Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2005, 04:31 PM   #161
azndudekamon74
FFR Player

i am like supremly good and most people around where i live suck.
azndudekamon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 08:32 PM   #162
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto
Default Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feora
I hate it when eveyone just stands around and watches you. I get so nervus....>_<
Mwahahah! Feel nervous!

Actually, I like crowds. In fact, last night, was playing Dance Maniax. Totally freestyling. Got a crowd of about 15 people. You'll get used to crowds eventually. Part of life for the most part if you do something awesome for awhile.

As of the moment, in a FREQUENT visit to the arcade here, I'm about somewhere in the top 3.
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 05:45 PM   #163
carolynrules12
FFR Player

hehe:P Thats funny. Well even thought im still on beginner myself I can beat most of the beginner songs =P and people in my area are really good at it. Ive seen people beat really hard songs and they are on maniac!
carolynrules12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 11:35 AM   #164
Kingdancer
FFR Player

The DDR-nut's at my arcade are excellent, they can all AA a max song with various mods, mne is reverse, one guy's is stealth dark.
Old 03-22-2005, 12:45 PM   #165
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Heh. I know one guy that's actually organizing a DDR tourney at my university, and better yet...I'm going to be in it! Unfortunately, it's only open to students at the university. Still, I'm looking forward to the madness when it starts on April 22nd.

In case that doesn't tell you how good people are where I go play, let's put it this way...I watched one guy black-flag It's Raining Men on Heavy Doubles while holding an opened umbrella above his head today. He blew the AAA on the last step... >_<
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 08:38 PM   #166
Leader160
FFR Player

Yeah they are, some anyways
Leader160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 01:17 PM   #167
Kingdancer
FFR Player

For example??? ELABORATE!!!!!
Old 04-9-2005, 11:20 AM   #168
Dancing_Monkey_9_2_
FFR Player

*cracks up*

Everyone where I live says "OMFG DDR IS TEH GHEY!" I am the best DDRer I've ever seen.

And i am NOT asian. Most asians i have seen ddr were a lot worse than me.
Dancing_Monkey_9_2_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2005, 02:09 PM   #169
DDR_9-footer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeotaku7562
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimuta09
I play at a place called Laser Quest. Just about everyone that plays is excellent. I'm on heavy and i am beating songs like cowgirl and burnin the floor and A. I can beat Sakura on standard, but my friends can be it on heavy without a problem. I am one of the few girls that actually play. My brother is now playing double on standard and heavy. A lot of other people i have seen have been doing freestyle.

I'm not sure if your gonna believe me or not, but i'm only 12.
And I'm not sure if you're gonna believe ME or not, but I'm 11.
i can AA break down on heavy and im 11

I live for Funcannon
DDR_9-footer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2005, 10:52 PM   #170
Snowcraftanyo
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Snowcraftanyo

Sadly, no one here in Boise i've seen pass anything harder then the RevenG 10's. Im the only one to have passed all the songs on extreme

Damnit, so many fucking noobs
Snowcraftanyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:09 AM   #171
JohanCrowind
FFR Player

I live in nebraska.. 2 people have over 50 AAAs.. im not one of them but I can pass all 10s (PSMO is an 11 =p) I have 4 AAAs so I guess thats good but in other places people have 9 AAAs till they've AAA'd extreme like in new england and on the east coast.
JohanCrowind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 01:17 PM   #172
lilnooj
FFR Player

i dont play heavy mode im still practicing standard in ddrmax2
lilnooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-6-2005, 01:09 PM   #173
fullmetal_dancer
FFR Player

Default Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

[quote="animeotaku7562"]I suck at it, and people were crowding around me when I was playing "Rhythm and Police" on standard. And then this one girl went and got all her friends and went, "HEY LOOK AT THAT GIRL SHE'S SOO GOOD AND SHE'S BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AND LIKE I CAN'T PLAY THAT LONG WITHOUT SWEATING AND LIKE OMG I CAN ONLY PLAY LIKE 'BUTTERFLY' ON LIKE BEGINNER!!!!11"

I think I was the only one at that arcade who could actually play on standard. The guy before me was failing on light, and the 11 year old after me failed beginner. Sad, sorta .[ /quote] iknow exactlhow you guys feel im surounded by people who fail on begginer while I m the only one playing on heavy!!!!it sucks
fullmetal_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-6-2005, 01:24 PM   #174
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Default RE: Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

I can pass most heavy songs, max300 only 1 time, but I don't play to see what is the hardest song that I can pass. My friends and I play just to play. When we go, it is usually to show off a doubles routine where we switch pads on a light or standard course and do other stuff in unison. Then play more challenging, but fun, songs like Holic or something of simmilar difficulty with mods, mostly sudden.

Where we live, we are some of the best around, there are a few other good players but mostly light/standard players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 06:55 AM   #175
BemaniFreak488
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

Yup, Oregon surprizingly has one of the best players in the country, Dyaus. He has AAA'd pretty much every song, I believe he's AAA'd every 9 footer and below, along with Max 300 and Sakura. And then I'm just stuck here with 70 heavy AAA's. :P
BemaniFreak488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 07:13 AM   #176
Sh4d0wD3v1L
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Sh4d0wD3v1L

Well in my little hell corner of the world...DDR is practically unknown. My school held a small DDR trny and I think 11 people were playing....One of them could AA probably anything standard double but the pads were a little too shitty. If I went out to West Bend I'm very sure I could find some good players. I'm somewhere in-between standard and heavy myself... No AAA's....A few AA's tossed around here and there...The best I can do i A just about every 6 footer.....*shrugz* There's people a lot worse than me though so it's not all bad...I need to get out to the Arcade sometime......I want to see how good everyone else is.... My friend and I were playing PIU (thats the closest thing to DDR Hartford, WI has) On mostly 4 footers (because i can't get the diagonal concept) and we had a crowd...
Old 06-10-2005, 12:57 PM   #177
da_bro001
FFR Player

I think im the only person in Winnipeg who knows how to play DDR (and some of my cousins). Yeah, I see some people play it but they totally suck.
da_bro001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:13 PM   #178
bluff911
FFR Player

im like 1000x better at ddr than ffr relatively. i AAA'd rythym and police on heavy. and i can pass max 300 on heavy like 3 of 4 times.

my fav song is cant stop fallin in love (speed mix) or rythym and police.
i had at least like 40 ppl watchin me at an arcade once...that was sweeeet
bluff911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 09:36 AM   #179
iloveusomuch
FFR Player

im not that good. but my friends got me into it in the end of february... ive only been playing a short time and i can play all the songs on standard and get Bs and As.. and on heavy i can get bs on the easier ones.. my dance pad broke so i need a new one.. but i went and played at six flags and there were soooo many people there. and i got stage fright.. and tripped im not used to the metal pads

my friends here are really good.. this one kid has been playing for 5 years and hes so good. we have little tournaments here and like 20 people show to participate and like 40 to watch. he always wins but the other people are catching up fast. i love ddr.
iloveusomuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:28 AM   #180
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

First of all, I have never seen so many UUA's in a thread in my entire life.

I dont really go to arcades. I don't THINK there are many people that are that good at DDR. So far, out of all the people i've ever talked to about it, i'm one of the best ones that I know of and i'm not that good. I can A a bunch of Heavy songs on Extreme, but Heavy on Extreme = Standard on Max2. It's true. I haven't played in a while, which is pretty retarded, considering I have a CF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote