Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
Awww_muffin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Awww_muffin Send a message via MSN to Awww_muffin
Default DREAM[work in progress]

-copyright 2009 -Thursday January 29, 2009

Dream

--What you are about to read is fictional, In no way have I ever seen, heard, or been able to re-create what happens in this dream or document.--

-Intro-

For the last 84 nights in a row, I've had this same dream over and over. It always runs the same way, the same people die, and the same occurances happen the exact same way.

The dream starts off in my house, It's cold out-side. Alot of snow has fallen this November I remember telling my dad. He said "It's getting worse, I'm sure it has something to do with what's on the news" The news, which is playing on all stations wasn't quite about the weather..

News team: Scientists have recently discovered a Meteor the size of Rhode Island and it's heading toward earth at an alarming rate of and estimated 67,000-70,000 Mps( I'm assuming this means Miles per second? Meters per second? Milimeters per second?)

Me: Omg? Wtf how come they didn't see this before?
Dad: I don't know?

News team: Scientists belive the object is on an exact path to earth and should be here what I'm told In less than 300 days. Scientist all around the world are scrambaling to find ways to prevent this from happening..

=End of news cast, as I turned it off out of being pissed and scared=

Me: Uhh.. wow.. what the **** are we going to do?..

-The dream flashes to a date un-known in 2012-

News team: Scientists have Failed to stop the meteor and say it will slam directly into the earth in 2 days. You can see it outside from all areas of earth on a cleary day, or night..

Me: oh ****! **** **** **** **** ****! What the **** are we going to ****ing do I can't belive this ****. Oh my ****ing god dude. I can't -
Dad: I know shh! The news is back on
Mom: I can't breath My asthma is acting up again
=Puts on oxygen mask=

News Team: Scientists have predicted where the meteor is going to land.. they say it will devastate All areas facing a body of water as the meteor will slam into the pacific ocean off the coast of california..
"You can see it outside if you go look it should be in the southern part for all of East Central Indiana.. Good luck to all of you.. We won't be broadcasting after 5 P.M Tonight as we're all going home to our loved ones. Good Luck to all of you. And God bless."

Me: Uhhhh.. Lets go look..
Mom: Take pictures, If we survive they might be worth alot some day
Me: Mom.. money most-likely won't be valuable anymore after this..
Brother: **** that I'm going to canada.
Me: ..Why would canada be the place to go? It going to smash california.. your probably better off in China or England
Dad: No. We're staying here. If we're to die..we might..as well die together..
Mom: =Breaks down in prayer"
Me: Omfg Stop, I'm going outside to take a look.

And the meteor was green in color.. Huge in the sky, almost 1/3rd the size of the moon. It seems very very close. But you can actually see it getting bigger by the minuet as it got closer to us..

Green, Intwinded in dark and light greens, Blue's near the ends and reds and yellows on the outsides. The green colors sway and crumbles against the other colors.. like a fire being blows out..

Me: Holy ****.. Wow that thing is ****ing Huge!
Brother: ...
Me: You ok?
Brother: ****..No..I don't wanna die man I'm only 26! I don't even have kids and -
"Rambles on about random life goals.. I don't pay much attention as I'm thinking about One Thing.. A girl..
Me: I'll.. be right..back..

=Calls girl on cell=
Me: Hey.. you ok?
Girl: What The ****ing **** do you want.
Me: I just wanted to be sure you were ok.. I love you. I want you to know that..
Girl: =Hangs up=
Me: *sigh*

=Walks into house, living room=

Mom: Alright.. we should gather water and food for the next few months..
Dad: With what money? I make Unemployment woman. And the kids don't have an Income.
Me: Uhm. The creek is dryed and Iced over maybe we can gather ice and snow for water?
Dad: Sure, you go out there for 2 days and bucket snow and ice and tell me how much you got
Me: Dude I'm just trying to help
Dad: Well shut up. We have to Seriously plan this out. Else we WILL die from starvation and dehydration.
Brother: Look!

News team: Police world wide are having a hard time keep theives from stealing food and supplies from local stores. Wal-mart said "We can't stop them so we've just opened our doors. If it will help people survive then so be it"
Other stores aren't being so friendly, as one Local store owner has already shot over a dozen people including teenagers who try to break in. "I've boarded up, and set traps infront of all the windows and I'm keeping all this stuff for my-self. I need it."

We don't know what to expect in the next few hours but I'm sure it will be worse than what it is here now.

-The dream then flashes to another moment un-known in 2013-

:One year after impact:

The world was shocked at the massive hit the earth took that day.. The scientist had predicted completely wrong.. California had evacuated mostly to the eastern half of the United States. But the meteor slammed into brazil wiping most if not all of the South American Continent off the face of the planet.

The meteor, which It's origin completely un-known, Was previously thought to be from a planet or somewhere like such. It contained very highly flamable substances as well as very highly radiated.

The meteor carried a very deadly ammount of radiation, which in terms mutated people..not all but most of which died from it. The lucky ones that is. Some of us were left un-radiated. We call them the blessed, or, Forgiven..

Some people.. have mutated.. Not so much into many arms and legs no.. But size and charecter. Agression. Hatefullness.
Mutants are cast away from society. They are radiated.. they even emit the same radiation from the meteor.

Kill on sight.

That's what we are told..

The mutants are discribed as such:
7 foot tall, usually, anywhere from 250-300 lbs in weight, very bulky, kinda like the hulk? but not..so much.
They carry Weapons such as Un-armed, Knives, Sticks, Tree branches, Machettes, Guns.

The world was crushed.. like I said.. Brazil is gone.. Alot of USA is destroyed..the southern states aren't habitable anymore. And the northern to east and west are badly destroyed but livable..

Like predicted.. the meteor did cause a blast that would destroy enough land to make to water.. and cause the ocean to tidal wave into-the-coasts of most of the world. USA suffered the west half and some of the eastern. The rest of the world was hit on all sides it seems.

-Enter a very small town, roughly 4,000 people used to live here. Now only a handfull remain-

My family has died off, all by my mother and father. They moved to a private bunker in the mountains of Chille. My brother went to Canada, and Died. And as for my sister who disapeared 2weeks before the first news braodcast, she's dead too. My other, older sister is on her way here as we speak.

I solo in life.. Roaming the streets of Eaton, Indiana Sometimes I see people.. Most of the time I don't..
it's very silent here. Sometimes you can hear sirens in the distant. Probably from police raids and such.

I tend to sleep behind that old dumpster behind the video store.. It keeps the wind off of me. And I've found some food in it. Theres a couple of rats. But they can always become food too ya know? Hunger is hunger..

Most of the town is destroyed.. buildings crumbled.. peices broken off.. Brick crushed to fine dust. All the windows are busted out.. probably from that shockwave. who knows.

The tree's are badly burnt. Well.. the ones that are standing that is. the ones that aren't are basically gone. rocks are everywhere.. it looks like brick and rail-road gravel scattered through the town.

You see graffiti on most of the buildings.. "Jesus is coming soon" "OAO" -A gang maybe? "DIE DIE DIE" "Mutants Die On Sight!"

My town is super ****ed up it seems. Well..used to be that is..

-Wednesday- ..I think..

I Ran into a guy yesterday at the bar up-town. Something just wasn't right with that guy he seemd so.. lost and upset. I quickly moved away from him haha. I didn't want him following me or anything. He just..seemed kinda crazy.

Me: Man I'm ****ing hungry.. I haven't aten in 2 days now...oh ****.. Pizza king still stands?
=Walks into the old pizza king in town=
=Looks around at the very ****ed up building.. everything is scattered everywhere. Pizza doe is splattered all over the walls.. Chairs are broken, legs peices scattered about..

Me: Oh **** what the **** happened here..
=Hears a noise=
Me, THinking: Oh ****..what was that?
Me: Hello??

=The noise gets louder is sounds like a pipe banging against metal..=
Me: Oh ****

I start scrabling to get out of the door but it's jammed. I pick up a busted Chair leg peice and run arund the side of the counter, away from It.

It stands as tall as me, It's slowly decaying.. the skin looks like it's melting off somehow. You can see it's right thigh femer bone.. gross.. It hisses and run towards me. I get into a batting stance and get ready to swing. It races fast at me. Everything happened within a split second...

I remember I hit it.. I just don't know where. Nor how it went down so fast. I was pumped with adrenaline I could barely think!

-Friday-

I found this old radio in a barn outside of the city limits on the west side.. Maybe I can find a station that works..

I found one.. and it kept playing the same message over and over again. Maybe an Emergency broadcast?

-static: Nothing gets.. Leave it th..Go Wes..Find Doct..-

I couldn't really make it out much. I'll leave it off for now.

