Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-8-2008, 06:11 AM   #1
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default TWG LXIII: Mutiny in FFR Post Game

TWG XLIII: Mutiny in FFR
The stories for Day 3 and Night 4 are down there
I wouldn’t normally do this but I worked hard on these stories so I’m putting them all into the Post Game:
Night 1 While sitting on his computer late one evening, Synthlight opened up the FlashFlasRevolution home page. He clicked the box 'log in' and entered his user name, then his password. A pop up arreared:

New Message
To: Synthlight

Open in new window?

He clicked yes. The message read the following:

Hello, buddy. This is DarkMinds and welcome to your worst nightmare. We have recrutied one of your own administrators to work...FOR US! You will comply with our demands in the specific order in which we give them or... you will lose your website forever.

His jaw dropped and Synthlight went to work typing out an elaborate message. He scrutinized every detail and how it could be best worked into this terrible scenario. He went to get a drink... but hiw fingers slipped and hit ctrl+a, ctrl+x. Too bad he wasn't in the advanced version of replying... now he'll never get that message back. He decided to just summarize everything in one message. As his fingers glided accross the keyboard, Synthlight slowy wrote out to DarkMinds:

Whar are your demands?

From the EBook and journal of nestlekwik: 10:01 PM EST, 4/30/2008:

I sat up late because I got a call from Synth on my phone. He forwarded me a message saying that DarkMinds was screwing with us again. I was like '****!' because I was in the middle of producing the codes after I just finished stepping a new song. So, I got my self together and started scanning the code. By the time I realized that they had released a bug into the entire system, not just the forums, it was too late. In order to fix it we would need to completely re-program FFR. I logged into xqsite.com and got a quick pop up. It said "stupid admin. Did you think we'd leave the mirrors alone?" then I couldn't log in and my computer crashed. I turned it back on and checked the forums quickly. My account was not banned. It was fully deleted. There was a new post in the news on the front page. It read this: 'So, this is Synthlight. Due to complications we will be resetting all coding which includes taking down the mirrors. Xqsite is the first to go. Along with nestlekwik. We're tired of his screwing around. Cheers, Synthlight. smashed my fists into the keyboard and threw the monitor. Screw this.

nestlekwik has had his account deleted. He is dead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From The E-Book Of Tasselfoot :

Last Entry: 5/2/2008, 9:16 PM EST:

Ok, I opened a chat room. It was called 'suck these, DarkMinds'. The first person to join was Lightdarkness. Followed by JasonKey, Plaguefox, Chardish, MalDON, and Xelius. In that order. The rest of the chat went like this:

Tasselfoot: something needs to be done about this. We can't allow this mutiny to happen.
JasonKey: I agree, but what should we do?
Xelius: I'm not sure either. There's really no way for us to detect who's working for DarkMinds.
MalDON: I could program a virus to enter the computers of all of us and observe every website visited be every IP on the admin team...
Tasselfoot: That's a really good idea!
Chardish: Yeah, I like it. Send me one.
Lightdarkness: ...
JasonKey: What is it?
Lightdarkness: I'm not sure I trust Tass anymore. I think he would have been the first target of DarkMinds. Not nestlekwik.
Tasselfoot: Excuse me? And what kind of evidence supports this retarded theory?
Chardish: I don't really understand what LD is proposing... but it's really all we have to go on
Lightdarkness: I agree... Tasselfoot must be the first we eliminate.

I logged out, infuriated. I called Synth but he refused to pick up his phone. Taking a deep breath I logged onto FFR but closed the window. Perhaps if I log into a mirror they won't notice me as quick. I begun to log into ffr3.com but couldn't get in. So I logged in as PMSTASS. I looked up my regular account and saw
BANNED under my name. I opened Synthlight's latest post. It said I was no longer able to access the site. Then I got a PM pop-up. It said the following:

To: Tasselfoot

Well, old friend, your time is up. Let's deal with this maturely. You are banned until the virus is quarantined and the culprit is deleted. Forever. Until then you are IP banned from making any more accounts, accesing Tasselfoot, posting, playing the game, or recieving any PMs not from me. Sorry.

P.S. Tasselfoot is dead, phantoms and player list coming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss Tass. He was fun. This totally sucks. And I'm extra-mad because the FFR radio crashed and we can't figure out the corruption in the coding fully. So, I sent Synthlight a message saying this:

To: Synthlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonKey
Quote:

Originally Posted by Synthlight
Hey, dude, what're we going to do? I mean, we've already let Tass go, and nestlekwik was taken out of the site, so how're we going to solve this problem? I'm sacred man, I don't want to next. The mirrors are crashing too!

