Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 04:03 PM   #61
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

thanks Jurs, thats exactly how i wanted you to respond. consider all suspicion dropped and vote changed to demon

and lol at the quadruple post!

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #62
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc16
and it's also time fvor me to vote

The only person i have a slight suspicion of right now is Jurs because:
1. Her level of play is above JTWG, so why wasn't she wolfed night one? after all, this is TSAGod's 2nd(?) game, so i would have thought Jurs would be a better wolfing candidate than him.
2. She bandwagons on demon, who is a useful jTWG player, even though he's acting like a complete prat at the moment.

Jurs these are only small suspicions, but feel free to talk to me over AIM to clear thinfs up.

double post/10

1. Because i'm a likely person to guard. I'm sure the wolves would rather kill a mid-tier player than possibly trying to kill someone who's a top-tier jTWG player, have them saved, and having it prove their humanity starting an instant alliance with me and the blues. This is not a dumb move on the wolves' part (surprisingly).
2. If Demon is acting like a "prat", then why keep him here if he's not helping at all? He's just causing a lot of bullshit drama. First he's in the AIM chat saying he's going to ignore half of the room, then he starts changing his vote 6 times in 2 hours. This is NOT helpful to us and not helpful for finding a wolf. If we can't pin a wolf, it's better to get rid of a stupid human.
So now im a moron for talking about something else besides JTWG in a chat that had nothing to do with JTWG? Just cuz its named JTWG doesnt mean thats what was going on, when i got in there no one was talking about JTWG. Dont bitch at me cuz people wont get active.
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:27 PM   #63
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Ok im changing my vote to Jurs
NOTE: This time its not a BS Vote

Jurs has done pretty much nothing this whole game, it MAY be day 1 but that doesnt mean we cant atleast get some chats started. If we would go about it his/her (whatever) way then we would all sit back till day 2, missing a day and losing 1 person. Thats wolf life, no one wants to just sit around and do nothing. not to mention hes basically spamming up the JTWG chat.
Quote:
Old 08-30-2005, 04:31 PM   #64
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I find it funny that you say i'm doing basically nothing.

Maybe you need Hooked on Phonics.

Edit: Considering i'm basically the most active person posting in this entire thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:38 PM   #65
Freed
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Freed

sidestepping all the demon/jurs drama for a second...

i was rereading the topic and came across this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendude
ok, to make this quick, I'll just change my vote to
demon

BANDWAGON'd
and his first vote was completely unjustified, too. he slipped under my radar for a little bit, until just now, and so i think chickendude is a bit wolfish at the moment.
Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:44 PM   #66
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

Got some bad news, I have to quit this game. Something's come up that I can't be at my computer for the rest of the week right into the next thursday. So please find a replacement for me, thanks.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:45 PM   #67
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

JurseyRider734 (1) - Demon_Of_The_Comet
Demon_Of_The_Comet (6) - mattc16, JurseyRider734, chickendude, SpaceBoy492, gonzo4life44, B3NJ1
gonzo4life44 (1) - mead1
Tasuke (1) - Torlock
chickendude (1) - Freed
No vote (3) - JimmyLobos, nickadeemus, Tasuke

No votes, better vote in three hours, or you'll get a phantom.

Demon is one away from insta.

EDIT: daniel_lewis20 has been replaced by Torlock.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:11 PM   #68
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Quote:
I find it funny that you say i'm doing basically nothing.

Maybe you need Hooked on Phonics.

Edit: Considering i'm basically the most active person posting in this entire thread.
The most active person in this thread, the one whos been playing in 9 TWG games so far, forgot the no edit rule? Great way to contradict yourself, asshole.

It doesnt matter if your active or not, im probably the most active person here, i check this board atleast once every few hours. Just because i dont post doesnt mean im not away of whats going on.

Whatever, if you guys wanna insta the psychic then go ahead, ill even give myself the finishing vote.

