Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-9-2005, 06:10 PM   #161
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

To add to that, in 14 he never really defended himself that strongly when it was his turn on the chopping block, but he did fight hard for guido two days prior to that.
Old 05-9-2005, 06:17 PM   #162
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I looked at all of them, nothing really stood out. This is the first time alain's been a wolf and doesn't have the whole fake seer thing against him. The only time he's had to fight against a ton of votes for an instalynch was when he was human, and acted calmly. Best bet is this is how alain acts when he's a wolf, unless he's changed the way he responds to things. One way or another, he's definitely scrambling to save himself and his only defense is that i'm too ignorant to believe that he's not lying to me. I'm not going for it, my vote remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-9-2005, 07:01 PM   #163
alainbryden
Seen your member

TWG5

Quote:
Originally Posted by conversation after I was pinned for pulling fake seer.
NEIGH006: Tass , no hard feelings
NEIGH006: it was good
TasselFoot: it was good... until you killed blahblah.
NEIGH006: I didn't know who the seer was obviously, so it was random bad luck
TasselFoot: yup. so who else was in on it?
NEIGH006: ; ) like I'm telling you who I worked with
TWG6
Quote:
Originally Posted by human
Honestly, look back at what I've done and said. There's no way I could have said any of those things if I were a wolf. No one in hell would risk it. We all saw where the fake seer bit got me last came. Also, there's nothing in tps' post to make me think he's human, He still ahs that strange, circular reasoning, and weak point against his post.
At this point I had only 3 votes, tied with omeganitros, then before I could say anything else I was instalynched. Very different.

Nice try Eva, but you're dumb selective posting won't work on me. You do it enough anyways. I'm sure everyone's used to what you say being completely wrong.
TWGXII
Quote:
As I said blah, my personal statement saying that I hope I get wolfed had nothing to do with the game and I understand that the statement cannot follow, therefore you should not be basing your suspicion on it. You, infact, did not make it clear to me how you that statement was such a fundamental part of your suspicion, just that it was in and of itself an off thing to say and I agree. In addition to this, I do not say nothing in my post. I say plenty, and plenty valid. If there is going to be someone like you finding every hint of misbehaviour in anyone, I at least balance it by giving plausible excuses for the most possible misconceptions, thus clearing a few names and adding a bit more order to the dissaray of mistrust.
note calm. Then at risk of being lynched the next day, I risked killing myself and died.

TWG XIV
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
It seems this has all been planned several days back.

Guido first, now I am lynched without consideration of my circumstance.
I guess my strategy from the beginning cornered me for the finish.
Veritably, I didn’t even think people would let me live this long.
Even though I think me saving Guido was a move that seems human, more than wolf.

Ultimately, I made some important points that apply outside of this game too.
Personally, although Alain lost, I think he won a bit too
All other games I wasn't at risk of lynch as a human or wolf at any point.
Old 05-9-2005, 07:26 PM   #164
alainbryden
Seen your member

I'm posting this because in this conversation with Whorli, I am all too concerned by the way she does not feel the need to justify her vote. I know nothing, if she's blue and in on the alliance or something and thinks she therefore has immunity to caring about the game, but I take such ambiguity in conviction wolfish, It's absolutely classic, and never changes. Whorli takes my vote, and poses, in my eyes, the alternative that so many people are lazy to find, even if they no longer think voting me is the best option. I certainly hope that after my efforts, my justification has been understood.

I've started using time stamps because the speed of response makes all the difference in a conversation.

NEIGH006 (11:07:51 PM): are you there?
Auto response from WhorliChan (11:07:52 PM): i love my mishpucha

WhorliChan (11:07:58 PM): sort of
WhorliChan (11:08:00 PM): what's up?
NEIGH006 (11:08:03 PM): Well
NEIGH006 (11:08:13 PM): Other than Eva, you have the most contempt for me in TWG
WhorliChan (11:08:21 PM): i have no contempt for you
NEIGH006 (11:08:24 PM): and I want to ease your suspitions
WhorliChan (11:08:27 PM): i just think you are very very suspicious
NEIGH006 (11:08:30 PM): I used the wrong workd
NEIGH006 (11:08:32 PM): *word
NEIGH006 (11:08:48 PM): you have the most conviction against me then
NEIGH006 (11:09:01 PM): Eva doesn't have anything but spite really
WhorliChan (11:09:06 PM): ok, because i am at this point convinced that you are wolfenstein.
NEIGH006 (11:09:19 PM): how come?
WhorliChan (11:10:07 PM): fishy fishy! you and aperson seem to be so chummy (and i've seen your rebuttals to this, so don't start) and we know he was a wolf
NEIGH006 (11:10:09 PM): sorry if I just invited you to a chat
WhorliChan (11:10:22 PM): for 14? wtf, mate
NEIGH006 (11:10:31 PM): yeah, I put the wrong one
WhorliChan (11:10:47 PM): you're not acting like yourself, as you have seemed to act in other games
WhorliChan (11:10:58 PM): i mean, what do you want me to say, really? call it a hansian gut instinct.
NEIGH006 (11:11:12 PM): in other games I have been a wolf
NEIGH006 (11:11:17 PM): how can you say I'm not acting like myself
NEIGH006 (11:11:26 PM): and I can't deny that I seemed very close to ap
WhorliChan (11:11:39 PM): so you're saying you're acting like yourself, which is a wolf?
NEIGH006 (11:11:40 PM): I talked to him alot, because he required me to justify myself to him
NEIGH006 (11:11:52 PM): I'm saying I'm acting like I used to act
NEIGH006 (11:11:56 PM): when I was a human
NEIGH006 (11:12:05 PM): I outlined my behaviour in this game
NEIGH006 (11:12:08 PM): relative to past games
NEIGH006 (11:13:40 PM): gut instincts are usually based on your subconscious picking up on cues that you can't consciously place.
NEIGH006 (11:13:58 PM): but even your subconscious can misinterpret things
NEIGH006 (11:14:13 PM): Hans is different, he get's feelings before the game even starts
WhorliChan (11:16:07 PM): hans is speshul
WhorliChan (11:16:15 PM): i'm not going to change my vote tonight
WhorliChan (11:16:21 PM): and you're highly likely to get insta'd
NEIGH006 (11:16:27 PM): yeah no kidding
NEIGH006 (11:16:39 PM): and I don't want to die because people are to lazy to look for a better target
WhorliChan (11:17:08 PM): i'm not lazy. i believe in my convictions
WhorliChan (11:17:13 PM): and now it's family time again...
WhorliChan (11:17:18 PM): good night
NEIGH006 (11:17:26 PM): I would appreciate the chance to discuss your convictions
NEIGH006 (11:17:31 PM): rather than your certainty of them
NEIGH006 (11:17:35 PM): the reasons behind them
WhorliChan (11:17:37 PM): ok. i should be back before midnight.
WhorliChan (11:17:42 PM): pst, that is
NEIGH006 (11:17:53 PM): I have to go in 45 minutes
WhorliChan (11:17:59 PM): i have to go NOW
NEIGH006 (11:18:07 PM): allright, don't worry about it Orli
WhorliChan (11:18:11 PM): so, continue im'ing if you think you can convince me
WhorliChan (11:18:16 PM): i'll read it when i get back
NEIGH006 (11:18:36 PM): Everything I had to say in my defense is in the thread.
NEIGH006 (11:18:41 PM): I've answer every question posed there
NEIGH006 (11:18:52 PM): and it seems most of what you're still questioning is answered there
NEIGH006 (11:19:03 PM): everything except who would be a better alternative.
Old 05-9-2005, 07:50 PM   #165
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden

Nice try Eva, but you're dumb selective posting won't work on me. You do it enough anyways. I'm sure everyone's used to what you say being completely wrong.

Nice try, Alain, but I posted the two things you said after all the votes got on you. In no way did I select what I saw or did I not post anything that you didn't say after getting your votes placed on you in those two TWGs. Next time go and read it and see where I got it from before you start being an antagonist, wolf.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-9-2005, 07:59 PM   #166
User6773

Your vindictive posting is really starting to bother me, Jurs. Almost half the game (myself included) is already convinced Alain is a wolf, yet you continue to assault him over and over again with selective evidence.

Most people in TWG try to examine both sides of every issue and throw out possibilities for consideration, but you're zealously fighting this like it's the only plausible scenario.

I'm waiting for tonight's psychic report. If Alain comes back human, I am casting my vote for you, Jurs, come day 3. Mark my words.

Old 05-9-2005, 08:06 PM   #167
alainbryden
Seen your member

Woah, fuck that, I don't plan on dying Chardish, thanks.
Old 05-9-2005, 08:08 PM   #168
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I have no proof alain is a wolf, chardish, but Tass and I both are pretty sure he is one. So because Tass is persuing Alain so much as well, are you going to vote for him too, even though he's the vigilante? If alain comes back human, he is just as guilty as me. Hopefully my instincts and observations are correct and alain comes back wolf, have fun with that one, chardish. You seem to be having hard feelings on me from taking a joke so seriously, even though I said I was kidding after hitting enter a few times. The only reason i'm attacking alain is because he's attacking me. I went to all of the TWGs and posted what he said in response to his votes he had, and now he's telling me i'm being selective about what I posted, when I remember not seeing anything else of him arguing about his votes. You say you're looking at both sides of the story, chardish, but you seem to be going against your own advice in this situation.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-9-2005, 08:11 PM   #169
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

In case you didn't see this, Chardish:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Guys... would someone mind doing research for me? TWG6, 8, and 12 are games in which Alain was human/blue and lost. TWG 5, 10, 13, 14 are games in which Alain was a wolf and lost.

Could someone please compare how he reacted when lynched in those games?

Lynched on day 3 in TWG6. Only human game where he has been lynched.
Lynched day 3 in TWG5... this was the game he was a fake seer to me/ld. He gave up, but vowed never to do that again.
TWG10... devil, lost at the end of the game after playing well all game. Wasn't lynched.
TWG13... he killed himself on night 2.
TWG14... he was toast because of my PMs, but I can't remember how he reacted, as I was already dead.

I did what he asked, I wouldn't have, but I didn't think alain should be doing it for himself or he would try to select out things that would make himself look more human. Did you even read Tass's request for this? If it wasn't for Tass asking for someone to do this, I wouldn't have said anything at all.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-9-2005, 08:33 PM   #170
alainbryden
Seen your member

No eva you didn't. You did exactly what I said you did. You took something I said, and you put it out of context to twist it into your own screwed up meaning.

I said exactly what happened. I was tied, under no danger, so I was calm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jursey
Alain, but I posted the two things you said after all the votes got on you.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1022&start=200
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighdarkness
Omeganitros (3) - Eyespew, Afrobean, Alain
Alain (3) - Kefit, Tps, Cypher
87x (1) - Phantom Vote
I wasn't back after that point, and was instalynched without retaliation.

Oops I was right.

By the way Eva,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider
I went to all of the TWGs and posted what he said in response to his votes he had, and now he's telling me i'm being selective about what I posted
if you posted everything I said in response to votes, why did you miss the 3 things I subsequently posted eh? Maybe you just missed them by accident? Or maybe they were only exactly what disproved your thinking.
Old 05-9-2005, 09:00 PM   #171
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Alain and Jurs both..... stfu. You're confusing everyone more than helping. And Jurs... I'm not nearly as convinced as you. I'm going to go so far as to change my vote, do make sure Alain isn't insta'd before I can do some serious research tomorrow.

blah, purely to get it off Alain. He's back to 5, 3 away from insta. Frankly, I'm seeing Alain act differently... but, Alain is the one guy whose "normal" is wolf. And, actually... in TWG12, Alain was pretty close to being lynched (I believe) on day 2 or so. He was later wolfed by me, but I'm pretty sure he went ballistic like he's doing now... Again, research will come tomorrow.

For now, let us rest folks... or those who are remaining MORE than quiet.... perhaps you could post a little? Blah, Kefit, Matt, nForcer, TPS, Mead, Neon... even Flypie, Guido, Chardish, and Whorli. Damn. That is SAD... that 4 of the players are doing ALL of the talking.... If the opinions of Alain, Jurs, Tass, and Talisman are the only ones being heard... we're in deep shit.
Old 05-9-2005, 09:00 PM   #172
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Alain--Jurs isn't the only one who's being vindictive. You just want me to vote for anyone other than you, when I've already made it clear why I think you are a wolf. I told you in the convo that you posted that I wouldn't change my vote tonight, and you posting the convo is not going to make a difference. In fact, since I didn't see anything in there that would be of any help to anyone, much less be a reason to vote for me, I think you're making it worse for yourself.

This is the SECOND time you're voting for me out of spite, btw. Last time was last game we played together. Why are you so against me?
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 05-10-2005, 02:53 AM   #173
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Sorry I haven't been posting all that much, SOL time here, and homework and study guides abound. On this whole matter of Jurs/Alain I see Jurs as the most suspicious. I am a bit afraid to express my opinions on this matter more thoroughly, as he might end up a wolf and everyone would be like "liek mead defended hem!lol!!11", but I honestly think that alain is human. I just got done reading all of this, and it just seems a little ridiculous. All of this seemed to stem from a convo Jurs posted where Alain made an obvious mistake in his words. He has already explained why he did that, and any one of us could have done the same. As to ap defending him, ap is smart. I mean, I am sure he could see that as a wolf, alain would be one heck of an ally. Them defencing each other is a nice coincidence, but it doesn't really equate to damnable evidence. I feel far more suspicious of Jurs for piling on layer after layer of poorly put together evidence. If I was going to vote alain, I would do so based on defense of ap, not the almost entirely irrelevant "evidence" you posted.

Ultimately, I have one thing you all need to look at, and look at well:

Quote:
I have no proof alain is a wolf
I rest my case...
Old 05-10-2005, 03:07 AM   #174
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

I will also read some past TWGs and see what I come across. But, right now it's off to school.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:04 AM   #175
alainbryden
Seen your member

Orli, I'm sorry, it's not you in particular, ask Tass, if anyone does anything in the game I dissagree with I seem very spiteful. Therefore he gets alot of spite from me. I mean nothing by it.

I know that it's not enough for me to defend myself, and people want me to also find a reasonable alternative for their vote, but it's not that simple to do. I still don't consider it a vote out of spite. My reasons for voting you are very wrote. You had a vote, and seemed, to me, very unconcerned as to whether or not it remained justifiable, you were just at ease that you'd made one.

Tass, if you have the logs from chat that night, I would appreaciate if you sent them to me. I would like to publicly sort out where I feel I was influenced by you to switch over to LD. We have very different opinions of this.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:52 AM   #176
talisman
Resident Penguin

Alright, I think there might be something rotten in the state of Denmark. Tonight when I get home I'm going to take a close look at the game from the perspective that alain is human and see if anything adds up. The connection between him and ap has been made alot more tenuous by that convo he posted, assuming he didn't fake it.

Also, where the fuck is everyone? Tass is right... four people doing the talking isn't going to work.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:48 AM   #177
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

