Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #181
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack 4 Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
The best simfile artists have narrowed it down to "does it feel like i'm playing the songs" and "is it fun to play". That's literally everything any casual player will care about or even most experienced players. People play shit that's fun.
sensibility to the rescue!

not that I'm trying to discredit anyone else's posts or opinions. I think going into giga details can be fun, too.

Lets Have Fun With Stepmania!!!!!
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #182
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

RE: At Dawn
I tried to layer it more than it is, but it got too cluttered and had an inconsistent difficulty. I'm a little miffed at how it is, but it feels as good as it'll get.

RE: Deja Vu
I tried to climax and it worked for the most part. I like it cause it's way different, so whatever.

RE: End of the World
Yeah I got carried away with minifreezes, but it's not like it affects anything. Also lol at people taking oni srs

RE: I wanna give you devotion
I just went with what the song gave me and it worked for the most part. The ending felt a little tiresome, but I think the vocal breakdown is the bestest. The song isn't half bad either. >_>;

Does this cover everything?

EDIT: moches, the pack preview image is a little bugged; the subtitles for the simfiles are in the place of the stepartist. :/

Last edited by Arntonach; 02-18-2013 at 07:00 PM..
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #183
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Honestly, pack has been hit and miss for me from what I've played, but the hits have been sooooo greatttt (Just played Strangeprogram and while it feels a little dumpy in places, it's such a good practice file, also LOVED Lost Love, like so much)

^FFP_D0pey btw
alloyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #184
moches
FFR Player

I think that's the program...all I did was run it.

Anybody planning on posting reviews? :3
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #185
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

re-reviewed black lair, reviewed roar's shit and reviewed gamma

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
stargroup100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #186
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
sensibility to the rescue!

not that I'm trying to discredit anyone else's posts or opinions. I think going into giga details can be fun, too.

Lets Have Fun With Stepmania!!!!!
this

I see nothing wrong with going into details, as long as it doesn't cause unnecessary drama, and in this case it isn't. so far all I see is meaningful discussion

I mean yeah what kommi said is mostly true, but there's no denying that bringing to public eye shared knowledge drastically improves the technical abilities of a lot of people

I find it amusing that the same guy that said this:
Quote:
I remember when the elite made packs with their own simfiles and people played, enjoyed them, and shut the hell up about technical aspects because 90% of the time they didn't know what they were talking about. It's StepMania. You don't need to go into giga details. The best simfile artists have narrowed it down to "does it feel like i'm playing the songs" and "is it fun to play". That's literally everything any casual player will care about or even most experienced players. People play shit that's fun.

the end.

good times
said this:
Quote:
We've discussed the reasons why elitism can lead a community to achieve great things. The purpose of having experienced people judge and criticize files is exactly because they are more experienced and can show others guidelines on how to step properly.

Or you can be lenient and have white noise files thrown together with no coherent structure and lazy composition in every pack.

Last edited by stargroup100; 02-18-2013 at 07:50 PM..
Old 02-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #187
intensez
FFR Player

and i thought this pack would be drama-less

gg stepmania :')
intensez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #188
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
and i thought this pack would be drama-less

gg stepmania :')
stepmania simfiles

drama-less

good one

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #189
cetaka
Dark Chancellor

Send a message via MSN to cetaka

why would anyone play since 1983 is really bad play sin instead do ppl know that i made a chart for sin that doesnt suck unlike every other chart except puppets and puppets is kind of weird

i mean i guess its probably not worth spending 100+ hours on single files like starship.6 and sin (which is what i want to do haha autism ftw) and a couple other things when ppl are just going to play since 1983 which i probably shitted out in 2 hours

Last edited by cetaka; 02-18-2013 at 08:54 PM..
cetaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #190
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

I sent your sin to moches for this pack n idr why it didn't go in but ya its good as hell
Old 02-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #191
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

Stepmania trivia: WHO CAN GUESS WHICH OF MY FILES WERE STEPPED ON 1.1
Old 02-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #192
moches
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
I sent your sin to moches for this pack n idr why it didn't go in but ya its good as hell
it's a great file/song. unfortunately there are already so many resteps that a lot of ppl just got sick of it, lol.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #193
t-rogdor
tane orb

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor

hey bufang hey alex both of you have opinions this is a cool fact now shut the fuck up

here's the reviews i wrote pre-release + reviews of files that weren't in the pre-release pack. unless otherwise states all files were played on the hardest difficulty and without knowledge of who stepped the file

At Dawn- it seems like a lot of swung notes are either left out or stepped as 16ths. There are even some parts in the beginning where I think swung notes are used when there are none. I'd definitely give this a look. Otherwise, fun enough.

End of the World- Offset is noticably off (should be 0.000 oddly enough). Challenge is dumb as fuck but fun lmao

I Knew You Were Trouble- lmao are you kidding me
I think the freeze usage is inconsistent and it's kinda bugging the fuck out of me. good enough i guess

Lost Woods- ughhhhhhhhhhhhh this song
the constant usage of the [4] note is irksome as fuck and in general this file seems like a mess. good patterns are sacrificed for Acurate PA. Sync is ok but good lord the patterns on this are awful. Also the 24th burst right before m43 are wrong

Tabibito Rerun- sync is good, love the mine usage and the color note bullshit. fun file

The Road Is On Fire- EUROBEAT JAMZ 2K13 INITIAL D RUNNING IN THE 90S lmao no really though I think the file has a few inconsistencies in terms of bursts but i'm one to fuckin talk. This file's fine and p fun.

Black Light Machine- accurate and the patterns are pretty good BUT I HAVE Two major complaints about this file:
1) the last half is way more interesting in terms of patterns and the song in general than the first half which, considering how this is a Marathon Song, is REALLY GODDAMN ANNYOING
2) THERE ARE DRUMS LAYERED DURING A GUITAR SOLO. If there is ONE fucking thing that pisses me off that people do it's LAYERING DRUMS in a GUITAR SOLO
but whatever, personal opinion I guess

Mars Volta Song- sync is decent at bestbut considering song choice i commend you for even trying to sync it at all. I don't like how the steps suddenly transition from guitar to vocals. I don't know who started that trend in files but it needs to goddamn quit.
Rest of the file's fuckin solid though

Luna's Tower- good sync good patterns all around good my only beef is the whole pony-related song name but whatever what the fuck am i gonna do lmao

Happy Scream- my file etc

Pulse De Chocobo- offset should be -7.090. Fun jazzy file. Patterns can get a bit dense at times but hey that's pretty cool.

Wolfgang's 5th Symphony- played this months ago and still love it. great patterns, great xmod. offset should be -0.07

Canary Part 3- sync is GREAT. intro is boring but necessary. good patterns. love it

Floating Through Time- great sync, great PA, great overall.

Lewd Violence- ahhhhghhh 14 second intro without steps. why. sync is ok. patterns aren't bad and overall Good Scoreing File.

Bird Sprite- sync is good, patterns are... typical i guess. I can't hate because I've never been a fan of JS but still i dunno. it's a good file.

Leia- HaRd PaIn PaTtErNs. Good sync love the color notes etc etc etc overall the patterns are BS as fuck but i love it

The clear Blue Sky- not as good as the version where bufang sings it (o: offset should be -0.240. Otherwise decent file. Seems a little hold heavy.

The Cataclysm- good sync! I really think these patterns are cluttered as fuck (mostly by the holds), but otherwise a good file. that one handed 24th bullshit at m9 needs to go thouogh

Dolize- this file is goddamn stupid.
sync is good
patterns are god awful just completely terrible. The 32nd roll at the beginning is totally unnecessary and this seriously plays like a dump file. Definitely could use an easier chart.

Polis Ruin- now THIS. This is more like it. good sync, good patterns, not a giant clusterfucker. This file is a-ok

Black Lair- good sync, good patterns. Fun xmod shit and mine usage. Good file. the 32nd burst right before m40 is stupid though I'd get rid of it.

Least 100sec- good sync good patterns. Probably my favorite file for this song yet

Lightning Strikes Again- grate sync grate patterns and streams. the intro felt like Eruption if Eruption wasn't complete bullshit. I fuckin love this file.

Earth Tower Oh God It Has a Background AVI- sync is good and the patterns are OK I guess but I really just do not find any interest in this file. The 48th bursts get REALLY dumpy at times.

Dengeki Tube- hey look it's Let's Not Layer Any Jumps For The First 48 Fucking Measures: The File. Linus you are one BS motherfucker. That said it's accurate and on sync so no glaring things

Sentou Amu- sync SOUNDS off but is actually fine. good patterns for the song choice. Song kinda drags on for me but ay personal opinion.

Amber Shores- we didn't need another restep of this lmao. that said the sync is ok and the patterns don't suck so i guess it's just Another Amber Shores.

Beyond Abilities- sync is good and this actually beats the other file out for me. much better patterns

Hajnal2- sync is good, patterns are fine for the song choice. Kinda feels like every other vsnares file ever though. I'm just jaded though hahahaha

Lawn wake III- ok cool someone finally made a legitimate file for this. Good sync, patterns are decent enough. this gets an "ok" out of "good".

Masodik Galambabmbrbo- see Hajnal2

Non-Stop- Eh it's not bad. Sync is good and patterns are good for the song. Ehhhhh.

Strangeprogram- We didn't need another strangeprogram file god dammit. The sync's fine but the patterns are bullshit and the hands are completely unnecessary. tbh I would recommend ripping this out of the pack as a whole. It doesn't add anything because anyone who has the skill to play the song at all has played 5.23*10^23 different strangeprogram files already. It's just stupid. 400 BPM 24th stream bit is completely unnessary as well, along with the [12][34] bullshit in m160

Point of No Return- good sync, fun patterns. grat file.

Lovely Bloodflow- played pre-release <3 choof. Love the sync, love the steps. Very inventive file

Guitar Hero- successfully pulls off the "happy hardcore" file thing without being tedious as hell. Sync is great and patterns are fun

Apple Butter- good sync but yo fyi those 24ths should be 32nds

Juicy- sync is good, surprisingly fun! good file

Lataia- Sync is fine, but i felt like some of the layering was inconsistent !

Little Drummer Whatever Beep Boop- Sync is fine. I feel like the file changes difficulties like 5 times. Layering is way inconsistent and I dunno. It's a fine enough file but too bipolar for me lmao

Ossuary- I absolutely loathe the patterns in this but it works for the song really well and the sync is great and i love this file

Judgement Day- lolhomestuck. I question the sync in the beginning and overall but It's hard to provide a suggestion since this song is all dynamic bpm. Also are the bursts in BPM change to go from swung to 16th notes really necessary? kinda annoyed me. Nevertheless this isn't awful

id- holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck perfect sync perfect patterns fuckin perfect

[skipping all my files]

Watch Out- fucking incredible. Great in all aspects. much love

lmbo- simple song with great sync, great patterns, and an awesome ending solo. love it.

Stell Getting Shit- lmao this song. offset should be -0.7. Otherwise an expected chart for this song haha. Don't really like the holds to the vocals in the beginning. Seems unnecessary. But oh well, decent file nonetheless.

Log On- YES YES YES FUCK YES great fucking sync great steps ahhhhhahah yesss

Tick- good sync! not REALLY a fan of hold use but w/e it's not inaccurate. good file

Judgement Day- yoooo neat! digging this file a lot. sync's alright, patterns are kinda typical of the song choice but eh it's a fun file.

XTREMEPOLESTA- oh god a sharpnel song. i dunno about patterns but the sync is fine and it's a decently fun file.

Machine- sync is perfect. this file's fuckin top notch holy hell. easily top 3 material. Patterns are fun and hard but not dumpy. Gr Ea T

Unfounded Revengegege- sync seems good, opening trills are fuckin dumb but i love em. File's good overall.

Koi no Anime Japan- sync is ok enough. patterns are kinda boring and i question a lot of layering but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatever. It's passable.

...In A Movie- fuckin great fuckin great thank you for not stepping the drums during the solo. good patterns, sync is ok. I won't do my "AH HA COLOR NOTES" spiel because i kinda like solos stepped simply anyway

Abandon- sync is ok, pattern choice is ok for the song, but i really question the hold usage around m39 (really awkward to hit) and the hold usage overall (do the jumps really need to be hands??). Fun, but has some shit that bugs me

Avril 14th- good pinao file good sync overall aphex twin/2

Boulafacet- feels like epileptic crisis VIP. Good sync and fun as FUCK.

cHAIN DDumbo- love u detri love this file very good file

[my file]

Deja Vu- sync works, but the patterns get stupid as fuck in the last bit. I feel like combining DDR-level amounts of long holds with stepmania-levels of hands/quads/jacks really doesn't work. Not a fan of this one.

Dirtwalker- played pre-release, great yes good

Drawcia Soul- yo this is some bullshit.offset should be -5.03, patterns are some of the dumbest shit i've played all year but i guess it fits the song so ShRuG

dstrukt- love love love this. patterns are great and fun. really reminds me of that one edIT file choof and i did. Great Fun

Fatal Tragedy- goddamn yeah sync's good patterns work, love the solo, good file

Final Battle v Satan- Minijacks: The Movie. sync is good, patterns are fun, and that chipsolo is neat !!

Fucking Paranoid- man this xmod shit is mean as hell i lkove it. great xmod file. no real glaring issues with it.

GHOSTS- offset should be -1.697. Patterns are good but typical of song choice. not a bad file. good thing it's short though lmao

Gun Rock v 2- offset should be -0.25. Patterns aren't bad for the song choice. Solid file overall.

Hand Throw- good sync and fun enough patterns, I just wish someone would finally step the Full Full Song and not some cut :angry:

Devotion- sync is good. i'm usually anal about Rap Sync but yknow what this song has a DDR vibe to it so i don't really care. Good enough.

Infinite Prayer- i guess every pack needs its dodgeball file

Loli Fishing- yes god i don't even have anything negative to say about this

Lost Love- check how you stepped the wubs. sounds more like a 64th swing. Otherwise decent sync and patterns.

mad in innocent- sync is good. I feel like the layering you did on the hihat is inconsistent at times but that's actually a good thing because it makes the patterns great. not a bad file. good Color Note's.

Magical Voice Whateveer- lmao this is the first time i've ever seen an acapella file. Neat idea. Digging it, patterns are simple but pretty good!

near dark- played pre-release, great. Surprisingly hard.

Nippon- layering's pretty simple but it has this draw to it. I kinda dig it. Good sync.

O'er The Flood- felt like you used jacks in places that didn't need it and didn't use them in ones that did. patterns flow pretty well. Sync is fine. Audio quality is p bad though

Purple Draank- great sync great flowy patterns all around grate file.

Reon Challenge- Can't hate, the sync is good and the patterns are fun. Hold use isn't complete BS so it's All Good. Don't see myself playing it again but it's technically correct.

Reon Heavy- straightforward and v fun. holds and hands are used really well.

Retro City- sync is good, patterns are fine up until the drop. REALLY don't like the drop patterns. A lot of them seem really clustered together.

Puyo Puyo- alright neat. sync's decent and the patterns are simple but fun nonetheless. Grate.

Robotomy- i actually was involved with this one so whoops next song

Satori De Pon- Sync's fine. I actually really like the patterns aside from that one break where it's just hands all the time. Not really feeling that, heh. Overall good file though.

Shion- excellent sync, streams and patterns in general are wonderful. top 10 file definitely.

Since 1983- didn't expect much because of song choice but the layering and sync is great even if those 24th jumpstreams are bullshit as hell

Sorceress Elise- I think this song might actually be dynamic BPM lmao. It gets way off sync at times. Anyway, aside from that it's really fun and has some great patterns.

Switcharoo- can't touch the sync (it's great), jumpstream didn't do it for me and you stepped the drums during the guitar solo >((((((((((( but i dunno aside from that the file's well done!!

Thanks for Nothing- Offset should be -1.845. Really question the song choice here because i mean it's almost 3 minutes long and doesn't really progress past 8ths on the hardest difficulty but hey step whatever ya want. This isn't terrible.

Thrillseeker- Icy you seriously gotta stop putting your username in the fuckin description, it makes it impossible to do that whole "impartial judge" thing where I don't know who stepped something until AFTER I review it. THAT SAID this is actually one of your most solid files to date. Very much dig it. sync and patterns are pretty good !!

Training Mode- ahhahahaha i love this file and this song this is really well synced and stepped. Love it.

Tsugaru Apple Mix- This is really well done for being a fucking DDR song. I mean good god why this song why. Not gonna lie even though the sync is great I fuckin hate the solo what the fuck dude. This is accurate as hell in like the worst best way.

Twirling Star- sync's GREAT, absolutely great. Patterns are dumb as absolute fuck Hard Pain Step etc but i dunno it works for the song I think. not a bad file.

Vivid in Heart- Cool Guitar File. Sync's all good and even the dumb streams fit well I like this file it's cool.

while Tha Rekkid Spinz- why did you step an itg1 song lmao. Sync is ok, patterns are kind basic but you did what you could with the song so I kinda understand. The shuffle on hard rules by the way.

Windowlicker- Played this one pre-release and hooboy even though it's kinda slow even on hard the xmod shit more than makes up for it. Very ambitious to step this song too. Good file I respect u
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
bonfire- i feel like the """drop""" part is way easier than the intro and that feels wonky, i kinda have issue with some of the layering but eh w/e you did the best you could considering the song lol

gamma- this file's fuckin cool holy shit. the patterns are great the sync is great and the bursts are fun but not bs goddamn this rules.

Hayate- typical Roar clusterlayering and hand use but surprisingly fun for what it is !!!

morning sunlight- simple but very pretty file.

sol consine job 2- roar hard pain file. roar. hard pain ow. seriously though this file's bullshit as hell but really fun

Considering I played most (if not all) of these in the editor, I'm gonna go back and actually play the files in game and write a Second Batch of reviews
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

Last edited by t-rogdor; 02-18-2013 at 10:53 PM..
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #194
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!

Dolize has an easier chart btw xD
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #195
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
Stepmania trivia: WHO CAN GUESS WHICH OF MY FILES WERE STEPPED ON 1.1
lolifishing? lmfao

edit: and dammit yty you made me get an akarinflag in your file :C

Last edited by James May; 02-19-2013 at 12:38 AM..
James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #196
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Sol Cosine Job 2 is so fun what the hell. the song seems really similar to Bad Maniacs, especially with the nonsense talk about dying and such.

Tabibito Rerun and The Road Is on Fire are baller. I'm sure every other file in this pack is baller too, but I have yet to verify that notion
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:52 AM   #197
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

re-reviewed dolize because apparently I missed the main difficulty

Old 02-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #198
ReikonKeiri
i wanna be ur pop star
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ReikonKeiri

so i tried to dl this and I got "unexpected end of archive" after waiting 20min for it to dl :\

FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master View Post
To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.
ReikonKeiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #199
moches
FFR Player

from which link? try one of the mirrors and see if they work
Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #200
ReikonKeiri
i wanna be ur pop star
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ReikonKeiri

Redownloaded and didnt get same error. I hate the internet.

FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master View Post
To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.
ReikonKeiri is offline   Reply With Quote