Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 08:25 PM   #981
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

like, being a weenie is something that I normally am but when I am passionate, specifically on people like dfr or DBP who I believe I can read pretty well, then I'm going to be more confident.

fwiw I was SUPER sure that dfr was hiding behind a softclaim (Charu said something about me being aware that dfr was a role, this is not completely accurate, because all I knew was that he was softing a role)

something specific about dfr is that even though he's only had a few wolfgames, I think he's fakeclaimed a role in all but one of them, so its far from out of his range to pull something like that

coupled with him appealing specifically to me and not other people made me pretty certain he was wolfing

the emotion felt fake to me too, in that I believed he didn't want to die, but that it came from the perspective of being a wolf role (I didn't have a specific one in mind)

the emotion from him would've come a lot earlier based on how I was pushing him for a long while before that, and his reactions to being pushed on are usually more obvious than the answers to a first-grade math test.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-28-2016, 08:26 PM   #982
thesunfan
Role Tide

also, I don't remember turbo 6, but I probably just didn't have a good idea of what to do at EOD

sometimes I do sometimes I don't its just how it is
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-28-2016, 08:28 PM   #983
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
SunFan's here. That's great. Post for us man---prove to me you ain't really a wolf
as an aside I always have a window of the game I am moderating/playing in/watching open in a tab so I'm probably always on the bar at the bottom

just cuz im there doesn't mean im here
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:28 PM   #984
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

meant the more recent (twgabout) game, not that one
Old 11-28-2016, 08:31 PM   #985
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
meant the more recent (twgabout) game, not that one
oh, my b

I don't remember that one either
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:32 PM   #986
thesunfan
Role Tide

fwiw I agree rather solidly on inDheart regarding Charu's development since the start of this day phase

his read is not at all different from my own
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:33 PM   #987
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Cool, but who are your top scums then?
Old 11-28-2016, 08:40 PM   #988
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
Cool, but who are your top scums then?
already posted this and it hasn't really changed much but SNEAK PREVIEW TO FURTHER DEVELOPMENT

inDheart and neee are w/w absolutely never

I'd bet its inDheart/mellon atm

I can see mellon not voting to save inDheart out of fear of looking bad. There wasn't really a kind of resoluteness behind her vote until the end of the day, and I think it could be attempting to paint the picture of complacency (can't find a better word I know this isn't the best word here) with the wagons
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:42 PM   #989
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

So, this is fake then?

Quote:
i can claim vt but my life doesn't do much good

i'm town

sunfan and maybe mml deserve a careful look imo

as well as charu because he seems like he's still sneaking by to me
Old 11-28-2016, 08:42 PM   #990
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

So, this is fake then?

Quote:
i can claim vt but my life doesn't do much good

i'm town

sunfan and maybe mml deserve a careful look imo

as well as charu because he seems like he's still sneaking by to me
Old 11-28-2016, 08:43 PM   #991
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

I think "Post Quick Reply" is generating double posts. Just testing again for the laughs.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:43 PM   #992
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

nvm.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:45 PM   #993
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
birddragon
@mml this
Agree with Charu after you read my responses to him if you like, but not before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
confirming that he's the only player in this game that I've seen use invisible mode
Praise The Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
also, I don't remember turbo 6, but I probably just didn't have a good idea of what to do at EOD

sometimes I do sometimes I don't its just how it is
I think that was the one where you where pushing me for like the dumbest reasons ever. You tried buying people's votes for me with magic carpet rides.

Also the game that Haku intentionally held back on making post so I wouldn't use Post Theory to scumread him. I immediately scumread him.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-28-2016, 08:52 PM   #994
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Nice, thesunfan. I like how you're making an ultimatum between you and inDheart with mellon on the side.

I think, if anything, makes you super wolfy in my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:53 PM   #995
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Also, I napped because I was depressed.

Still am, but a bit better now

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:53 PM   #996
thesunfan
Role Tide

[]4 -- danceflashrevo -- thesunfan (92), Charu (119), dadcop2 (76), inDheart (93)
[]4 -- inDheart -- AragakiAyase (133), Etylukah (42), danceflashrevo (75), theknightsofneeee (66)
[]1 -- theknightsofneeee -- mellonxcollie (31)
[]1 -- mellonxcollie -- MixMasterLar (44)

is not a good look for inDheart based off of voting

reasoning for my vote should be somewhat obvious and I posted about it recently

I am interested in the reason(s) that Charu voted with me on dfr given his expressed reluctance and his townread on dfr beforehand. He said something about how I knew that dfr was a role (not accurate), but I can say the same thing (somewhat inaccurately), especially given the fact that he quoted a post where dfr essentially all but hardclaimed and said *sigh*

I don't think Charu is wolfy for this given his play today, but I don't understand it at all

dadcop idk idr probably a flimsy/hard-to-follow reason. What matters is that he was town (I checked his vote it was just "sorry gamer," not much use to me)

inDheart was self pres. I know he wanted another wagon, so not really holding this too much against him but I would bet that at least one wolf is on one of the main wagons just because if one wolf is trying to keep their hands clear, its less likely that the other is going to attempt to do so as well out of fear of appearing similar to said wolfbro. Specifically mentioned the AtE that dfr was throwing out was "weird," can you expand on what you meant by this, inDheart?

AA expressed in #738 that he was just creating a counterwagon. He posted on the same page his expression that dfr was potentially a wolf, and didn't really post an all-out defense of dfr towards the end, just asking me to trust him, so he was fine with both, just preferred inDheart over dfr, potentially reading dfr as actually a role instead of a wolf

Haku joined shortly after Haku can talk about this if he wants to because I'm not gonna venture into Haku's mind if I can help it

dfr's vote was self pres

neee comes out looking a bit townier because he was attempting to get counterwagons onto both mellon (too late to get it going) and then voted for inDheart, both of whom I see being significantly scummier than he is. I think he interpreted dfr as claiming a role but idr him mentioning this specifically, he's more than experienced enough to tell that dfr is either a role of fakeclaiming with his emotion there though

mellon voted for neee on pg 1 and kept it there. Her read on him fluctuated, and I know at one point she had him as town (or at least that's what my memory says).

Lar posted analysis at the end, coupled with a noncommital Raeko vote in post #779 after neeee pointed out her vote had remained on neeee the whole day. He also said both dfr and inDheart had a chance of flipping red in his mind, so again, complacency with the wagons.

@Lar, lets say you were a wolf in this scenario. Your partner is inDheart. What do you do in that situation? Vote him, the counterwagon, or vote away from the wagons.

I think if neee is a wolf his most likely partner would be lar rather than raeko or inDheart, with raeko being more likely than inDheart specifically because he didn't /actually/ start a counter, only expressed that he would be ok with one
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:53 PM   #997
thesunfan
Role Tide

[]4 -- danceflashrevo -- thesunfan (92), Charu (119), dadcop2 (76), inDheart (93)
[]4 -- inDheart -- AragakiAyase (133), Etylukah (42), danceflashrevo (75), theknightsofneeee (66)
[]1 -- theknightsofneeee -- mellonxcollie (31)
[]1 -- mellonxcollie -- MixMasterLar (44)

is not a good look for inDheart based off of voting

reasoning for my vote should be somewhat obvious and I posted about it recently

I am interested in the reason(s) that Charu voted with me on dfr given his expressed reluctance and his townread on dfr beforehand. He said something about how I knew that dfr was a role (not accurate), but I can say the same thing (somewhat inaccurately), especially given the fact that he quoted a post where dfr essentially all but hardclaimed and said *sigh*

I don't think Charu is wolfy for this given his play today, but I don't understand it at all

dadcop idk idr probably a flimsy/hard-to-follow reason. What matters is that he was town (I checked his vote it was just "sorry gamer," not much use to me)

inDheart was self pres. I know he wanted another wagon, so not really holding this too much against him but I would bet that at least one wolf is on one of the main wagons just because if one wolf is trying to keep their hands clear, its less likely that the other is going to attempt to do so as well out of fear of appearing similar to said wolfbro. Specifically mentioned the AtE that dfr was throwing out was "weird," can you expand on what you meant by this, inDheart?

AA expressed in #738 that he was just creating a counterwagon. He posted on the same page his expression that dfr was potentially a wolf, and didn't really post an all-out defense of dfr towards the end, just asking me to trust him, so he was fine with both, just preferred inDheart over dfr, potentially reading dfr as actually a role instead of a wolf

Haku joined shortly after Haku can talk about this if he wants to because I'm not gonna venture into Haku's mind if I can help it

dfr's vote was self pres

neee comes out looking a bit townier because he was attempting to get counterwagons onto both mellon (too late to get it going) and then voted for inDheart, both of whom I see being significantly scummier than he is. I think he interpreted dfr as claiming a role but idr him mentioning this specifically, he's more than experienced enough to tell that dfr is either a role of fakeclaiming with his emotion there though

mellon voted for neee on pg 1 and kept it there. Her read on him fluctuated, and I know at one point she had him as town (or at least that's what my memory says).

Lar posted analysis at the end, coupled with a noncommital Raeko vote in post #779 after neeee pointed out her vote had remained on neeee the whole day. He also said both dfr and inDheart had a chance of flipping red in his mind, so again, complacency with the wagons.

@Lar, lets say you were a wolf in this scenario. Your partner is inDheart. What do you do in that situation? Vote him, the counterwagon, or vote away from the wagons.

I think if neee is a wolf his most likely partner would be lar rather than raeko or inDheart, with raeko being more likely than inDheart specifically because he didn't /actually/ start a counter, only expressed that he would be ok with one
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:55 PM   #998
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Nice, thesunfan. I like how you're making an ultimatum between you and inDheart with mellon on the side.

I think, if anything, makes you super wolfy in my eyes
an ultimatum

last time I checked, this wasn't lylo
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:55 PM   #999
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Oh, and lol haku.

I like the attempt, but that's like super tunnel tier if I were wolf. Me/mellon would be pretty hilarious. I think I would though actually still vote for due to my displeasure of her game previous TWG.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:55 PM   #1000
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Oh, and lol haku.

I like the attempt, but that's like super tunnel tier if I were wolf. Me/mellon would be pretty hilarious. I think I would though actually still vote for due to my displeasure of her game previous TWG.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Closed Thread