligned posts, follows up on details, what the fuck is wrong with you, legitimatly

Quote:
Something's not right with that 3/5 Shado wagon being still a thing until close to EoD.
you're right, it's missing some votes on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
On phone in between things so I have to make this quick

Let's quote a relevant post

I believe shado is capable of seeming human as a wolf
I've said many times over why I think shado is scum, there's a plethora of things because I think his day got progressively worse up to the point where he was lolcatting
My vote is literally never moving as much as I can help it

Witch's defense of shado and trying to find another wolf instead of shado while saying we can lynch him later reeks of a partner trying to save

The whole leaving shado until we have room for error is horseshit, we will always be one mislynch off mylo/lylo barring two scum deaths in one cycle, lynch + vigi so fuck that
Haku. How. Are. You. Reasonably. Scum. Reading. AA?

Quote:
3 -- ShadoWolfe -- thesunfan (128), AragakiAyase (160), XelNya (21)

Take your guess. I feel biased at this point.
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Please do not respond in bold within quotes.

Witch is my top scum

Shado has looked bad for awhile and I can't help but Scumlean him for it.

I still do not like SunFan over the DBP issue but I don't know if I want to vote him today. I'll probably ISO him over the night phase.

I haven't read all of the thread still but it looks like Xel never came back to make an impression. Please correct me if that's wrong but it if it's not then that's troublesome.

Personally I got an eye on you, WnB. Roundbox was super lackluster and I don't clear people because of subbing in.

--

Freezin is trending up for me.

Haku is kind of trending down although I think that's more of I don't really like his play (I hardly ever do) and he's probably town.

The fact I have no idea what to say about Proph is bad. Next phase he needs to step it up or I'll grill him

Everyone else is about the same as I already stated.
What places witch above shado, cosnidering AA's argument and support?

Is it his recent posts because while I agree they're certainly better, his response to my post still hangs there disgustingly

See this?

Quote:
I have to say that xel's read post feels like the most consensus thing ever. AA/Haku/sunfan town, also he's nulling MML when he says that

Dissonance in reads. I just hate how he is making zero original pushes and is just sheeping AA on Shado.
This should have been your response.

But you didn't. WHICH is actually super interesting on it's own tbh.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #3034
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch of Certainty View Post
I want you to try taking an objective look at this and explaining yourself why it's bad. Because it is.

stop telling me its bad and explain it!

witch
Old 02-24-2017, 10:05 PM   #3035
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

short hand is I still support the shado lynch. While marked improvement of content is there I don't think I can agree with Witch or that his content has improved enough
Old 02-24-2017, 10:05 PM   #3036
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

I will, inexplicably be ducking out for a bit.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:05 PM   #3037
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Votes from post 2126 to post 3035
Night in 0:55:24

---
Old 02-24-2017, 10:05 PM   #3038
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

As in for less than hour
Old 02-24-2017, 10:08 PM   #3039
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
explain to me your scum read on AA or so help me I will lynch wagon you so fucking hard
Old 02-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #3040
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

ok you think shado is scum xel

who are his partners???
Closed Thread