Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-6-2016, 12:14 AM   #1601
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

like the things I'm saying don't even make AA townish, they're just reasons why I don't understand what you're saying
Old 12-6-2016, 12:18 AM   #1602
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I said I wouldn't say it again but let me explain it because I'm not sure if you're a wolf avoiding it or a town who genuinely doesn't understand how the game works

Player A makes 100 posts

of the 100 post, it's say 70/30 towny/scummy

player A then proceeds to make 10 REALLY SCUMMY POSTS

the rest of the player base does not need to read the iso to see that A made 10 really scummy posts and think they are scummy because of that
You are super focused on that huh?

You'll ISO me far more effectively if you'll just go to that and stop repeating yourself

@dAnce

It seemed like you where a little quick to defend AA, especially with the questioning of the 72 hour reference. But you did acknowledge my response on that and with the way you just answer I don't get that feeling anymore. It's possible you're a town who's top townread is getting pushed and you're trying to come to terms with that.

You should read the second to last phase of Turbo V and get a sense of what I'm talking about

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-6-2016, 12:18 AM   #1603
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
3: You where acting like you didn't want to get into it unless there was a wagon. It looked more like that post was made with the hopes that there wouldn't be. But maybe I'm reading too deep into that? You tell me.
sometimes I try to use the power of rhetoric to undermine people just for fun, it was something I learned from someone who played here who did whatever the fuck he wanted and he was a fun guy to play with.
Old 12-6-2016, 12:21 AM   #1604
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
You are super focused on that huh?

You'll ISO me far more effectively if you'll just go to that and stop repeating yourself
I'm super focused on that because you're super focused on it

also good of you not to acknowledge if my point is valid or not

Quote:
It'll be funny because I caught him the exact same way in Turbo V. He saw what he thought was a stupid push and at first acted like it might have some validity, then started trying lose his shit and push me. If he's actually a wolf that means that finding out if AA is a wolf is as easy as seeing if Haku is shitposting. That's hysterical to me.

It's OMGUS because you admitted already you didn't yet really read into my posts, and now you're ISOing me after you place a vote to try and find anything to paint me scum after already determining I'm scum

Hey anyone want to defend that on AA's behalf or what? I see you softing a little defense dAnce here want to take a crack at this?
Quote:
I might have been reading DFR as scum at that time so it may only be like a half-shitpost.

That's not the important part. If AA would have responded as Town AA responds it would have been dropped.

He kinda sorta didn't, I was going to let it quietly rest.

He wanted to challenge me and get aggro, and I'm thinking that's his wolf tell

Also voting me before ISOing me is not looking good on him
Quote:
That's a theory, but I find it to be more of a stretch.

I mean, they could go for one of the other top towns if it was just that.

Also why ISO me at all if you already seen enough? It really looks like you're trying to heap as much shit on me as you can in an emotional fit right now.
Quote:
1: Him voting me and then announcing he was going to ISO me. That's backwards and reeks of pure OMGUS

2: You're free to have your own thoughts

3: You where acting like you didn't want to get into it unless there was a wagon. It looked more like that post was made with the hopes that there wouldn't be. But maybe I'm reading too deep into that? You tell me.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 12-6-2016, 12:21 AM   #1605
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Ok well I have chores/other things to catch up on to do but I promise to come back before bed. I think AA needs time to look at my posts anyway.

I promise I'll give answers tonight tho so don't worry.

Old 12-6-2016, 12:23 AM   #1606
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Ok I'll answer this real quick

Quote:

also good of you not to acknowledge if my point is valid or not
The point that you can scumread someone for their last 10 posts if all posts where scummy?

Yeah, in a vacuum that's true but I don't believe that's what is happening right now. I just don't. Call it a tone read if you like.

Old 12-6-2016, 12:24 AM   #1607
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

k this is only part 1, I want to drop this right now before MML starts accusing me of stuff like not actually ISOing him

as of right now, he's actually at a slight town lean

his scumread on choof is based on really bad reasoning though

Quote:
So me and dAnce actually prayed to be wolf, because we wanted to both be wolf this game because it'll be fun but my shit luck got me being a VT again.

dAnce has much better luck then I do so I feel his prayers where answered

Therefore dAnce is probably a wolf.

I'm ready to insta when you guys are
second post he claims VT

really dude? I know you know better than that

Quote:
Storn I feel like you roll wolf more times then not
weird post, storn had made around 2 posts at this point and nothing mentioned his alignment

potential feeling for partners?

Quote:
I've literally been bitching about not being able to play as wolf and always rolling VT (not even cool PRs, just VT) every time the subject is brought up. I think SunFan once cleared me for it actually lol.

But I've already determined people don't read anything I post so I'm not surprised this has slipped by everyone.

Let's not go overboard with the insults, now.

Yeah inactives can slurp my shit through a nose straw.

That said, I rather wait and get some serious conversation in until we look over at the inactives. We got a 72 hour day to grind through and I don't want us forgetting that we need to actually be trying to scum hunt vs spending the entire period bitching about TForce not being here and if Charu's post count as meaningful or not.
this part is towny cause he wants to wait for some people to talk

Quote:
See I'm not saying "Oh hey I'm posting like this I must be a villager"

I'm saying the entire foundation of your point is fucking wrong.
good response, haku's point was very wrong

Quote:
Fair enough but I disagree on this case, taking in Choof as a whole I don't see why people are townreading him.

QUESTION: out of Pazz, R.E Aryxi and Dadcop who do you think has the least excuse, and who would be the strongest scum out of the three (assuming there is a wolf between them)(If not whoever was your first answer)

Is this Charu answering a question?

Good, 1/10.
here begins MML not townreading choof

Quote:
The hell is there to ISO right now? All he has done that's anything special is that one big post and some shitvotes.

You're eagerness to hunt scum is great, coming from you this strong is, shall we say noted?
this is a really weird post because choof and I were fighting a bit early on over my slank cover post/my reaction to haku, I certainly wouldn't quantify that as nothing

Quote:
You better post examples of this and why it means I'm scummy or I'm voting you. You're clearly trying to sheep off of Choof's read but don't have solid footing on why you would scumread me. I am not letting you pull a Nee and try to just settle me down at the buttom of the list for no reason.

-

Anyway, I just found out that Tomb Raider '96 will not work on older PS3 models for whatever reason, so the 4 people who where looking forward to me live tweeting that game are shit outta luck sadly. I kind of feel like shit for that.

Oh, Haku: I brought it up because I had a waffle house waitress tell me the book is masterfully written for intellectuals and if I didn't get all the subtext it's because it wasn't written for me. I'm trying to figure out what the fuck I missed the 2 times I read it but I think she's just full of crap.

If you want a good Murakami book I suggest After Dark but for Heaven's sake just pay the 5 dollars for it and read it, not try to tear into the wiki.
reaction to dfr sheeping a scumread, seems good

Quote:
If you're talking about serious lynches right with like a third of the player base yet to make a significant presence your opinion probably doesn't matter right now j/s
this is bad, just because players aren't here doesn't mean you can't have scum candidates which is what choof was doing. choof says as much here

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
okay so i know you think that you're making a good post here
but
you literally just said "your opinion doesn't matter because a few people haven't posted a lot"

do you know how asinine that is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
5/13 players have 20 posts itt as of now
why should that cause opinions to not matter

Quote:
We're not far enough in this game for town to form serious wagons and if you think we are you've clearly been out of the game for too long.

Most people don't even have a reads list and if they where to make one on the spot I bet there would be a hell of alot of "nulls" in there. This is made worst by the fact that we do have inactives who haven't made any impact (rather you want to acknowledge how significant that is or not). We need to start forming opinions on all the players before we start talking about which one to collectively off.

That said, I can do my best to come up with a reads list real quick, although I can promise you it's still too early to really tell for alot of players.
again, choof wasn't trying to form a serious wagon

this isn't wolfy necessarily but boy is it painful to read

Quote:
1. Hakulyte
It's Haku, now with longer shitposts and a little more culture.
Haku is trying to change his meta and that makes him a tad harder to pin down, but I don't see his classic wolftell in strong force and I'm willing to give him a pass for the day baring that he still stays active and scumhunts. Null.

2. AragakiAyase
AA hasn't done anything out of the ordinary yet. Probably because it's still the first half of d0.Normally he pressures people a little harder as town then he's been doing but I think it's a little early to tell right now---we'll see how he continues tomorrow. Null

3. R.E. Aryxi
Aryxi hasn't posted enough for me to pin him down. Null.

4. Charu
If the host decides Charu has fufilled his post requiment I might sub out and eat the ban. Null/slight asshole lean.

