Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 02:34 PM   #1421
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
of course i'm going to be fucking angry about being called useless
i can think of another game where this exact thing happened during an anon game, and it turned out that mafia was baiting me into writing a longer post so that i would lead an ML
unfortunately i can't link you that game because some loser went MKULTRA and got that entire thing deleted
i bet you're going to respond to this with the assumption that there's no possible way i could be attacking anyone except you with this post

real talk how fucking stupid would it be if muffet was soft-cc'ing
Old 04-11-2016, 02:36 PM   #1422
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Nah, since I don't really think you're a human, was just pointing out that you getting super mad at getting called out was dumb since you had to expect it.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:42 PM   #1423
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

k then
i guess maybe now i should read over d2
Old 04-11-2016, 02:43 PM   #1424
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
k then
i guess maybe now i should read over d2
You could've been reading over it this whole time you were complaining
Old 04-11-2016, 02:58 PM   #1425
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

that's not how i roll
Old 04-11-2016, 03:10 PM   #1426
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

unvote
muffet was 1 away from insta
Old 04-11-2016, 03:13 PM   #1427
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I'm like really sure that scum thinks I might be lynched this game. Mettaton was never getting lynched this game. That's all I think there is to it.
Not sure I agree with this. Once they know who you are, I'm not too sure it'd be that hard to see you as a strong town when they read your posts back. I can't say I disagree that Mettaton was gonna ever get lynched though.

Quote:
I should mention Undyne being who I think they are makes them a lot more scummy to me because they're actually taking hard stances on things, which I don't see them do often as town. IDK I could be wrong about who the are but the quality shitposts are really starting to come together.
???
Old 04-11-2016, 03:17 PM   #1428
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Ok, so that's two people who have been confused by that post, its not really all that important and I'm not going to talk about who I think that person is because even though I've kind of done it some already, I haven't flat-out said anything because it'd be against the spirit imo.

Don't worry too much about the post who I think they are is nowhere near as important as what they've done.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:18 PM   #1429
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flowey View Post
Not sure I agree with this. Once they know who you are, I'm not too sure it'd be that hard to see you as a strong town when they read your posts back. I can't say I disagree that Mettaton was gonna ever get lynched though.
Maybe they had a roleread on him as the medic or maybe they're afraid my stuffing is explosive, idk. I'm not a good I'm not even really that good at forum. They didn't kill me because they killed Mettaton instead for whatever reason and I don't think its really worth reading into aorn.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #1430
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

i think i'm gonna park on plane right now for dick riding greg really hard, that's just bad play
Old 04-11-2016, 03:49 PM   #1431
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Maybe they had a roleread on him as the medic or maybe they're afraid my stuffing is explosive, idk. I'm not a good I'm not even really that good at forum. They didn't kill me because they killed Mettaton instead for whatever reason and I don't think its really worth reading into aorn.
I was thinking that based off your prior games the longer you live the less confident you become in your reads and start doubting yourself and maybe that's why? I also wouldn't dispute the whole them thinking you're a potential unfavorable kill either.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #1432
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
sure, i could look into things now, but that's only going to make me feel more fucking guilty that i didn't immediately jump into other projects after completing the ones i had last week
i have a motherfucking problem that participating in this game isn't going to fucking fix
fuck you
I mean, okay, but this is a pretty extreme response for me saying I'm worried about the possibility of you being red. You act as though I just tore you the fuck down. All I did was explain why I'm not reading you town.

And you seriously can't be blaming me for not reading you town when you are fully aware you aren't participating in the game.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:50 PM   #1433
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Muffet View Post
Probably Alphys and undyne
So you think it's probable that either the real Seer has not come forward over the course of two day phases, or that there is not a Seer in the game in spite of the fact that there has been a Godfather flip?

Because neither of those things sound remotely likely to me, and I'm not a human either.

So I'm interested in hearing what other people you could possible think are humans, because I'm 99% sure neither of them are me or Alphys.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:54 PM   #1434
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Alphys View Post
After 2 votes, like holy shit
Seriously.

I'm fairly sure Papyrus and Muffet aren't both the remaining humans, so whichever of you is a town and having a tantrum over being misread needs to cool it and get their head in the game.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:57 PM   #1435
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Alphys View Post
How does me pointing out you've been useless majority of the game and that you get mad at being called out for being useless make me not a cop?
xDDD
Old 04-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #1436
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

I promised iso's, but iso'ing really isn't my thing.

I can say Alphys is at this moment the lockest of lock clears, and I won't be supporting a lynch on her ever. Could she be one of the most insane scum plays I've ever seen? Maybe, the circumstance in which she claimed was fairly sketchy, but, I don't ever see a human team making that play without there being a serious and absolute need for it. Granted they lost their godfather the day before, there is hardly any reason to just give up another member of the team to substantiate a false blue claim. Also with her claim being uncountered at this point and that we have no dead blues I'm 100% certain she is what she claims to be.

I looked at all of Temmie's post, all 28 of them lmao, and didn't really see much of anything that would lead me into thinking she's playing a monster mindset. Next to nothing she has posted has been of any value except for the D2 posts where she kind of went back and fourth with Sans, but even that was extremely weak and seemed to be lacking conviction on her end. If anything I'd place her at a solid null possibly leaning more scummy due to that last post and potential slip she made.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:09 PM   #1437
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

To be honest I had a huge post on Temmie but it was literally just me being like "this post sucks" "this post doesn't make sense" "What are you talking about?", so I didn't post it.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #1438
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Old 04-11-2016, 05:13 PM   #1439
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Ok, so that's two people who have been confused by that post, its not really all that important and I'm not going to talk about who I think that person is because even though I've kind of done it some already, I haven't flat-out said anything because it'd be against the spirit imo.
That thing I said earlier I was close to doing that I never do... I've been considering heavily just throwing my identity out there.

The format doesn't condemn it in any way, and if it helps give context for reading me, then it seems like a pretty cool thing to do. People have done it in the past, even.

I've been hesitant because I'm normally I ignore identity talk completely, but something about this game makes me want to shake things up.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:14 PM   #1440
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
To be honest I had a huge post on Temmie but it was literally just me being like "this post sucks" "this post doesn't make sense" "What are you talking about?", so I didn't post it.
Don't worry Napsta, I think Temmie looks like shit too.
Closed Thread