Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 04:46 PM   #1
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet
Default JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

As they walked through the door that had just opened, Hydro could hear the faint sound of metal clashing, the fight between Demon and Tsuteto raged on.
Demon hopped back and raised his sword above his head, he swashed the ground and a thin line of energy snaked its way to Tsuteto, he swung his sword toward Demon but he moved out of the way in the nick of time. Tsuteto suddenly appeared next to his sword and pulled it from the ground. He turned around and stared at Demon, he pulled his sword back and lunged for him, Demon parried his sword and came behind him with a back hand. Tsuteto ducked and hit Demon in the stomach with the hilt of his sword.

"Damnit man, just die already!" Demon shouted as he rushed Tsuteto

"I dont think so, you killed Vashthegunman7 and Patron Viridantis, ill never forgive you for that!" He shouted as he parried Demons blade and tried to swash him.

Demon strafed to the right and punched Tsuteto in the face with the butt of his sword, he flew back and landed on his back. He got up and readied his sword once again.

"Demon, what made you turn on us? Everyone liked you, even Spheroid. so what made you turn on us?" He inquired

"Nothing, i just dont like you people. Like i said before we entered that accursed building, you never get to kill anyone without going to jail, this is my way of getting back at society." He answered

"Fine then, lets make this an honorable fight, only one of us goes back. k?"

"Whatever you say, i promise when they ask about you, ill say you got eaten by a zombie. And ill make it sound clean "

Demon flung his sword back then vaulted it toward Tsuteto, the blade flew out at him but the hilt remained in his hands. Tsuteto used his sword to divert the blade toward the wall near him, he dropped his sword to his side and ran toward Demon with his sword dragging on the ground. He upper-cut Demon and he fell limp for a few seconds, he picked himself back up and punched Tsuteto in the chin, he was paralyzed for a few moments.
Demon ran to Tsutetos right and punched him in the face, he flew to the side and dropped his sword, but immediately got up and ran toward Demon to finish the fight. He rushed up to Demon and threw a punch, Demon met him head on, the earth quaked and dust fell from the ceiling...

"Im telling you, we have to go right!!!!" Hydrojakep shouted

"NO, IM TELLING YOU WE HAVE TO GO STRAIGHT!!!" Benny1 shouted in protest

"NO, your both wrong, we go left. GO NOW HURRY!" Dan said

"No, STFU dan, no one likes you. Now say go straight or ill eat your kids" Benny1 said

"WOULD YOU STOP SAYING THAT, ITS NOT EVEN NEAR FUNNY!!!!!" Dan screamed

The lights flickered in and out multiple times until it finally went out. The halls shook with the footsteps of an immense monster. With each footstep, dust fell from the ceiling and onto the ground and the heads of zombies and the 3 people. Every quake brought the monster closer and closer.

"Ok fux this!" Benny1 screamed as he ran off into the darkness.

"Dude we cant even see where were going!!!!" Dan shouted

"It doesnt matter, anywhere else is better than staying here to be beat to death by that monster!" Hydrojakep shouted as he ran off into another corridoor of darkness.

"Fine then, ill go this way" Dan said as he ran off into the darkness.

The Stone Tyrant walked into the junction that Hydro, Benny1, and Dan were at. He looked around and held his head up to the air and took a deep breath. He dropped his head and his eyes glowed red.

"Where were you when i need you Demon.........and what of you Psychic25....especially you Dan......and LD......you all just sat there and watched....." The Stone Tyrant said in a low voice

The Stone Tyrant walked to the right and trudged down the corridoor to the darkness....

The Earth shook once more, Demon and Tsuteto were exhausted, they had used up most of their energy and they were running out of power to keep going. They rushed eachother once again, Demon dropped to one knee and grabbed Tsutetos arm, he picked him up and dropped him to the floor hard. He grabbed Demons arm in return and threw him against the adjacent wall. Their legs couldnt handle the weight of their bodies, they were down for the count.

"Tell me Demon, did you kill Spheroid and Slackygorgeking?"

"Yes, i did. You fail to realize the potential of the human mind, all i did was rub Spheroids back, nerves run up the spinal column and into the brain, if you find the right one you can stimulate any kind of emotion..."

"And what of Slacky?"

"When he flew off, he actually grabbed onto some rock, but i knocked him off and into the rocks below...."

"Tell me why....WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE!!!" Tsuteto shouted as he forcibly lifted himself to his feet. He stooed over Demon and gave him a cold look.

"I did it because it was the will of someone..." Demon said quietly. He lifted himself to his feet as well and stood before Tsuteto, looking him in the eye.