*** xTrialandErrorx has left the chat.
neigh006: I said it wasn't sweeping in
TasselFoot: oh
neigh006: and I didn't know he voted
TasselFoot: i'm not pushing it, am i?
neigh006: no
neigh006: not in the forums
TasselFoot: ld, alain, ap... any of you 3, don't care that much if you get lynched. you all have some level of suspicion in my book greater than anyone else
Phonem Recursive: why ld?
neigh006: well gee
neigh006: Tass I have to go to bed like now
neigh006: tell me what you think is wrong
TasselFoot: night.
TasselFoot: i just see mead being mead.
TasselFoot: so him being himself isn't suspicious
neigh006: I see mead being mead as a wolf
TasselFoot: no way. because if i were a wolf with him and he comes to me "should i bandwagon onto spheroid?"
TasselFoot: i'd be like "fuck no. why would we want to kill a weak ass human"?
TasselFoot: IF alain or ap are human, why would a wolf bandwagon onto an idiot hunam instead of a smart one.
TasselFoot: makes no sense
Phonem Recursive: I agree with Tass
Phonem Recursive: mead should have jumped onto me or alain
Phonem Recursive: not spheroid
neigh006: maybe the other wolves have allready bandwagonned on me
neigh006: they don't want to look together
TasselFoot: then he should have random voted
TasselFoot: which he does alot also
neigh006: he never does
neigh006: he always bandwagons
neigh006: when he can
TasselFoot: that situation... absolutely no reason whatsoever to bandwagon onto spheroid
TasselFoot: assuming he is a wolf and spheroid is human
TasselFoot: as a wolf, he makes no decision himself, so whichever smart wolf gave him the go ahead.... it just makes no sense.
neigh006: so you're saying as a wolf he should be expected to be smarter than as a human?
Phonem Recursive: You know though, LD is seeming very off to me
neigh006: so as soon as he starts playing well he's a wolf/
TasselFoot: yes alain, as he has others helping him
neigh006: umm
neigh006: blah just posted
TasselFoot: i know
Phonem Recursive: holy shits.
TasselFoot: i forced him to post
TasselFoot: yelled at him on AIM
TasselFoot: so ap and spheroid are left to vote
Phonem Recursive: I'm thinking right now
Phonem Recursive: Alain or LD
TasselFoot: what is the voting at?
neigh006: and the vote from one to the other is a tactic that he's used before...
neigh006: wtf is that?
neigh006: it makes no sence
neigh006: I have no clue what tactic he's talking about, and whatever it is, I don't see anything that resembles it here
TasselFoot: i have no idea. blah is completely stressed out.
neigh006: by does everyone smoke bullshit
neigh006: yeah, okay
TasselFoot: give him til tomorrow, he'll be better.
neigh006: understandable
TasselFoot: alain... whats the votes at?
TasselFoot: or kilga
neigh006: ld, aperson, alainbryden, aperson, Spheroid all tied with 2 votes
neigh006: oh and mead
neigh006: oh and flypie
Phonem Recursive: I'm tied with myself
Phonem Recursive: zany
neigh006: yeah well
neigh006: so, 6 people tied
neigh006: exactly what we wanted right?
Phonem Recursive: I'll change that with my vote
Phonem Recursive: I'm just thinking
neigh006: aperson, is the wolf that gets to decide who dies
Phonem Recursive: yeah, right
neigh006: weak
TasselFoot: well alain... if ap votes you, you can change your vote to knife in the box
neigh006: oh umm
neigh006: I love you aperson
Phonem Recursive: I know
neigh006: actually
Phonem Recursive: I kind of want to vote for alain
neigh006: I don't want to be a hardass
Phonem Recursive: but I know that I risk my death by doing this
neigh006: and tass has a really good point with ld
Phonem Recursive: I know
Phonem Recursive: You're convincing me you wolfy fucker
neigh006: haha
neigh006: no I mean
neigh006: I think I'm changing my vote
Phonem Recursive: It's you or LD
neigh006: how about you vote for yourself you ass
neigh006: you don't even have a reason for voting me
neigh006: I'm changing my vote to ap
Phonem Recursive: This is just fantastic
Phonem Recursive: day 1 orgy of votes
TasselFoot: heh
TasselFoot: this is amusing to watch
Phonem Recursive: LD gets my vote, I won't put myself in a knife in the box situation
TasselFoot: alain could though
neigh006: (Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=399230#399230)
Phonem Recursive: He didn't
Phonem Recursive: LD is the overwhelming favorite it seems
Phonem Recursive: Glad to know you still have a little bit of sense left Tass
Phonem Recursive: Alain*
TasselFoot: unless i'm a douche myself and you two are both wolves playing me.
Phonem Recursive: whatever
Phonem Recursive: You're not just a douche, you're a giant douche
TasselFoot: mmmm
neigh006: king douche
*** spheroiddice has joined the chat.
neigh006: yes
neigh006: about time
neigh006: spheroid, 30 minutes to not have a phantom
TasselFoot: you better vote...
neigh006: go
spheroiddice: I'm just unsure of who to vote for
Phonem Recursive: wtf
Phonem Recursive: I just logged out for no reason
spheroiddice: alain, you said in your post that Tass does have a point with ld?
Phonem Recursive: He does
neigh006: in that he hasn't done his usual random voting
neigh006: and random picking fights
Phonem Recursive: no, it's not the rand voting
neigh006: interjections
Phonem Recursive: that doesn't mean much
neigh006: he's done nothing
Phonem Recursive: LD is acting entirely different and purposely avoding TWG, something that I haven't seen him do when I played with him
neigh006: how many games has he been a wolf?
neigh006: man that looks really really bad
TasselFoot: 2
neigh006: all of us picking up on ld after what tass said
Phonem Recursive: I know, but still
TasselFoot: 2/9... the first he got kicked out and banned, he 2nd was the 2-team game
neigh006: yeah
Phonem Recursive: I was talking to him all the time in the 2 man game
Phonem Recursive: I was a wolf on the other team
neigh006: you're an ass ap
neigh006: you didn't say why you're even suspicious of me
Phonem Recursive: Alright
neigh006: your vote looks alot like a bandwagon
Phonem Recursive: jurs has a point dude
neigh006: no she doesn't
Phonem Recursive: Oh you'd rather me switch to you
neigh006: I explained a million time
neigh006: shy it makes no sense
neigh006: *why
Phonem Recursive: I almost blurted my role to someone in a previous game cause I didn't know they were in
Phonem Recursive: Unless I'm not getting the full story I see it as a possibility
neigh006: Yeah well I'm not a douche
neigh006: spheroid
neigh006: are you posting or should I post my chart?
spheroiddice: I'll post soon
neigh006: Tass
neigh006: this looks like a repeast of last game
neigh006: don't you think we're jumping ld
neigh006: without giving him a chance to counter?
TasselFoot: you mean like qreepy?
Phonem Recursive: Don't ask Tass that, ask me that
Phonem Recursive: Would you rather me switch to you Alain?
TasselFoot: well alain.... its either ld, alain, or ap.
neigh006: ap then
neigh006: his reasons are lame
TasselFoot: frankly, if you want me to switch of ld... ask me.
neigh006: voting eva
neigh006: *voting because of eva
Phonem Recursive: I'm doing this because I still have faith that Alain is human
neigh006: She had a misunderstanding
neigh006: that sounds like the wolfiest thing ever
Phonem Recursive: No, it sounds like a survivalist
TasselFoot: my penis is a wolf.
Phonem Recursive: I like pips almost as much as Tass
neigh006: -_-
TasselFoot: yet you have none.
Phonem Recursive: Yeah I always get dicked
Phonem Recursive: I killed you in the two team game bitch
TasselFoot: yup
neigh006: well we all know who does the most dicking here
neigh006: mr 12 inch
TasselFoot: 12 foot
neigh006: I've killed tass about 5 times now
TasselFoot: bah.
neigh006: aperson's going for the encore
TasselFoot: i was human and so were you one of those games
neigh006: what ever happened to eyespew?
neigh006: one of them yeah
TasselFoot: well, you've been a wolf like 6/9 games
neigh006: I know
TasselFoot: so, you're always a fucking wolf
Phonem Recursive: I'm going to use reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology tonight and determine that Tass won't be guarded so I can wolf him
TasselFoot: i think alain should always be killed day 1, since he's a wolf 66% of the time
neigh006: stfu
Phonem Recursive: yes, it's a very +EV move
neigh006: statistics mean shit
Phonem Recursive: switching vote...
TasselFoot: then again, he's been known to kill himself night 2...
Phonem Recursive: lmfao
neigh006: you know what
neigh006: I hate you
neigh006: all
neigh006: it was a risk
Phonem Recursive: BUT IT WAS BRILLIANT HE WAS GONNA BE GUARDED
Phonem Recursive: lololol
neigh006: it would have gone down in history
TasselFoot: its ok. you try the crazy shit.
neigh006: if I hate made it
TasselFoot: i don't try the crazy shit.
TasselFoot: people think i do though
neigh006: I don't
neigh006: I know you're methodical as shit
neigh006: you take few risks, and when you do, you make it seem like you're certain
neigh006: just to save your face
TasselFoot: gotta do what gots to be done
neigh006: SPHEROID 15 minutes
spheroiddice: I think I'm just going to place a vote on Kefit to avoid a phantom
TasselFoot: i thought you had to go to bed
neigh006: yeah well
neigh006: ugh bull
TasselFoot: 2nd'd
neigh006: I was supposed to
neigh006: but I want to post a full voting chart
neigh006: Tass
TasselFoot: that is hella weak spheroid
neigh006: are you sure about ld?
TasselFoot: no
neigh006: I know he's acting different
neigh006: but you are jumping him
TasselFoot: he was also bugging me on AIM.
TasselFoot: dude.... you jumped on him.
Phonem Recursive: How did he come off on AIM?
TasselFoot: i STARTED it.
Phonem Recursive: I know that fucker as a wolf on AIM up and down
TasselFoot: inquisitive.
Phonem Recursive: Always asking stuff?
neigh006: at least he's a bad enough wolf that he would reveal himself tomorrow if we convicted him and we were right,
TasselFoot: randomly brought up TWG to me.... wanted to talk about it.
neigh006: so let's hold off.
neigh006: does he usually message you?
spheroiddice: quickly then, how different is ld acting?
Phonem Recursive: He avoided talking to me about TWG
neigh006: remember, I change my strategy all the time.
Phonem Recursive: even though he's been talking to me about FFR a lot
neigh006: What's to say other's cant?
TasselFoot: he brought up TWG to me, like blah was trying to do last game
TasselFoot: wanted to know about the blues
neigh006: ...
neigh006: was he joking?
TasselFoot: no
Phonem Recursive: That's strange, wonder why he didn't talk to me about TWG
TasselFoot: wanted to know if they contacted me
neigh006: he just wanted you to tell him all the blues?
neigh006: oh
neigh006: well
TasselFoot: that was it.
TasselFoot: "can we talk TWG?"
Phonem Recursive: Sigh
TasselFoot: "have the blues contacted you?"
TasselFoot: i wouldn't answer....
TasselFoot: "ok. i'll assume at least 1 did."
Phonem Recursive: Alright my vote stands on LD
Phonem Recursive: If any of you switch to me I'm switching to Alain for knife in the box
neigh006: why, you have 2 votes
neigh006: he has 3
neigh006: and you still have no reason to vote for me
neigh006: SPHEROID
neigh006: dammit
spheroiddice: I'm almost done with my post
neigh006: okay
Phonem Recursive: thank christ
Phonem Recursive: Last thing we need is phantoms
TasselFoot: i moved all my pillows home.... my neck is killing me. no place to lie down on my bed.
neigh006: so push your bed clear
Phonem Recursive: Alright I'm gone to sleep
Phonem Recursive: I just hope this was a good decision
Phonem Recursive: g'night
spheroiddice: k, posted
spheroiddice: damn, I forgot a few things in it so it doesn't really sound that great
neigh006: not a good ign
neigh006: *sign
bjstrattonim: Crap, I owe you guys a story in 25 minutes or so, don't I?
neigh006: Microsoft Paint. Just crashed
bjstrattonim: I better get writing.
neigh006: 8 minutes
bjstrattonim: Wow o_O
neigh006: actually
bjstrattonim: You sure?
bjstrattonim: I thought I had until 1:15
neigh006: 1:00 to close the thread
neigh006: you can post the story whenever you want
neigh006: obviously
*** spheroiddice has left the chat.
neigh006: okay, bed time for me
neigh006: I'll post the chart
neigh006: goodnight
TasselFoot: k
TasselFoot: wolf
neigh006: -_-
*** neigh006 has left the chat.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:01 AM   #178
Neonatrias
MAЯISA

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Sorry I haven't been saying much. School's been kind of hectic.

I can't say I think very heavily that Alain is a wolf. His manner of defense is...Well, violent to say the least. And there's still a very good chance he might be saved. I haven't seen anyone backing him up as a wolf buddy, either, so I doubt that he is one.

On the matter of Jurs, as Chardish said, she's really trying to knock Alain off. It bothers me a little bit, but again, she's the only one that's pushing quite so hard. Neither she nor Alain has the full backing of another person.

In addition, we need to start looking for some other things, I think. We're getting nowhere with what we have now.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:52 PM   #179
talisman
Resident Penguin

fairly clear from that convo that alain wasn't pressured by tass to vote ld, but he was pressured to switch off mead, as tass had claimed.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:59 PM   #180
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I'm sorry you didn't remember that I had some matters to deal with, Tass, which is why I haven't been as active as I have been in past games. But, things today went better than expected concerning the stuff going on (considering the circumstance), and I'll most likely be able to carry a normal game from here on.

You kind of remind me of myself from some past games, Jursey. I used to go nuts on somebody, without looking at anything else. You're getting ridiculous, stop it. You're constant badgering of Alain, even though he is very close to being lynched, is really damn suspicious and uncalled for. If you really wanted him lynched this bad, you've made a bad move. Whether you realize it or not, you're only helping him by trying to dig a deeper grave.

Unfortunately, since this whole Alain vs. Jursey situation has taken control of the thread as of late, apparently, I have nothing more to analyze and/or discuss. Hopefully we can look at other possibilities, such as who would kill Spheroid and why. I'll have to look back at what Spheroid said and think about it a bit before I can narrow some things down.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Closed Thread