--Flash forward to 2013, 2 years after impact--

New city.. New life

7 months ago I left my dried up ****ing waste of a town and headed west. I think that's what the message said to do. I walked .. all the ****ing way to Illinois..

Ended up in a decent town here. It's not to ****ing bad. There's a few places to sleep. Theres even a small community here. all 12 of us aahaha. We gotta pretty good setup too. 3 people watch the 3 roads in and out of town. 2 people watch the bridge on the main road. And I watch nothing. It's pretty nice.

And we got plenty of food here too.

=walks over to girl=

Girl: Your doing quite well for your-self there.
Me: Aaahaha you too.
Girl: Keep your distance though ya know? Don't wanna get like those mother ****ers..
Me: ...Yeah.. you too
Girl: So.. where you from?
Me: I used to live in a tinnyy little town called Eaton, Indiana.. You?
Girl: Hahahaha I come from California.. I ran as soon as I found out it was hitting us..
Me: oh ****.. Everyone ok there?
Girl: No.. Tidal waves pretty much irradicated everything..good thing i left
Me: Yeah really.. So what was california like? I've never been there..
Girl: Oh my god like it was awesome. Beaches and ocean.. surfing.. Hot guys.. Big cities though I kinda hated it when I left for work haha. But yeah it was great. You could do Nothing all day long and still be satisfied because all you had to do was go to the beach. Lay out and just.. let the sun melt everything away yeah?
Me: Iono.. never been to the beach,
Bob: Hate to interupt.. but Tom said he saw something move on the bridge..
Girl: Again? What the heck is wrong with them.
Me: With.. who exactly?
Girl: Oh it's those fu-
Bob: Ah it's those god damned Dogs. They keep trying to get close to the town I think they smell food. But Every time One gets close we shoot it. And the others sniff it and run.
Me: Dogs? What dogs?
Girl: Uhm. Dogs are mutated to yeah? You haven't seen any?
Me: no..?
Girl: Oh.. becareful.. they would quickly ambush you and kill you before you knew it.
Me: Oh..
=waits a couple seconds=
Me: Well.. it's getting late I might go turn in. Good luck guys.
Girl: Pussy
Bob: haha let the new guy go. Before he knows it he will be doing this at night times.
Me: Yeah.. peace

=walks to Inn, And heads to room=

=Gunshots outside=

=Sleeps=

-Monday-

Girl: Wake up pansey! hahaha
=splashes water=

Me: What the ****!
=Pulls out knife=
Me: Oh it's you. Jesus christ you scared the **** out of me. What the hell!
Girl: hahahaha I got you.
Me: Wha..?Why would you do that.. It's not even noon yet.
Girl: Oh just because. Pussy.
=laughs=
Me: Yeah it's not funny. I'm not a pussy I was tired from walking for like a month.
Girl: Sure sure. haha
=continues to laugh=
Me: eh.. Get out so I can change
Girl: Fine. Didn't want to see anything anyways. Geez
=Slams door=
Me -Thinking: What the hell?

=Gets dressed and walks down stairs, and exits to the tavern=

Tom: Oh hey there!
Me: Hi guy
Tom: Yeah my names tom?
Me: Yeah I know.. I call everyone guy or girl. sorry Tom.
Tom: Eh it's fine what can I do for ya?
Me: Yeah.. Gimmie something stiff dude.
Tom: Like.. Whiskey stiff? Or vodka stiff?
Me: How about.. Whiskey stiff?
Tom: Comin right up!
Me: ****ing finally I get to get drunk dude. haha I haven't been drunk in a while.
Tom: Oh.. Not aloud to get drunk sorry..
Me: WHAT?
Tom: Ever since Jasmin got drunk 4 months ago and Shot David .. Sherriff doesn't allow it anymore. Can't risk losing people.
Me: Oh.. I see..So what happened last night eh?
Tom: Oh it was jsut 3 dogs. Nothing big.
Me: Ah. good. Everyone ok?
Tom: mhmm.
Tom: Here's your drink.
Me: yay
=drinks=

Me: Well thanks dude, I'm going back to sleep
Tom: aha good luck. Jasmin is likely to wake you randomly
Me: I ****ing know she did at like 9. I was pissed she dumped water on me.
Tom: ooh yep.
Me: Well gnight
Tom: cya

=walks back over to Inn, and heads back to bed=

-Wakes up to gunshots-

=Runs downstairs=

Me: What's going on!?
Bill: Some ****ing mutants outside, Got past the guards.
Me: Should I go help?
Bill: Yeah sure. Here's a gun. You..know how to use it?
Me: ...no.....I'm sure it's just point and shoot?
Bill: Exactly! Just don't shoot your-self or us kid.
Me: Yeah yeah haha I won't.

=Runs outside=

You see 4 Mutants, Running after Jasmin and Derik. Tom is shooting from a distance in the Inn's attic.

Me: You guys ok?!
=Yells=

Tom: Shoot the bastards!
=Yells=

I take Aim with my .32 Cal Pistole that bastard Bill gave me. I Yell "Die you son of a bitch" And "Click" Click" "Click"

Me: What the ****?

=The Mutants start chasing after me now..=

Me: OH BULL****

=Runs back into Inn and locks the door=

Me: BILL YOU ASSHOLE YOU GAVE ME A GUN WITHOUGHT BULLETS
Bill: ..What?!
Me: WHAT THE **** MAN I ALMOST DIED
Bill: Oh **** dude I didn't mean to..
Me: Give me some ****ing bullets!

=Bill Scrambles to locate bullets=

Me: HURRY THE **** UP THEY'RE COMING.

=You hear Screaming and yelling in the foreground.. Eventually turning into beating and scratching.. on the door=

=Gunshots=

Me: Oh yeah. I forgot Jasmin ande Tom Had guns. Good thing HUH BILL
bILL: Look Guy I'm sorry.
Me: Next time I get something from you it better not go "click click click"...
=Pissed=

Bill: Look, It was a mistake geeze.
Me: Yeah. Don't let anyone into my room tonight, or in the morning. I'm going to sleep.
Bill: But it's only like.. 3pm?
Me: Yeah that bitch woke me up at 9am.
Bill: Hey. She's not a bitch. Okay?
Me: Yeah yeah. Night.

=Heads to sleep=

-Thursday-

=Gunshots=

Me: Again? Bull**** dude. It's like.. 7am
=walks downstairs=

Bill: Hey.. ou better get out there.. Some group of people are coming.
Me: Oh? Who?
Bill: I don't know.
Me: Okay then..
=Walks outside, and over to the market area=

Fred: Hey what can I get ya?
Me: Nothing, Where's Derik and Tom?
Fred: Oh they're on the bridge meeting that group.
Me: Oh..should I go down there?
Fred: No.. it's best to wait.
=Waits=

-Tom, Derik, Jasmin, and 3 other people Enter the town.-

Me: Hey guys.. Who are they?
Unknown: We are mere travelers seeking a place to rest for a while
Me: ..What was the gunshot?
Unknown: Oh that was how we signaled to you that we weren't mutants.. We've done it before and it seems to work.
Me: Yeah I grabbed my gun and Was scared ****less again. It worked.
Unknown: Well My name is Randy. This is Ywellen and Cindy.
Randy: May we stay here?
Me: Iono.. ask Tom? He's the sheriff around here?
Cindy: We did.. He said to ask everyone in town first..
Randy: yes, so may we? We won't cause any troubles, and we won't eat much.
Me: Yeah I don't see why not?
Cindy: Great!
Randy: Thank you. Where can We find the others?
Me: In the INN,or Market place and possibly the laundry room.
=Walks over to tom=

Tom: I don't know They seem pretty decent.. none seem mutated or crazy so maybe they're ok?
Me: Yeah sure.. Why not.
Tom: I don't like it either kid, But we took you in did we not?
Me: Oh no I didn't mean it like that.. Just.. Ya know..kinda random why would they shoot their guns? Mutants can do the same.
Tom: Probably to get our attention..
Me: Should I watch them?
Tom: Sure. Don't let them know though.

So I followed Randy around for the first couple days. He seems ok? Calm and cool. Like he belongs. He keeps staring at Jasmin which is ****ing gross cuz he's like 55. Can somone say pedo?

Ywellen..

now theres a charecter. He prances around here like he's King-Kong. Talks all sorts of bull **** nonsense I can't understand why he's alive.

Cindy. The pretty girl? Or what she calls herself.. that is. I doubt it. That bitch is butt ****ing ugly. She kinda comes off as a submissive type. Very willing to do anything for any man whom asks her to do so. I caught her and David in the Alley behind the Inn. Gross. Slut.

-Monday 4 weeks later-
I stand in the center of town where the villagers are gathered to hear my speech:

So It seems there's someting wrong in this town! Random people in Random people Out. It comes and goes like a ****ing storm. No More. I have proof that one of you Is a theif and Thieves in this town aren't dealt with very nice. That's Right. Randy, Get your ass up here.

Randy:I haven't taken anything What's going on!?

Just get your ass up here.

=Randy heads over to the stand=

Tom: What's going on?
David -whispers-: I Think He doesn't like Randy for some reason. I don't know I guess we will find out..
Tom: Better not be the thing we talked about..

Me: Randy, For your crimes against the Community of the Forgiven I hearby Deem you and un-hostable body, And there-by Sentance you to your death.

Randy: What ****ing crime?

Me: Doesn't ****ing matter
=Gunshot=

-Randy drops to the ground. A bullet hole in his right temple and an exit hole in his left.-

Tom -Angered-: What the **** Get your ass down here NOW.
Me: It's alright Tom. Remember what we talked about. Yeah, I found out.
Tom: What? Meet me tommorrow night at the Inn. And give me that ****ing gun. Your being confined to your room for the night.
Me: Fine.

-Tuesday-

-you can hear very quietly in the next room to my appartment area a conversation between 2 people.-

Girl: I cannot belive what happened last night eh? Jesus christ He didn't even warn us or give That guy a chance to explain his actions..
Guy: Yeah I know.. Maybe we should leave?..
Girl: Yeah.. let's go before they wake up..
Guy: Good idea.. I'll start packing you get the kids.

=I walk to their room and knock on the door=

=Knock Knock Knock=

Guy: Yes? Who is it?
Me: It's Me.
Guy: ..? Who's me?
Me: Me is me. ******. Now open the door.
Guy: Alright hang on..

=waits more than about 5-7minuets=

Me: =knock knock knock knock=

"Nothing" ?

=Bashes in door=

What the **** where did th-
=Notices the window is open=
Ah yes.. the window.

-Tom, David, Jasmin Rush upstairs-

You. Come downstairs Now, Or we will force you. Go.

Me: I was going there anyways.

Tom: So whats this I hear about you waking up the neighbors at 5am?
Me: They were conversating about me Tom. About the plan I unfolded.
Tom: Yeah well don't forget who runs this place. You have No authority to go bashing in doors and shooting people withought telling me in the first place. Your level 4 clearance is being demoted to level 2. Give me the rest of your guns as you may not carry one in this town for the next 3 months.
Me: That's rediculous Tom and you know it. I need my guns.
Tom: Yeah Yeah just do it so the town folk don't run off. We need THEM as much as we need you.
Me: Alright.. fine. here
=hands guns over, walks to cabinet and grabs 2 shotguns and a rifle. Hands those over aswell..=

Me: That's everything.. happy?

Tom: And the Ar13.
Me: I don't have an Ar13..
Tom: Yes you ****ing do I gave it to you.
Me: No I lost it?
Tom: I'm going to beat the **** out of you dude. Hand that **** over Now.
Me: FINE
=Walks to bed matress and pulls out the Assault Rifle 13 Se Edition.

Me: I best get this **** back
Tom: Eventually Yes.
Me: Eventually my ass 3 months ******.
Tom: If it wasn't for me they would kill you. But I have high power here so I've convienced them otherwise.

-Flash to 2015-

So. Who's the newcommer you ask? I don't know. He says his name is Baulf. I can't ****ing say that **** I call him Guy. Hahahaha. He's an asshole ****** lover forsure. He says he's from the UK. Said he came all the way here to find his Mother and Daughter. I don't belive him.

Oh.. Tom died by the way. The behemoth came a year ago and pretty much wiped the town out. We couldn't handle it. Man that thing was big.

It was ****ing 20 or 30 feet tall Seriously. It was Huge! That ****er had a ****ing TREE and swung it around like it was a ****ing baseball bat.

..The inn is gone.. We Now sleep in the market place. It's thenext best place. Minus the ****ing tree trunk shapped hole in the wall. It's starting to warm up. Maybe spring is coming soon. I hope. THAT WOULD ROCK. I'm Tired of this cold ass weather. It's always "get me more blankets, go shopping in the other town for lint and cloth and special made peices" Go do that **** your-self is what I wanna tell them.

But.. I guess I have to.. I am taking Davids spot as he's the new sherrif and all.

