Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #8641
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Not ranked game but goddamn it they made me not goof around.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #8642
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

no dfg wat
i dont remember the last time i saw an ahri without dfg 0_o

Old 09-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #8643
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

chalice AND morello on ahri? what the fuck no wonder you're 247/274

why the fuck would you go void staff on ahri when she has true damage on her Q
Old 09-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #8644
mi40

WTF liandries vladimir

jesus christ the aids
Old 09-11-2013, 04:10 AM   #8645
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

guess who's back

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 09-11-2013, 04:12 AM   #8646
Litodude
FFR Player

back again

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 09-11-2013, 04:13 AM   #8647
Litodude
FFR Player

draven's back

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 09-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #8648
Litodude
FFR Player

tell a friend

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 09-11-2013, 04:31 AM   #8649
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
no dfg wat
i dont remember the last time i saw an ahri without dfg 0_o
I try not to get items like that strictly due to not remembering to use them all the time, also there are often times where I command the computer to drop ignite and it doesn't. I play with that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
chalice AND morello on ahri? what the fuck no wonder you're 247/274

why the fuck would you go void staff on ahri when she has true damage on her Q
1. I almost always go Kage's on my mids. It's something that makes up slightly for my lack of mechanics that I do not have the time to iron out at the moment.

2. Why not go void staff? It applies to the first part of her Q, and it applies to everything else. It applies to ALL her abilities in one way. That makes it worth it for that alone. That's like saying you don't get sorc boots on her as well, which we both know is silly.

3. My win / loss is not strictly based off my own skill. There are games where you just cannot save yourself from the stupidity of others. However, there are games where they cannot save themselves from you. I was still constantly below half mana pool even WITH those items. They where worth while buys given how I play.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #8650
hi19hi19
lol happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I try not to get items like that strictly due to not remembering to use them all the time, also there are often times where I command the computer to drop ignite and it doesn't. I play with that in mind.
Only way to get better mechanics is to practice them. If you never get DFG/Zhonyas you will obviously never learn to use actives.
I still fuck up Zhonyas all the time, but that's not stopping me from buying it. The plays you do make with it validate the cost.

Quote:
1. I almost always go Kage's on my mids. It's something that makes up slightly for my lack of mechanics that I do not have the time to iron out at the moment.
Lack of mechanics seems like a silly excuse for buying a stupid item, but if you really want Kages, leave it as a Kages until later. (it takes at least 9 minutes and 13 seconds for it to even be cost-efficient, which means you HAVE to hold it longer than that. It takes 32 minutes for it to break even on its price lmao)
The Morellonomicon passive makes sense vs their team (especially Vlad) but since you will mostly be bursting and not doing sustained DPS, the value of the passive is vastly diminished. Also the stats on it are not worth buying early on Ahri.
Also there is no reason to get any more CDR than the 10% from DFG anyway, because with blue buff and blue elixir you will be capped just from that for important fights.

Quote:
2. Why not go void staff? It applies to the first part of her Q, and it applies to everything else. It applies to ALL her abilities in one way. That makes it worth it for that alone. That's like saying you don't get sorc boots on her as well, which we both know is silly.
Void Staff is an item that scales off the enemy's stats. Literally the only person on their team with any MR items was Lux. There wasn't even an Aegis on their team. The only reason to build a Void Staff is for the damage increase, and considering the enemy's lack of MR, there are choices that would have given you more damage increase (coughDFG) thus Void Staff was a bad pick.

Quote:
3. My win / loss is not strictly based off my own skill. There are games where you just cannot save yourself from the stupidity of others. However, there are games where they cannot save themselves from you. I was still constantly below half mana pool even WITH those items. They where worth while buys given how I play.
I'm pretty sure this is a long-winded way of saying, "I wasn't getting blue buffs waah." The solution to this is to ask politely for blue buffs and point out that you are carrying.
If that doesn't work, just time it yourself and take it the moment it spawns. If you are carrying there is no reason you should let a blue buff go to someone else, after all you can out-burst a smite as Ahri lol

EDIT- also your win/loss is ENTIRELY based off your own skill lmfao what the hell is that logic
"This record of how I performed has nothing to do with my skill"