5. dAnceguy117
dAnce made me feel alot better about him when he called AA out about the policy lynch for inactives, pointing out that if AA was a wolf that such a tatic would be very beneficial to him. I personally learn more on AA's side of that issue, but I don't see a wolf dAnce wanting to stir that pot in any case. That said, he hasn't done alot yet. Slight Town

6. danceflashrevo
DFR went from unmarkable to trying to sheep Choof's read on me for no reason. From experience people who don't say something about a player until someone scumreads them just so they can weakly scumread themtend to be wolf. I'll give him a chance to respond to me, but I have a feeling that he'll try to ignore it or say that he's changed his mind when I pressure. Slight Scum

7. MixMasterLar
Lar has a really big penis.

8. choof
Choof seems to like declaring when something is good or bad but doesn't really give me a sense of where he's coming from. Like ok here:

A]Why does the slank policy bother you? Why do you think it's related to him being scum when he's had this opinion well before this game wa rolled? Would you call him scum if it was brought to light he said that pre-game but didn't act on it?

B]What other posts? What struck you as odd?

c] You put him at null pretty much right after this. um why?

Most of your reads follow suit, more questions then answers. You're most informed read in that post was Storn, which was pretty much ripped wholecloth from my pressure and comments about him so yeah, do you need someone else to form reads before you can have a really good one to share?

Also Choof thinks we need to have a serious discussion on who should die like right fucking now and frankly I think that reeks more of scum then not. Hell, he even was the first to jump on Charu and now has a vote on Storn (which is easy tier in votes at this stage). Calling him my strongest Scum right now.

9. storn42
Probably my second strongest scum right now. I already addressed him but to recap: Low postcount, tried jumping on the Charu wagon, didn't post, voted Charu again but much more seriously, I called him out, he got butthurt and left. Not a good look on him

10. dadcop2
D-Cop v2 needs to post more. Already said he couldn't get to this until tomorrow and while that sucks for town I'm ok with seeing if he pulls through before I lean him either way. Null

11. T-Force
He doesn't like cupcakes because his girl keeps feeding him cupcakes. Also null because he hasn't really done shit except get dunked on hard by Haku.

12. Pazzaz
Paz was lurking when I started writing this and frankly if there isn't a Paz post above me that looks bad for him. Still, he's been inactive as town before so I guess I'll put him as null

13. FreezinIce
Freeze knows better then to pull this shit out. I've never seen wolf Freezin before, but I also have never seen Freezin be this absent before either. It sticks out because he was all about lynching inactives with AA pre-game. Lean Scum.

Oh would you look at that so many nulls and so much dependent on if people keep their course until EoD it's almost like it's too fucking early for this shit huh

That said the dAnceguy and Choof reads needed to be posted so I guess this is not a worthless readslist.
MML uses meta against me here. the way he italicizes it seems like he's already preparing the shade, I don't see how he could rightfully say I wasn't pressuring people when I had been interacting with just about everyone in the thread

and before you say interacting != pressure, if I don't feel people are scummy then I'm not going to "pressure" people per se, but I was asking people for their reads and trying to get people to show their thoughts

pre-emptive MML nonsense avoided

the danceguy read isn't great, he says danceguy hadn't done much yet but danceguy made that "contentful post" (even if it was self-admittedly a little trolly) and had also been interacting with a lot of people

tell me MML, what do you define as "doing stuff"?

basis for scumread on choof is incorrect lol

Quote:
Hastiness does not do any favors for town. The more information town has the better.

You basically shut off open, freeform discussion when you want to focus on the kills this early. That's great if you think you got a serious hit but is really bad if you're mislynching since it basically creates cover for actual wolves to look like they engaged easier (by agreeing/disagreeing with your lynch target and not having to provide content)

Granted as the days go on sometimes you already have a good sense of who to lynch well in advance, but since he A] has already changed his vote from Charu to Storn and b] it's d0 I'm going to conclude that he probably doesn't have as good of a handle on this as he thinks he does.
again, choof was throwing out candidates, not saying "hey we should definitely lynch this guy today"

Quote:
That last point I made is even better when you realize that he changed his read on AA doing the same post lol.

I don't know how you can not think he's just trying to rush us right now.
responded to this already I think but he wanted to make sure his read was consistent

Quote:
Oh and for the record:

This in addition to the easy Charu vote that gets turned into the easier Storn vote and your interactions with Haku a page back really are good examples of my accusation so yeah.
oh ok so you do have evidence of choof saying serious lynches should be thought about here

but you know, I disagree with you when you say that that's scummy. scum love the traditional CFD at EOD. it's really hard for scum when town organizes its lynches (you know, like I did yesterday)

Old 12-6-2016, 12:25 AM   #1608
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Ok I'll answer this real quick

The point that you can scumread someone for their last 10 posts if all posts where scummy?

