A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Old 11-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #502
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

props to syhto
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #503
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I hope we're still friends edu
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #504
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Because you were like "DONT **** WITH ME A2P" and I felt bad because I lied.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #505
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2P View Post
lmao you didnt do ****

you're one of the things thats wrong with this game

Wolf win is for a few reasons, in chronological order

#1: Losing psychic n1
#2: Us (read: me) picking bad lynches
#2: Seer being retarded by coming out for no good reason
#3: Nice play by syhto that almost went off as planned, but would have led to her being lynched if not for:
#4: Seer being retarded in lying and acting in a way that made his version of events less believable
#5: Me acting on my gut instinct that the seer wasn't what he seemed.
#6: Syhto "helping" me follow through on my instincts.

So yeah, Syhto was the only one on the wolf team that did a good job, and yet, if I hadn't ****ed up (and my major ****up was based entirely on u84's ****ing up), she would have been lynched. The rest of the wolves are inactive ****s who shouldn't even ****ing sign up for the game if they're not even going to play it, ESPECIALLY the ****s who signed up, became wolves, then DROPPED OUT AND WERE REPLACED.

I'll tip my hat off to Syhto, but mostly everyone else playing gets a big "**** you" from me. u84 too, for presenting himself in a way that made it harder for me to trust in him the further the game went along. u84, you are a terrible liar, you lied when you didn't need to, and you're a bad leader. And honestly, what the **** were you thinking trusting me? And in all honesty, who did you REALLY seer that last night? Was it really Syhto? Me? Panda?

And another thing, something I said to manti already. Replacements SHOULD NO LONGER BE ALLOWED. It's bull**** the way people abuse them. Hey, you know what? If you are replaced, YOU DIDN'T ****ING WIN THE GAME, so why even do that ****? You consider it a win to cheat like that? What does the record say? The record says you weren't even in the game, ****head. Now, I'm not talking about legitimately having to leave and its unfortunate to say so, but even they shouldn't be allowed to be replaced because ****s ruin it for everyone. Also: inactivity needs to be punished harder. Bull**** like jwc pulled should be grounds for expulsion from the game and bans from subsequent games. That's complete horse****. Don't sign up if you don't intend to play.

Now if you'll notice, a large portion of the ****ups I listed above were DIRECTLY tied to blues-related bull****. Seer ****ing up, red faking blue, me trusting the more trustworthy-looking one who was actually the faker. If we stick to the path of "simple" games, next game should be blue-less, same numbers as this game, but maybe 1 less wolf. This is two games that have been mucked up from blue bull**** when the point of playing games like this was explicitly to AVOID blue bull**** and have the greens solve the case. Knock the blues out completely and the greens will actually have a better chance!

I told manti I was going to bottle this up and save it for postgame tomorrow, but **** it. That's all I got for now.

ps lol fiction looks like you were wrong after all
Old 11-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #506
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
u mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:15 PM   #507
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

I was mad at the inactivity and subbing out and I was a wolf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #508
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

syhto baited you, arfo. She baited you through u84's attempt to protect himself. His position was a difficult one to manage properly. He was a blue hiding in the open (I mentioned this possibility, I think you dismissed it). What on earth was he going to do when he suspected syhto? He felt he needed her out and he made a judgment call, a poor one, but the right one nonetheless. Fabricated information which ultimately ended in him getting lynched.

I want to note that I didn't vote for u84 until after he was insta'd, but I will accept that I was taken by the excitement of 'uncovering' a strategy that we rarely see anymore.

Whoops.

But I didn't vote for him. I had my doubts.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #509
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
I was mad at the inactivity and subbing out and I was a wolf.
IIRC freaky subbed out because he originally though he had a few weeks off of (work/military/school i don't remember). And he ended up getting called back to duty (work/military/school) and had to kinda abruptly leave.

BDN however has been doing that for several games now, and I'm starting to get pissed off at him myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #510
FictionJunction
FFR Player

anyway, MVP syhto.

LVP everyone else.

honorable mention: u84
Old 11-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #511
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by manti
u mad?
you're ****ing right im ****ing mad

Wouldn't you be mad if you lynched your seer because he was a lying and seemingly untrustworthy fellow?

Wouldn't you be mad if inactive jerkwads were full of themselves and acted like they deserve the win that they didn't even affect at all?

Wouldn't you be mad if you played through this game hoping for blue bullcrap to not ruin things, then having the whole game to turn to crap because of it?

I honestly don't even mind losing. It's all the stupid crap that LED TO the loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiction
syhto baited you, arfo
No she didn't. I led her down the path to voting for u84. Originally she was just providing logs and things trying to prove that she was the psychic. But when her story seemed to be more trustworthy than u84's and u84 was lying all over town, I guessed that u84 must have been the wolf in all of this. I especially didn't like the level of trust he seemingly put in me without even seering me or anything.

Quote:
I mentioned this possibility, I think you dismissed it
Actually, I knew that was what he was doing all along. If I dismissed it, which I think I might have, I dismissed it so that the wolves wouldn't think it was the case.

But syhto had thought of this herself. Don't know why the **** she didn't off u84 right away having figured that out, because that's exactly what I would have done, especially if the MW on the team was someone as useless as jwc.

Quote:
Fabricated information which ultimately ended in him getting lynched.
Actually, I told him to fabricate the idea of syhto having been seer'd that night. I told him to seer someone else and if it came back green, to lie and say syhto was seer'd red. But he didn't do it. He told a few people on aim that and that got him caught in the lie. Had he gone through with the plan I mentioned completely, syhto would have been lynched and that would have been the end of that.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #512
FictionJunction
FFR Player

and you supported his death? I don't understand you. How can any of that be justified?

If I'm in doubt, I stand back.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #513
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
And another thing, something I said to manti already. Replacements SHOULD NO LONGER BE ALLOWED. It's bull**** the way people abuse them. Hey, you know what? If you are replaced, YOU DIDN'T ****ING WIN THE GAME, so why even do that ****? You consider it a win to cheat like that? What does the record say? The record says you weren't even in the game, ****head. Now, I'm not talking about legitimately having to leave and its unfortunate to say so, but even they shouldn't be allowed to be replaced because ****s ruin it for everyone. Also: inactivity needs to be punished harder. Bull**** like jwc pulled should be grounds for expulsion from the game and bans from subsequent games. That's complete horse****. Don't sign up if you don't intend to play.
100% agreed. Your suggestion about replacements is also a interesting one and something i will definitely keep in mind.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 11-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #514
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I just heard from Syhto that u84 was the one who faked the log.

So I was right.

He faked a log at me.

He lied to my face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
and you supported his death? I don't understand you. How can any of that be justified?

If I'm in doubt, I stand back.
So yeah, dude fakes a log at me, I think I'm justified in voting to kill him.

Admittedly, it was a leap of faith on who faked the log, but I WAS RIGHT. He did fake the log.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #515
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

well that postgame sure was up shortly. See you there tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #516
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

so i was at the library and i was typing up a very nice version of the postgame thread when all of a sudden my hour was up and i was automatically logged off of the computer before i could post the thread. that's why i was late. I was like
D:
D:<
):

Questionable Content
Old 05-22-2014, 10:00 AM   #517
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Achived 5-22-2014 11:00 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Closed Thread