Last edited by hi19hi19; 09-11-2013 at 05:01 AM..
Old 09-11-2013, 04:52 AM   #8651
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

fuck ahri though seriously you can spam w and walk down mid and get a pentakill
Old 09-11-2013, 04:53 AM   #8652
hi19hi19
lol happy

wow tho mina you sound salty

did an ahri kill u in your promotion series or somethin

damn

Old 09-11-2013, 05:52 AM   #8653
Litodude
FFR Player

lmfao

also i don't know why everyone is giving xel person shit.

void staff is fine. it's still negating the natural mr you gain as you level, it's still negating leona's aegis, it's still giving a spike in damage.

morello's i don't agree with, but again it's pretty intimidating to have to remember pressing an activational ability, especially when you have 2 skill shots and a repositioning ulti. zhonya's is a really easy item to get instead of morello, and it looks like you might have been planning to get in anyway as your last item.

get rid of kage's in your build; only get it if 1) you got an early fb kill and you can afford it within 8 minutes, AND 2) you want spellvamp from wota (which is somewhat viable on ahri but let's be srs u get spellvamp already anyway).

now, kage's on a champ like katarina for example, or a vlad/kennen top that somehow got fb lvl 2-3...then things might be different.

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 09-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #8654
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Quote:
wow tho mina you sound salty

did an ahri kill u in your promotion series or somethin

damn
no but i think it's pretty amusing that you can literally instakill people on a mage with 2 skillshots without landing either of them

pro tip though if you charm then flash you animation cancel the charm and it comes out instantly and from the position into which you flashed

can cheese amumu bandage in this way as well
Old 09-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #8655
ReikonKeiri
i wanna be ur pop star
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ReikonKeiri

lmao hi19 even tho you're silver or whatever you honestly have some of the most quality posts in this thread XD

FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master View Post
To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #8656
female
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

my name on derr is amyqute1
Old 09-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #8657
mi40

forreal? iadd u baebe
Old 09-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #8658
hi19hi19
lol happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
void staff is fine. it's still negating the natural mr you gain as you level, it's still negating leona's aegis, it's still giving a spike in damage.
Yo what the fuck there isn't even a Leona in his game? Check the picture again.

Also I love people who say "natural MR gain from levels" without even looking at the champs on their team. Hint: Only one of the enemy champs even has natural MR scaling
Vlad has 30 base MR and zero scaling from levels.
Ezreal has 30 base MR and zero scaling from levels.
Lux has 30 base MR and zero scaling from levels. She does have an Athene's.
Nidalee has 30 base MR and zero scaling from levels.
Lee Sin has 30 base MR and 1.25 scaling per level.

Only Lux comes close to the MR values where a Void Staff beats a Deathcap, much less the point where it beats a DFG on a burst mage. (check the math in the first link, it will make choosing penetration vs raw AP easier for you in the future. second link is just telling us what we all know, DFG first on Ahri is the highest damage spike item)

When you are making item choices you have to understand what your job is. Ahri is a burst assassin, she takes out one important person from each fight turning it into a 4v4, but then she contributes again with her second rotation tilting it in her team's favor.
The main threat that should be bursted as an Ahri is their Ezreal. He has 30 MR (plus runes, which most likely means he has 42 MR, minus sorc shoes which means he has 27 MR)
Clearly not worth buying a Void Staff for. There's almost no power spike there against the important target. In this game, Void Staff wouldn't even be worth getting until you have Deathcap, DFG, and Zhonyas. Maybe after all those core items I would consider a Void Staff, but honestly a GA or other defensive item to complement Zhonyas sounds just as good in that scenario considering how fed he was.

Quote:
also i don't know why everyone is giving xel person shit.
I'm giving him shit because every time he posts, someone points something out like "Why no DFG?" "Why Void Staff this early?"
Then instead of being all like "wow I should try a DFG on Ahri that sounds interesting, I haven't been using it because I usually forget actives but I'll it try next time" he's like "BLAH BLAH BLAH STUPID RATIONALIZATIONS IM NOT EVEN GOING TO LISTEN TO ADVICE BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING AND IM DA BES BLAH BLAH"
I mean read his post, it's basically listing all the reasons that he's not going to take any advice from anyone because he knows better. Annoying-ass attitude to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri View Post
lmao hi19 even tho you're silver or whatever you honestly have some of the most quality posts in this thread XD
lol yeah I'm only silver IV
Honestly based on my skill that's probably where I belong. Understanding the theory behind item choices and stuff doesn't make up for my shit map awareness and poor mechanics :P
In normals my MMR matches me against people who are low gold usually, but normal =/= ranked MMR.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 09-11-2013 at 04:46 PM..
Old 09-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #8659
Litodude
FFR Player

w/e wrong ss i can't believe you took the time out to do maths lmao

also if ur not using mr/level glyphs ur already in the wrong so how about we use the fact everyone should have scaling mr in the first place

and again, maybe xel is just a bad player and doesn't adapt well to change but it still kind of makes you look like a fucking joke for giving him shit, criticizing his build when your skills might not be that much better oh fucking shit yea

honestly his/her posting were coherent, well-formulated for the lack of understand he/she may not have known prior to your rant, and general kempt. maybe, as he/she pointed out, he forgets to use targettable activational abilities and sometimes doesn't process and he plays with that in mind holy fuck shit yea doesn't that mean you might have a tough time using it properly therefore it's intimidating to get lmao FUC

and idk about u bro but +70 ap is still quite a bit of a bump regardless. sure it might not be 120+ ap but oh no let's keep criticizing a game that he won

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 09-11-2013, 05:48 PM   #8660
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Only way to get better mechanics is to practice them. If you never get DFG/Zhonyas you will obviously never learn to use actives.
I still fuck up Zhonyas all the time, but that's not stopping me from buying it. The plays you do make with it validate the cost.

I get it when the need is there. If I feel the need it happens, but there wasn't because the team was peeling for me really well. There wasn't a reason for Zhonya's. I'm also very good at dodging Lux Q's cause I played her all the time, so anyone who is on par with me in skill or worse stands no chance of scaring me. That Lux wasn't better than me btw.

Lack of mechanics seems like a silly excuse for buying a stupid item, but if you really want Kages, leave it as a Kages until later. (it takes at least 9 minutes and 13 seconds for it to even be cost-efficient, which means you HAVE to hold it longer than that. It takes 32 minutes for it to break even on its price lmao)

It is kind of a silly reason, and I literally converted it Morellonomicon as we were going to do the final push. And it was the 2nd thing I got. So it just about barely paid its self off or slightly under. I did get my monies worth I think.

The Morellonomicon passive makes sense vs their team (especially Vlad) but since you will mostly be bursting and not doing sustained DPS, the value of the passive is vastly diminished. Also the stats on it are not worth buying early on Ahri.

Early hell no. I literally got it just for the last push to seal it.

Also there is no reason to get any more CDR than the 10% from DFG anyway, because with blue buff and blue elixir you will be capped just from that for important fights.

Blue Buff OP mang. I do like to get Blue Elixers while laning if I think I can out play my foe with it and get a kill.

Void Staff is an item that scales off the enemy's stats. Literally the only person on their team with any MR items was Lux. There wasn't even an Aegis on their team. The only reason to build a Void Staff is for the damage increase, and considering the enemy's lack of MR, there are choices that would have given you more damage increase (coughDFG) thus Void Staff was a bad pick.

See this makes sense. Wish I had thought of it midgame.

I'm pretty sure this is a long-winded way of saying, "I wasn't getting blue buffs waah." The solution to this is to ask politely for blue buffs and point out that you are carrying.

I ask for 'em when I need 'em. I try not to be that mid laner who is RELIANT on it. There are people who will bitch at you if you don't give them all the blue's after the first one, and that's silly.

If that doesn't work, just time it yourself and take it the moment it spawns. If you are carrying there is no reason you should let a blue buff go to someone else, after all you can out-burst a smite as Ahri lol

The quick-tailed fox out smited the beastly cho'gath.

EDIT- also your win/loss is ENTIRELY based off your own skill lmfao what the hell is that logic
"This record of how I performed has nothing to do with my skill"

The short hand of it is that one person cannot win all games. Also having a slightly higher than 50% win ratio is pretty good where I am at. Also, it is a team game, so the others have to cooperate. Annnnnnnnd I'm sure if you've been in silver before, you know how hard this is.

It certainly has much to be improved, and my bother's been helping me with this by duo queueing with me and explaining things as we go along when he can. I simply put need to take a week and just do custom matches where I farm.
Quote:
lmfao

also I don't know why everyone is giving xel person shit.
This is pretty normal. It's fine. I'm getting ideas and such out of it.
Closed Thread