Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #1081
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

You actually didn't mention Gigadelic being a botted score and you were talking about "racing to the AAA" back in that day. You should have actually mentioned it was a botted score.

You know what, all of these botted scores really don't help your case, and having no replay for Death Piano really gives you the victory here because there isn't any of that physical evidence that we can look at. You really have never proven yourself to actually be capable of doing what you claim. All of the videos are taken down, your old posts are edited, and you have zero replay data to work with.

I had a chat with Velocity about it:

reborndossar 9:41 pm
(9:41:27 PM): http://wesmasharrowsgood.com/nssvelo...hp?id=58334400
nssvelocity 9:41 pm
(9:41:42 PM): 58334400
(9:41:46 PM): was the replay id on ffr
(9:41:57 PM): I used curl to post that id to the normal replay code
(9:42:02 PM): and load it into my engine
(9:42:13 PM): so it has to exist on ffr
nssvelocity 9:42 pm
(9:42:21 PM): which it doesn't anymore
reborndossar 9:43 pm
(9:43:07 PM): So basically everything was wiped?
nssvelocity 9:43 pm
(9:43:16 PM): yes
(9:43:22 PM): the chances of getting that replay
(9:43:32 PM): are 0.000000000000001%
nssvelocity 9:45 pm
(9:45:24 PM): the closest thing we have was my yt vid of his 8.1.0.2
reborndossar 9:45 pm
(9:45:36 PM): Do you have the replay data for that?
nssvelocity 9:45 pm
(9:45:40 PM): nope
(9:46:23 PM): when was the replay deleted?
reborndossar 9:46 pm
(9:46:36 PM): The AAA happened in 2010
reborndossar 9:52 pm
(9:52:37 PM): What would have been the actual replay link back then?
nssvelocity 9:54 pm
(9:54:16 PM): yes
(9:54:31 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/58334400/
(9:54:35 PM): back then

And guess what, now all you have to do is claim Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. You've essentially been handed an easy victory because the community was too nice and trusting on you, also forgetting about a lot of things.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #1082
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I prefer to approach my DP score from the perspective of, say, Chris Nolan.

There's an obviously intended ending to the mystery, but there's evidence for both sides. It's up to the audieeennnceeeeee~~~~

The hand stuff is real, though, either way. But a lot of the damage came from old cubing days, not so much FFR at all. Too much FFR though will still cause the wrist to spaz out, which is why I quit.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #1083
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

You make a thread about AAA'ing RAN with a bot to troll the community, then you AAA RATO to troll the community, and then now Gigadelic is suddenly also about trolling the community and testing out your bot?

If you really were able to AAA Death Piano, Gigadelic should not have been that hard. Testing out your bot on it and just the idea of you making a bot with a realistic playing style alone is no justification to constantly be trolling the community like this.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #1084
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

What part of "Using a bot on all sorts of obviously hard shit for fun towards the end of my active FFR era" is so hard to understand? I've already mentioned this (publicly) multiple times so I don't know why you're trying to act all supersleuthOMGNEWINFO about it. None of this is new information, lol.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:19 AM   #1085
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Anal, you're a retard. I don't care about being #1, and nobody has ever been #1.

Rubix has shown a plethora of evidence that he has the condition. I never said he faked it, you jackass. He also didn't directly "claim victory" himself, but in a bad way, all the lost crap is a series of victories for him.

"but the truth is that you make ffr to be some sort of crazy competition where there must be one clear dominant player and you've shown great effort to try and show that mrrubix's scores are fake or botted" - No, there shouldn't be a focus on one clear dominant player because elitism is what ruins the game. MrRubix has been a long case on FFR for a really long time and I don't like the idea of having wrong information (cases such as Anaru), which gives justification to actually caring about this.

Also, if you think I'm a "bad sport" for saying the honest truth and using reason, go look at the threads which were purposely antagonistic against me. I actually do this for the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
What part of "Using a bot on all sorts of obviously hard shit for fun towards the end of my active FFR era" is so hard to understand? I've already mentioned this (publicly) multiple times so I don't know why you're trying to act all supersleuthOMGNEWINFO about it. None of this is new information, lol.
You never actually proved yourself of being capable of what you've claimed. I remember that day you played Revolutionary Etude in video chat. Dark room, no hands. You played it offline and got a mediocre score, then you play it with the background and suddenly get an AAA. Why do you consider using a bot to troll necessary?

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-23-2012 at 12:22 AM..
Old 03-23-2012, 12:22 AM   #1086
Tarrik
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tarrik Send a message via Skype™ to Tarrik

Quote:
It's probably because you AAA'd Death Piano (nothing new obviously) But you also claim it's so "easy" to do, and that there is no excuse for Dossar to not AAA it. It's a hard song, there's a reason why the scores on it are so messy, Iso files or not .. When it comes down to it, the file is harder than the Iso's due to it being the full length.

You threw out FGO AAA's daily like it was nothing, then whored Death Piano until it was AAA'd, like it was some sort of easy thing to accomplish, sort of like whoring Revo for the AAA .. It didn't take you too long. Suddenly, you decide your done and start botting scores. Why would your previous scores be considered possibly legit when there's botted scores, especially so close to each other in time frame from your last hard "legit" AAA's especially when all evidence has been wiped other than botted scores? ****, if i AAA'd DP, I would have kept that replay for life. It's like beating FFR with one single score.

I'm also Sympathetic for the CTS, I have a rough idea of how that feels .. And i know that's legit, so it's definitely a valid reason for not playing .. And not playing to your full capability if asked.

Anyway, that sums up my post pretty well in general .. I just wanted a say on my thoughts here.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #1087
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

bringing up the CTS is a pretty low blow he obviously really did/does have it rofl.

but that dp was pretty seriously botted let's be real though right

right

right
Old 03-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #1088
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
bringing up the CTS is a pretty low blow he obviously really did/does have it rofl.
Is this directed at me? Because I have stated countless amount of times that he already has proved his condition.

Also Anal (aka OHN and Anaru), it's funny how you tell me to not waste my time when you're wasting your time constantly being antagonistic towards me and saying stupid crap. You suddenly turned into dick mode after I exposed you.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-23-2012 at 12:29 AM..
Old 03-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #1089
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Guys cut it out, Daddy Aperson is gonna deliver the spankings soon o.o

As for the botted scores... What satisfaction do you get from botting? If I was to bot the only songs in the game worth doing it to are the BNS charts...
Old 03-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #1090
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Is this directed at me? Because I have stated countless amount of times that he already has proved his condition.
yeah it was, though it was more because you pretty consistently refer to it as some sort of cop out or something ?__?

don't get me wrong i'm like 90% sure that dp score is total bullshit (no offense rubix <3) but yeah respect the dude's hand condition rofl
Old 03-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #1091
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

did someone say spanking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 03-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #1092
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrik View Post
You threw out FGO AAA's daily like it was nothing, then whored Death Piano until it was AAA'd, like it was some sort of easy thing to accomplish, sort of like whoring Revo for the AAA .. It didn't take you too long. Suddenly, you decide your done and start botting scores. Why would your previous scores be considered possibly legit when there's botted scores, especially so close to each other in time frame from your last hard "legit" AAA's especially when all evidence has been wiped other than botted scores? ****, if i AAA'd DP, I would have kept that replay for life. It's like beating FFR with one single score.
I've heard from some others that some low FGO AAAs such as Kidney Stone, Hardkore Atomic, Across Rooftops, and a few others were shown with hands. Then I heard that after that point, he just showed the screen and no hands.

It is a very good point that it really doesn't help the case when all evidence of the previous scores is wiped and all that's left is botted scores. Not saving the replay data of a Death Piano AAA makes no sense at all if you're planning on botting right after.

I AAA'd jackhammer madness back in 2008. Was it easy? Absolutely NOT. I remember Rubix's post about AAAing that song being impossible, but I proved that wrong. It's pretty clear that with all the rejected requests of him to play stepmania files back in 2010 when he was getting these scores that he really had no good idea of what extent that difficulty is actually like.

@Anal: What you're basically saying is "hey I'm too lazy to fix my score, I have 2g on it, I'll just bot an AAA". You really should just stop.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-23-2012 at 12:42 AM..
Old 03-23-2012, 12:41 AM   #1093
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anal View Post
i'm wayyyy too lazy to actually AAA the songs from 1-11

it's like, once you know you can AAA a lot of 12s, laziness kicks in and then i would aaa some 12s legit here and there, bot one or two with the mindset "i can probably aaa this legitly but im too lazy"

THIS IS WHY I SHOULD PLAY MORE SM
You're not alone brah

About my opinion of the Rubix DP incident... I honestly don't care lmao. Whether the score would be wiped or not, really what impact does it make. I don't really mind Dossar trying to prove Rubix's DP score bs really.

I think that Rubix's DP score is botted, but I don't really talk about it publically that much haha.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #1094
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Towards the end of my run I thought it would be *much* more fun and interesting to see what I could get away with, especially since Velocity had been so gung-ho about stuffing in a bunch of antihack. So I wanted to see if I could circumvent a bunch of stuff he had been planning to put in. It was really more of a challenge against Velocity. In fact, I am pretty sure I mentioned a lot of this to Velocity in Skype once (IIRC), albeit offhand. I'm sure he remembers the conversation.

It's unfortunate that my "legitimacy" has been in question ever since I came here out of nowhere with a Lawn Wake IV AAA and Caprice AAA that immediately set off BS alarms, but eh -- that's just bad luck on my part. It didn't help that my first mistake was dicking around with some online ASD website, not knowing it was actually recording on my account. I nailed some 0-perfect 500-good OMW run and made up a ton of dumb excuses for it because I didn't want all my otherwise legitimate scores to get wiped. That was a really stupid blunder and in hindsight, I should have just admitted it because it cast a lot of doubt that never really went away. I also had a DS'd Revo score which I publicly admitted and had removed.

I mean, other than that, my scores are all perfectly real -- I've even played in front of Tass before (and have played live, too, perfect + imperfect PA alike), soooo there's always that.

As for DP, I think it's much more interesting for me to simply leave it up to you to decide. I can tell you this, though: Even if you had that replay, you're not going to find unnatural frame-hitting. And if you think it's botted, you also need to be able to explain all the times I played live (and showed very revealing angles with hands, taps, and all) including files like DP.

Either way, I don't give two wooden shits anymore, lol. You could erase all my scores if you want and I wouldn't care.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:48 AM   #1095
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I wonder if people would still care about suspicious scores if the scoring system/ranking system of FFR is changed.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:54 AM   #1096
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

If you really had been legitimate all this time, you'd care more about getting evidence rather than burning away all the work you put into it and troll the community with your bots.

"you also need to be able to explain all the times I played live (and showed very revealing angles with hands, taps, and all) including files like DP." - All I saw were laggy screen recordings with horrible sound quality on Death Piano. I haven't forgotten this, but I think the majority of the community has. You had a camera to record videos, but you don't choose to use that, I guess shitty webcams with lag must be just as good!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #1097
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Towards the end of my run I thought it would be *much* more fun and interesting to see what I could get away with, especially since Velocity had been so gung-ho about stuffing in a bunch of antihack. So I wanted to see if I could circumvent a bunch of stuff he had been planning to put in. It was really more of a challenge against Velocity. In fact, I am pretty sure I mentioned a lot of this to Velocity in Skype once (IIRC), albeit offhand. I'm sure he remembers the conversation.

It's unfortunate that my "legitimacy" has been in question ever since I came here out of nowhere with a Lawn Wake IV AAA and Caprice AAA that immediately set off BS alarms, but eh -- that's just bad luck on my part. It didn't help that my first mistake was dicking around with some online ASD website, not knowing it was actually recording on my account. I nailed some 0-perfect 500-good OMW run and made up a ton of dumb excuses for it because I didn't want all my otherwise legitimate scores to get wiped. That was a really stupid blunder and in hindsight, I should have just admitted it because it cast a lot of doubt that never really went away. I also had a DS'd Revo score which I publicly admitted and had removed.

I mean, other than that, my scores are all perfectly real -- I've even played in front of Tass before (and have played live, too, perfect + imperfect PA alike), soooo there's always that.

As for DP, I think it's much more interesting for me to simply leave it up to you to decide. I can tell you this, though: Even if you had that replay, you're not going to find unnatural frame-hitting. And if you think it's botted, you also need to be able to explain all the times I played live (and showed very revealing angles with hands, taps, and all) including files like DP.

Either way, I don't give two wooden shits anymore, lol. You could erase all my scores if you want and I wouldn't care.
one of the better "yes i cheated some scores sorry abt that but i'm a chill dude and good player n.n" posts i've seen nice job.

also for a laff, yall remember that genocide quad video? xd
Old 03-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #1098
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
If you really had been legitimate all this time, you'd care more about getting evidence rather than burning away all the work you put into it and troll the community with your bots.
Hmmm, wait a tic.

Ahhh, now I remember:

Quote:
Herrrrpppderp.

Quote:
All I saw were laggy screen recordings with horrible sound quality on Death Piano. I haven't forgotten this, but I think the majority of the community has. You had a camera to record videos, but you don't choose to use that, I guess shitty webcams with lag must be just as good!
No, most of my live play was done in the VC with a webcam set up usually between my hands or on a nearby Rubik's Cube -- and it's not like you couldn't see/hear what was going on. Countless people could attest to this.

Anyways I do not care. If it really makes you feel better to assume that I'd waste years cheating scores on a damn arrow game, well, whatever floats your boat, son.

Also I am going to make you feel bad again for trying to insinuate earlier that my hand injuries are mere excuses:

http://i.imgur.com/aw29P.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IySyN.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/...ProXx/fdfg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MbKgT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I4dtK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/08Crw.jpg

Dumbass
Old 03-23-2012, 01:17 AM   #1099
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
one of the better "yes i cheated some scores sorry abt that but i'm a chill dude and good player n.n" posts i've seen nice job.

also for a laff, yall remember that genocide quad video? xd
Not nearly as cool as:

or

or

Last edited by Reincarnate; 03-23-2012 at 01:20 AM..
Old 03-23-2012, 01:50 AM   #1100
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

bahahahah
best probably is the MA on blur lmfao