Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #161
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme
Default Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

also i talk to i'd say more than half the players, i just never feel the need to make lengthy multi paragraph posts explaining my reasoning. i'd rather just do it over an aim message.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #162
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
And it doesn't look like she asked anybody else either. That's like she doesn't need to know who are the wolves.
The truth is that on Night 2 (or so) she asked me my opinions, but not just any opinion. She wanted my opinion on every single player alive. I answered, half an hour writing words about players. Then I asked her opinion several times.

She never replied. I asked her another two times, after one hour. She didn't reply again.

To me it seemed like she was fishing for information and once got what she wanted then let me stand there, talking alone. Didn't even bother to give her own opinion, at least as some kind of exchange.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #163
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

As far as not asking your opinion Emerald, I was on my way to bed. And I didn't change the subject, I was referencing a previous part of the conversation. Further, with Lumpho on my suspect list and you seeming to be connected to him, I can't fully trust what you have to say.

Kraut I'm sorry for that also, I did kinda just bail but in my defense I have the attention span of a ferret and you take a long time to respond. As far as you asking after an hour, I was long since laying down in bed. But why would fishing for information ever be considered a bad thing? There's no seer, so I have no incentive other than gaining people's stances on things. Have you forgotten what game this is?

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #164
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
There's no seer, so I have no incentive other than gaining people's stances on things. Have you forgotten what game this is?
What I mean is that I felt that it was against the spirit of the best interests of the humans to not give anything in exchange of everything I said. It is giving and receiving, even if it is something small like a chatlog or something bigger.

I...take that kind of seriously. I understand that I spent a really long time talking, half an hour, but still, I had expected some retribution or at least some healthy discussion about my own opinions or your opinions. And well, when I ended having nothing...well, you can see what I think about that.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #165
Little Bear
FFR Player

I can't help but notice that after I voted for James, his posts have tripled their normal length..
Old 01-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #166
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Due to various work-related Issues (being an accountant this time of year sucks). I won't be around at 5:00 PM as I had hoped.

I'm extending the Day phase to 11:59 PM tonight.

Day 2 will end Friday 1/18/13 at 11:59 pm EST

That gives you guys about 10 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #167
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme View Post
also i talk to i'd say more than half the players, i just never feel the need to make lengthy multi paragraph posts explaining my reasoning. i'd rather just do it over an aim message.
Some of us don't play on AIM as much as others. As a policy I only get on AIM when an alliance leader is asking me to. I have found AIM is often a way for wolves to keep a good information asymmetry going. You can manipulate people on a play-by-play basis and you can limit the amount of information available to all. Much harder for wolves to have a public presence. This is shit play to say the least.

My big suspicion is yo_man, and you're voting along the same lines as him on someone who we have no solid evidence against, without providing the evidence you have. Shit play, step it up. At least post the meaningful logs that informed your decision. Unless this is your tactic in which case keep hiding and I'll lynch you with my shoelaces.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #168
Little Bear
FFR Player

I'm in AIM, message me or add me or something so we can talk (I don't know how to work it)
Old 01-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #169
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Okay.

Lumphobo

I think that at least half of the players know that, in some way or other, I have suspected you during the whole day.

I have talked to you, gathered information about you, and inquired to other players about their perception of you. And I still consider you a wolf.

The reasons are simple: I think that you're a wolf because you're overusing your supposed obliviousness and ignorance about the simple game matters. And because you're hiding your purposes to the rest of the players.

Look, as I told you before. I have enough respect for you to think that you did read the rules before daring to play. You seem smart enough for that! I have heard that in your first game you...asked in the thread how to wolf. I don't know the circumstances, but...

There has been so many chats, and everybody I have talked around has agreed that you are clueless and don't know anything. But in our conversation you made very clear you had a plan! And JRodd knows you have a plan, you shared it with him!

But why the hell everybody else thinks that you are clueless. You said: "i talk to i'd say more than half the players"

Then more people should know about your purposes. But no! And to complete this thing, you refuse to say a thing here in the thread about that.

How are you expected to convince people you aren't human when you're not making an effort here in the thread? And one can't say you spend a lot of time on AIM either.

As I see it, you're making JRodd do everything for you. You didn't even tell me your suspicions, despite the insinuations and the gentle requests of me wanting to know them. In fact, I had to go to JRodd to find about your own thoughts.

You're making this look like you're using JRodd as a mouthpiece, but why would you do that? It isn't like you're a special human hidden. To me right now this looks like you're making an effort to lead votes and influence other players without giving yourself the spotlight. Why would a human be so secretive about that?

And the worst thing is, that most people I have talked to believes you're human! And the most spread around reason is your ignorance about the rules and the fact that you seem so lost.

Maybe I'm looking too deep. Maybe I'm so convinced that you're a wolf that I can't look at a single line you have said in our chat without believing that you're a wolf.

But this is my opinion and you, and I expect you to reply to me, whether it is here or on AIM. You want to talk about this for a long while? Then please log on AIM and I'll be here, for most of the afternoon
Old 01-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #170
Little Bear
FFR Player

Going back to J-Rodd

Just realized this is James's first game.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #171
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bear View Post
Going back to J-Rodd

Just realized this is James's first game.
'tis that's the truth.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #172
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Just because I know the rules doesn't mean I'm a seasoned player and know what to do. I just got on aim and will be on until 7pm if anyone wants to ask questions or has suspicions. I'm not posting my suspicions in the thread directly for everyone to see. I didn't know trying to swing votes to players you think are wolves quietly is the wrong way to play.

I am not entirely clueless I just choose to share my suspicions with certain players who I am convinced are not wolves. If that makes me a wolf, so be it. You will be disappointed when/if I am voted to be killed.

I don't want a giant spotlight to tell everyone in here that I may have it figured out. I'm very certain I have figured out at least 2/3 wolves and at least I have shared it with several other players I strongly believe are human.

If you feel the need to kill me go for it, I'm just saying there are much better targets.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #173
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
I am not entirely clueless I just choose to share my suspicions with certain players who I am convinced are not wolves. If that makes me a wolf, so be it. You will be disappointed when/if I am voted to be killed.
This is exactly what hiding looks like.

Quote:
If you feel the need to kill me go for it, I'm just saying there are much better targets.
You are 8 hours away from a deadline and you're aggregating a ton of suspicion. Now might be the time to point some out. Waiting until the last part of the day to secretly converge on vote strategy is what wolves do.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #174
Little Bear
FFR Player

Quote:
Just because I know the rules doesn't mean I'm a seasoned player and know what to do. I just got on aim and will be on until 7pm if anyone wants to ask questions or has suspicions. I'm not posting my suspicions in the thread directly for everyone to see. I didn't know trying to swing votes to players you think are wolves quietly is the wrong way to play.

I don't want a giant spotlight to tell everyone in here that I may have it figured out. I'm very certain I have figured out at least 2/3 wolves and at least I have shared it with several other players I strongly believe are human.

I see your point and I agree, what players do you strongly agree to be human?
Old 01-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #175
Viccica
FFR Player

Lumpho, typically as a human there's no reason to hide your suspicions. Particularly if it's night phase or you have votes putting you in a threatening place (you do). There's no reason not to disclose information if you're playing for the human team because you haven't anything to lose in doing so. And using J-rodd as your scapegoat as opposed to actually voicing your own opinion is nothing more than incriminating at best.

Furthermore, talking to people isn't inherently about discussing ideas with people you trust, it's about engaging the playerbase as a whole to seek out opinions and/or inconsistencies to hunt down wolves. It seems to me like you found a malleable human(or Jrodd is your wolf partner) and have decided to stick solely to that player as your voice in the thread.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #176
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bear View Post
I see your point and I agree, what players do you strongly agree to be human?
jrodd, emerald, probably you also.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #177
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Half an hour left Gentlemen and lady

Just an FYI You're at a 3-way knife in the box right now.

James May (2/5): yoman, lumph
yoman (2/5): James May, V
lumph (2/5): Viccica, Kraut
Viccica (1/5): emerald
J-Rodd (1/5): LittleBear
V (1/5): JRodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-18-2013 at 10:32 PM..
Old 01-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #178
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

So uh, currently the highest vote count on somebody is 2, and that includes me and lump... And I really don't want to die in my first game of TWG for no reason. Sorry Lump, but better you than me.

Changing my vote to Lumphoboextreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #179
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

oh, James still had two. Hmph. Hopefully you can be dealt with tomorrow. There's still no doubt in my mind, but I don't want to deal with a knife-in-the-box situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:01 PM   #180
Viccica
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip what's the flip
???

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Closed Thread