Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2004, 10:21 PM   #1
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros
Default Hey you, yeah you.

"You're the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt. I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. I bet you put pubic hairs between your teeth just to make it look like you get laid? If you're average looking, I'm Brad Pitt. Your face should be sued for attempting to impersonate a human, you freakish gargoyle. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Smart? Who are you trying to kid? Single-celled organisms out-score you in IQ tests, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum. Stop bullshitting about your height. A fucking circus dwarf is not 'average.' Lying won't get you on the good rides in Disney. Lying about your weight again, eh? Since when did Pregnant Water Buffalo Size become 'Average'? You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn! Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire."

http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/

I love this thing.
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:31 PM   #2
Master_of_PARANOiA
FFR Player

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so dense that light bends around you; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Who am I kidding? You would.

Finally, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?
Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate
Master_of_PARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:38 PM   #3
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. Who the hell told you that you are attractive? Mr. Magoo? You're the kind pathological liar who even lies to an insult generator. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. If brains were electricity, you wouldn't have enough power to run the dynamo in a fire-fly's ass,you heteroclite example of why pregnant women shouldn't work with plutonium. Like your height, everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "Fuck off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come.

This is fun

Shut it, before I jack-hammer your head into the concrete pavement and plant pretty plastic flowers in your ass, you brain-fried gimpzoid spazboy.

HAH. This is Great
Old 07-20-2004, 10:39 PM   #4
Sinjin
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Sinjin Send a message via AIM to Sinjin Send a message via MSN to Sinjin Send a message via Yahoo to Sinjin

Those are all terrible. Not bad for a random generator, I suppose, but....I certainly hope nobody on this forum would be dumb enough to try and use those insults in real life.

Insults have to be catered to a situation. There are no really good all-pupose insults, unless it's from aperson's growing collectiong of names that start with the word "ass", AND

"Have a seat, Oprah."

OR

"Have a seat, unclefucker."
Sinjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:40 PM   #5
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

There are so many pop ups....

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
flypie743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:42 PM   #6
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Quote:
Originally Posted by flypie743
There are so many pop ups....
Get a better browser.
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:49 PM   #7
minymax3
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to minymax3

um not a man and wow thats just messed up.
minymax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:52 PM   #8
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Your total worth amounts to less than the appalling squandering of oxygen and water required to keep you from being maggot meat, you dungaree-sporting dufus. If you had any sense of decency, you'd hang yourself from the nearest lamp post, you shameful waste of oxygen and water.

This is fun.
Old 07-20-2004, 11:06 PM   #9
Master_of_PARANOiA
FFR Player

@Cypher:
Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.

(lol, this is fun)
Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate
Master_of_PARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 11:18 PM   #10
Kenzya
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kenzya

Really? I didn't get a single popup with Firefox.
Kenzya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:09 AM   #11
jazzmosis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jazzmosis

I just randomly selected a pile of characteristics.

Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget: in which case, you're in the cupboard! If you're attractive, Quasimodo is a former Mr. Universe, you full-of-yourself baboon butt-ugly bulbous babbling baffled boob. You're the kind pathological liar who even lies to an insult generator. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn! Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
<3 Jazzoo.
jazzmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 10:38 AM   #12
ddrking133
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrking133 Send a message via MSN to ddrking133

You dipsticked, gibbon-groping, panty-sniffing, cum-sucking, zit-nibbling, fuck-faced scuzzbucket,peckerheaded, stray dog-raping, jock strap-slurping, rectal-gobbling, zit-nibbling, cunt-faced bobblehead, clusterfucked, father-groping, armpit-licking, cunt-munching, boil-popping, fuck-faced fucktard!

Yall liss'n here. Shut the fuck up yall gay ass maw fucker. Are yall wif me? yall stupid mofo, chicken shit, redneck, belly toad, frog ass leapin maw fuckin cock suckin nasty doosh bag. yall can eat my ass an' die. Bitch fuck. yall year so fuckin stupid moron. yall gayfer, urine so godayum gay, yall fuckin ******s. Ya reckon?
Old 07-21-2004, 11:00 AM   #13
linus
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to linus Send a message via MSN to linus

What a putrid waste of a puny penis you are! You should face legal action for your attempt to impersonate a man, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted Jerk-In-The-Box. You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered rump. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. You four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturd with a head full of misfiring synapses. Like your height, everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming. Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic. I bet you have to take your salary to the bank because it's too small to go by itself, you pathetic ne'er-do-well. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Now, my little ankle-humping hermit, do me a favour and get your clubfoot stook on a busy train track.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:02 AM   #14
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

I would like this topic better...

If it were never made...
Lupin_the_3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 11:14 AM   #15
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face like a boiled Octopus. No, come to think of it, you would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must

And Lupin, the proper grammar is "If it WERE never made".

Fool.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 11:16 AM   #16
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
And Lupin, the proper grammar is "If it WERE never made".
I don't think every letter has to be capitalized...what I wrote looks fine to me.
Lupin_the_3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 11:21 AM   #17
TheTypist
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TheTypist

Oh, what random insults have declined to! As they all wallow in their own arrogance and folly, they are completely blind to the fact that their posts are utterly worthless, and their very presence is an insult to all who don't need a thesaurus while trying to glorify themselves in futility.

They disgust me so, I refuse to refer to them in second-person. Oh lord, what will become of this country when the leaders of tomorrow are all moving overseas, and all that's left are the idiots who are delusional enough to think they have an ounce of writing talent?

They sort of remind me of eight-year-olds who just learned a new lesson in school, and are so proud of themselves that they use the same word, like, "%@^$!," or the same scientific principal, like "Humans breathe air and drink water!" over and over again, until the words become so stale, they don't sound like English anymore!

Their existence is a drop of poison in the American Melting Pot.
TheTypist is offline   Reply With Quote