Demon for the insta
Quote:
Old 08-30-2005, 05:16 PM   #69
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Storytime, no more posting, I'll have a story up as soon as I can finish writing it.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:53 PM   #70
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

The air was tense after the shock from the morning's events wore off. No one quite knew how to behave. Some stood on the edge of the isle, some talked in pairs or small groups. Then, out of no where, some of the students started yelling.

"It was dan, I know it!" yelled Demon

"What? What are you talking about?" chickendude asked.

"Don't mind him, he's retarded." JurseyRider calmly answered for him.

"I like accusing random people too, I think Freed killed TSA!" Gonzo piped up.

"Yeah, me too, except, Tasuke did it." Dan said, sitting alone on one side of the isle.

"You guys are insane, do you want to kill everyone on the isle?!" Jursey was starting to get annoyed. "Come on, think here, we can't just blame it randomly, we don't want to kill any innocent here."

"...I wish....TSA was still....." psychic started crying, he cried so hard that a pillar of light shot out of each of his pores, one by one, until he exploded, leaving mead1 in his place.

"What's going on?" mead1 asked.

"Freed killed TSA" B3NJ1 stood up, and then corrected himself after looking around. "Actually, it was probably Demon, now that I look at it."
"STOP ACCUSING ME!" Demon bellowed. "I DIDN'T FUCKING DO IT."

"Yeah, I think you did." gonzo said.

Madness ensued as Demon was accused by almost half of the isle, and in return he accused nearly every one of his accusers. Jursey and Demon were fighting more furiously than any, and many decided to, after casting their vote, sit back and watch.

"Guys, I just got here, but I think there's something you should know about me." The commotion stopped as mead1 stood forward to speak. "I'm part Cladri--if I concentrate, once per night, I can tell if one person is a Lirtha-Beast or not. The Lirtha will try and kill me tonight, so if there is another Cladri here who can protect me, please, do so."

Everyone stared for a moment and then returned to fighting, almost as if they hadn't heard him. Just when the arguing had almost reached its peak again, Dan screamed.

"I can't take this anymore!!" he exploded with light as psychic had, leaving Torlock in his place.

"Well, it comes down to this you guys." Jursey said, staring Demon in the eye. "You're with me, or you're with Demon." Demon returned a look of fury, then turned on the crowd, daring one of them to make the first move.

Slowly, five other students moved behind Jursey, leaving the rest either undecided or unassociated with the argument.

"So that's how it is then?!" Demon seemed hysterical; he was ripping a piece of his own tent off, and nailing it into the ground. "You'll kill a Cladri then? I could've HELPED YOU, but if this is the way it is...fine." With that, he tied the other end of the material around his neck, and before anyone could stop him, Demon jumped off the edge of the isle. A sickening crack was heard from below; many flinched or turned away.

Moments later, Demon's limp body appeared next to TSA's in the beam of light. Everyone looked around, the sun was all but gone, Jursey was looking fierce, and many others were scared.

"He..he..was a Cladri?"

"Probably not, probably trying to make us feel guilty; let's go to sleep before the sun sets completely." Quickly, the 12 remaining students obeyed this order, and soon, the isle was as quiet as it was the night before.

Night 2 now, wolves and blues, send me PMs. Day 2 starts whenever I get all the PMs or Wednesday evening (I may be in later than 7, so just keep checking)
Old 08-31-2005, 08:14 PM   #71
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

The first rays of morning light had just creeped over the lowest clouds. The first footsteps were heard; everyone else followed suit, eager to see if there had been another attack during the night. Again, there was a small crowd around the center of the isle, where a third body, the body of nickadeemus.

"We didn't get him..."

"Well of course we didn't get him, Demon wasn't evil! He was no Lirtha!"

"Shut up, there's probably more than one here, quick are there any Cladri here who can see how many Lirtha are left?"

Silence fell upon the students, all looking at each other, waiting for someone to step forward.

"Looks like we have another day of suspicion and murder..." Several students walked away, wondering which one of them would next share the fate of the three unhappy bodies in the light.

JimmyLobos (derquatch)
B3NJ1 (babybenji2003)
chickendude (Chickendude1313)
gonzo4life44 (gonzo4life44)
mead1 (fhqwhgads703)
Tasuke (tasuke1382)
Torlock (Aresius50)
mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
Freed (mcfr33d)
JurseyRider734 (xtrialanderrorx)
SpaceBoy492 (SpaceBoy492)

11 students left, 6 to insta-lynch, 6 to resurrection.

Day 2 ends Friday at 9:30PM EDT.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:22 PM   #72
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Why nick? He wasn't even active. Did he know something? I never really talked to him much about TWG but if anyone did please show convo's if you have them saved.

On another note, mead1 has some explaining to do...

Seer (5:41:22 PM): please, when you get the chance, grill the hell out of mead.
Seer (5:41:34 PM): he's not the seer
xtrialanderror x (6:01:41 PM): He isn't?
xtrialanderror x (6:01:44 PM): You are?
Seer (6:34:51 PM): yes

Discuss.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:25 PM   #73
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Jurs, that's pretty unconvincing since the person you mention doesn't even have the balls to come out and accuse me directly. Not to mention how easy it is to fake a convo like that, especially without the names of everyone involved. I AM the seer, and if you are going to take one person's word over another's, take the one who had the guts to say it out loud.

Now, on another note, I seered another human last night. The alliance is now 3 strong.

EDIT: about nik, I think it is most likely he was/knew a blue and was talking to the wrong person, as he really didn't contribute anything Day 1.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 10:41 PM   #74
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

mead, don't be dumb. I'm not going to reveal the name of that person without their consent, which I did not get. You trying to make me say their name looks rather suspicious. If you were a wolf, obviously you'd want to know who said it. Two people saying they're seers with no proof doesn't lead me to believe one is it over the other.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-31-2005, 11:51 PM   #75
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus
Default Plea for resurrection.

Alright guys, I get one more post. There has been some controversey over the content of these "plead for resurrection posts," but I have come to something that works.

If I am resurrected, I can reveal some rather strong evidence to who I believe one of the wolves are in this game. Originally I was going to put that evidence in this post, but after talking it over with Fish and Kilga, it might not have been fair to the wolves; as they are expecting the person they wolf to be silenced.

Anyway- Use the resurrection on me and gain some pretty good information on a possible wolf, and be that much closer to a human win.
-OR-
Keep relying on the seer and anything you guys have picked up since last night and save the resurrection for a known blue death.

It's up to you. Good luck humans.
Old 09-1-2005, 05:09 AM   #76
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock
Default RE: Plea for resurrection.

I'd like to resurrect nickadeemus to see what he has to say about who the wolves are, but I really don't like the idea of using a kill to bring back someone else. I think he's not lying about having evidence, unless he was just trying to be brought back. Plus, even if he is lying, then we would still have more human help in the long run.
Old 09-1-2005, 06:33 AM   #77
mattc16
FFR Player

hmm, i've still got a funny feeling about Jurs again. she obviously wasn't th prime target to be guarded last night, as mead came out as the seer, so why wasn't she wolfed.

Old 09-1-2005, 08:40 AM   #78
chickendude
Away from Computer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

I don't think we should try to ressurrect just yet, I think we should wait for more information, so that we can well, kill them before giving them another day,

Also, does the ressurection happen before or after the wolfing? I'm assuming it would be before.

We should probably wait until later to resurrect so we don't end up in a situation where we could have used it then, then on nick here. If there's nothing better later in the game, we can still ressurect Nick so its all good.

P.S. Fish change the topic title
Old 09-1-2005, 09:11 AM   #79
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc16
hmm, i've still got a funny feeling about Jurs again. she obviously wasn't th prime target to be guarded last night, as mead came out as the seer, so why wasn't she wolfed.

Okay, so do you want me to ask the wolves to wolf me so that I become unsuspicious to you? Obviously there's a reason they're not trying to wolf me.

HEY WOLVES, COME GET ME!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-1-2005, 11:08 AM   #80
mattc16
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

ok, i want to resurrect nickadeemus to see what he says about one of the wolves. as we've not got much to go on at the moment, information could prove vital.