Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-6-2005, 07:14 PM   #121
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Don't even start this BS on me again. I have busted my ass this game pulling up past games and trying to look for connections. Just because I express feelings about a player does not make me a wolf. The only reason I pulled off nForcer was because I felt more strongly about LD. nForcer is still a wolf, along with either LD, Guido, Fish, or dAnce. Gah, this is getting me extremely angry. I'm not getting lynched again on BS reasoning. I swear, if I am a wolf, I will quit TWG and FFR forever. I'm sick and tired of this, I can't even try to attempt to play, because I get attacked. Unfortunately, the same applies to Kilga, who, in fact, is not my mason buddy. LD, I am 100% sure you are a wolf, but I am sure you are aware of the major Thunderstorm us Middle Staters are getting, and I am going to lose power. Anyone who wants to make some more BS accusations against me can PM me, and I'll be happy to end this nonsense.

Killing Blah also pissed me off, I really trusted him as human, and now the wolves have to go all reverse pyschology on me, and fucking set me up. I am going to come up with research on dAnce and Fish tommorow, and hopefully, fill it with less"Ridic" reasoning in it.

Oh yea, for those who skimmed my post. How the hell do you get off crit'ng my post, if you don't know the whole story. That is lazy, dumb, and def not good for the game. I'm going to type an even longer one tomorrow, and split it up into 2 posts, so you lazy asses don't go "tl:dr lol, It sucks, even though I didn't even give it a shot because I am a close minded bastard along with the rest of TWG". Ugh, I am so pissed. I AM NOT DIEING THIS GAME, I AM GOING TO WIN, KILL THE WOLVES, AND LAUGH VICTORIOUSLY. If anyone says I look more suspicious after this: I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU, NO LIE. Now, lets proceed with the lynching of LD. If we kill him, and he ends up human on the report, you can all kill me the next day, and I will take a game ban. That, my dumbasses, is a TPS gurantee damnit, and I will follow through.
Old 11-6-2005, 07:17 PM   #122
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Quote:
nforcer a better question is why didn't they kill one of afro or hans?

answer: to frame them
Please do not rule out the fact that maybe, just maybe, they ARE wolves. Not saying they are, but don't completely rule it out.
Old 11-6-2005, 07:20 PM   #123
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Quote:
If anyone says I look more suspicious after this: I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU, NO LIE.
You look more suspicious after that. Now come to my house.
Old 11-6-2005, 07:21 PM   #124
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

*Tuesday, not wednesday. Sorry. Don't know what I was thinking.
Old 11-6-2005, 07:34 PM   #125
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I WAS GOING TO PUT "SLIT YOUR THROAT" BUT THAT SOUNDED BAD. I WILL NOw EXPRESS MY TWG + JETS ANGER THROUGH CAPS, THAT IS ALL.
Old 11-6-2005, 07:39 PM   #126
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I'm insulted that you didn't even address either of my posts. Actually, I'm not, it just proves the fact that you know you're lying and you take up with something you can defend another way.

TPS Maybe you'll explain why your reasoning against me and my being unhelpful, hmm?
Old 11-6-2005, 07:39 PM   #127
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Hey Tps I have a question. you had this huge post on how ld is a wolf, and then you talk to the retard committee and suddenly switch your vote. Can you explain this?
Old 11-6-2005, 08:24 PM   #128
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

mmm... tps. To be honest I almost read it almost as him trying a little too hard day one to, like, reestablish himself or something. I mean, he voted ld twice. His second big ass vote post wasn't entirely necessary and I know as a wolf there's no way I would have risked making a huge post like that with the feeble evidence it had. Well the evidence might have been good, but his analysis was pitiful... he sucked at tying stuff together and making his point with it. But tps isn't me, so who knows.

The one thing that does bother me is just what hans brought up... why the vote switch? More trying to fit in or trying to save kilga? Would tps as a wolf be that obvious and then go and kill blah?
Old 11-6-2005, 09:22 PM   #129
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
From that:

TasselFoot: i didn't talk to anyone but blah.

Enough to know that he should die? Plus all that "Well I dunno I just went with it" just doesn't seem like Tass... I dunno though. Just an odd vibe. What do you guys think?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 11-6-2005, 09:39 PM   #130
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Okay, I'm not supposed to be on here, if I get caught I'll probably get grounded or something so I have to make this fast.

Just because Tps can always act strange regardless of his role, and everyone knows that, my suspicions have to hang around the likes of Fish and LD. They keep attacking him for the same thing he always gets attacked for - acting "strange". Everyone knows it's no indication of his role and I've come to realize he's an easy and common target for wolves to pick on.
Old 11-6-2005, 09:44 PM   #131
Tps222
FFR Player

LD wasn't going to get lynched. I kBlah convinced me that statistically, we don't get wolves day 1. So, if we all voted someone who had 0 votes, the probability of getting a wolf would be higher. I know this goes against the whole "Vote for who you think is a wolf" bit, but at the time, it was the best thing to do. I wanted my vote to count for something, not end in vain. Live together, die together. Tass, you make me out to sound pigheaded. I listen to other peoples ideas, most the time I like mine better. I have always been for a group agree lynching. Remember my "everyone lynch the innactive on day 1 together" strategy?

Fish, cite some examples of your helpfulness this game, go to your last game as a wolf, cite them, and them go to your last game as a human, and cite them. If you don't, I will tomorrow, because I definitely see a change in behavior.
Old 11-6-2005, 09:45 PM   #132
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I never attacked TPS for acting strange, I attacked him for making up shit.
Old 11-6-2005, 09:48 PM   #133
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
Did you miss my posting chat logs so everyone would be on the same page? Did you miss my objection to eb revealing the pair that had not come forth and everyone afterwards going "Yes, I agree with Fish."
TPS get on AIM right now because you obviously don't read the forum.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:25 PM   #134
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

eb: honestly, in the past, I haven't agreed with Blah's strategy... but strangely enough, it was a game where I was a wolf, that I finally did the RESEARCH that proved that we really don't kill wolves day 1. Blah's plan, given how I had literally no idea who to vote for in this game, had alot of merit to it, for me. I told Blah that if he organized it, got the rest of the votes, I'd play along. I didn't have a better person to vote for, I didn't want to lynch Kilga or Nick, so I figured... "why not go along? why not test his theory out. maybe it'll work."

Clearly, it didn't work, as his target didn't even die. But, I stick to the fact that in this particular twg, under the specific circumstances of where I had no idea who to vote for, I was willing to go along. Don't expect it from me every game.

That is a better explanation of at least why I went along with it, as opposed to the chat.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:26 PM   #135
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

and uh... that is NOT a vote for myself.
Old 11-6-2005, 11:40 PM   #136
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Seeing from last game, I doubt I can say anything to convince Afro to get his vote off me. . .he loves that 1st post logic. I'm not trying cast a shadow on the vote, and I feel Afro (and Hans) are likely human--But if everyone accepts them as humans just because they revealed themselves, does this mean that if another group reveals themselves as masons that we are going to believe them as easily as Afro/Hans? I just don't want to jump right in to accepting that they are telling the truth.
Old 11-7-2005, 08:31 AM   #137
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

No, nick... Anybody that reveals themselves in the thread now shouldn't be trusted. I doubt it will happen anyway. It's highly illogical. We've all agreed it's not a good idea. But, look back to my last post on page 8 as to why I believe Afro/Hans really are human if you're still a bit skeptical.

Talisman, in response to your response (huh) of my question, I'd like to clarify what I thought before: my theory is that blah was targeted because he was an easily killed power player; there was almost no fear of a guarding. I saw no evidence that could make the wolves think he was matt's partner, or the guardian. I think it was little more than a random stab. The theory that he was a good kill because of his plan is still little more than speculation over any possibility to me, but it does seem a decent idea as any.

Now, focusing on TPS... what the hell are you doing? If you are human, you're only making things harder for us. Plus, I really don't appreciate you making me look like a wolf, which Fish kindly pointed out. Now, TPS almost predicted blah's death, which makes me really uneasy. TPS seems to be acting stupider than usual (no offense, TPS), which is starting to bug me as well.

Fish, I'd really appreciate it if you could post who else was in that chat at the time TPS was making his comments on blah. We'd have a few people we could look at that might have known why blah was a good kill, or otherwise framing TPS, decide what's most feasible, and act accoringly. I think it's one of the best things we can look at right now.

Tuesday is going to be a busy night for me what with a scholastic bowl meet at all, so I won't be around at the end of the game day again. I'll likely make a vote tomorrow morning, so let's try to get as much discussion done as possible tonight so I can get a solid vote tomorrow and you guys can formulate more later on while I'm gone. I'm not trying to make myself a focus; I just want to get as much done as quickly as we can so I can be helpful even when I'm not here =D

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 11-7-2005, 11:33 AM   #138
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Uh, I dunno nforcer, I think it was dance, afro, qreepy, fish, kilga, tass, and tps. If I missed someone, feel free to post that you were in there at that time too.
Old 11-7-2005, 02:45 PM   #139
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Tps7910 (7:49:46 PM): Now, Blah,
Tps7910 (7:49:51 PM): I don't think he is a wolf.
This is Afrobean (7:49:55 PM): I don't see the big deal about blah either
Tps7910 (7:50:01 PM): I doubt he would suggest such a risky plan that openly.
This is Afrobean (7:50:07 PM): maybe, but I don't see how he is
P337 teh 1337 (7:50:09 PM): But there's always that chance
Tps7910 (7:50:10 PM): Especially day 1
P337 teh 1337 (7:50:12 PM): Yeah, I don't know either
This is Afrobean (7:50:15 PM): he seems more human to me
Tps7910 (7:50:19 PM): He would gain nothing
Tps7910 (7:50:21 PM): anf lose everything.
P337 teh 1337 (7:50:23 PM): How does he usually play as a wolf?
This is Afrobean (7:50:30 PM): tps
Tps7910 (7:50:38 PM): What?
This is Afrobean (7:50:42 PM): if I were you I wouldn't talk about risking everything to gain nothing
P337 teh 1337 (7:50:49 PM): agahaha
Tps7910 (7:50:52 PM): Oh well.
This is Afrobean (7:50:53 PM): that's what got you lynched before, remember?
Tps7910 (7:50:57 PM): Yea.
Tps7910 (7:51:06 PM): But Blah is smarter than me.

That's all I could find Tps saying about blah. I don't see anything noteworthy there.
Old 11-7-2005, 06:43 PM   #140
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Actually, nick, your response to my PM (not the list one; a special one I sent only to a few people that I think may be wolves) has made me less sure of you. In fact, it basically changed my opinions on you entirely. Now, I'm more worried about those who DIDN'T reply to the PM I sent them.

Here is what I sent:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Why didn't you wolf myself or Hans?
This is what nick said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickadeemus
For the same reason why you didn't wolf me.
I wouldn't think that a wolf would be able to come up with something like that. A wolf likely would have said "Because I'm not a wolf." Nick's response seems a lot more human.

One of those that did not reply was Tass. He is definitely out of character this game with his whole blah thing and being unsure of who to vote for. He basically ignored it entirely despite having read it; he didn't respond via PM, AIM, or in the forums.