Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 11:48 AM   #1
shrimpy
FFR Player

Default A theory on WTC???

I'm not bein antisemitic but please tell me what you think of this essay written by some black people (or so they claim authored this essay):

Jews Did WTC.

The morning of September 11th, 2001 was just another typical morning for the citizens of the United States of America. The bright sun slowly rose overhead as children took the bus to school and their parents left for work. No one knew of the massacre that Jews would commit in only a few hours.

From where did these (obviously mislead) people get the motivation to cause such self-righteous and pain-inflicting acts? From where did the motivation come? Why us? Why then? Why couldn't they just practice their religion peacefully and let other non-believers go on with their lives? One Rabbi Joel C. Rosenberg of New York City had disclosed information (that was later made public) that he was part of a sleeper cell whose purpose was to attack American landmarks on September 11th. However, he explained, two of his partners had decided to quit at the last second. Supposedly, they were the "final" cell of attackers, destined for the White House.

Of course, this is just a theory; Much like the theory that Mohammed Atta led the attacks. With this in mind, ponder why the freedom-haters performed their attacks. Yes, "freedom-haters". This isn't a stab at our economy, or a stab at our military, but a stab at our freedom. The Jews that hit the World Trade Center definately ignored the foundation upon which this country was built. The foundation of equality, freedom, and peace. We welcomed the Jews into our land, and protected them in World War II. Yet, only a generation later, they attacked our freedom, the very freedom which we provided them. Why would they do that? Why would Jews, who have been persecuted for centuries, attack another people's freedom?. We hope to unover this soon. However, until we can do so, we will provide proof that it was, indeed, Jews that performed the attacks, and not the scapegoat Muslims.

We have no interest in offending any heritage or religion. We are merely skeptics trying to investigate the truth. We back our theory with factual and logical information. I welcome any readers to e-mail me and provide factual proof, and not speculation, that Jews did not do WTC. If you can provide proof that Jews did do WTC, We'll post it here for the rest of the world to see.

If you want to read more, just click on
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/2...The_WTC_Attack

Are they responsible?
theshrimp
Old 07-16-2006, 11:50 AM   #2
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default Re: A theory on WTC???

I've edited the title, so it doesn't look as bad for you
Old 07-16-2006, 11:50 AM   #3
falconsfan14
Banned

Send a message via AIM to falconsfan14

You have some nerve blaming a general people. I cant even believe you would post something like this. Thats like saying all jews are responsible for jesus's death.

Besides, they were muslim.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:06 PM   #4
trillobyite
FFR Player

What a stupid article. First he doesn't offer a shread of proof or reason, stating "Jews did WTC". Then he says, using an unsubstantiated foundation, "Why would these people commit such a mislead act?" I've looked up Joel C Rosenberg and nowhere is it said that he is a rabbi, much less involved in the WTC. He is an author who wrote books about terrorism, one of them about a plane hitting the white house and a subsequent war with Iraq, before September 11. That was a book. No plane hit the white house, and he didn't lead any "sleeper cell" which planned to hijack a plane to hit the white house. In fact, the guy seems to be overtly anti-terrorist and wouldn't want to hit the WTC.

The article then ambigously claims, "This is just a theory". It then goes on to say, "The Jews who did this defiantly ignored freedom blabla". Basically, after using an uncorroborated argument and blaming a man who doesn't seem to have any connection with the incident, the article goes on to state, "we protected Jews, oh why, why would they do this." I'll be very interested to see some *proof* that the Jews bombed the WTC, when every government report, every intelligence organization, and every other sane, official establishment points out that it was fanatical Islamic extremists that hijacked the planes. Really, the radical blacks who wrote this article should team up with the KKK, they are both twisted boors.

Oh and also, you're thread about Israel and Lebanon is idiotic. Check out my "The Middle East thread!" if you want a full, detailed account of what is happening. I'm actually upset the thread didn't kick off when the issue is so important. And by the way before you lob your worst attacks against me, shrimpy, I'm not Jewish.
Every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilizations, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every hopeful child, every mother and father, every inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species, lives here on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.
http://obs.nineplanets.org/psc/pbd.html

Last edited by trillobyite; 07-16-2006 at 12:13 PM..
Old 07-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #5
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Well, I'm not even going to respond... I'll just say that since LD apparently didn't lock this, I'll let it go for the time being... but believe me, I won't hesitate to lock this in a heartbeat.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:52 PM   #6
smiller125
FFR Player

There have been so many theories and conspiracies about the WTC.

It's getting ridiculous.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:18 PM   #7
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Hahaha you godamn idiot that's clearly a joke website

How stupid can you be to take something this stupid seriously
Old 07-17-2006, 01:25 AM   #8
Kles
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kles Send a message via MSN to Kles

"Copyright (c) 2003-2006 Gay ****** Association of America."

Lock this.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:31 AM   #9
scottish
FFR Veteran
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to scottish Send a message via MSN to scottish

Lol good eye Kles
Old 07-17-2006, 02:51 AM   #10
windsurfer-sp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to windsurfer-sp

Shrimpy did you ever actually for a second think this was for real? No offense but thats almost as stupid as the conspiracy theory that "America faked 9/11".
Old 07-17-2006, 03:25 AM   #11
flamingspinach
FFR Player

holy ****

it took like 5 posts in this thread before someone noticed this was published by the GNAA

not to mention this is older than the fact that cynic is a furry

gtfo
Old 07-17-2006, 07:27 AM   #12
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh....

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Closed Thread