Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2024, 07:48 PM   #10
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'm what you'd call rusty. I would not self describe my later posts as "popping back" though.

You know precisely what my original comment of "I'll try later" meant.

But since people want to play silly:

The point of that post is to openly say "Hey, this game is literally mechanics, and I know what they are, but you can't use them till tomorrow"

1. No Free Seer check.
2. Lar already spelt out how this game works. Except he messed it up. Which is notably out of character.
- Both by saying he was going to "keep it close to his chest" and by doing the "if I am the seer" too early. You're begging for free townie cred and it's so obvious I audibly laughed.
3. My opening post is a free worm on a string to get people to interact with me.

Anyone who jumps me for that post is on my D0 vote list, because that post is incredibly obvious.

Meanwhile, Lar has messed up an easy early game, Raeko has "Tee hee I forgot" and you just let them walk away.

D0 is leave a thing, vote who bites in this format.

This post, I like a lot though. Not because me, but because this is not the kind of information most people would fish for.

I can't really comment on myself in a productive manner, so this is pure conjecture on my end, but I don't really agree, there's only three roles and none of them are interesting. This format's great but to say it's interesting unless seer dies tonight would be a bit of a stretch.
Are you still fixated on MML's opening? It's one thing to say "LOL he got something wrong" but what is your larger point here?
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote