Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 09:05 PM   #3001
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I wouldn't doubt AA is a wolf but that's more so a compliment that wolf AA is really damn good hiding out. There is nothing in his play that seems out of character for town AA
His entrance was meh.
His hunting didn't pick up nearly as fast. It was described as "light punches" instead of actually "punches".
His D0 EoD vote is ugh even for avoiding KitB.
Calling out who got vigi killed and what's the nightkill with certainty was ugh.
He's tunneling Shado atm and doesn't seems to care much about anything else.

Yeah, definitely normal town AA.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:08 PM   #3002
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
There were wagons on four people, do you really think none of them were a wolf? What I mean is, if I were wolf, that EoD was way too chaotic to be defending DBP in if there was a wolf in literally any of the other wagons. I could only see wolfShado trying to pull people off DBP "for towncred" in the event that there were 0 wolves in the other wagons.
who was the 4th person? because at 17 mins left when a lead wagon emerged there was only 3 wagons (i dont consider a single vote a "wagon" >.>)

dbp, me, proph

afterwards, for exactly 3 mins theres 4 wagons.

then it goes back down to 3 and stays that way the rest of the day

i dont see whats so hard about understanding it. you call for people to get off dbp constantly, nobody listens to you and afterwards you try to cash in on it. the fact that if its true or not doesnt take away from the fact that its definitely possible...and im im not seeing how its impossible maybe im not understanding you correctly???
Old 02-24-2017, 09:11 PM   #3003
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Sad that sunfan thinks he knows my game better than I know myself
"everyone knows you better then yourself, especially when it comes to social issues"

Words I always keep in mind whenever someone grills me for shit I feel that they know nothing about. Also why I don't bother trying to figure out what "meta" I have because y'all are gonna know better then me anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
witch moves up to a solid town lean for asking good questions
Is this still your stance on Witch because last 10 or so pages make Witch look horrible.

Quote:
shado trying to clear himself off volume makes me like him even less
Volume Thoery < Post Theory

Post Theory < Actually playing the damn game.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-24-2017, 09:14 PM   #3004
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt AA is a wolf but that's more so a compliment that wolf AA is really damn good hiding out. There is nothing in his play that seems out of character for town AA

I think leaving him off the table is fine for now. As long as we have other strong wolf suspects AA is best kept at a town lean methinks.

yeah he's not on my list to of people to lynch today at all to say the least

Did I defend Freezin? I recall saying that role playing was fucking stupid.
I did say that I wasn't going to scum read him for it, if that's what you are referring to.

yes that's exactly what I was referring to.
Who are your top scum atm MML?
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:14 PM   #3005
Hakulyte
the Haku

hot read: Sunfan is town because he tried to clear raeko. #942
Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #3006
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Day 1

---

Okay, I'm a bit confused how this works. It says wolf kills are predetermined and can only be prevented by jailing the wolf. They still only get 1 kill per night though right? But does that mean the wolves have 3 possible people at all times they can lynch, and they choose one? And if the person assigned to the specific kill is blocked, then no kill goes through?

This will probably be clearer as I read.

Anyway, after catching up:

AA: It seems AA is fighting a very multi-sided battle at the beginning of the d1 but the heat dies when he goes to bed. Nothing really egregious there. I once again like his content regarding Shado, but it's all he really addresses up to when I post. I think you should consider looking for some other wolves since you seem pretty adamant about Shado being a wolf. It basically made me forget most of what you were talking about up to when you started harping on him.
Haku: First d1 read list seems out of character with how Haku played d0, but I need to look again to make sure. Pretty sure he wasn't reading witch so high or AA so low. Later he basically says all he does is post to gather information and anti-town w/e. And then parks a vote on jade soon after, who was initially one of his more towny reads. This felt entirely like information gathering, since he felt the need to point out the status of insta to him. So on the one hand, I don't like Haku because of the chaos he is trying to fling, but I do like… what I think the intent is (which is basically breaking down Jade's RP). I'm glad he owns up to his hypocrisy in #2305, makes him more towny imo. He gets progressively better for me as the day passes.

Witch: (is it a he or she? I think I read someone asking the same thing d0) Witch's commentary is a bit more focused in d1, with an early target on Jade. Although his dialogue on Jade seems more a threat than an interrogation, he asks some decent questions to Haku. But overall I feel it is more "laissez-faire" than active pursuit of solving the game.

Shado: I find his argument of AA/Witch appealing, what I didn't like is that he ends up kind of playing in the past cause he has to address AA/sunfan accusations, which are indeed legitimate. Arguments/retorts are incredibly flimsy and hostile (and honestly there's not much to work with in his d0) and have no new insights really. Probably tilted or maybe just has nowhere to go. I think there is no way AA/Shado are same parity after d1.

Sunfan: I find it hard to pin sunfan scum from the shado interactions. That's the one big thing that stuck out to me. I don't really share his suspicion of MML (he changes this sentiment later). Otherwise nothing in particular popped out, but I'm on the edge of ruling him out via PoE

Xel: I think your kill reasoning on #2385 sucks, it is way more plausible for mellon to have been vigi'd (or maybe, it's better to say it is way more unlikely vigi shot Charu). Not to mention the vote on dbp is just blah. I feel like you don't really care about this game, maybe out of tilt idk. Bad vibes overall. Okay, you make a read list on #2798, seems like you just can't avoid dem tower posts ;P.

Proph: Seems eager to place a vote despite his first d1 post saying he wanted to review his scum reads/vote analysis. Otherwise basically quiet until the posts regarding his history. Which I'm not going to bother with. #2586 was… eh. He seems more focused on the shadow 'mixed signals' rather than his two wolves (not to mention he notes that Jade "seems decent enough for now" but has him as his bottom 2 scum) Otherwise, busy bee is busy.

Jade: The manner in which he handles AA/Witch/Haku is okay in my book, obviously with a bit of roleplay nuance. I agree with Haku that this kind of posting can be difficult to interpret but behind the green text and positivity, you can kind of infer where he is going with his posts. For example, he is for sure peeved with Haku hammering down on him around posts ~#2300. I liked the exchange with Haku and Jade regarding trying to put together teams cause it seemed pretty natural to me.

MML: The intent and delivery of the arguments against sunfan (esp #2324) seem towny to me, as well as his defense of Jade's roleplay. His later d1 posts probe some of the right things I feel better reading him as town in d1.

Town: AA, MML
Null+(+): Haku, sunfan
Null+: Proph
Null-: Witch
Scum: Xel, Shado

Overall at this current moment I feel Shado is the best lynch. My only issue is there could be too many people on this wagon. I will try to poke some other people. If on the offchance Shado is green, I immediately look to sunfan/AA. Gonna abstain for a bit.

This is as of pg. 146
Solidified townlean for Wabby. He seems to actually be considering both sides of every read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #3007
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Btw @inD if you could clarify about the kills thing I posted in #2990 for me that would be lovely

Also is the vigi 1-shot?
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #3008
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
b o l d b o y s
Don't respond to people like this if you're town you make ISOing a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
His entrance was meh.
His hunting didn't pick up nearly as fast. It was described as "light punches" instead of actually "punches".
His D0 EoD vote is ugh even for avoiding KitB.
Calling out who got vigi killed and what's the nightkill with certainty was ugh.
He's tunneling Shado atm and doesn't seems to care much about anything else.
1 It was meh in the sense I don't recall any fire from him. Not that damning

2 See point 1

3 yeah it's pretty nasty and to be honest it'll always be relevant to any future stances he takes in the game. I'll always judge whatever actions he takes against if I think if a TownAA who voted DBP would do it. Valid point

4 Which he does as town alot

Quote:
Yeah, definitely normal town AA.
I can't tell if this is sarcastic lol.

Anyway I just don't think AA is a hit right now, horrible EoD or not. I stand by he's a bad lynch for today 100% though.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #3009
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

reread and im sorry shado, i missed a votecount so there were 4 wagons for significantly longer than i thought there were. still doesnt change the fact that dbp was ahead in votes for almost all of the last 17 mins of the day not that its actually relevant because you dont mention dbp once during that time so...what the heck???

what was the point of crusading against dbp lynch, then when it actually starts materializing you say nothing, and later your claiming credit for being against it??

im confused... :[
Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #3010
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

Hi, I'm here and should be on until EoD.

Let me read up.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:21 PM   #3011
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Also is the vigi 1-shot?
Full vigi. Can shoot every night.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #3012
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

if i thought dbp was a miss i would have brought it up as soon as he was in the lead, but from the moment hes in the lead till literally 1 min till eod you say nothing....

i guess just add this to the list of things i cant understand about you play...
Old 02-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #3013
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Trying to read and post while cooking is hard. I'll be back in a bit

Likely voting Xel so far, maybe Jade or sunfan but most likely Xel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 02-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #3014
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Who are your top scum atm MML?
Please do not respond in bold within quotes.

Witch is my top scum

Shado has looked bad for awhile and I can't help but Scumlean him for it.

I still do not like SunFan over the DBP issue but I don't know if I want to vote him today. I'll probably ISO him over the night phase.

I haven't read all of the thread still but it looks like Xel never came back to make an impression. Please correct me if that's wrong but it if it's not then that's troublesome.

Personally I got an eye on you, WnB. Roundbox was super lackluster and I don't clear people because of subbing in.

--

Freezin is trending up for me.

Haku is kind of trending down although I think that's more of I don't really like his play (I hardly ever do) and he's probably town.

The fact I have no idea what to say about Proph is bad. Next phase he needs to step it up or I'll grill him

Everyone else is about the same as I already stated.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #3015
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I haven't read all of the thread still but it looks like Xel never came back to make an impression. Please correct me if that's wrong but it if it's not then that's troublesome.
Xel posted a nice wall, but so did Jade/wabby etc.

Witch seems to simply have a different playstyle from what we're used to see. @ finding towns over finding wolves first.

He may have to do a little more than that. (@Xel)
Old 02-24-2017, 09:32 PM   #3016
Hakulyte
the Haku

Is this someone trying to solve the game or someone trying to reduce the options for the other players.

#Headache 101
Old 02-24-2017, 09:34 PM   #3017
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

So would it actually be useful for me to go back to the stuff said last night or should I just interact with people right now? Thinking I'm going to do the latter.

I have to say that xel's read post feels like the most consensus thing ever. AA/Haku/sunfan town, also he's nulling MML when he says that

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelNya
This is honestly a super good post both tone-wise and overall wise
Dissonance in reads. I just hate how he is making zero original pushes and is just sheeping AA on Shado.

Speaking of Shado I wouldn't shed many tears if he was lynched but these posts are honestly making me reconsider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado
Lalalala sorry I lost the game for y'all. Hope you read me better in the future
Also, I tried. I really did. You burnt me out and made me meltdown twiiice hahah
I'm not a super huge fan of how Jade is going "there is a wolf between AA and Shado" since it resolves him of all accountability if one of them does indeed flip town. Feels agenda-y. Also the townread on Witch kind of screams "everyone else is doing it, why not me???"

#2834 from Shado seems honest as well?

I don't know. I have zero meta experience with Shado so I just have no idea if the gut town tells I'm seeing are actually legit or if he's scum who is really good at faking these town tells. AA's confidence in Shado being scum makes me want to trust him but I have no idea how good Shado is as scum.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:34 PM   #3018
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Trying to read and post while cooking is hard. I'll be back in a bit

Likely voting Xel so far, maybe Jade or sunfan but most likely Xel.
Xel makes the most sense for you fmpov.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:40 PM   #3019
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

hi proph!!!

are you the type of player that gets swayed by ate???

because thats what it looks like to me right now and im trying to think about what that could possibly mean
Old 02-24-2017, 09:42 PM   #3020
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Still, I'm glad this isn't something people can use on me in the future, then.
The more I read of Shado the more I am convinced that he needs to be lynched. He's totally acting like a caught wolf in places. Even Haku calls one of them out---

Quote:
(I added "not" because he added "not" himself in his next post)

Am I misreading this or you're refusing to talk because you want to protect your wolf game?

That's pretty fishy to me as well. I think you should talk about it and fix it on the go for the next games. It's win/win in a way if you want to improve your game.
Like when Haku calls attention to it then it should be pretty obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post

This is the first time I've seen someone call Lar spewed town I think, that looks good because its actually pretty possible and I hadn't been thinking about it
The fuck does spewed town mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I am slightly annoyed more than anything, I was never dying and he never gave me anything to rebut

I don't understand why he voted me today (he asked me a question that I don't understand) and voted me, so its just more annoying than anything else

I think he's being pigheaded, he more than likely at this point actually believes I've been playing like I was in Time Travel, but hasn't given me reasons why he thinks this, so w/e

I'm trying to not let it bother me but it bothers me slightly
You know you keep saying that and I'm pretty sure I did explain it. Looked like you where trying to redirect the lynch in the same manner you redirected the lynch off your wolf partner to win TT

It's that or you second guessed your read on DBP

And you already said you didn't second guess anything so idk what to tell you.

Quote:
Xel, don't answer this.
This is so anti town that if we don't lynch Shado here we all deserve to lose.

Quote:
I think if I'm wrong on one of my top towns, it would actually be MML because I think I haven't seen him make a strong push on someone yet aside from raeko

but I'm literally only voting shado today so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I feel at this point that AA posted this I've already pushed on Witch tho?

Also kept my vote on SunFan regardless of wagons that's a pretty strong statement I though?

I guess I could use more swears and insults then that's how you've been town reading me all this time except I won't so fuck you for reading me like that

Closed Thread