Yeah, in a vacuum that's true but I don't believe that's what is happening right now. I just don't. Call it a tone read if you like.
you're right, it's not all I'm scumreading you on

I'm scumreading you on my impression of you not doing a whole lot of scumhunting yesterday and instead bickering with people about not reading your posts, and also you making weird leading question posts, instantly claiming VT, etc. and now I'm ISOing to verify and see if my impression was right or wrong

Old 12-6-2016, 12:29 AM   #1609
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

bedtime, I'm gonna be semi-working each night tomorrow and Wed, 99.9% chance I still get to play a bunch but if not heres a vote for pazzaz lol
Old 12-6-2016, 12:31 AM   #1610
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
bedtime, I'm gonna be semi-working each night tomorrow and Wed, 99.9% chance I still get to play a bunch but if not heres a vote for pazzaz lol
why pazzaz?

Old 12-6-2016, 12:34 AM   #1611
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

aryxi, storn, dadcop, pazzaz I'm gonna reset completely on; freezin's posts tonight I would call pretty typical wolf play if this were a normal game of TMI, but it's not so idk; DFR would be my pick for deep wolf if I chose one out of deepwolf candidates but this is day 1 so lol; haku I should prolly evaluate some more but still townish
Old 12-6-2016, 12:36 AM   #1612
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
why pazzaz?
kinda no reason but the has-only-posted-a-generic-d0-readslist thing so far (I'm gonna give benefit of the doubt as a twg player and say largely cuz timezones) needs to change and may require prodding I think
Old 12-6-2016, 12:37 AM   #1613
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

not talking an iota about raeko till she checks in (well this is talking about her but pretend u didn't see this)
Old 12-6-2016, 12:43 AM   #1614
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

MML ISO part 2

Quote:
When did me and AA get sidetracked with that?

When did he?

Everyone knows that stop jerking yourself off because you figured it out all on your own. I was in Boats, I know what he's doing it's the same shit Xiz was trying to pull with Oglaf.

It still is a fucking shit strat that doesn't tell us nearly what we need to know.

Running with things like this is wolfy yo
You never did explain why you didn't like it btw.

Fair enough

What the hell does the second game have to do with it? All his post where he said that was posted outside of games.

I'll ask again: Had he said all that outside of TWG but then did not act on it, would you consider him scum for backing on his word?

Which is a sign you are rushing btw.

You

So you're full of shit or thing that all of these:

Are one post. Either way you're wrong.

Posted examples of what I am talking about, also pointed out a few things in this post.

Until they do this means jack all

You need to learn to read before you post you dumbshit.

Thanks

Thanks

Don't care if you do it's solid reasoning and I'm sticking by it until Freezin proves to me it's wrong.

Says the man who somehow thing I'm scrubbing off his Storn read rofl

You'll have a better idea of what's what if you take that mirror down from between us.
this is responding to choof

MML has a point when he points out that he didn't only have one post addressing storn, but aside from that there's not much to see here

Quote:
So basically this goes your way or you act like Donald Trump?

Choof
If this is town Choof then damn you're way too fucking rusty in this game rofl

BRB going to bed while you spin around and try to bully specific reads from me. Have a good night and do answer my other posts
votes choof, pretty gross. choof wanted to interact with MML so that he could get MML to townread him (likely correctly)

the posts choof made afterwards justify the vote a bit more, but it's lol

Quote:
Read through page 27. Trying to catch up. Been trying to set uop a bird cage for the last 2 hours.

I had every intention to come back in here after sleeping on it and unvoting Choof, because I can see how both of us as town lost our shit and went at it (Although I stand by all my points still) but I see that right as I left he voted himself and admitted that he might be bad

Yeah that reeeeaaaalllyy looks like he tried to be aggressive, didn't get the reactions he wanted and went straight to trying to appeal sympathetic. That's something I associate with wolf more then town and kind of remains me of when AA tried a watered down version of that that tactic in Turbo V at EoD

The thing is, there really is no need to do that as wolf when you are not near EoD soI don't get why he'd try it. That said, I'm keeping him at wolf and shame on everyone for thinking this is town play.

I gave a read on you and Choof basically accused us of being buddy buddy. He brought you into it, not me. I wanted him to post examples of us doing that---that he didn't do

But no that's fine scum read me while giving him a pass clearly that makes sense instead.

What? You're being a little bias here. Normally you're the first to call this sort of thing out (Last game you accused me of doing it --"But they're all null").

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay. I can't possibly act on that so I don't get what you're saying here

DO YOU NOT EVEN REMEMBER MY POST

You didn't interact with me hardly at all if at all. Choof read me scum, you jumped on board and said that you agree because I kept pointing out how frustrated I was. I want examples of that and a better explanation on why that must mean I'm scummy.

But you're coming back here acting I just don't know what I'm talking about? DFR

You care to explain why or do you think I give a shit about you just stating something on it's own merits? Last I checked your play was so laughably bad Haku made fun of it.

I'm sure that directly relates to you trying so hard to appear active that you jumped on the Charu wagon twice in a row and then disappeared as soon as you where getting pressured.

Wait no I don't.

"Everyone who votes for me is automatically a wolf! It makes perfect sense guys"

Literally me every time I'm scumread.

Oh is it really?

Starting page 28
calls out DFR for seeming confused about the scumread he sheeped, correctly I think

Quote:
Hot read Charu is a wolf but has been to aggravated lately to really put in the work he is known for as wolf so he's doing this Oh game.
scumread of charu for doing the oh thing

I would've thought you've played with charu enough to understand that stuff like that is usually not alignment indicative for him

Quote:
Pazz thinking your a nice guy is the new hotread.

My second post was a shitpost playing on the pre-game knowledge that me and dAnce wanted to play TWG together? That sounds alot more accurate.

Let's take a look at these then shall we?
22:

A clear shitpost playing on things said pre-game.

25:

A shitpost where I reference the end game of the last Turbo with SunFan and Nee.

124:

I'm calling people out for inflating their damn postcount with Ohs.

Yeah maybe you don't really know what you are talking about.

Right man because that book review came solely from me. Glad you posted examples of what you're talking about because I enjoy quoting the actual posts back at you and showing how wrong you are

Posted after I was telling Haku to calm down with the "Who I would lynch if it was EoD" talk.

And the he wanted to fight me over it so tell me how I'm not suppose to conclude that he was trying to rush towards a unified Lynch Target (which would have been one of his two votes, both of which was super easy loltier votes at the time).

Go read that whole exchange again son. Judging from this and your reads of Choof (I like him, me thinks he likes me) I'm guessing you skimmed through those pages too much or just saw how other people where calling him town and decided that'll be the best read to give.

Maybe when you only half-ass pay attention.
this is another instance of MML attacking someone for supposedly misunderstanding the thread narrative

but pazzaz actually responded that in context, his typo was very understandable and MML seemingly ignored it which seems reasonable

meh this iso is turning out really boring

MML asked a bunch of people questions and pushed people for their reads through EOD which is towny

but there's somethign that I don't like and I'll compile those posts shortly

Old 12-6-2016, 01:02 AM   #1615
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

so what bothers me is that the majority of MML's interactions that aren't pushing people for reads are attacking people who may have misinterpreted the thread narrative

which is fine, but if that's the main thing going on that's not good. because if that's all you do then what wolves can do to not be scumread you is ignore you

also while asking people for reads is good, it doesn't actually contribute towards your own content. and asking people a lot of questions while not producing a whole lot is something wolves can do to give the appearance of doing work

I was rather liberal with the 3rd category in terms of what I counted as actual content

Quote:
See I'm not saying "Oh hey I'm posting like this I must be a villager"

I'm saying the entire foundation of your point is fucking wrong.
Quote:
You better post examples of this and why it means I'm scummy or I'm voting you. You're clearly trying to sheep off of Choof's read but don't have solid footing on why you would scumread me. I am not letting you pull a Nee and try to just settle me down at the buttom of the list for no reason.

-

Anyway, I just found out that Tomb Raider '96 will not work on older PS3 models for whatever reason, so the 4 people who where looking forward to me live tweeting that game are shit outta luck sadly. I kind of feel like shit for that.

Oh, Haku: I brought it up because I had a waffle house waitress tell me the book is masterfully written for intellectuals and if I didn't get all the subtext it's because it wasn't written for me. I'm trying to figure out what the fuck I missed the 2 times I read it but I think she's just full of crap.

If you want a good Murakami book I suggest After Dark but for Heaven's sake just pay the 5 dollars for it and read it, not try to tear into the wiki.
Quote:
When did me and AA get sidetracked with that?

When did he?

Everyone knows that stop jerking yourself off because you figured it out all on your own. I was in Boats, I know what he's doing it's the same shit Xiz was trying to pull with Oglaf.

It still is a fucking shit strat that doesn't tell us nearly what we need to know.

Running with things like this is wolfy yo
You never did explain why you didn't like it btw.

Fair enough

What the hell does the second game have to do with it? All his post where he said that was posted outside of games.

I'll ask again: Had he said all that outside of TWG but then did not act on it, would you consider him scum for backing on his word?

Which is a sign you are rushing btw.

You

So you're full of shit or thing that all of these:

Are one post. Either way you're wrong.

Posted examples of what I am talking about, also pointed out a few things in this post.

Until they do this means jack all

You need to learn to read before you post you dumbshit.

Thanks

Thanks

Don't care if you do it's solid reasoning and I'm sticking by it until Freezin proves to me it's wrong.

Says the man who somehow thing I'm scrubbing off his Storn read rofl

You'll have a better idea of what's what if you take that mirror down from between us.
Quote:
Read through page 27. Trying to catch up. Been trying to set uop a bird cage for the last 2 hours.

I had every intention to come back in here after sleeping on it and unvoting Choof, because I can see how both of us as town lost our shit and went at it (Although I stand by all my points still) but I see that right as I left he voted himself and admitted that he might be bad

Yeah that reeeeaaaalllyy looks like he tried to be aggressive, didn't get the reactions he wanted and went straight to trying to appeal sympathetic. That's something I associate with wolf more then town and kind of remains me of when AA tried a watered down version of that that tactic in Turbo V at EoD

The thing is, there really is no need to do that as wolf when you are not near EoD soI don't get why he'd try it. That said, I'm keeping him at wolf and shame on everyone for thinking this is town play.

I gave a read on you and Choof basically accused us of being buddy buddy. He brought you into it, not me. I wanted him to post examples of us doing that---that he didn't do

But no that's fine scum read me while giving him a pass clearly that makes sense instead.

What? You're being a little bias here. Normally you're the first to call this sort of thing out (Last game you accused me of doing it --"But they're all null").

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay. I can't possibly act on that so I don't get what you're saying here

DO YOU NOT EVEN REMEMBER MY POST

You didn't interact with me hardly at all if at all. Choof read me scum, you jumped on board and said that you agree because I kept pointing out how frustrated I was. I want examples of that and a better explanation on why that must mean I'm scummy.

But you're coming back here acting I just don't know what I'm talking about? DFR

You care to explain why or do you think I give a shit about you just stating something on it's own merits? Last I checked your play was so laughably bad Haku made fun of it.

I'm sure that directly relates to you trying so hard to appear active that you jumped on the Charu wagon twice in a row and then disappeared as soon as you where getting pressured.

Wait no I don't.

"Everyone who votes for me is automatically a wolf! It makes perfect sense guys"

Literally me every time I'm scumread.

Oh is it really?

Starting page 28
Quote:
Pazz thinking your a nice guy is the new hotread.

My second post was a shitpost playing on the pre-game knowledge that me and dAnce wanted to play TWG together? That sounds alot more accurate.

Let's take a look at these then shall we?
22:

A clear shitpost playing on things said pre-game.

25:

A shitpost where I reference the end game of the last Turbo with SunFan and Nee.

124:

I'm calling people out for inflating their damn postcount with Ohs.

Yeah maybe you don't really know what you are talking about.

Right man because that book review came solely from me. Glad you posted examples of what you're talking about because I enjoy quoting the actual posts back at you and showing how wrong you are

Posted after I was telling Haku to calm down with the "Who I would lynch if it was EoD" talk.

And the he wanted to fight me over it so tell me how I'm not suppose to conclude that he was trying to rush towards a unified Lynch Target (which would have been one of his two votes, both of which was super easy loltier votes at the time).

Go read that whole exchange again son. Judging from this and your reads of Choof (I like him, me thinks he likes me) I'm guessing you skimmed through those pages too much or just saw how other people where calling him town and decided that'll be the best read to give.

Maybe when you only half-ass pay attention.
Quote:
Did someone bring up that you said other wolves and you're finally responding to it, or do you want me to respond to how wrong this is for the second time?

Quote:

Explain in better detail please
Quote:
dadcop:
Fair enough on Choof but what about dAnce?
Quote:
Nope drop it back down to 12 you double posting mofo

Anyone under 20 post after 24 hours needs to provide content and not try to jump on easy wagons.

Give me some hotreads on AA, DFR, and Haku please
Quote:
What content? You mean this:

?????

No bro. No way I'm letting you off the hook that damn easy. Don't try to play the victim when your "content" is the world's easiest vote. You gonna post some reads or what?
Quote:
Ok then

what's your take on Storn?>
Quote:
Hey DFR are you going to post pre-Lar vs Choof (dick slinging match of the year) examples of me admitting I'm frustrated and elaborate on your initial/original/old skool scum read of me or not?
Quote:
Fair enough but I disagree on this case, taking in Choof as a whole I don't see why people are townreading him.

QUESTION: out of Pazz, R.E Aryxi and Dadcop who do you think has the least excuse, and who would be the strongest scum out of the three (assuming there is a wolf between them)(If not whoever was your first answer)

Is this Charu answering a question?

Good, 1/10.
Quote:
I put him there for....reasons.

Thanks for the answer.

While we wait for him you wanna share your reads?
Quote:
Good

Any questions for anyone?
Quote:
Alot more has happened in thread besides me pointing out when people are wrong, you want to comment on them or naw?

I remember that game. I pegged you a wolf pretty much right off the bat wen you entered and you NK'd me for it.
Quote:
Aryxi's big(ger) post seems to be a topic people are getting into. Why don't you give us your take?

Actually What are your thoughts on Aryxi, dadcop and Freezin? There's little content there for a couple of them but low content this late does convey things in it's own right, right?

Still feel the same way about Charu?

Quote:
You probably think DFR is town

It's probably an egregious miscalculation on your part
Quote:
um ok

One FFR game (The last Turbo), however he claims to have played Mafia before.

My personal belief is that he's sandbagging. There was talk he was an alt for Choof but that looks to be incorrect (that or choof is a ballsy fuck)

Literally describing Haku's wolf meta right there. The more serious and thoughtful the post on d0 the more scum he is

That said, there's still a shitposting quality to it to where I don't think it's alignment indicative this game. He has been trying to change his strats up lately. But I hope you don't clear and forget him.

AA answered this but I will answer as well
At EoD if I don't have a scumlead I will look at the post count and vote the lowest on the list out of principle so long as that guy still has less then 30 posts.

Never Again Will We Have Another FE

Don't be bad then you won't be sad
Quote:
The hell is there to ISO right now? All he has done that's anything special is that one big post and some shitvotes.

You're eagerness to hunt scum is great, coming from you this strong is, shall we say noted?
Quote:
I'll give dAnce the benefit of the doubt and point out that he has never played with me so he probably doesn't get your point about how I am not the best pressure target, DFR

Actually it was a good play on him since I had already poked that bear

That said he should have continued, or noted who was still under 10 posts (At that time I think it was 4 other players---5 if you want to argue Charu's isn't meaningful enough to count) and stopping at one guys is lol worthy.
Quote:
We're not far enough in this game for town to form serious wagons and if you think we are you've clearly been out of the game for too long.

Most people don't even have a reads list and if they where to make one on the spot I bet there would be a hell of alot of "nulls" in there. This is made worst by the fact that we do have inactives who haven't made any impact (rather you want to acknowledge how significant that is or not). We need to start forming opinions on all the players before we start talking about which one to collectively off.

That said, I can do my best to come up with a reads list real quick, although I can promise you it's still too early to really tell for alot of players.
Quote:
1. Hakulyte
It's Haku, now with longer shitposts and a little more culture.
Haku is trying to change his meta and that makes him a tad harder to pin down, but I don't see his classic wolftell in strong force and I'm willing to give him a pass for the day baring that he still stays active and scumhunts. Null.

2. AragakiAyase
AA hasn't done anything out of the ordinary yet. Probably because it's still the first half of d0.Normally he pressures people a little harder as town then he's been doing but I think it's a little early to tell right now---we'll see how he continues tomorrow. Null

3. R.E. Aryxi
Aryxi hasn't posted enough for me to pin him down. Null.

4. Charu
If the host decides Charu has fufilled his post requiment I might sub out and eat the ban. Null/slight asshole lean.

5. dAnceguy117
dAnce made me feel alot better about him when he called AA out about the policy lynch for inactives, pointing out that if AA was a wolf that such a tatic would be very beneficial to him. I personally learn more on AA's side of that issue, but I don't see a wolf dAnce wanting to stir that pot in any case. That said, he hasn't done alot yet. Slight Town

6. danceflashrevo
DFR went from unmarkable to trying to sheep Choof's read on me for no reason. From experience people who don't say something about a player until someone scumreads them just so they can weakly scumread themtend to be wolf. I'll give him a chance to respond to me, but I have a feeling that he'll try to ignore it or say that he's changed his mind when I pressure. Slight Scum

7. MixMasterLar
Lar has a really big penis.

8. choof
Choof seems to like declaring when something is good or bad but doesn't really give me a sense of where he's coming from. Like ok here:

A]Why does the slank policy bother you? Why do you think it's related to him being scum when he's had this opinion well before this game wa rolled? Would you call him scum if it was brought to light he said that pre-game but didn't act on it?

B]What other posts? What struck you as odd?

c] You put him at null pretty much right after this. um why?

Most of your reads follow suit, more questions then answers. You're most informed read in that post was Storn, which was pretty much ripped wholecloth from my pressure and comments about him so yeah, do you need someone else to form reads before you can have a really good one to share?

Also Choof thinks we need to have a serious discussion on who should die like right fucking now and frankly I think that reeks more of scum then not. Hell, he even was the first to jump on Charu and now has a vote on Storn (which is easy tier in votes at this stage). Calling him my strongest Scum right now.

9. storn42
Probably my second strongest scum right now. I already addressed him but to recap: Low postcount, tried jumping on the Charu wagon, didn't post, voted Charu again but much more seriously, I called him out, he got butthurt and left. Not a good look on him

10. dadcop2
D-Cop v2 needs to post more. Already said he couldn't get to this until tomorrow and while that sucks for town I'm ok with seeing if he pulls through before I lean him either way. Null

11. T-Force
He doesn't like cupcakes because his girl keeps feeding him cupcakes. Also null because he hasn't really done shit except get dunked on hard by Haku.

12. Pazzaz
Paz was lurking when I started writing this and frankly if there isn't a Paz post above me that looks bad for him. Still, he's been inactive as town before so I guess I'll put him as null

13. FreezinIce
Freeze knows better then to pull this shit out. I've never seen wolf Freezin before, but I also have never seen Freezin be this absent before either. It sticks out because he was all about lynching inactives with AA pre-game. Lean Scum.

Oh would you look at that so many nulls and so much dependent on if people keep their course until EoD it's almost like it's too fucking early for this shit huh

That said the dAnceguy and Choof reads needed to be posted so I guess this is not a worthless readslist.
Quote:
That last point I made is even better when you realize that he changed his read on AA doing the same post lol.

I don't know how you can not think he's just trying to rush us right now.
Quote:
I just don't think anyone with that low of a postcount making that post looks good. If AA or you made that I'd.....still think it was garbage, but wouldn't lean you for it since you're active. It seems like someone is popping their head above the radar to make sure someone they don't want dead doesn't die.

I only played with him as wolf but he was subbing in on the last day. Next post I quote makes me feel a little better though

I know AA called this PR hunting but I read it as a good post, especially with what was going on in thread looks good on TForce. The thing is, any wolf can go gung ho in this setup too (If the wolves vote a wolf, it's discarded. Why not be the number one townread player early on?) so I don't know if I'd clear Haku just for that but this post seems pure at the least.

And yet you're townreading Choof who wanted people to start taking sides

Because one person saying it means it was true amirite?
You jumped the gun pretty hardcore and this is a pretty weak excuse.

That was a quick turnaround

Let's see that was post 421....
...annnnnd you're right. And he was clearly referring to Haku and me talking about 1Q84. I concede that point then.

Inconsistent reads, especially within the same posts.
Which is what that was.

I think I get what you're saying but that doesn't matter still?
We'd never know if we're the Miller. No one would.

Yeah right?
Quote:
These are fair points and I like this post, but I doubt Haku would think to look for wolf partners like that.

Maybe I don't give him enough credit though, but I just have a hard time accepting it.

Use this

Dad's who want to be cops love Police Trainer

looking at it now it's not as bad as I thought it was, maybe I'm just triggered from MML being super hostile this game

maybe he's town, I'm too tired to think clearly on it right now

aryxi peaced out again, this is unacceptable

Old 12-6-2016, 01:03 AM   #1616
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

oh also I'm definitely triggered from MML asking stupid questions though and then hypocritically saying I'm focused on the ISO thing when he brought it up first lmfao

Old 12-6-2016, 01:05 AM   #1617
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

idk though, MML just feels off this game and I'm not the only one to have noticed that

storn do something

Old 12-6-2016, 01:07 AM   #1618
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 12-6-2016, 01:13 AM   #1619
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

rip entire message i was righting, accidentally went back a page

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-6-2016, 01:19 AM   #1620
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Aight, so people seem to be confused (or atleast were) about the charu NK. Its as simple as this, on N1 you woof check your partners by NKing them to see if they die. If they dont, well either you are unlucky, or they are one of your parnters. If no kill happens you have more information to play with, and information is everything in this game. Cleary with the way charu was acting it would make sense that i would want to send a NK on him to make sure he isn't town. Seeing that he died, im less likely to try and defend him on accident thinking that he is a woof partner when he isn't. that said, still sucks for woofs that they nked the miller.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Closed Thread