"Who's?......"

"Thats not for you to know yet, when you die your first time you come back as a murderer..."

"how do you know that?"

"Ive been reborn 6 times now....itll be my 385th birthday March 14th"

"Then why do you come back as a murderer"

Demon pulled his arm back and punched Tsuteto in the face. He fell back and let out a groan, Demon leaned himself on the wall and slowly walked over to the exit of the cavern.

"Hey where do you think your going?! This is a duel to the death!"

Demon remained quiet, when he was 10 feet from the exit he knelt down and picked up 2 swords. He threw one at Tsuteto and kept the other one, he readied his sword and looked at him.

"If you wanna know why we come back as murderers then come at me! And dont disappoint me!!" Demon shouted as he ran full force towards him.Tsuteto ran at him as well, both of their swords were dragging on the ground. Demon was backed by his pride and his belief in what he was doing, Tsuteto had the power of all the people Demon had killed during his multiple life times.
They met, their swords clashed.....and Tsuteto fell to the ground clutching his side. He dropped his sword and screamed out in pain.

"I guess i gave you a little too much credit"

"Finish me Demon..." Tsuteto said, "Its the honorable thing to do..."

Demon walked over to Tsuteto and loomed over him, he looked into his eyes, he lifted up his sword and impaled him. Tsuteto became quiet, and then fell limp. His soul escaped from his body and lifted off into oblivion. His body was nothing more than a shell of what it was.
He pulled is sword over his head and impaled the ground near Tsuteto, the explosion left a crater. Demon lifted his body in the hole and buried Tsuteto, he covered the hole with dirt and placed Tsutetos sword as his tomb stone. He clutched the wound Tsuteto had given him and walked off into the building where everyone else had gone into.

"Let the final hunt begin..." Demon said ominously....

Dan had run off into darkness, he wandered aimlessly for multiple moments. He stuck his hands out to try to find a focus point but he found no walls nor ceiling, only a floor and cold air. He kept walking, his hand found something to grab onto, he felt around what he felt and noticed it had a human figure, a womans also.
The lights suddenly flickered on again, Dan was blinded by the light, once his eyes adjusted he looked in front of him. He was grabbing the breast of a strange woman. His cheeks turned red.

"Whoa...im sorry..." Dan said

"Oh dont worry about it" she responded

"What are you--"

The woman stopeed Dan and held her finger to his lips. She brought herself closer to him until their lips were not even centimeters apart.

"I want you Danny...right here.....right now..." the woman said

She pushed Dan to the ground and jumped on top of him. She ripped his shirt off and started to lick his chest, slowly going downward toward his pants. She ripped his pants off as well....

A few moments later...

The strange woman had turned into a monster, Dan was freaked out of his mind but he was having "the best sex evar." She extended her claws and began furiously clawing away at Dans chest. But he held on till that final moment. When all was said and done, most of Dans insides had been ripped out. His final words were ".....BEST.......DEATH......cough..cough......EVAR!!!!" Dan fell limp and died.

Benny1 had run off into the right corridoor. It was pitch black and he had no idea where he was going. Multiple thoughts were running through his mind, he was also worrying about Dan and Hydrojakep. He stuck his hands out in front of him trying to find something to hold onto, the darkness around him made him feel weak and sickly. He found a wall, he slid across it and found a light switch, he flicked it on and the lights turned back on.
He looked around, he had come to a dead end with a door to his immediate right, he leaned himself against the wall and sighed. He fell on his butt and looked up trying to catch a breath. He felt something odd eminating from the wall, he quickly stood up and looked at the wall, it was vibrating, as was the rest of the hall.

"BENNY!!!!!!!" The Stone Tyrant yelled out as he walked toward him

Benny1's eyes opened widely, he looked around, panicking, for somewhere to hide or for something to fight with. He looked at the door near him and rushed in. The lights were on, it was a kitchen, yet strangely all the knives were gone. He rushed over to the sink and looked in the cabinet below it, it was totally void of any pots or pans or any kind of kitchen ware. He slipped in and closed the doors. The piped clanged and the walls shook with the sheer force of the Stone Tyrant.
The Stone Tyrant walked in, he looked around and inspected the kitchen.

"I know your in here Benny.." it said in a cracked and jagged voice.

He walked over to the fridge and punched it with one hand, he raised his arm up and shook the fridge off of him.

