Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default The Guiser Game!

IF YOU ALREADY PLAY TWG, THIS IS A GOOD GAME FOR YOU!!

The Guiser Game
Alright, so lately I've been playing this game variant on Epic Mafia, and it is extremely addicting; to the point where you could sit for 3+ hours and not get out of your chair. Me and a small group of TWGer's (Fiction and Xiz) have already been playing this variant for about 2 days with over 10 hours played between the two days already and have decided to create this thread to let you join in on the fun.

The Meeting Times

Usually the times that these games will be running will be any time during the week most usually at nighttime hours 5 PM - 1 AM. There really is no set time for this game but I suggest meeting in the Mumble or on Skype if you'd like to participate in any kind of large game.

The Ground Rules
Since the rules are quiet simple, I will explain them here:

• In the Night phase, do not talk. It prevents cheating via coding ie. saying a word in the night chat and then repeating it in the daytime chat. The guiser cannot see the night chat, so it would be unfair to everyone if you cheated like this.

• If you cheat, one and only one warning will be given to you to not cheat again before being permanently banned.

• Using outside game information is prohibited and is considered coding as well. Using meta is strongly encouraged however, and is how the game is mainly played. Just catch yourself if you start using outside game information.

• Don't speak a different language other than English. There was one game where Fiction and the whole chat could speak Spanish but I could not and it easily gave my position away. Do not use any other language other than English.

A Fair Warning
I kid you not when I say this game is extremely addicting. I strongly suggest you play this variant when you have a ton of free-time, you will be hooked on it like no other game you've ever experienced. From my own experience, I took a good 5-6 hours out of my day just to play this game for a week straight. The games themselves are short, but don't let it fool you into thinking that you don't want to play over and over again. So make sure you take breaks, I strongly suggest you do so to prevent all that crap that happens to your body when you sit for long periods of time.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: The Guiser Game!

It's fun. Do it. Super lolz.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

It's so much fun when you have many people that you know that play the game. You can really mess around with people, not knowing who to trust becomes a big issue during the game lmao!
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #4
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

5pm-1am, what time zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
• Don't speak a different language other than English. There was one game where Fiction and the whole chat could speak Spanish but I could not and it easily gave my position away. Do not use any other language other than English.
sounds like mad cuz bad
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #5
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

East coast time zone.

Quote:
Old 01-16-2014, 06:51 PM   #6
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

this game is A LOT OF FUN
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:07 PM   #7
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

I feel like the differences in this variant weren't really clearly detailed here. What makes this unique?
Old 01-16-2014, 11:22 PM   #8
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I just played a couple games with Riotpolice. it looks like each game is a manhunt with one of these
Old 01-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #9
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

This game variant is kinda like the movie "The Thing" but the 'infection' (guiser) only takes over one body and tries to look like that person he guised.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2014, 01:08 PM   #10
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

Basically, a manhunt where the wolf takes over a player's body. We know who the wolf is up front but we don't know who he's acting as. He takes over a new body over the following night phase.

Last edited by FictionJunction; 01-19-2014 at 01:20 PM..
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #11
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I have to turn off my bloated antivirus stuff every time I play something on epicmafia D:
Old 01-20-2014, 12:13 PM   #12
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

i love this game.

it was fun but unfair for others if you play in giant groups who don't know you know each other, yaknow
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote