Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 08:57 PM   #61
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

ap: see what Chardish said. My apologies for lynching you, but... it IS guilty until proven innocent, and the wolves did a good job of leaving every single power player alive all game. Which was also one of their downfalls. But, it got you lynched. It happens. Even to me.

eb: sorry to see you go, but I do understand from your perspective. you've been green alot recently, and specifically this game you pretty much forgot about it early on. To some extent I feel that I got you wolfed, as you along with Omega I worked hard to "save" so that you would appear blue.

afro: Nothing that I do is luck. Please accept that. I've won something like SEVEN games as an alliance leader. I know what I'm doing from that position. What is that exactly? Know who is in the alliance, eliminate them from the target pool... and work from there. I had 7 people as possible wolves on day 5, with 2 wolves. Guido was out because of the TPS convo, Chardish was out because of things with TPS and the bookie plan day 1, Omega was out (somewhat, he was still a potential) because everyone was jumping him with little evidence when I was pretty confident he was human, eb was out because he commented on how he wasn't suspicious, then gets jumped because of it, blah was there, afro was there, mead was there... because they hadn't done anything to weed themselves out. And of those 3, I had bet on afro, so afro got the axe. If you look at it, the logic is clearly there, even if the evidence isn't. Evidence is quite possibly the least helpful information in a late game... Process of Elimination is much more important. Its how I've pegged multiple wolves halfway through games on more than one occasion.

TPS, Guido, Talisman, Chardish: thank you for defending me.

Jurs: sorry for yelling at you day 2. As soon as you told me that Kilga told you not to guard him, I backed off.

And, can I at least get some props for hiding LD and Jurs all game? LD played well in hiding himself as a green, and I left him alone for the same reason. Wolves did too. Jurs' cursing blowup should have been a giveaway, but I tried to pawn it off as PMS and 1-2 others helped that along as well... so she remained hidden. Add to it that Guido kept pressing her as a wolf, helped keep her alive. I made sure to never attack eb, omega, mead, or blah so that LD and Jurs wouldn't be alone in the "never been attacked by Tass" category. Omega likely would have been wolfed next too.

mead: love you buddy. we've been wolves together twice before... it wasn't 100% process of elimination. That knowledge of past games together.... you acted the same way this game as those. Subtle differences between those games and the games when you were human. Was that final edge over blah, if the rest wasn't enough.

EDIT: ps - eb... please don't be upset concerning my sig. the RL thing in twg17... yes, you pushed to have RL interactions banned. I never denied that. But, why did you wait until twg17 to push for that? Because it wasn't until twg17 that there was an issue that bugged you about it. Why not push for it when Guido told Panda all of the masons? It was my actions that led you to push to ban RL people playing together. So I'll take credit for being the spark that led to that fire. Nothing in my sig is me taking credit for anything that I didn't do.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:09 PM   #62
User6773

Your sig calls Manhunt a "popular" variant. This would explain why it was only played once, ever, and even then reactions were very mixed?

Old 10-17-2005, 09:13 PM   #63
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Why is it that pips are gone, yet people still talk about them? *cough tasses sig cough*
Old 10-17-2005, 09:17 PM   #64
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Pips are gone because they don't help create a team game. I only mention it as an easy way to say "games I've survived". pip is shorter.

chardish: no one else ran it because its my game. also, jtwg ran it. and, people did like it, from what I recall. ass.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:20 PM   #65
User6773

Guido wanted to run it when I ran 16 but I beat him for host.

And seriously, half liked it, half didn't.

Old 10-17-2005, 09:40 PM   #66
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

mmm tass let me tell you, if I were a wolf, jurs would have been dead night four, maybe night three. ld wouldn't have been long after. I think you got lucky that the wolves didn't think to look up your other games as alliance leader and compare how you spoke about the blues then to what you were doing in the current game. Also that the wolves didn't look back to see jurs' reaction to kilga getting wolfed. That was a dead giveaway to me.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:46 PM   #67
User6773

Talis you better come to the GOM3 tournament in January. I'd look forward to meeting you.

I was hoping that you would show up at Kate A.'s grad party, but alas.

Old 10-17-2005, 09:55 PM   #68
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

After thinking about how I reacted, I figured I could've done SOMETHING to keep myself alive, but at the time I felt it would end in the same result. Death. So I bothered to not even try because I would just be wasting energy. The frustration of never getting to actually PLAY factored into that too. It just felt like I was dying on Night 1 again, so I gave up.

Also, on a curious note:

Tass, why do you have that in your sig? Nobody is going to read it and realize how great you are, because nobody really cares. So I'm guessing you put it in there so you can smile to yourself every so often, or to piss people(*cough*eb*cough*) off.

If it's the latter, wouldn't that put you under the asshole category?
Old 10-17-2005, 10:06 PM   #69
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Its for me, and not to piss anyone off.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:08 PM   #70
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

It's not defending Tass as much as it is my view on the matter. The fact that it is in Tass's favor is purely coincidence. My view has always been this way, way before TWG. This is why people like Keyshawn, T.O., and others have never bothered me.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:41 PM   #71
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
2) AP when you make yourself completely unreadable it's an inevitable consequence that people will think you're a wolf.
Funny, it (almost) always works for me. >_>
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:14 PM   #72
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

I think I'll be in college then chardish sorry... trimester system. I get off thanksgiving through new years and then start back in january. whereas everyone else has january off but not december.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:31 PM   #73
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

That's how we have it (well, semester ends at end of November, finals week first week of December, off until January) and I'm on a semester system.

By the way, what's GOM?

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:52 AM   #74
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

A big GG to everyone. Even me, because I actually successfully defended myself with the least amount of effort possible.

Plus that "Irony Monster" post totally owned and you know it.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:24 AM   #75
User6773

1) Kilga, you're really hard to read, but at least when you're green you're actually helpful to the humans instead of AP, who just ruthlessly blasts anyone and everyone.
2) Talisman: I think it's Jan 7th. Skip school if you must.
3) Guido: GOM is the sweetest arcade in Ohio. 2 DDR Extreme machines, ITG2 dedicated cabinet, Beatmania 7th mix, GuitarFreaks 9th, DrumMania 6th. Sexy.

Old 10-18-2005, 06:44 AM   #76
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Omega: you're welcome.

oh...

eb: your "anyways" analysis almost got Omega lynched... when I had said multiple times it was TPS, and your data backed up my claim as a possibility too. So, glad I trust my ability to read TPS. Plus, doesn't seem like Omega's style to make a PM
Old 10-18-2005, 08:09 AM   #77
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

About my whatever "blowup" things:

I was bored with the game. End of story. I just wanted to see what would happen. I didn't do it because I was "PMSing" or because i'm a "bitch" (although some of you think that, hahahwoheih). I did it because I just wanted to have fun and see what peoples' reactions would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:30 AM   #78
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I'm sick of being green. Great game otherwise. That's all I have to say.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 10-18-2005, 10:02 AM   #79
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

sorry nForcer... mostly went for you to try and save Omega.

Jurs: everything I said about you and PMS was cover. As for everyone else... well, they don't have that excuse.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #80
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG XXI Postgame

Archived 5-21-2014 11:18 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread