Old 08-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #1521
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
why can't you play with the cats though, do you not like cats?
allergic
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 08-11-2016, 07:56 PM   #1522
thesunfan
Role Tide

eod is in an hour

where is everyone
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 08-11-2016, 07:56 PM   #1523
thesunfan
Role Tide

probably 1/3 of the players in the game have placed a vote

this is not acceptable
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:03 PM   #1524
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

deCIDED TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD IN UNDER 1.5 HOURS #YOLO
except jk
I guess I'll try to read as much as I can until it hits 9PM and then focus on End of Day Phase stuff.

Strong Human Leans
sunfan - An important notion I've adopted from FFR is that mindmelding is a very useful tool for finding alignment. sunfan and I usually agree a lot in TWG, but it was especially so for most of Day 1, to the point where I would be utterly shocked if he managed to perfectly emulate Human thoughts and reads (especially ones I had) while being a Wolf.

Xiz - Held onto Gradiant's "catch" on me from the start of the game. It's consistent with the idea he mentions later of his trying to scrutinize small details as a method of Wolf hunting, and I think it comes off as rather pure. I think an important thing to note though is how vigorously he sought for an AragakiAyase lynch at the beginning - to the point he stated he should be a wagon. It may have just been a statement made to pressure, but I feel as if a Wolf wouldn't be so headstrong for such a simple statement (i.e. the "do you think it's alignment indicative?" thing).

Human Leans

reuben_tate - I dropped him a tier due to his inactivity. I still feel the purity and sincerity in his few posts Day 1 (such as this one and like two or three more later) are telling enough though. Here's another post. It really feels like thinking from a Human-mindset imo, even if I don't think the actual topic is all that enlightening.

MixMasterLar - In this post he states with a lot of certainty that AragakiAyase's 72 hour line isn't something a Town would say. For the same reason as with Xiz, I think pushing against someone with overconfidence is something more often to come from a Human than a Wolf.

Slightly Human Lean

XelNya - First to point out Dabackpack's atypical entrance. Sort of weird that he made this post later though. He was never keen on suspicion on AragakiAyase

Slight Wolf Lean

Gradiant - I mentioned last Day Phase that I felt like Gradiant played more defensively as a Wolf and was more accusatory as a Human. Thinking about it now, I don't really feel like I've felt a major presence from him this Phase though, so I'm starting to become a bit worried. Day 1, he had a large focus on AragakiAyase and was rather aggressive about it though. I feel it's sort of weird that he jumped on him like that though? Maybe I'm imagining it.

inDheart - I feel like he made a few posts that I felt were slightly Human Day 1, but something's been rubbing me the wrong way rereading him. I don't know what though, it's mostly a gut feeling.

and that was a lot less progress than i hoped i would make rip
anyway this is everyone's SNEAK PEAK of mashi's incomplete thoughts on rereading the thread
Old 08-11-2016, 08:04 PM   #1525
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
allergic
i'm doing it anyway I'll be ok I'll just sneeze a bit later
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:07 PM   #1526
thesunfan
Role Tide

@mashi i'm trying to figure out if I should care or not that heart hasn't really interacted with anyone other than yoshl in real time, do you think its significant?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:09 PM   #1527
thesunfan
Role Tide

why is it weird for Xel to make that later post about backpack, I don't think anyone else mentioned backpack at the time
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:09 PM   #1528
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

@sunfan

Zenith's been on a weird boat for me because I almost feel like he's trying to pocket me. I actually thought he would be suspicious of me for not making a big post (TM) by now (as I remember him doing a few times in past games), but he's only so far mentioned that he's just found it weird. I guess I'll ISO him and take a look at his posts from Day 1 - I do remember feeling they weren't entirely as maverick as I remember, but idk. I don't think I remember him ever being lazy as a Wolf, unless he's changed or I'm misrembering.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:09 PM   #1529
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

VOTE COUNT
Xiz -> thesunfan
MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
YoshL -> MixMasterLar
Wineandbread -> Tokzic
Xiz -> Xelnya
Xiz -> Unvote
_Zenith_ -> Yoshiisland
thesunfan -> Wineandbread
thesunfan -> _Zenith_
inDheart -> Yoshiisland

---

Tokzic
X.X
Yoshiisland
X.X
_Zenith_
X
MixMasterLar
X

---

Unvote:

Xiz

Yet to vote:

Gradiant
Tokzic
DaBackpack
reuben_tate
Xelnya
Charles Claythorne
Yoshiisland

---

Xelnya -> Mashi
Xiz -> AA
Yoshiisland -> Charu
YoshL -> thesunfan
Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
YoshL -> inDheart
Xelnya -> reuben_tate
inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
thesunfan -> inDheart
inDheart -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> inDheart
YoshL -> AragakiAyase
Xiz -> AragakiAyase
inDheart -> AragakiAyase
AragakiAyase -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
MixMasterLar -> Unvote
thesunfan -> DaBackpack
Charu -> DaBackpack
Xelnya -> Xiz
YoshL -> MixMasterLar
Xiz -> MixMasterLar
DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
inDheart -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> Charu
MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
Tokzic -> inDheart
Xelnya -> Unvote
Arntonach -> Charu
thesunfan -> Unvote
Yoshiisland -> Unvote
thesunfan -> DaBackpack
reuben_tate -> Charu
AragakiAyase -> Unvote
Arntonach -> Unvote
Gradiant -> Arntonach
Tokzic -> Charu
Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
YoshL -> DaBackpack
Tokzic -> _Zenith_
_Zenith_ -> Arntonach
Tokzic -> Charu
Wineandbread -> Charu
Tokzic -> Unvote
Tokzic -> DaBackpack
thesunfan -> Unvote
Tokzic -> Unvote
YoshL -> MixMasterLar
thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
Charu -> AragakiAyase
Arntonach -> YoshL
Tokzic -> Charu
AragakiAyase -> Charu
Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
inDheart -> DaBackpack
YoshL -> AragakiAyase
Arntonach -> DaBackpack

---

Today's theme:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:10 PM   #1530
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Hi, im here catching up.

Old 08-11-2016, 08:11 PM   #1531
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

answers in bold

Quote:
what if he doesn't show up? totally open to switching

he posted about being overwhelmed by how much reading there is in this game, he wasn't used to that I think, how does that factor in? understandable - i think many of us were griping about how much reading we were giving each other on d0 - but i'd still like him to respond to more focused questions about his own posts

how well do you know Yoshl? i know him from a different internet community i joined around 2007/08 and met up with him once, so not remarkably, but to some degree we go back

how long have you been lurking on FFRTWG? since i came back for the OT

why are you focusing on quieter players? i feel too good about most of the louder players, because i generally have fewer questions to ask of them as well

what does your name mean? it's short for indiscriminateHeart which is a youtube name i made once upon a time

how do you feel about W&B? now that he's keeping up with reading and response, i can't really complain much about his previous inactivity, but i don't really think he understood what tokzic was doing, and he missed some details in his timeline which i think are harming his thoughts on tokzic, like tokz's stated reason for unvoting dbp - still pretty much where he was for me, wolf lean. gonna reread your exchange one more time though just to be sure of the details on that
Old 08-11-2016, 08:11 PM   #1532
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
allergic
awh
Old 08-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #1533
thesunfan
Role Tide

I feel like there's been less focus on Lar today than I expected
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #1534
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Quote:
@mashi i'm trying to figure out if I should care or not that heart hasn't really interacted with anyone other than yoshl in real time, do you think its significant?
I can't really think of a major reason why it would be telling anything unless you have any ideas. inDheart so far hasn't struck me as actually afraid to interact with people, so I would guess that if he hasn't, it would be due to circumstantial reasons than anything. Do you feel differently?

Quote:
why is it weird for Xel to make that later post about backpack, I don't think anyone else mentioned backpack at the time
I just thought it was weird because XelNya literally responded to Dabackpack's entrance and then commented much later that he missed it the first time and found the entrance weird.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:14 PM   #1535
thesunfan
Role Tide

@heart if you had to choose two players who you would consider to have been vocal thus far (lets say we somehow know two vocal players are wolves) who would they be and why?

at what point in the game do you think your focus shifts less on who hasn't done anything and who has done things that you don't like?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #1536
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I feel like there's been less focus on Lar today than I expected
nothing really changed for me on him

like you said, the people talking about him and the vigi stuff were probably going about it the wrong way, but i'm still firm in my dumb reason for seeing him as townish or at least not wolfy
Old 08-11-2016, 08:16 PM   #1537
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
Do you feel differently?
trying to figure out if it matters

good point about Xel though I'm not sure if it really matters too much, would have to see what he says about it
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:16 PM   #1538
thesunfan
Role Tide

can people who haven't made short reads lists this phase try and do so before EOD?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2016, 08:18 PM   #1539
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
i wanna find this after i answer you more because memory is not serving me on the post you mean rn
Old 08-11-2016, 08:23 PM   #1540
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
@heart if you had to choose two players who you would consider to have been vocal thus far (lets say we somehow know two vocal players are wolves) who would they be and why?

at what point in the game do you think your focus shifts less on who hasn't done anything and who has done things that you don't like?
just vocal in general?
- you since i can definitely see you reading along, you pushed pretty hard on your DBP read and i'm feeling honesty out of you trying to parse the game
- xiz since his concern for smaller details has been pretty helpful in getting people to answer to them

can't parse your second question, sorry
Closed Thread