Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 03:17 PM   #21
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Pregame

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Chris is being mean. He's NEVER mean. <_<

I beg to differ.

Although, I know Hans talks with panda sometimes (I think). Not sure if they talk so much anymore. The only person i've joked about TWG with is Chris, so I don't have much to say. Normal Day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:02 PM   #22
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Pregame

Up to now, I think the wolves are:
Tass, Q, blah, and Talisman
No evidence on this (but my gut of course). I just want to put it on the record.

In fact, I'll throw a vote out on Tass. He seems to be pushing that whoever killed stretchy did so because they talk to them. That hasn't been a reason for killing someone in TWG since about the time I started playing.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:17 PM   #23
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Pregame

Hmm... know what? You may be right Afro. I was thinking mostly of last game, with Torlock dying because he talked to TPS.

At worst, I sparked the first discussion.

Then again, why is it that Hans always dies? Middle tier player, is active, unlikely to be guarded. Perfect person to get the axe. Panda fits that profile too... could be that simple, in which case, bringing up one person or another is pointless. But, that doesn't help us towards a day 1 lynch, now does it. Instead, we can be helpful and give one theory or another, suggest one person or another, and get their reactions by suggesting them.

You did that rather easily with me. You sure are quick to throw that vote around.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:25 PM   #24
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Pregame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
You did that rather easily with me. You sure are quick to throw that vote around.
What does it matter? Since I'm green, I don't have to be careful about getting lynched, because if I'm lynched my team still has an excellent chance of winning. Only reds are extra careful to not get lynched.

Besides, it'll get people talking and that's always good.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:26 PM   #25
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

Because blues love getting themselves killed.

...And because greens love getting themselves killed.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:29 PM   #26
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Afro is showing some hostility from last game, I think.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:35 PM   #27
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Afro is showing some hostility from last game, I think.
Actually, I'm completely over it.

My gut says you're a wolf, and I have a reason to justify it. So I voted. Since when is it a crime to vote for someone you think is a wolf just because they're "TASS OMGZ LET'S SUCK HIS WEINER"?
Old 10-20-2005, 04:40 PM   #28
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

tass I don't really think stretchy and hans are on the same level. I think hans is a top player and she's a middle player, but that's just my opinion.

also your first post gave me the same vibe I got from your first post in XX or whenever that game was where you tried to fake seer ld. and that "you sure are quick to throw your vote around" line is kinda sketchy. Almost like you're trying to trap afro or something and make him look suspicious.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:21 PM   #29
User6773

Early opinions:

Blah - made a post with no content right after the topic opened. So did I. Initial comments are usually nothing to go by, it's just something to get the ball rolling. Then he makes another post 6 or 7 posts down, which again is free of content. Blah...how the mighty have fallen.

Hans - No sympathy is understandable. We've seen how demoralized Hans gets from quick painless deaths from the last game. I don't see this as wolf or human, I see this as Hans.

Tass - Makes a clear attempt to start discussion among the humans, which he always does. Again, this is Tass. But something seems slightly off with his comments, namely the fact that he throws suspicion onto people right off the bat. Maybe he's just trying to get discussion rolling, but Tass is usually the kind of guy who likes to hold back with his suspicions until he hears what everyone else has to say. His next post is usual Tass game theory, nothing red or green about it. The post after that, he asks who talks to Panda a lot. This is Kilga/Kefit game IV logic, right here. Which furthers my suspicions.
The last time he was a wolf (XX), he said that the night 1 kill was something that shouldn't be paid much attention to. This might be an attempt to distance himself from that behavior. I'm not sure I buy his comment that he was talking about Torlock, because TPS got lynched because he was stupid enough to fake a conversation badly and post it. As well as reveal that he was talking to torlock before the game started.
The celerity with which the game started (compared to last game, at least) makes me doubt that anything pre-game got Panda wolfed.
He doesn't really defend himself too much against Afro's vote, dismissing it as bitterness over the ending to the last game.

Fish - Seems to suggest that the night 1 wolfing is a setup. Usually there's not much information that can be discerned from the night 1 wolfing. I think there's been only one successful setup in all of TWG history, where the wolves got someone lynched using only the night 1 kill as evidence. That was when Tass and I were wolves back in IV, I think.

Alain - hasn't played in months and I don't know what to think of him. He makes a few poor attempts at humor off the bat.

Talisman - correctly identifies that Stretchy is a confusion kill. On night 1 that's usually a good thing for the wolves to do.

LD - politely excuses himself from the room for the time being.

Q - feigns an unbecoming level of ignorance his first post. Furthermore, he states an intention to remain silent until deadline. Silence is never golden in TWG. You should throw out ideas and see how people respond (much like he threw out the idea of Panda being top tier and everyone quickly told him no.)

Jurs - throws in her support for the "we might be able to figure something out based on who Panda talks to" idea, but doesn't really say anything else. Suggests that the day is unremarkable.

Afrobean - accuses 4 people right off the bat, and casts a vote for a power player immediately. He is the first person to directly assert that he's green, and plays the Vizzini game of saying "if I were a red, I wouldn't be stupid enough to do what I just did." This has been used too often (even by myself) to try to conceal wolfish behavior. I'm on red alert (lol get it) on Afro right now...
Similarly, if Afro is a wolf, I'm guessing that exactly one of the people he mentioned is also a wolf. He probably wants to quickly distance himself from fellow wolves, but no wolf would risk naming both his buddies as potential wolves.

Qreepy - says hello and not really anything else.

Bad vibes from both Tass and Afro. But I need more evidence on them before making up my mind. I toss my "get your ass out here" vote on Q because I'm not satisfied with his reasons for remaining silent, and I want to see him speak.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:36 PM   #30
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson

I am no longer playing and therefore cannot post in the game thread.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:47 PM   #31
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Aperson has been removed from the game, for pissing me off with his cursing after promising explicitly not to do so.

I'm looking for a substitute, I already have a list of eligible people and in which order they can say yes or no. If I don't get an answer from the first one (Flypie) before the Game Day is over, I'll go on to the next one (Mead). So please stop IM'ing me and telling me you want to play

Here's a hint, guys--don't piss off the host.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 10-20-2005, 06:15 PM   #32
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I'm going to have to request that the hostess refrains from logging into a moderators account to delete/edit players posts... *ahem*
Old 10-20-2005, 06:21 PM   #33
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

wow this is absolutely absurd.. I am .. not even going to get into it here..

BTW chardish, dont' try so hard, that's a really absurdly long post with really no relevant content in such an early time with nothing there. What I DON'T like is how everyone is like omg TASS is trying to subtley put suspicion on afro... this seems ridiculously contrived and is really just people jumping on each other's ideas to make it look like corroborating evidence. If he wanted to start spreading suspicion he'd go out and say it.

Old 10-20-2005, 06:59 PM   #34
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Okay, guys, Flypie is officially in as a replacement for Aperson. I'll fix the "who's alive" posts. Carry on.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:00 PM   #35
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Hi guys.

I'm gonna go read the thread now. I doubt I'll have anything to comment on since from what I've seen it just looks like Afro voting for Tass and Chardish's long summary of stuff.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:15 PM   #36
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted. I went to the mall with Joey. Afro's being a bit suspicious, but I need to talk to people before I make an actual vote though.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:35 PM   #37
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
I am no longer playing and therefore cannot post in the game thread.
This game just got about 100 times worse. :(

And no, I am not posting more than this. This night belongs to me and my exultation over finishing my 12 page JCulture research paper tonight and being green (on Day 1 to boot) isn't enough to get me sufficiently interested to do any investigating.

I'll get back to you all tomorrow when I care enough to do so.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:58 PM   #38
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

So Kilga is copying Q's strategy. OMG wolf buddies!

Seriously though... ap broke the one rule Whorli specifically told him not to break, so he suffers the concequences. Frankly, when things like this happened in the past, the person wasn't replaced. We should be thankful to get a replacement (even though I don't agree with replacing him. Just like LD when he was a wolf in TWG8 or 10, or Cenright in another game).

I don't like how people are now stating inactivity (kilga, q, ld), even if for a claimed short period of time. Inactivity is a strong wolf cover and also leads to human lynchings. Also, we get the fact that Afro is suspicious of me and that Chardish made a big post... no big reason for 3 other people to make a 2-line post saying just that and nothing else.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:59 PM   #39
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
This game just got about 100 times worse. ...I'll get back to you all tomorrow when I care enough to do so.
If you have a problem with how the game is being run, talk to me and I'll let you out of it. There's lots of other people who didn't make sign-ups who will be perfectly happy to take your spot.

In the meantime...please stop cluttering up the thread with stuff about Aperson. This thread is for discussing the GAME. He's no longer part of that. The End.

If you do have something to say about it, either post in the Garbage Bin where it belongs, or talk to me personally.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:02 PM   #40
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Yea, I don't see the logic in even signing up if you plan on not being active. It's one thing if something comes up, but to plan on not being active? You shouldn't even sign up.