"COME OUT NOW!!!!" it shouted

He walked over to the kitchen and looked down, he could see Benny hiding through the pipe in the sink. He raised his arm up and shoved his hand through the sink, pipes, and most of Benny, he grabbed hold of his spine and forced him up through the hole in the sink. Benny was close to dying but not entirely there. He was also paralyzed from the waist down.

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU BROTHER..." it said

"What.......wh...what....are you.....talking.....about?.......Your...not Tasuke...." Benny said with all his might.

The monster looked Benny in the eye and gave him the kind of look only Tasuke gave. Bennys eyes widened and tears rushed from him.

"O...M........G.....What did they......do...to you....brother?...." Benny said

"THEY GAVE ME THE POWER TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED..." He said

He tightened his grip on Bennys spine and roared as loud as he could. He flung Benny toward a wall, his skull cracked and he was fully paralyzed and inches away from death. Tasuke dropped Benny1 to the floor and stepped on him. Tasuke pulled his foot back and looked up at the sky. He muttered something to himself....

Hydrojakep was in a massive room. Above him was a control booth for controlling a specific machine in the room, the pulse cannon. The room was also littered with scattered machine pieces and dead bodies, the walls were stained with the blood of the people that lay before him. He heard clapping behind him, he turned around to face Demon Of The Comet.

"Congratulations, weve done well havent we?" Demon said

"Of course, you know how stupid these humans are" Hydro responded

"Then you werent found out?"

"Of course not, you think they would suspect moi?"

"No, of course not, even i didnt suspect you"

"What happened to Tsuteto?..."

"The humans influenced himself too much, he had become too fond of them, i gave him a warriors ending nonetheless"

Demon patted Hydro on the back, he put his arm on his shoulder, they began to walk out for the door. Demon pulled his sword out and chopped Hydros arm off as quick as a bullet. He swashed Hydro and pushed him back. Hydro clutched his gut and fell to his knees.

"Why....Demon...."

"The answers will be revealed in your next life..." Demon said as he walked out the door.

Hydro fell limp on the floor and bled to death. Demon walked outside into the shining sun, he climbed the ladder to the roof and looked at the jet waiting for him. He hopped in the cockpit and turned the key, the jet started up and he flew off into the sunset.

"Off to my next job...."

I hope you all liked my stories so far, this one took me 3 hours to finish, as well as the help of Tasuke, Dan, and ddrruler (even though he did nothing). I guess the stories was my main focus.

Now then, everyone talk about how bad ive done as host.

Wolfs:
Tsuteto
Hydrojakep
MessengerOfDeath/lightdarkness/Jeff/ddrruler

Seer:
Psychic25

Guardian:
Danceguy117

Psychic:
Tank101
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep
Default RE: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

First of all, i will talk about my gameplay. I was trying to frame tank101 the entire game, and near the end it payed off. I was using benny for information, then contacting EB to confirm. We usually killed to cover our tracks, for example slacky had information leading to ddruler, and that's why he was killed. You people had way to much trust in me.

I personally think DoC was a good host. His main flaws were forgetting players, but that can be easily fixed.

We had a conflict involving how wolves win, and i would like to resolve that with all five members of TWC.

Personally, there should be more.

hydrojakep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:09 PM   #3
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet

Dan had run off into darkness, he wandered aimlessly for multiple moments. He stuck his hands out to try to find a focus point but he found no walls nor ceiling, only a floor and cold air. He kept walking, his hand found something to grab onto, he felt around what he felt and noticed it had a human figure, a womans also.
The lights suddenly flickered on again, Dan was blinded by the light, once his eyes adjusted he looked in front of him. He was grabbing the breast of a strange woman. His cheeks turned red.

"Whoa...im sorry..." Dan said

"Oh dont worry about it" she responded

"What are you--"

The woman stopeed Dan and held her finger to his lips. She brought herself closer to him until their lips were not even centimeters apart.

"I want you Danny...right here.....right now..." the woman said

She pushed Dan to the ground and jumped on top of him. She ripped his shirt off and started to lick his chest, slowly going downward toward his pants. She ripped his pants off as well....

A few moments later...

The strange woman had turned into a monster, Dan was freaked out of his mind but he was having "the best sex evar." She extended her claws and began furiously clawing away at Dans chest. But he held on till that final moment. When all was said and done, most of Dans insides had been ripped out. His final words were ".....BEST.......DEATH......cough..cough......EVAR!!!!" Dan fell limp and died.
LMAO!!!
Freak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:16 PM   #4
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

Haha yea, Dan said "When i die have me having sex with a female zombie, then i say 'BEST DEATH EVER!'"

So since this was the final story i had to talk to him about it, ALOT.
And i couldnt make it too graphic so i did the "A few moments later..." thingy

I hoped everyone likes the story.
Quote:
Old 05-12-2005, 05:27 PM   #5
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

This is lol. No offense benward.
[21:50] ninjabenny1: lets knife in the box it
[21:50] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: or just vote off dan
[21:50] ninjabenny1: I want tsuteto gone
[21:50] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: it's not really smart
[21:50] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: but i want dan gone
[21:50] ninjabenny1: actually
[21:50] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: and i want him gone now
[21:50] ninjabenny1: I agree, we will win
[21:50] ninjabenny1: we won this
[21:50] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: how
[21:50] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: do you figure
[21:50] ninjabenny1: okay say dan isn't the wolf, there is still only one wolf so it is one v 1 humans win
[21:50] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: so
[21:51] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: we should kill dan then
[21:51] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: right?
[21:51] ninjabenny1: yeah
[21:51] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: change your vote
[21:52] ninjabenny1: unless you are a wolf, we jsut won
[21:52] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: we've won.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:32 PM   #6
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

I messed up so badly, why didn't I leave it at a knife in the box
I trust people way too much lol.
Jesus why didn't tank talk to any of us though....
he knew of a bunch of humans.
He never did a thing about it.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:35 PM   #7
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Benny, when the seer is still alive and you KNOW it, do not trust some random kid. Psychic had seered Tsuteto and you guys could have won the friggin game. Also, Benny, DON'T TRUST HYDRO JUST BECAUSE HE'S HYDRO! If it weren't for the Hydro/Benny thing, humans would have won.

And I still think the wolves should win if they are equal to the humans. It just makes sense.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #8
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
And I still think the wolves should win if they are equal to the humans. It just makes sense.
I would like to second that notion.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:42 PM   #9
Benny1
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

yeah, i know i messed up this game really badly :<
Well, at least I made it to the last voting day, probably because the wolves knew I would do something like this.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:43 PM   #10
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default Re: RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrojakep
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
I would like to second that notion.
No.

It's been that way for 15 TWG games, and no one has said anything. It's gotten to that point several times, and no bitching occured.

You won't get it to change.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:53 PM   #11
Benny1
FFR Player

I still don't know what on earth made me change my vote
I think it was something like I didn't want to wait until 7:00 the next day
I just wanted this over with.
So I ended up losing it. :<.
well I still only had a 25% chance of winn ing even if I didn't do that.
but it wasn't just me too, a lot of people were used by hydro.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:57 PM   #12
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Such as tank, eb, dan and peter(kinda)

Old 05-12-2005, 05:58 PM   #13
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

Benny, shut up already. You screwed up, so what, everyone's entitled to make mistakes without having to justify it over and over again...it's annoying. Anyways, Demon, the last story was funny...what a way to go. Great game to my fellow humans. To the wolves...you bastards, good game. To Slacky...I LOVE YOU MAN, my grudge died along with you in this game.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:59 PM   #14
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

I should have talked to more people, but I wasn't sure Benny suspected me.

The problem was, Hydro was pushing so many suspicions on me I didn't know what to do. Also, I sorta played this as a learning experience so I can do better next time.
Tank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 06:00 PM   #15
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

oh yeah, and to Hydro, when did you use me? NEVER! that's when. I learned not to be that stupid in jTWG 3, DTA MFer.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 06:03 PM   #16
Benny1
FFR Player

Ninja Benny1: we messed up really badly this game
DDRUnlmtd: Yeah.
Ninja Benny1: we eliminated the idlers
Ninja Benny1: because we thought it would do no harm
Ninja Benny1: and it ended up screwing us

thats part of why we lsot too
Old 05-12-2005, 06:16 PM   #17
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread

Amen to that freak. jesus that's a good death.
Rye_Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 06:34 PM   #18
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

The game ends with a wolf victory when the wolves match the human numbers at the end of the day. It's always been this way. Use my example of the host being present as well to see why a wolf-human tie at the beginning of a day doesn't work storyline-wise.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 07:45 PM   #19
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

This is gonna sound fucked up but thats the first time Kilga ever said anything good to me when i needed info.
Usually hes like "beats me" or like "i dont know" but 4srs,.....yea i ono where im goin with this.

Whats DTA mean?
Quote:
Old 05-12-2005, 08:43 PM   #20
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Ah, good game, wolves.

Ugh... I just wish I had seered Jake before Tsuteto. I was pretty sure you were a wolf, Tsuteto (that BS vote on me kind of gave it away :P).

On another note, I promise to never self-vote again
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote