Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 04:56 PM   #41
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

I'll be in Kilga's. Because it won't suck.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 11-30-2004, 04:59 PM   #42
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Tass was not the end-all be all that game.. its as I said to Q.. its degenerating to 3 or maybe 4 people that voice opinions and try to recruit the other memebers into their camp... everyone else is just a sheep or a peon, and whoever can draft the largest army will win... and whatever side they happen to be on is the winning side...thats how it plays out, its really different then normal TWG games but so be it... I plan on being with Tass Q and Chardish on this now and we'll see how it goes and what happens... good luck, lets see who we can reel in...

This was real scathign and sarcastic and I don't entirely mean it, for example, guido is definately quite smart, he just doesn't do the amotn of manipulation needed, like I haven't been doing either... as for the rest... start thinking for yourselves people

Old 11-30-2004, 05:00 PM   #43
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

aight... i'm eating dinner, but here is part of my post-game analysis. mostly to answer blah...

we decided to come public with the fake seer because we knew 100% that we could get 1 human to vote with us, regardless of your protests. all we needed was 1 human. we got 2. there was no risk, although had i not said that, there would have been no drama. and, no insult added to the injury of not getting a single wolf.

at night 5, there were 5 humans... guido, blahblah, tny, cen, qreepy. obviously cen and tny weren't going to be killed, and qreepy is never taken seriously. so that left guido and blah. we felt that we'd have an easier time pinning blah as the 3rd wolf than guido, so we killed him.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:17 PM   #44
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Man those black banners look mighty sexy. Maybe next time. Anyways, I don't know what you humans were thinking. It was so obvious either Tass/Q/Guido/Chardish was a wolf. NONE OF THE SMARTEST PLAYERS WERE KILLED IN THE NIGHT. Yeah, maybe not Tass because he is likely to be gaurdianed, but not Q or Chardish either? Either the wolves were complete morons or the smart players WERE the wolves. We got played like fiddles. Blah did bring up the point that the wolves better not have been handpicked, because they were surely stacked this game. What exactly is the "random" system used to pick the wolves? I'm not accusing LD or anyone of rigging the game, just a bit baffled that three of the smartest players were wolves in the same game.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:27 PM   #45
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by roopert
I'm not accusing LD or anyone of rigging the game, just a bit baffled that three of the smartest players were wolves in the same game.
I was just as supprised as you are.

I was actually thinking of re-picking, due to the fact I thought it was semi- stacked, but my randomizer spit it out that way first time, and I thought to be fair to them, I had to keep it.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:30 PM   #46
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by roopert
Yeah, maybe not Tass because he is likely to be gaurdianed
Funny, because he WAS guardianed every night!

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 11-30-2004, 05:30 PM   #47
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I myself was surprised at all the special role assignments, not just the wolves.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:31 PM   #48
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

i agree kilga. seer = kilga, psychic = 87x, guardian = cen.

its like all the staffers were special roles. cept Q.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:32 PM   #49
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

I have to play in the next one. I need my revenge. I wasn't exactly played, but a few bells didn't go off when they should have. "I don't want to vote" when Tass asked that, I should have been like, what the hell. There was a small little itch in the back of my mind, but I disregarded it. I never fully trusted Tassel, but I wasn't completely sure who were wolves. Like, I suspected cen, and he basically was a wolf, but wasn't an actual wolf. I was tired this whole game though, so I didn't always think straigh :<

Oh well, next game, I'll have my day.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:32 PM   #50
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Heh, I just realized that.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #51
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

This game was an absolute joke.

Seriously, any human who fell for the wolves' bullshit on the last day should just go and shoot themselves.

On a side note, I had Chardish figured as a wolf by the end of day one. It took me a while longer to figure out Tass and Q, and I wasn't certain until the last day, when it became obvious as all hell.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:38 PM   #52
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Well, sure, on the last day, but the people that would actually think for themsleves (besides qreepy and blah) weren't there.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:54 PM   #53
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
and I wasn't certain until the last day, when it became obvious as all hell.
Quoted for truth.

Thankfully for us, we realized that loyalty to AIM alliances trumps obviousness.

Old 11-30-2004, 07:00 PM   #54
aleco
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to aleco

I missed the new sign-ups, even if I wanted to be in it. I'll wait and be better by next time.
Also, why did the wolves kill me? I mean, I definitely would have called it when you started that thing in the last day, but I hadn't thought that all three of the wolves were wolves. I have to start going deeper into these and going with my feelings instead.
Old 12-1-2004, 01:31 AM   #55
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

Alright, for those that followed the game and read some people making comments on a post that I had made saying I was the psychic... Yea, Tass deleted, but with just cause... I posted it after I had died, and I shouldn't have done that.. but I will not apologise for it because it was right of me to call the humans idiots. Anyway, here it is in it's entirety.

The Missing Post
Alright, I had planned on making my heated goodbye post last night efore the server crashed, but I failed and lost interest in it. I don't know whats going on with the humans this game, but its obvious that this is the worst game for the humans out of all the games weve played. In the past 2 days the humans, not the wolves, have sucessfully eliminated The seer (Kilga) and the Psychic (Me). You basically have no chance in winning this game now. And really, you deserve to lose. I think a vote cast on illcomprehension, missunderstanding, and refuted evidence, Is WORSE, then a bandwagon vote. Atleast in the case of the bandwagon vote, the reason for voting for that person is still there. I was talking to someone about this and together we came up with the reasons (brought forth to my attention) why people voted for me..

1)Shifty voting habits. (I've had 2 chances to vote in each game, and the voting habits where the same in both games, but oh wait, I wasn't a wolf in TWG3 and I voted the same way.. It's just my own logic at work)
2)Locking the thread after kilgas announcement. (Nevermind the fact that everyone had already voted and it was supposed to be locked anyway. Nevermind the fact that I didn't lock it, which was the whole basis for there arguement, until tass proved that wrong. Then it got shifted to, my intent or "drive" to lock it. Did I say it was supposed to be locked anyway?)
3)I knew about guidos girlfriend and I killed her to frame him. (Wait, guido had a girlfriend?)
*And by far the best reason to vote for me, pointed out by a man I won't say the name of*
4)Took a while for me to respond on AIM. (What is a while you ask? 10 minutes?.. 5 minutes?.. No sir. A while is now considered to be 9 seconds.. Thats right ladies and Gent's, 9 seconds sure is a while)

Congratulations Humans. Hopefully this will send a shock of reality through the people and make them realise that you actually have to use logic in this game before you vote, and when your logic gets turned away and proved incorrect, you must know when to change your vote.. Being head strong isn't always the best way to go..

Anyway.. Goodbye people.. I will be awaiting the human loss..
End Post

Now, about this whole Q telling me Chardish asked to not be a Wolf this game. I agree that it was dumb for me to not peice together the puzzle peices, but also I did not think that two of the smartest players would be in together as wolves, nor did I think That the game would be stacked to have the three best players as the wolves. My suspicion came for Tass after the votes battle with Tny ended and I had died, at this time I was dead and I couldn't tell my allianced buddy Eyespew what I had come up with. Now it didn't really matter seeing that Eyespew died, I think, the same night I did(actually just went back and checked into that, he died 2 nights afterwards, I don't know why he didn't try and talk to other people about the Tass situation, probably because he realised the humans were idiots and it wouldn't of mattered). Me by the humans and him by the wolves. Tass knew of our alliance and more than likely got rid of him to stop him from spreading around his knowledge of the situation.

By far the biggest mistake I made was trying to bring Tass into our alliance but not let him in all the way. He forced his way in, and I didn't think twice about it. This obviously wasn't one of the smartest played games by Tass, but with easily persuaded people on his side like Tny, there might as well been 4 wolves this game. (ps. which was my original thoughts just like blahblah).

I missed the signups for TWG 5 but, I will be sure to make it for game 6, and when that time comes, I will be a much tougher person to deal with. Don't try to talk to me on AIM about it unless I IM you and good luck to the wolves that game, they will need it.

RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.
Old 12-1-2004, 07:09 AM   #56
User6773

We took out Eyespew because he was the only one who knew the results of your Psychic report (that Kilga was not a wolf.) There is such a thing as knowing too much.

I think this game was very well played in our choices of killings. We made it feel to the gullible people like there was an alliance going on and the people who weren't in the alliance were paranoid anyway. By the end of the game, we had only the paranoid, the gullible, and the wolves left in the game.

Old 12-1-2004, 09:10 AM   #57
drunkenfool
FFR Player

simply amzing
Old 12-1-2004, 09:27 AM   #58
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenfool
simply amzing
Go away.*

*There is no asterisk.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 09:30 AM   #59
User6773

He got 2 warnings in 15 minutes. Amazing!

Old 12-1-2004, 09:31 AM   #60
drunkenfool
FFR Player

it s isnt it....actually i got to warnings in 5 minutes so get it right
Closed Thread