=Gun shots, Many, In the distance to the east=
=Runs to the Corner store=
Me: Oh **** you guys hear that?
David: Yeah.. sounds like the other town actually. We need to go. Head out there and offer any aid and support that we can.

Me: I Don't..think so..
David: Why not?
Me: We're limited.. I mean think about it.. After the Behemoth and the Mutants that came earlier.. we're nearly ammo-less. And some of the guns are jammed..
David: I know.. I know. But We just can't set here and let people die..
Me: Yes, I know. I say we stay though. Camp in the watch tower and in the ruins of the Inn, Wait for them. I'm sure they saw our lights in the night.

David: Yeah probably. But they Might strike at night? We would be screwed dude.
Me: Yes, We could die fast that way, we should use the market and Back upstairs of the Inn and the Top of the clock tower.
Me: Sounds good. I'll go to the tower and clear it out of anything.
Tom: Be careful.. we haven't been in there in years.

=Walks over to clock tower=

Me -Thinking-: Damn this this is big.
=Opens door wand walks in=
=picks up pipe next to door=

Oh sweet a Pipe.

I start looking around the place. It's almost like another house but 3 or 4 stories high. It's super dark inside. Gloomy and cold. Since the heaters don't reach in here.. I'll have to deal. Tomsaid there was a generator for lights in the basements somewhere But thats like forever down.

I'd better check my equiptment before I get into any fights.

=Checks Equiptment=

Alright.. lets see.. Flack Jacket badly torn and used.. check
Combat knife Tom gave me years ago.. check
Lead Pipe i found right here next to me.. check
Shoes.. check
Shirt with duct tape on the inside for better protection..check

Don't think the duct tape isn't going to help. It increases distance from melee blows I receive by a few milimeters and it's thick. Should help pad i hope. Or.. that's what David says..

Leather Helmet.. check

Gloves.. check
thread and needle .. check

Alright. I've got everything.. I need to find that generator

Which way to to?

Left? Or Down and to the left?

Left might take me around the building some, and left Down might take me down to the basement.

Lets go Left for a bit.. scout the area out so nothing follows me below.

=Walksleft=

Ah can't see **** down here..

I walked for a bit around a couple of downed chairs and some metal scraps and I reached a door. Which is locked.

So I better go down and see what's there.

=Walks down, left=

Ah the basement! It's dark in here too.. good thing theres bullet holes in the walls to provide SOME light -pissed

I saw a Body laying on the ground. Looks a few weeks dead.

So I checked it.. Maybe I'll find something usefull.

=Checks body=

Yes.. I found:
Key,9mm bullets(11),pipe(don't take), Apple core, Newer shoes, Coat.

Sweet a coat. and some new shoes. ahahah.

So lets go find that generator.

=Continues to walk around and find the generator=

Aha! here it is. Sweet.
=while turning it on, I'm hit in the back of the head with something=
=Falls=

=Turns around to see what hit me=
It's a mutant, the body got up. Guess I should have taken that pipe eh?

I struggle the mutant we're locked arms and hands pushing and pulling trying to knock him down but he's stronger than me. I get thrown into a wall.

=Ouch ******=

I rush over to him with pipe In hands and swing.. MISS
He grabs my pipe and we struggle for it. I kick him in the balls. **** that ****.
I start beating him in the face with the pipe. "YOU LIKE THAT **** BETCH"

=Hits=
=Hits, hits, hits=
So I grab him by the shirt and pull him up. I throw him into the generator.. On accident..
Grab him again and throw him behind me.
=starts up generator=

The body lays there, cold and dead. Good thing to.. I think he broke something..

I walk out of the tower to tend to my injuries. and theres a group of 15 or 20 men coming this way with guns in arms..

=Runs back into tower and locks door=

With the generator on I can see that I missed seeing a 9mm gun on the counter, I pick it up, And I head to the doorway. Unlock it with the key i found and lock it behind me.
Awww_muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
Tara.
FFR Player

Default Re: DREAM[work in progress]

its so good so far <33
Tara. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

............................................________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #4
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

its so good so far <33
Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 PM   #5
kitkat9
FFR Player

this is really good, I would really like to see what you have when it is all finished. One thing I saw is that you had a lot of spelling errors. Oh, and maybe you could cut back on the cussing because it took me a while trying to deciphier which cus word would be which.
Overall very good, and again I would really like to see how it ends.
kitkat9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

I'm gonna say give up on this and try something different.