Old 07-17-2017, 02:03 PM   #401
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

Also hi roundbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 07-17-2017, 02:15 PM   #402
FreezinIce
FFR Player

I felt really bad for killing wv. The situation was akin to sunfans last game, I was busy and didn't have time to properly look at posts for tone so I went on volume and made a lazy vote on wv.

Haku kill happened because someone made a pr read on him being frustrated for being townread early when that's exactly what you don't want if you want to live long as a pr. Fortunately they were wrong. It's a very surface level read, i want to say it was made by someone unfamiliar with hakus meta because I don't think Haku pikes his head out that early and goes after me as a pr ever.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 07-17-2017, 02:15 PM   #403
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Pikes > pokes.

Today is national phone posting day I guess

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:19 PM   #404
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
Not responding to everything else doesn't actually do you any favors
I was in class gimme a break I'm writing another post sheesh
Old 07-17-2017, 02:24 PM   #405
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

Quote:
Celery is currently my most red lean because he's reminding me of last game by going after an Easy Lynch target d0, someone who's fairly inactive and who openly stated he was busy most of the day and wouldn't be able to pay much attention to the thread. I think it's possible Sanzath could be his partner even though I don't think you could be paired with him right now opkiller because of Sanzath quick voting on WV at the end of the phase yesterday

Then you I would say although your reaction to my pressure post on you felt genuine so that could be points in your favor.

Haku was also my top town so it's not that I was scum reading you for town reading him, it's more than I was scum reading you for him being the night kill. However, for that reason, I would possibly put your partner as Sanzath. And if that's the case, then celery can't be a wolf. So that does throw a wrench in my thought process. Basically I think celery is a wolf right now but not your partner.

In a world where celery is not a wold, I think it's possible that you and Sanzath are wolf partners And I think it's very possible the two of you would decide to kill Haku the first night hands down.

At the moment, round box and I are mind melding on celery and I'm refusing to scum read him right now because of the last turbo. That doesn't necessarily mean I think he's super town but it does mean he's out of my wolf reads right now

Freezin is currently reminding me of the last turbo we played in which he was town. It's a meta based read but I don't have a lot else to go on with him right now.

I'm still confused about xelnya but I don't think that's enough to be alignment indicative. At most xelnya is null for me right, but that's still farther town than you are right now opkiller so that's why he's more town than you
Your celery read: meta stuff and Last game,
Your read on me: based off My reads (or lack thereof?), and I would night kill haku for some unknown reason,
Your sanz read: based on volume ?? Idk you're just pairing him with others as wolf lol.
Your roundbox read: town cuz meta last turbo,
Your freezin read: town cuz meta last turbo,
Your xel read: confused.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:37 PM   #406
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

I think the way you would describe my vote on Freezin is a tone read/instinct. (?)
Old 07-17-2017, 02:38 PM   #407
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Are you actually going to try and make me think you're town or not cause you're not doing a very good job of it rn

Quote:
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 07-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #408
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I felt really bad for killing wv. The situation was akin to sunfans last game, I was busy and didn't have time to properly look at posts for tone so I went on volume and made a lazy vote on wv.

Haku kill happened because someone made a pr read on him being frustrated for being townread early when that's exactly what you don't want if you want to live long as a pr. Fortunately they were wrong. It's a very surface level read, i want to say it was made by someone unfamiliar with hakus meta because I don't think Haku pikes his head out that early and goes after me as a pr ever.
See I think the Haku kill happened for a different reason entirely

Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #409
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

I hope you realize I can't agree with almost any of your reads because they're based on previous games and people's meta which, I'll remind you, I do not know because I'm new. -.-
Old 07-17-2017, 02:41 PM   #410
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

Quote:
Are you actually going to try and make me think you're town or not cause you're not doing a very good job of it rn
You're no better pfft.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:41 PM   #411
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

I think the Haku kill happened because it's possible Sanzath and opkiller rolled wolf and so they decided to kill the one person who they knew might be able to read them. Sanz is slightly more experienced than opkiller so I can see him taking the lead in that situation and saying hey let's do this because he knows us so he might be able to get a good read us on because of it

That's why I think opkiller and Sanz might be partners and that's why the Haku kill makes opkiller look more suspicious to me

Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:42 PM   #412
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
You're no better pfft.
I'm at least trying to do something. You're literally just responding to my posts and not providing ANY new content to discuss

Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #413
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

God I hate when inexperienced players read someone trying to solve the game as being a wolf

Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:45 PM   #414
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Opkiller you're literally reading me as a wold right now because I'm pressuring you

I'm pressuring you because you're not giving me a reason to not pressure you. You aren't doing yourself any favors. If you give me a good enough reason to back off, I will gladly do so but you're not

Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:45 PM   #415
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Wolf* why does my phone keep auto correcting wolf to wold

Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #416
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

Quote:
I'm at least trying to do something. You're literally just responding to my posts and not providing ANY new content to discuss
Yes because no one else except Yall Cuckin and freezin (whose post I'm reading carefully) said anything yet. You're being impatient af right now and it's just irritating + the "I'm trying to solve game I'm town" argument is pointless. I do acknowledge your opinion on others.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #417
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
I think the Haku kill happened because it's possible Sanzath and opkiller rolled wolf and so they decided to kill the one person who they knew might be able to read them. Sanz is slightly more experienced than opkiller so I can see him taking the lead in that situation and saying hey let's do this because he knows us so he might be able to get a good read us on because of it

That's why I think opkiller and Sanz might be partners and that's why the Haku kill makes opkiller look more suspicious to me
It's plausible. I think mechanically wolves go for pr reads here over kills that make their position stronger, especially since iirc haku wasn't pressuring either of them much.

But that depends on the setup (which wolves know a lot more about than us). If there's no real threatening town prs then I could see a kill like the one you're describing happening. And if anyone was to make a mechanically incorrect kill it would be someone new at the game (like op/sanzath)

And before anyone says this, no im not throwing shade, just voicing my thoughts atm. If I decide to go on a path and push for a lynch trust me you'll know

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:50 PM   #418
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

If I was reading you wolf for pressuring me I'd have voted you d0, but I didn't because that's super dumb and because again, I do see you post a lot, I just don't like/agree with part of your opinion and methodology (especially with the meta reads since hey I can't agree with those).
Old 07-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #419
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Yes because no one else except Yall Cuckin and freezin (whose post I'm reading carefully) said anything yet. You're being impatient af right now and it's just irritating + the "I'm trying to solve game I'm town" argument is pointless. I do acknowledge your opinion on others.
It's actually not pointless. Wolves don't need to solve the game. They already know the setup. They just need to win. Irritating is the name of the game. By Irritating you, I get reactions. By getting reactions, I form reads. By forming reads, I decide who I think is wolfy and who I think is towny. Right now you're looking very wolfy my friend

Just because no one else has said anything doesn't mean you can't provide actual useful input

Quote:
Old 07-17-2017, 02:52 PM   #420
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
It's plausible. I think mechanically wolves go for pr reads here over kills that make their position stronger, especially since iirc haku wasn't pressuring either of them much.

But that depends on the setup (which wolves know a lot more about than us). If there's no real threatening town prs then I could see a kill like the one you're describing happening. And if anyone was to make a mechanically incorrect kill it would be someone new at the game (like op/sanzath)

And before anyone says this, no im not throwing shade, just voicing my thoughts atm. If I decide to go on a path and push for a lynch trust me you'll know
While I agree mechanically wolves would go after a PR, New wolves might now as you mentioned. And that's why I think it's possible. Especially since the wolves know the setup.

Quote:
Closed Thread