Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:33 PM   #1101
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Stopped reading the thread right here because this is fucking wrong.

AA was talking to him in some of the same posts he was talking to me in. He asked dadcop alot more then just that and alot fucking sooner then 49 minutes from EoD. Even asked him about other players. I was fucking accusing him of coaching the guy for pete's sake.

He did come on the side that dadcop was town at the end although I didn't get to that conclusion myself but you pretending like this is all they said to eachother+ some praise from AA is either proof you're leaving out shit in your report or proof you don't fucking know what you're talking about. I could vote you here and now over this shit if you seriously expect me to sit here while you ignore half of the thread.

Really looking like you're entire push on me was weak from the start and you spent the entire fucking day trying to justify it.
i'm not pretending that's all they said to each other

just because i don't quote things doesn't mean i didn't read them; it means they're not weighing in my decision

but please, continue to faceplant
Old 11-28-2016, 10:35 PM   #1102
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
Neee told him to swap to Mellon and he did it. That was in the last 5min of D0 so, that could potentially have been wagon #3.

Note that Neee supported a Mellon lynch, but ended up moving back to inDheart.

He did mention that he wanted to CFD Mellon if possible tho.

So, that's 3 out 4 of players who didn't want to kill inDheart as a priority on that 4 players wagon.

Does he have other reasons? Would need to ask him.
@nee this

did he say he was stepping out? forget where he went
Old 11-28-2016, 10:37 PM   #1103
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

He went to work and he's supposed to come back..

I don't exactly remember when but I think it was before EoD.

That's kind of weird because this phase ends in 1h 30 min.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:37 PM   #1104
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Don't really have the time/energy to read them all again but I think these illustrate my point that there was alot more with dadcop, AA and me then InDHeart wants to act like.

Remember that alot of this is why he's scumreading me apparently but most of these happen after his sneaky little vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I wish people would stop with the discussion of whether or not dadcop is an alt because #1 I don't think there's a way to resolve that, #2 I think making reads off of that is pretty lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
not at all

acting cautious is never something that comes to mind for me in anything. also somewhat contradicts 1st point.

why is confusing people a bad thing? certainly has saved my ass in lots of games

also i'm leaning town for AA and dfr
Quote:
atm I dont' support a dad lynch
Quote:
Has this guy ever rolled town?

I have to step away from the PC and do work stuff

While I'm gone mind explaining this stance a little more?
Quote:
I read the later part too fast apparently. but it seemed odd because usually the reads list is a summary, and for it to not include reads that were posted in the same post farther down makes it less helpful. if you were just responding in order of posts though then that would make more sense
Quote:
why do you think indheart is town? also why wasn't he in there with me/dfr in your later post?
Quote:
how can he have rolled town here if he hasn't played with us before?

because I just don't feel like he's scum

here's a few posts

this one seems like he doesn't care if people think he's weird, which usually comes from a town mindset because wolves are much more concerned about how people view them. obviously towns want to be townread but wolves are more self conscious in general

this one just seems very straightforward and pure. rhetorical question that seems to prod at dfr for seemingly wanting him to behave a certain way

again, very straightforward, he doesn't seem to be trying to dodge around things

as I pointed out, a little odd why indheart doesn't show up here though
Quote:
because i already mentioned him earlier and didn't feel the need to do it again. indheart has been pretty consistent in his stances and dfr reacted in a pretty reasonable way toward my aggression. again, leans don't really mean much. i don't have any sure feelings yet
Quote:
ok that's fair

what do you think of thesunfan?
Quote:
not sure. the only thing i didn't like from him was his quick vote on charu
Quote:
He said he played Mafia before.

I feel like you should have/normally would have gotten that I was referring back to that.

Ok well cool, did you see all the post I quoted and responded to?

These really look like your reaching for to defend him to me. Maybe I am reading to far into that....

....or maybe you're trying your best to defend your wolf buddy while at the same time push him into giving real thoughts about the game before everyone sees my point.

Because you're arguments are weak when compared to the case I already built and believing you're a wolf is a little easier to believe then believing you're not paying attention.

PS I may be in and out over the next hour but will be in for EoD. if it looks like I won't be I'll sneak a vote on my phone should I feel I should change it. (I don't know if I will tbh if Raeko is going to be active)[/quote]

Quote:
....or maybe you're trying your best to defend your wolf buddy while at the same time push him into giving real thoughts about the game before everyone sees my point.

Because you're arguments are weak when compared to the case I already built and believing you're a wolf is a little easier to believe then believing you're not paying attention.

PS I may be in and out over the next hour but will be in for EoD. if it looks like I won't be I'll sneak a vote on my phone should I feel I should change it. (I don't know if I will tbh if Raeko is going to be active)
you asked the question as if one of us would know the answer to it, therefore it seems like you're asking it in a context one of us would understand, aka on this site.

how does it look like I'm reaching to defend him? I've seen the posts you've quoted about him and I disagree with your scumread, I've produced some of his posts that I think showcase a town mindset[/quote]

Quote:

PS I may be in and out over the next hour but will be in for EoD. if it looks like I won't be I'll sneak a vote on my phone should I feel I should change it. (I don't know if I will tbh if Raeko is going to be active)
where have I "not paid attention" besides the one post where your reads list in the middle of your post didn't reflect your later reads that I missed?[/quote]

Quote:
MML here's what your argument against dadcop seems to be:

him thinking TWG/mafia are different, and saying he's played mafia whereas he hasn't played TWG -> him trying to hide information from players/lying

aaaaand that's basically it

as I said earlier, I think you're being hung up on a point that doesn't matter too much

if he thought TWG/mafia were different things, then that's that and pushing him for "lying" about it isn't going to do much

the one thing your argument has going for it is this post:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...26#post4496026

where him responding yes to charu without specification does seem to contradict his earlier statement
Quote:
Fair enough.

Because your take on those post in the context of a player who has always made the post I quoted, while being adamant about making it clear first and foremost you wouldn't support a dadcop lynch looks like you are bloody well reaching for an excuse to get pressure off him.

Which is w/e and expected if you believe it's a mislynch, but it doesn't strike me as such especially since it's coupled with the fact that you seem yo be trying to steer him into other subjects.

I mean I guess that last point can be town AA trying to test him out and see if I have a point though, but the defense of him in itself just doesn't look right. It's a weak defense and I would have rather seen "idk I don't get that from him and I feel bad about the lynch" then what you actually responded with.

It happens. We Be Bad At Forums Yo
Quote:
pressure on me? wher
Quote:
can you clarify the bold because I don't understand

and as to me steering him towards other subjects, I think he's a mislynch and I'm trying to get him to produce content that would make people reconsider, since he seems to be gathering scumleans from a few people

it also lets me see more into his thought process which will help me figure out if he's actually a wolf
Quote:
lol why
Quote:
try and figure it out
Quote:
k, inspecting ur brain with a microscope
Quote:
You seem to be missing my whole argument, like ok you follow up this post with---

Really looks like you missed this post where I say that the act of hiding shit from is not something a town player should be concerned about and this post where I make it clear that my beef with him is the idea he is trying to pull a fast one on me for no reason

No where do I get angry because he has a different definition of the games Mafia and TWG; and I make it clear that I do equate what he's done as lying because he certainly acts like he was trying to. If he had responded with "Well in Mafia normally we don't have time travelers and shit" I would have accepted that right off the bat.

But he didn't

He dicked around and tried strawmanning me and then came up with reasons to ignore my claim. Even Charu pointed out how bad his overall tone was and you know Charu hates admitting I have a point d0

BTW how do you feel about his responses to me and him just deciding to focus on my perceived ptsd instead of actually putting in work? I mean you noticed that, right? You trying to get him to state opinions on other players certainly implies that you did.
Quote:
I'm not missing your argument, because all of what you've linked stems from the fact that you think he's lying about TWG/mafia semantics and what he's played/not played. the alt account is just building off of that, because you argue that that could be another way of hiding his mafia experience

and I never said anything about you getting angry about his responses about TWG vs mafia, you've literally quoted what I think your argument is. but let me clarify it a bit more:

he thinks TWG is not equivalent to mafia. He has played mafia. He has not played TWG. that's all there is to it. as I said, I do think post 338 holds some merit because it's not in line with the narrative that he's stuck to.

and as for his responses, I think it could be a town who's annoyed at someone who's pushing them for something they view is loltier and doesn't want to interact with them. I've seen it before
Quote:
Oh where you not pressured?

What is this that DFR quoted me
? Or all the post before it? Or our entire interaction?

When have you not been pressured is the better question.

Replace always with already and excuse the retarded rush of me trying to get shit done. Basically in context I don't dig your story

I can accept the rest of this post tho.

You know reading your last game and how pro town you where I am really surprised you didn't have more to say about InDHeart ninja voting me quietly. I expected you to catch that when you came back and you disappointed me.

Like all the rest of you who failed to note it.

What

I really don't see your point. People don't like risking a Charu mislynch and everybody always speaks out against wagons they hate.

Hopefully me pointing that out doesn't somehow equates to him being more wolfy in your mind because right now that's all that I see you arguing
Quote:
not feelin any pressure over here, little guy
Quote:
so basically you think I'm trying to interpret dad's behavior in a way to suit my reads? I was reading him town and went back to clarify after making my stance clear

dfr is UTRing still, he may be in the car he may not, idk. but like last game, I don't feel his towniness

and greg's recent posts made me reconsider, here are a few of the things:

him mentioning how he wouldn't tryhard (which I was thinking of)
him pointing out that I probably *want* him to be a wolf because of our earlier conversation, which made me back off because I don't want to force the player to fit my desired read
and his last part just seemed towny where he said the tunneling isn't just because I'm town
Quote:
AA is either a super helpful investigator detective town man or a wolf. can't tell
Quote:
why is MML at the bottom? after his recent interaction with me I think he's town
Quote:
fucking

town
Quote:
wow thanks for putting words in my mouth

no, that's not what I was getting at at all

wolf under pressure would be much more likely to take the townread and run with it

town more likely to go "???" and ask why the fuck they're up there
Quote:
no way dude. either he's a reading fucking genius or he's a wolf and he knows a shitbag like me might prove useful
Quote:
are you referring to me or indheart?

because I was saying that your reaction made me think you're town
Quote:
1 Close enough. Seemed like you're more covering for him
2 Fair point

Ok fair enough on SunFan.

I don't think I agree with you on DFR. I don't have strong enough feelings to either defend him or vote him. I don't get why you think he's the one you should be voting for right now.

You have anymore thoughts on InDHeart, Haku, Raeko, or Charu?

In text you come off that way.

I mean I never met you so maybe you are, but you got that air about'cha. I don't see this as negative for TWG though.

Annnnnnnd I no longer like SunFan

Post rubs me the wrong way yo.

Did you ever address your wold reads or did I miss them?
Because I caught that sneaky little Lar vote you threw out there when everyone was busy, and that's cool and all but I didn't see any reason for it

And I bet'cha you ain't got a reall good reason for Charu, Mellon and DFR either.
Quote:
indheart. my reaction to his post making you think im a town is fine. its just that seeing myself so high up on that ranking list while knowing i've been extremely deceptive is laughable
Quote:
so you admit that you've been extremely deceptive, what about exactly?

and do you have anything to contribute right now, we're 49 min off EOD
Quote:
ill think about it but im prob not gonna post for a bit cuz i wanna have a decent sm sesh before i go to sleep

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-28-2016, 10:38 PM   #1105
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

So, InDheart, who do you want to vote today so far?
Old 11-28-2016, 10:38 PM   #1106
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
He went to work and he's supposed to come back..

I don't exactly remember when but I think it was before EoD.

That's kind of weird because this phase ends in 1h 30 min.
ok he said he'd be mobile and in that post he didn't give a time

oh well
Old 11-28-2016, 10:43 PM   #1107
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Don't really have the time/energy to read them all again but I think these illustrate my point that there was alot more with dadcop, AA and me then InDHeart wants to act like.

Remember that alot of this is why he's scumreading me apparently but most of these happen after his sneaky little vote

you asked the question as if one of us would know the answer to it, therefore it seems like you're asking it in a context one of us would understand, aka on this site.

how does it look like I'm reaching to defend him? I've seen the posts you've quoted about him and I disagree with your scumread, I've produced some of his posts that I think showcase a town mindset[/quote]

where have I "not paid attention" besides the one post where your reads list in the middle of your post didn't reflect your later reads that I missed?[/quote]

[/quote]

well good, i thought you might be hiding evidence from me, but i've read all these posts

it's also distressing to me that you want to solve a w/w world on d0 which follows directly from you being a single issue player up to this point

and if you were scumreading AA for coaching him into saying things, did you just miss where i was similarly trying to drag reads out of him? (at least i think it was him, might be confusing him with nee again)
Old 11-28-2016, 10:45 PM   #1108
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
So, InDheart, who do you want to vote today so far?
i think i'm at mellon now

me getting mad at mml is a bad sign because i tend to think he's town for frustrating me
Old 11-28-2016, 10:47 PM   #1109
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

I think you're both misunderstanding each others and I'm failing to even follow what is considered important in this entire interaction of quotes.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:48 PM   #1110
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Your presence day 0. Like you were absolutely certain that dfr was a wolf, despite the fact I mentioned to you (and AA as well lol) that he's usually in "meh" land if he's town.

I know you, you're not the player that is ever confident in their day 0 reads, especially one going to a wolf. You will constantly second guess yourself, and make a list of possible candidates while being skeptical about which one to choose. You're also pretty easy for me to sway you on your hard decisions during day 0, and once again, me mentioning that and continuing mentioning that SHOULD'VE done something with you, but it didn't, you stuck with it uncharacteristically stubborn-like.

And then today, how you went and tried to clarify why you were so confident. Don't lie about that either. Regardless of how well you read someone, you will ALWAYS second guess it and think of alternative paths in day 0.
Tur
Bo
Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
@mml why didn't you end up on either wagon yesterday? i found a post saying you have your reasons but i'd like to hear them
Dear God you really don't read.

Because Raeko really was trying to go under the radar and it's the same shit she always does and that was lynch worthy. I wasn't going to vote DFR because I didn't think he was a wolf but with his breakdown last minute and replicating his last EoD as wolf I didn't try to save him either.

Shoulda stayed on you in hindsight

Quote:
coming back to this

the way of least resistance would seem to be that AA picked even (also makes sense given that only 4 people can target him that way) thereby making him immune to odds

unfortunately 4 of those people are alive as opposed to 3 evens, one of which is me and another is our claimed assassin
That's

Actually a very good point

brb

Old 11-28-2016, 10:51 PM   #1111
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Sup

I just caught up reading wise (basic summary: I like indheart's and sunfan's analytical posts, don't like charu's recent posting vs sun fan, but still like his reaction to my derp)

So let's lunch Mellon/mml (aside: sorry, I legit thought your name was mmr, my bad)

Also, I pretty much only voted indheart cause Mellon wasn't happening and I thought DDR was soft claiming pr. I wanted to kill them at the start of the day, but I think their recent stuff (last 10 pages)is super villagery.

Mellon and mml are the only people I don't have at least somewhat of a villa read on Aorn.

Gotta have a conversation with my gf (relationship stuff) but I should make it back for rod at least
Old 11-28-2016, 10:52 PM   #1112
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I think you're both misunderstanding each others and I'm failing to even follow what is considered important in this entire interaction of quotes.
yeah we kind of have just been throwing quotes at each other, haven't we

MML sees dadcop maybe softing PR but sticks it at a wide outside chance because "he'll reveal himself" or w/e he said

i'm saying that's not really a way to treat a potential softed PR, and he's saying he has evidence that proves dadcop definitely wasn't a PR (or at least, that's what i wanted him to produce for me)
Old 11-28-2016, 10:53 PM   #1113
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

...and how is this important now?
Old 11-28-2016, 10:53 PM   #1114
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

'Eod'

Lol autocorrect
Old 11-28-2016, 10:54 PM   #1115
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Dear God you really don't read.

Because Raeko really was trying to go under the radar and it's the same shit she always does and that was lynch worthy. I wasn't going to vote DFR because I didn't think he was a wolf but with his breakdown last minute and replicating his last EoD as wolf I didn't try to save him either.

Shoulda stayed on you in hindsight
and so that was good enough to switch off me though?

whatever

Quote:
That's

Actually a very good point

brb
nah, come back

or read the posts right after that

it's an even split at the time he would've had to decide
Old 11-28-2016, 10:55 PM   #1116
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
...and how is this important now?
i thought he was PR hunting yesterday and i've been porting my read forward, so he's showing me why he wasn't
Old 11-28-2016, 11:00 PM   #1117
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
Sup

I just caught up reading wise (basic summary: I like indheart's and sunfan's analytical posts, don't like charu's recent posting vs sun fan, but still like his reaction to my derp)

So let's lunch Mellon/mml (aside: sorry, I legit thought your name was mmr, my bad)

Also, I pretty much only voted indheart cause Mellon wasn't happening and I thought DDR was soft claiming pr. I wanted to kill them at the start of the day, but I think their recent stuff (last 10 pages)is super villagery.

Mellon and mml are the only people I don't have at least somewhat of a villa read on Aorn.

Gotta have a conversation with my gf (relationship stuff) but I should make it back for rod at least
do you have a thought on sunfan trying to get me, specifically, lynched? given that you like both his analysis and mine
Old 11-28-2016, 11:06 PM   #1118
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

So, is there any believers that Charu/Sunfan is TvT ?
Old 11-28-2016, 11:07 PM   #1119
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

well good, i thought you might be hiding evidence from me, but i've read all these posts

it's also distressing to me that you want to solve a w/w world on d0 which follows directly from you being a single issue player up to this point

and if you were scumreading AA for coaching him into saying things, did you just miss where i was similarly trying to drag reads out of him? (at least i think it was him, might be confusing him with nee again)
Dear God man

Quote:
yeah we kind of have just been throwing quotes at each other, haven't we

MML sees dadcop maybe softing PR but sticks it at a wide outside chance because "he'll reveal himself" or w/e he said

i'm saying that's not really a way to treat a potential softed PR, and he's saying he has evidence that proves dadcop definitely wasn't a PR (or at least, that's what i wanted him to produce for me)
I never said I had evidence,I said it was clear he wasn't.

Because I don't see a world where he was smart enough to soft a PR like that but dumb enough to make all those posts later on.

If you seriously think that he was a PR after that then I don't know what else to tell you but you're wrong and should have known you where wrong well before he flipped.

@Haku

It's important because InDheart's entire reason why he put me in the scum pile before most of these events took place rest solely on his shitty perception of said events.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:09 PM   #1120
FreezinIce
FFR Player

[With 7 alive, it takes 4 to insta.]

Votecount:

mellonxcollie (2): MixMasterLar, theknightsofneee
Charu (1): Etylukah
inDheart (1): thesunfan
thesunfan (1): Charu

Unvote (0):

Left to vote (2): inDheart, mellonxcollie

End of day in 52 minutes.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Closed Thread