Don't worry yourself about that stuff, JasonKey. You're a good guy, and we all know that. But still... THIS IS DARKMINDS! and you've screwed yourself by trying to get too close to us! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Trembleo before us! You will never find out which of your very own is working for us and... oh no... ffr4.com is down now too! So, let's do a tally. We've knocked out 3 admins, 3 mirrors, the FFR Radio, and Spin It Up is in the process of crashing too! Fool... You lose.

And that was it. DarkMinds crashed me. My account was deleted. The next mirror crashed. SiU crashed. The Radio crashed. What's next? So I made a quick alternative account on a friends computer and sent this message to devonin and stretchy:

To: devonin , stretchypanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Whip130
This is JasonKey. The site has been corrupted. They admins deleted Tass and DarkMinds have deleted me and nestlekwik. We don't know who is next. Spread the word. Soon, we will avenge the others. Soon, we will re-program FFR. Soon...

Quoted From The E-Book Of MalDON:

Ok... so I'm a little intimidated now. JasonKey... gone. Tasselfoot... gone. Nestlekwik... gone. Who's next? Me? Plaguefox? Chardish? Xelius? Lightdarkness? I mean, I don't know what to do. I was about to open a chat, but Tass did that and he got banned... Well, I'm not going to make that same mistake. I waited for someone else to make the chat room. When Plaguefox opened it I was enthralled:

Xelius: Now what?
Chardish: I'm so confused now. I don't even understand what DarkMinds is after, let alone their pattern of removal.
Xelius: Neither do I. And nobody who's left for admins seems very suspicious to me.
Plaguefox: I beg to differ.
Xelius: What'd you mean?
MalDON: Yes, I'd like to hear this one too.
Plaguefox: Well, you said you'd have information for us on who is working for DarkMinds. Then you said you were to busy to actually deliver the information. Then you just disappeared. You pretty much gave yourself up.
MalDON: Who, me?
Plaguefox: Yes, you. I say you're next to go.
Chardish: I agree, MalDON, sorry but you screwed yourself.
Lightdarkness: I hate to admit it but I think you're right.
MalDON: Ok, I see how this is going to work. I only ask that when I'm proven to not be the corrupt admin I'm unbanned and reinstated back into the system.
Xelius: That seems fair to me.
Chardish: I agree with that and thank you for being cooperative.
Lightdarkness: *sigh* yup, let's do this thing.
Synthlight has been invited
Plaguefox: Who invited Synth? We agreed it was too risky to let him in on this.
Lightdarkness: Wasn't me.
Xelius: Me either.
MalDON: Nor did I so who does that leave?
Xelius: Perhaps you?
Synthlight has entered the chat room
Plaguefox: Well, I'll be leaving soon.
MalDON: Hi... Synth...
Synthlight: Where will you be leaving to?
Plaguefox: I'm not sticking around you, I might be next.
Xelius: Settle down, everyone.
Lightdarkness: What about the other admins?
Plaguefox: What'd you mean?
MalDON: What'd you mean?
MalDON: Haha, Plague just said that.
Lightdarkness: I mean, what about summerschool, 87x, admin, Walrus...
Synthlight: LD, it looks like everybody is screwed. Not just us.
Plaguefox: I say we hurry up and ban MalDON. It's bad enough all this stuff is happenin, but now Synth gets randomly brought into the conversation. I don't like it. Who wants the honors?
Xelius: I'll do it if you'd like.
Lightdarkness: I already did.
Plaguefox: Thank you.
Plaguefox has left the room
Synthlight: I wonder where he's off to?
Lightdarkness: I'm out too. Enough drama.
Xelius: Ditto.
Xelius has left the room
Lightdarkness: Peace.
Lightdarkness has left the room.
MalDON: *sigh* nobody can see this since you all logged out but I'm not the traitor. I wish you guys would believe me
MalDON has left the room
Synthlight: I know, MalDON, I know...
Chat Closed

I didn't bother to log back in. I know it would be pointless. And I also knew another mirror would be down. I hope... I really hope they catch this guy...

Recorded in the E-Book of Plaguefox:

Hello there, E-Book. I'm Plaguefox. This is my first entry into you but I thought it'd be a good idea to record everything that happens. So, I woke up, has morning wood, took a shower, ate breakfast, and sat my ass on the computer. Now here I am. I have a window to FFR open right now, but nothing's really happening.Well, except their being nobody left. Anyway, I went to my random thoughts section to post some new news and found that apparently it was disabled. So, I checked the home page. There was a post from Synthlight on it. It read the following:

Well, we're slowly deleting our admins because we're trying to bring this site back to the way it was. So, the next person we will delete is Plaguefox. When the new layout was released we were able to track several glitches in it back to the parts of the coding that Plaguefox was responsible for. He has been deleted. Please, help with any other glitches that you may find.

Cheers,
Synthlight

Day 3: [b]Quoted From The E-Book Of Lightdarkness:]/b]
Well, I don’t really have much to say anymore. I suppose I should document the chat room we had this time, I didn’t last time.
Chardish: Well, there are three of us left.
Xelius: Yup… and we all know what we have to do now
Lightdarkness: Well, I’m going to place all of my suspicions on Xelius
Xelius: Why me?!?!
Lightdarness: Because you’re a moron. And you go around acting like you’re all that, I don’t like it and I don’t like you
Xelius: Then perhaps you’re the one working for DarkMinds, you seem overly confident and nobody needs you going around and accusing everybody.
Lightdarkness: I didn’t accuse everybody, just you, you monster.
Xelius: Monster?! Are you kidding me? You’re working for DarMinds and you might as well just confess it right now before we delete you from FFR entirely!
Chardish: Ok, everybody, calm down here. There’s no reason no to act so impulsively, we still have
Synthlight has been invited to the chat room
Chardish: MalDON’s program he said he would make.
Chardish: Who invited Synth?
Xelius: I didn’t.
Synthlight has joined the chat room
Lightdarkness: Not me either.
Synthligh: Not you what?
Lightdarkness: I didn’t invite you to the chat room
Synthlight: Oh, whatever. Then you people need to stop inviting me and then denying inviting me, it’s annoying.
Then I opened up a room with Chardish:
Chardish: What’s up?
Lightdarkness: I wanted to talk to you in private
Chardish: What about?
Chardish: Oh, the thing with Xelius?
Lightdarkness: Yeah, I say we need to delete him. Now.
Chardish: Why?
Lightdarkness: Because we will be so screwed since he’s the one working for DarkMinds.
Chardish: Why do you keep saying that?
Lightdarkness: Because he is
The chat with everyone:
Synthlight: Have you guys accomplished anything new yet?
Lightdarkness: Well, I think Xelius is working for DarkMinds
Xelius: STFU, you’re pissing me off
Chardish: C-a-l-m d-o-w-n
Chardish: Do I need to spell it out for you guys?
Synthlight: I think it’s you, Lightdarkness
Xelius: Aha, let’s delete the traitor now
Chardish: -sigh- Ok, let’s do it already
Lightdarkness: you
Lightdarkness: guys
Lightdarkness: suck!
Back to Chardish’s room
Chardish: Well?
Lightdarkness: Well what?
Chardish: I asked if you were going to bother and defend yourself
Lightdarkness: It didn’t send
Chardish: Well, do you?
Lightdarkness: I guess not… just get it over with.
Night 4: Night 4: Quoted From The E-Book Of Chardish:
[i]Stupid, stupid FFR admins. They’re not very quick to catch on at all, hahahahahaha.[i]
Chardish: You’re a moron
Xelius: I noticed…
Chardish: No, I mean seriously, what is wrong with you?
Xelius: What do you mean
Chardish: I’m working for DarkMinds, did you really believe me that much?
Xelius: Yes…
Xelius: You were the…
Chardish: Duh
Xelius: Oh… well, congratulations
Chardish: Thanks, I won’t even bother to delete you now. It’s not worth it.
Xelius: Thanks?
Chardish: Shut up.
Xelius has logged offline
And that was about it. It didn’t even take much effort at all. Bunch of idiots, seriously.

The players:
1.Travman301 - Tasselfoot- (lynched day 1, LOST THE GAME)
2. emerald000 – Plaguefox - (wolfed night 3, LOST THE GAME)
3. Makilaz – chardish – (Survived, WON THE GAME)
4. GamerShadow - MalDON - (lynched day 2, LOST THE GAME)
5. Dooey100 - JasonKey (wolfed night 2, LOST THE GAME)
6. Brilliant Dynamite Neon - nestlekwik(wolfed night 1, LOST THE GAME)
7. Freakysnots/Xception704 – Lightdarkness – (lynched day 3, LOST THE GAME)
8. Roundbox/EnR – Xelius (wolfed night 4, LOST THE GAME)
M[color="yellow"]V[?COLOR]P goes to our dear friend and EXCELLENT wolf, Makilaz!
Player Analysis:
Travman301: There’s not much to be said about you since you were lynched day 1, but I was surprised that you didn’t detect Maki and point it out after he bandwaggoned you.
Emerald000: Ouch, not your best, my friend. The finger pointing at the end doomed the humans. But I can’t blame you, I would have thought the exact same thing.
Makilaz: MVP!!! WOO HOO!!! Lol, no, good job and congratulations. I’ve never seen you as a wolf and now I’m scared to play with you as one! You really deserve the MVP and played another excellent game, congratulations again.
GamerShadow: L More evidence next time. You did well and I want to see you back next time, but you really need to be active enough to defend yourself.
Dooey100: I’m sort of torn with you because you were hosting and playing simultaneously, which as I would know, is a challenge. So, you did well for lasting halfway through the game though!
Brilliant Dynamite Neon: Meh, all in all I can’t say anything because you were the first to go. But at least you were around, I heart your activeness!
Freakysnots/Xception704 – PWNED! Lol, sorry. Well, freaky, you sort of screwed Xception from the start and I know had you been around you would have been more lucky and given your evidence much more thoroughly so not too shabby. Xception, I was disappointed, I expected you to catch on quicker because I know you’re a very good player. But congratulations on at least lasting as far as you did!
Roundbox/EnR: Roundbox, be more active. I expect more from a TWC member, EnR, Hmmm… EnR… Well, you seriously got owned this game. At least you stayed until the end though, I’d suggest waiting a little longer to vote and consult Xception before instating him.
Well, good job everyone, at least the game stayed alive. Congratulations and I hope to see you all again (and hopefully vote for me when I go to host )

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 05-8-2008, 02:54 PM   #2
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XLIII: Mutiny in FFR Post Game

I really wanted to play ;-;

got another trip this weekend, be back on sunday

Old 05-8-2008, 06:43 PM   #3
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

what the **** kind of post game **** is this? ****ing do it in an original format and tell us what the roles were i'm not going to ****ing read through all that bull**** just to figure out who's who

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 05-8-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

lots of stars out tonight
Old 05-8-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

Excellent job, Mak. I didn't have you under my suspicions for a second.

And the reason as to why I couldn't defend myself was because I was at a track meet that day, and those go to about 8:00PM. Then I have to have dinner, shower, HW, and that takes me to 10PM, aka bedtime, because I get up at 5:45am. So it kinda sucked, but I'll try harder next game.
Old 05-8-2008, 07:11 PM   #6
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Thanks for notifying me and everything about subbing me and whatnot
Old 05-8-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

lol expected me to catch on quicker?

the only person I suspected other than Gamer was Mak, and I was convinced from the very first conversation I had with him.

stfu about disappointment if you don't know what all happened via AIM.
Old 05-8-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

1) Lito, quit being so pompous and get off your high-horse. I do not care what you think whatsoever and if you're too lazy or incompetent to read through the format that's your loss, nobody wants to hear you bitch about it.

2) Hello there, robertsona, it is quite a beautiful sky as a matter of fact.

3) I know, GamerShadow, I've done track before. I think you did quite well to last that long and I also believe you have great potential.

4a) Xception, I'm glad we're back on speaking terms but that's on reason to be so hostile. Again, calm down, it's a game.
4b) You've never hosted, therefore you do not have the right to deem a hosts judgements fit to your personal standards.
5) Roundbox, I did send a private message to you notifying you of your replacement, not that it would have mattered seeing as you didn't come back until the post game anyway.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 05-9-2008, 01:06 AM   #9
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
5) Roundbox, I did send a private message to you notifying you of your replacement, not that it would have mattered seeing as you didn't come back until the post game anyway.
Incorrect. I never received any notification. I still have a convo with Makilaz as soon as I discovered the news you replaced me. I can bring it up for reference if you wish.
I'd visited the thread on few occasions even after I was replaced. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't exist
Old 05-9-2008, 01:18 AM   #10
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
what the **** kind of post game **** is this? ****ing do it in an original format and tell us what the roles were i'm not going to ****ing read through all that bull**** just to figure out who's who
this is unnecessary. for real. shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
Old 05-9-2008, 01:40 AM   #11
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
Seriously, he has all of the roles posted just under his story.

Please don't cause unnecessary conflict.
Old 05-9-2008, 05:06 AM   #12
rzr
TWG Veteran

Roundbox, I am sorry then. Perhaps it did not send or something, my apologies.

Trav and thunder, I love you guys

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #13
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 5-21-2014 10:54 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread