Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-1-2005, 07:12 PM   #141
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Hm, sounds like a personal problem to me.
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2005, 02:28 AM   #142
DeltaSigHO
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DeltaSigHO

We just got a DDR Machine at the mall in Eau Claire about a year ago. I'd say there are some decent players, but my friend Jeff smokes 'em all.
Old 01-4-2005, 08:18 AM   #143
crystalscan2056
FFR Player

Yay! My first post!

Well, I'm seventeen and live in Memphis, TN. The people here vary greatly in talent, but every Friday and Saturday night the best DDR players get together at our local mall. We have DDR Max 2. After the mall closes (10:00pm) the people who work at the arcade (Tilt Arcade = totally awesome) open the machine up and put a bunch of free credits on the machine.

I'm alright at DDR, I play mainly 7 and 8 foot songs, but very rarely do I get anything above a B. Most people who stay on Saturday night are my friends, or my boyfriend's friends. Almost everyone there can play maniac double's on pretty much every song.

*Smiles* Well, I'm happy with my first post.
crystalscan2056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2005, 08:49 PM   #144
Fcloud7F
FFR Player

i can AA-AAA everything between 2-7 feet and some 8 footers. then at 9 i start getting A's then i can C-B 10 footers. i only started in November of 04 so ive been playing for a few months now.
as for the topic, alot of ppl in my area suck @$$. only a few can beat me at the arcade
Fcloud7F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-6-2005, 01:17 PM   #145
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

Quote:
Yay! My first post!

Well, I'm seventeen and live in Memphis, TN. The people here vary greatly in talent, but every Friday and Saturday night the best DDR players get together at our local mall. We have DDR Max 2. After the mall closes (10:00pm) the people who work at the arcade (Tilt Arcade = totally awesome) open the machine up and put a bunch of free credits on the machine.

I'm alright at DDR, I play mainly 7 and 8 foot songs, but very rarely do I get anything above a B. Most people who stay on Saturday night are my friends, or my boyfriend's friends. Almost everyone there can play maniac double's on pretty much every song.

*Smiles* Well, I'm happy with my first post.
That was most likely, the BEST n00b post I have EVER seen on FFR. You win the best n00b award of 2005. srsly.

Anyways around here in Regina... there are only maybe a maximum of 50 decent players in the city. And by decent i mean people who can play atleast heavy -.-; There's only about 20 people here who can even pass a 10 footer or two, so I guess that automatically puts me in top 20... hooray?
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 04:53 PM   #146
Hurleyguyy
FFR Player

hell yes all of the regular ppl can get at least an a on every song on heavy so its always fun knowing that you arent the best at the arcade

but i am definately in the tp 5
Hurleyguyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 10:47 PM   #147
it28
FFR Player

All the kids that play it around our town are either gothic or wannabe transvestites.... I'm really not joking
it28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 12:23 PM   #148
XxBeethovenVirusxX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxBeethovenVirusxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxBeethovenVirusxX

Not really, but when I went to Florida, the people there were MAD good. Plus, at DC, there was this one guy who got all perfect on a song.
XxBeethovenVirusxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 01:01 PM   #149
ddristhecoolest
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to ddristhecoolest

I've seen some people that play, I don't know any of the though. And when I play them I can easilly beat them.

It's really cool being the best kid in your city

Am I the only one that still wants the ffr simfiles back?
KKK is to black people as
FFR is to Mozilla Firefox users
ddristhecoolest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 06:17 PM   #150
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddristhecoolest
I've seen some people that play, I don't know any of the though. And when I play them I can easilly beat them.

It's really cool being the best kid in your city
Maybe the best in your city at DDR, but your sentence structure has a LOT more to go into. :P

I might've ranked up a bit now that a friend of mine has left. So... yeah. I'm still the best at Dance Maniax in my area though....
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 03:04 AM   #151
cleo_sohma
FFR Player

EVERYONE in my complex SUCKS!!!! holy crud....i brought my DDR mat out into my garage one time and 3 chicks came up and said "cn weplay??" so i let them and well of course they sucked and they broke my mat since they were jumping all over the place like a couple of monkeys.......but they didnt give me money to replace my mat, so i just bought a new and nver let those girls play again......-______- sadly i should have kicked their butts...
cleo_sohma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 07:46 AM   #152
tails_kurea
FFR Player

TONS of people play where I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not very good, because i was just introduced to it about one month ago... but my friends rock at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tails_kurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 04:52 PM   #153
GiR-
FFR Player

Well lol going back to the first post, Im 11 and I can play heavy and beat Max 300 sometimes on heavy. And if you go to the Burbank Media Center in the arcade i'm there alot playing if u dont beleive me.

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!
GiR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 02:32 PM   #154
Yukari
FFR Player

Im the best person I know not to be narcisistic but it is the truth. No one is very good though seeing that even though Im the best I can only play heavy on two of the songs
Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 10:20 AM   #155
the_daiz
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to the_daiz

INSANELY GOOD. Especially Asians. HOW DO YOU DO IT ASIANS!? (I wish I was asian lol)
the_daiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 05:18 PM   #156
asieypuffz
FFR Player

I just go to my local movie theater and see people play it. There are a couple few players, and I'm not too bad myself (I don't think). I mostly play on heavy most of the time I play, but the ones I really need to practice on are songs like Paranoia, and The Lengend of Max (which I keep gradually getting better on :P )
asieypuffz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 11:49 AM   #157
chibistar
FFR Player

OMG YES THE YARE GOOD....practically everyone i see playing plays heavy,besiudes me and my friends/sister and these little kids,and this one other dude.

I only play light(almost standard^_^ and my friends play light.
chibistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 10:47 AM   #158
ChimeraMage
FFR Player

I've been playing for about a year, and my most recent accomplishment was an A on "A." (Heavy) There are about ten people at the arcade I frequent who are of the "AAA Max 300/Unlimited/Legend of." ilk, about two people who are at my skill level, and the rest of the people are "Unskilled," to put it politely.
Old 03-12-2005, 03:18 PM   #159
Feora
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Feora Send a message via MSN to Feora Send a message via Yahoo to Feora
Default Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeotaku7562
I suck at it, and people were crowding around me when I was playing "Rhythm and Police" on standard. And then this one girl went and got all her friends and went, "HEY LOOK AT THAT GIRL SHE'S SOO GOOD AND SHE'S BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AND LIKE I CAN'T PLAY THAT LONG WITHOUT SWEATING AND LIKE OMG I CAN ONLY PLAY LIKE 'BUTTERFLY' ON LIKE BEGINNER!!!!11"

I think I was the only one at that arcade who could actually play on standard. The guy before me was failing on light, and the 11 year old after me failed beginner. Sad, sorta .
haha. that is sad. and yea, I live in a small community and alot of them are really good. Like some of my best friends kick so much ass. Like doing Afronova on Heavy....I can only get AA on Standard on that song...jeez. But man, I hate it when eveyone just stands around and watches you. I get so nervus....>_<
Feora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 04:04 PM   #160
ddrfreak2o9
FFR Player

Default dam

if any of you all live in da 209 area then challenge peepol cuz wen we challenge, we mean it so any1 wanna battle den go to da 2o9 area nd go to sherwood mall nd challnge cuddy...
ddrfreak2o9 is offline   Reply With Quote