Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 07:20 PM   #3641
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
alright guys lets bring it down a notch
If you're talking about Shado all he did was use the head up ass thing like 5 times in a row

Pretty sure I've caused worst burns this game even

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #3642
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
this is one take
I've been a lot more letting things develop, but I am by no means "half-assing"
Fine, we'll see. I guess I can't do much about it anyways. I don't exactly have a lot of leverage atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 02-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #3643
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Ok actually stepping away for real

But will be back in time for EoD so don't worry

Proph I look forward to your post

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-27-2017, 07:22 PM   #3644
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I'm putting out the fire before it begins to burn the forest rather than waiting until we have a state of emergency
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-27-2017, 07:22 PM   #3645
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
If you're talking about Shado all he did was use the head up ass thing like 5 times in a row

Pretty sure I've caused worst burns this game even
Ooooohhhh I have such a good one about the types of burns you've caused...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:22 PM   #3646
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

#Accepting suggestions for improving my game.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:23 PM   #3647
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Sunfan addressing DBP:

> First vote on DBP
> His reasoning after iso
> Has DBP on his kill list, which he doesn't feel good about

Then later he goes to make this post:

Quote:
I get why you don't like me, and I almost said "I don't care" but I do.

I know it looks like I am with Witch, and your comment about wolves not pushing mislynches is probably accurate, but its because no one is really pushing /any/ lynches.

If you think I'm with Witch, I think lynching Witch is better than lynching me.

I think its stupid people care so much about Witch having scumleans/reads when we don't know Witch at all. I know that by lynching suspected wolves, town attempts to solve the game etc etc, I'm not at all saying what Witch is doing is fine play, but it is what is happening. I don't think it is inherently wolfy. If I'm a wolf with Witch, I'm probably more likely to give Witch the blindreper treatment from uhhh the Sleepover game? I don't remember its name, but I kept blindreper as my #2 scum for the entirety of the game, but never got around to killing him.

I haven't pushed hard on any lynches because I don't fucking know anything this game, and its my fault. This is because I am town who is playing up the creek without a paddle. I do think DBP is the best lynch today because of how he has posted, and its gotten to the point where I think I can say he stands accused of the high crime of not appearing as consensus town by now. His posts are mostly 1-liners without much original thought, something that he smothers the thread with when he is town (he has some good moments, not gonna lie. The post he made about reading into my emotion earlier today felt somewhat genuine).

We are reading the game more similarly than I think you realize, we've mindmelded more than once, I think you're more likely town than not (fuck me if I'm wrong cuz then this post is pretty worthless).

Yes, I think Lar can die. I wouldn't feel that great about it, but yeah, he could die today. Am I pushing him? Not once, I think.

Yeah, Jade dying would be a bit unfortunate, it would certainly yield information regarding the weird as fuck (imo) wagon from early game. I'd probably clear Proph if Jade is scum for parking his vote like he has. I think people caring about Jade hiding behind a gimmick are doing it pretty terribly wrong. Am I pushing on Jade? Not once, I think.

I'm voting the only person I feel confident in killing today, and that's somewhat of a stretch (not too much of one, but I'm trying to be moderate because I don't feel great).

If this were MU, I'm rather sure people would've asked Witch to expand on their experience with Mafia, and link games on their home forum if there are any. The whole thing about having no scumleans would be cleared up in a second, and this is partially my fault for not thinking to ask (be the change you want to see in the thread yadda yadda).

I think how people have read so far Witch stinks, straight up. But I am town. Because of things, most of these being in my control, I have had a not-great first d0, and the scumreads/skepticism on me has become more and more justified as we've gotten closer to EOD, but

I'll be damned if I become a wagon with 2 hours remaining.

If you think Witch is scum, regardless of whether you think Witch is partnered with me or me with her, kill Witch. I think your read is bad and I think you'll more than likely kill a town for being different than you think town has to be in order to play the game of TWG.

I think we should kill Backpack.

This was written after suddenly receiving three votes on himself.

If you want to look at some of DBP's content, you'll see sunfan has a point, but I think he's really stretching it here. I could basically say the same thing about Jade's content at that point in the game. (no offense Jade or DBP). The only exception is that Jade was active at eod and DBP was not. If you feel differently regarding this sunfan, feel free to correct me. You mention he looked "good" in #1629 later despite making your lynch list.

Later on he questions Proph (for the post we all know about), but drops it after some proph responses, but he never, ever budges his vote on dbp. We then have to ask ourselves, did sunfan just decide to tunnel on DBP?

You'll also note that at the beginning of the next day, sunfan doesn't even mention DBP once. Maybe this is just me, but I feel town sunfan would say something like "my b" before moving on

Okay I can finally go eat

Also perused the post preview posts before me, is only gaem why u heff to be mad
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:23 PM   #3648
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If you wanna get to MML's level, you've got to.. ohwait nvm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:24 PM   #3649
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
vote people less
you move your vote around so much it practically has no meaning
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-27-2017, 07:25 PM   #3650
thesunfan
Role Tide

like almost anyone I would tell them to vote people more but your gears never stop turning, so one suspicion ends up becoming a different suspicion very quickly

I'd say that's your bigger problem, tbh
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:25 PM   #3651
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
is only gaem why u heff to be mad
Is this supposed to be a Russian accent? Cause I read it in a Russian accent..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:28 PM   #3652
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
vote people less
you move your vote around so much it practically has no meaning
I had a town read on Charu very early in this game and I sheeped him on sheeping AA for voting wagon pressure. I wanted to test the water and vote multiple players to see how they react and I eventually settled for DBP and I backed to Witch because I was like "DBP will get mostly likely solved tomorrow".

That's still arguably bad.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #3653
thesunfan
Role Tide

dbp being inactive was a lot more noteworthy than freezin being inactive
DBP provided no reasoning for his absence, which specifically in his case, is wolfy given his history

the reason I didn't feel too great about the kills was because I think I was asked for a kill list or something of the sort, and just saying "I only want to kill DBP doesn't answer the question." The other 2 names are what made me feel not so great.

Kinda similar to Lar's read on Charu, DBP being absent and/or noncontributory is a lot more wolfy for him than for most other people.

TBH I only saw AA's vote when I was making the long post you quoted, it was really only meant to be addressed to him, I think I said something of the sort shortly afterword.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:32 PM   #3654
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Is this supposed to be a Russian accent? Cause I read it in a Russian accent..
yep, its supposed to be a Russian accent
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:38 PM   #3655
thesunfan
Role Tide

gonna go to KFC bbl
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:51 PM   #3656
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Sunfan addressing DBP:

> First vote on DBP
> His reasoning after iso
> Has DBP on his kill list, which he doesn't feel good about

Then later he goes to make this post:

This was written after suddenly receiving three votes on himself.

If you want to look at some of DBP's content, you'll see sunfan has a point, but I think he's really stretching it here. I could basically say the same thing about Jade's content at that point in the game. (no offense Jade or DBP). The only exception is that Jade was active at eod and DBP was not. If you feel differently regarding this sunfan, feel free to correct me. You mention he looked "good" in #1629 later despite making your lynch list.

Later on he questions Proph (for the post we all know about), but drops it after some proph responses, but he never, ever budges his vote on dbp. We then have to ask ourselves, did sunfan just decide to tunnel on DBP?

You'll also note that at the beginning of the next day, sunfan doesn't even mention DBP once. Maybe this is just me, but I feel town sunfan would say something like "my b" before moving on

Okay I can finally go eat

Also perused the post preview posts before me, is only gaem why u heff to be mad
Yeah, you pretty much said what I said, but in a better way. I know DBP have a "meta" of being associated with being wolf with less activity, but I do also find it suspect that this was enough to justify lynching him D0 instead of anyone else that could have given more information.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:17 PM   #3657
Hakulyte
the Haku

Is this a slip? #2740

@ Xel saying "I'm Vanilla Town".
Old 02-27-2017, 08:22 PM   #3658
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Votes from post 3119 to post 3657
Night in 2:38:38

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- ShadoWolfe -- MixMasterLar (48)
  • 1 -- unvote -- Hakulyte (200)
  • 6 -- not voting -- Prophylaxis (19), ShadoWolfe (101), thesunfan (77), TWG Jade Harley (42), Wineandbread (24), XelNya (23)
Old 02-27-2017, 08:36 PM   #3659
Hakulyte
the Haku

I like how I'm like "Jade is doing nothing" and then I read page 140 finally and I see Jade walls. @ #2806 / #2814

These walls are kinda contradicting Jade being inactive & being with Shado.

hmm
Old 02-27-2017, 08:42 PM   #3660
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
There is no way Witch and Shado are not partners after this holy fucking shit. If they are town then town fucking sucks this game.
A meteor has hit your house. I see.
Closed Thread