Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
RVL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to RVL
Default Some scores

IceCube, take a chill pill please.

"What I meant was they should just take it easy on you because if you are legit (which it looks 100% because you uh HAVE VIDS THAT SHOW FINGERS AND INI AND KEYTAPS LOL) they're attacking you for no reason. You should post a good MA/PA score rather than a jack score as well, to show that you are good at sm as well as jacking. Although, those jacking score are ****ing nuts lol. Well, I hope things work out for you in the time being."

I don't want to refer back to my other thread, but getting 11 misses on 960 bpm speedcore isn't impossible. I mean, I wasn't mindlessly vibrating, I was at least making an effort to time the 24th notes, so stop flaming me (and yes you did flame me, so don't deny it.)

And you're attacking me because you keep thinking about my cheating past. Okay, so what if i was cheating in the past? I don't want to say your opinion on Joe's video is me playing, so I don't want to put you down. However, referring to the past is just plain inexcusable to prove something in the future or present, and judging me by a video game cannot be sufficed. So I don't take your comments personally, but you've been accusing millions (exaggeration) of others to be cheating, though they aren't, and if you ARE going to admit a person is, you can't just go down like a 2-ton brick. It's like you lay a heavy punch on some innocent person.

And this is not a personal attack, but an fyi to all those who accuse me of cheating. Keep in mind that if I did cheat in the present, I'd be hurting others too. I'm not intending to hurt you guys, but you just go down hard when I made a mistake in the past. So what if I made a mistake? Big deal. You guys take it too seriously and judge 100% by the past.

So anyways, after wasting my time writing down that whole thing and risking permission to use the camera again, I managed to make a few more videos, but this is the absolute last time. Anymore hand videos will result in a computer kick for 4 years, all because you guys thought I cheated in some stupid video game you only play to beat other's scores.

And I know you don't care about my personal life. In fact, some people might have just skipped this ginormous post and go to the videos and say "fake". If your opinion is that I cheated, it's your opinion, but you can't be unappreciative when I took a huge risk. IF you think it's fake, keep the opinion to yourself, please.

Blur 1.6x rate pass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTr_lu7DBr8

This one was a bit crazy. Clockwork genesis 1.4 rate pass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvLepz_gzk

8bit magical tour A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2jZ7_5tmSQ

#est pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37qqY_Qq_Bk

Thanks you for taking your time to watch the listed videos.
RVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #2
pastapiggy
수영 <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pastapiggy
Default Re: Some scores

god damn dude its just an arrow game lmao
Old 03-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
massflavour
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to massflavour Send a message via MSN to massflavour

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVL View Post
wall of text
it's funny because masa is gonna reply to this pointlessly gigantic post with a a couple sentences or less

ps nobody cares if you're legit or not any more all that matters is that you're been gaying up the brag board and it's annoying
Old 03-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #4
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

I'll reply with:

lol

I'm attacking you because you are easy to attack and they way you defend is quite hilarious

and yea stop gaying up brag board

and no matter how impressive these passes are, essentially all you're doing is vibrating, I've never found much of a skill in it anyway. post a high scarhand AA or something

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 03-16-2008 at 06:42 PM..
iCeCuBEz v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
RVL
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastapiggy View Post
god damn dude its just an arrow game lmao
You guys started the conversation in the first place about me cheating. It doesn't matter if you think I do cheat, but having a whole community just distrust for a mistake is kind of nonsensical.

and IceCube I wasn't attacking you, and I don't want to get into a flame war, so just simply put, I can already use your post as an example of "you can't judge someone by one event."

You shouldn't be judged as a jerk just because you said I cheated. But you just go down hard, calm down a bit.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:48 PM   #6
massflavour
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVL View Post
calm down a bit.
no you
Old 03-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

you're telling us to calm down when you write an essay every time we call you bs haha

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
EDEdDNEdDYFaN
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EDEdDNEdDYFaN

Why do your parents care is always my question

(nice scores)

EDEdDNEdDYFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #9
[TeRa]
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Go make a reincarnation 1.2x rate pass video.

ALSO, why when we accused you of DOUBLE SETUP, you showed is judge and .ini, but you don't show us your key setups, show all 3 in a video...

but whatever, i could care less if your legit or not, go get some MA and stop focusing on one thing.

Last edited by [TeRa]; 03-16-2008 at 06:54 PM..
[TeRa] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #10
pastapiggy
수영 <3
FFR Veteran

Mr.Rubix v2
Old 03-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
RVL
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
Go make a reincarnation 1.2x rate pass video.
I don't like judging others, so I'm not going to be negative about this, but I just said I asked permission to use the camera and I had to hide the reason why I wanted to use it.

And thanks EdEddneddy.

Really, you guys could tell me to shut up, but I'm actually having a calm and positive attitude. If I really had a negative attitude, I'd be yelling at you right now.

EDIT: My key setup is zx for left-down and ./ for right-up.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #12
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

is playing stepmania like a sin where you live? lmfao

Old 03-16-2008, 06:57 PM   #13
[TeRa]
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Nobody asked what your setup was, I asked to show it in a vid, when you're being accused of double setup.
[TeRa] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:59 PM   #14
RVL
FFR Player

No. It's just like I liked playing runescape but I stopped. Stepmania I could do the same exact thing, but I seem to enjoy it more than adventure games, so that's why I still play it. And I know it's a video game, but some people take legitimacy too seriously (this doesn't mean I'm not a real player) and just play stepmania to compete with other players. I play it for fun, and post some accomplishments that are good in my opinion.

And of course, you don't care about my personal life, so you may not have even read that whole paragraph.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #15
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

that didn't answer my question about why ur mom will beat you with a bamboo stick if she finds out you're using a camera to record stepmania videos.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #16
massflavour
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeCuBEz v2 View Post
that didn't answer my question about why ur mom will beat you with a bamboo stick if she finds out you're using a camera to record stepmania videos.
hey if i knew my kid was using my camera to bs scores i'd beat him too
Old 03-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #17
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

In the future, I'm going to raise my son to be

at stepmania

Old 03-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #18
RVL
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeCuBEz v2 View Post
that didn't answer my question about why ur dad will beat you with a bamboo stick if he finds out you're using a camera to record stepmania videos.
He already thinks I play wayyyy to much video games, so if he does find me playing stepmania with a camera recording, he would ban me because he'd think I spent my entire day just doing that and trying to do something suspicious.

He said I should stop posting these videos on youtube "or whatever the heck I put the videos on". He also somehow figured out I went on FFR and he was really mad. Why? Because I had to download a flash player to play it. Putting that aside, he thinks the site may be causing a virus to his own computer.

He's not mean, just strict.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #19
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

oh

Old 03-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #20
pastapiggy
수영 <3
FFR Veteran

just use sTepmania anti-cheat or make a new account, otherwise it'll be like this in every thread you make