Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-9-2005, 10:16 AM   #121
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

MAY MY MIGHTY HACKING SKILLS REIGN DOWN UPON APERSON
FOR WE HAVE DISCOVERED THE 1ST OF OUR OFFENDERS
AND THE PUNISHMENT FOR THAT IS BEING KICKED!
DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT $200!
Old 05-9-2005, 10:23 AM   #122
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

* aperson (~ap@nat73.vnet.rice.edu) Quit (Killed (NickServ (Ghost command used by: Tasselfoot)))
<Tasselfoot> I bet it was him
<Kefit> o_O
<alainbryden> Um, how did you know his password?
<Tasselfoot> I know everyone's password
<Tasselfoot> :)
<Neonatrias> ...
* Kilgamayan changes his password
* GuidoHunter changes his password
* flypie743 changes her password

---

aperson has been eliminated. Tasselfoot is now a normal human. Here's hoping you made the right choice.

There are 15 of you left, so 8 votes is now the instalynch mark instead of 9.

And now you all know why I started with an even number of players. >_>
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-9-2005, 11:09 AM   #123
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Wait.

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-9-2005, 11:11 AM   #124
User6773

Tass vigi'd him.

According to our conversation, Ap got seered last night, and was a wolf, so it's all good.

Old 05-9-2005, 11:16 AM   #125
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

I'd like to say that spheroid's death makes it look like he was blue. A bit of a stupid blue (Or maybe devious) to be sure, but a blue nonetheless. I don't see any plausible reason the wolves would kill him otherwise. This makes me feel like a total ass for voting him, but it does tell us that he was talking to someone. Yeah, I know this theory isn't helpful in finding the wolves, at all, but it helps clarify the situation a bit.
Old 05-9-2005, 11:19 AM   #126
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I find it funny how all of you were SOOOO confused at that. Or at least... you two. Cause, I haven't talked to anyone else... well... mead realized what happened.

Yes. The only reason I'd use my power is if the seer told me someone was a wolf. They did. Did it by PM too, so using my whole "who is online when" thing won't work.

All of you should re-read the thread to see what ap said and who defended him.... only Alain did. He's also been more than vocal in defending himself not only in chat but to me over AIM.

Alain.

PS - No point hiding it... I know all the blues. All the blues know each other. No one else knows the blues. I am no longer blue.... I'll post about LDs humanity later tonight. Catching the train back to Philly soon.
Old 05-9-2005, 11:22 AM   #127
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I have a pretty good feeling that I know LD was human. Aperson and alain have been allied the whole game, and have had eachother's backs the whole time. They also voted one after another for the same person, but ap mentioned he was suspicious of Alain to keep the suspicion off of alain. I know that if ap was a wolf, alain was. I'm pretty much around 80% sure on that. With the way alain's been talking and all, he seems extremely sketchy. Last night in the chat he wanted to get out of any hot water he was in, but he's still not relieved because I'm still going on him being a wolf. I'm going on 3 of the wolves possibly voting for LD considering it was VERY close to the deadline that LD racked in all his votes. People who voted for LD:

Aperson
Alain
Guido
Spheroid
Tass

Spheroid's dead and Tass is the vigilante. I'm going with aperson(obviously), alain, and guido being the three wolves that made LD's death final. If alain turns out being a wolf in the end, you guys are going to have to give me props for putting him out there on the first day with that conversation I had with him.

Flypie's also under my glance. The four wolves(in my glance):

aperson
alainbryden
GuidoHunter
flypie743

Maybe, maybe not, but for now these are my notions.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-9-2005, 11:37 AM   #128
User6773

Going for Alain for the same reasons listed above. You've been aperson's best buddy this whole game, and coupled with your conversation with Jurs there's just too much evidence against you.

Old 05-9-2005, 12:55 PM   #129
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

I really hope this doesn't make me seem allied with alain, but he's one to stay more distant from his wolf friends at the beginning of the game. I know that circumstances in the last TWG were different, but he only came to my aid in times of desperation. Day 1 does not mean desperation.

I find it very likely that alain and ap were just talking together. When ap and I were masons he went to alain and they talked a lot, until his death, of course. Alain was the master wolf then, for a point of note, but I won't be one to jump on alain so easily just because he's doing something that he's done before: buddy up with ap for discussion purposes.

I'm not saying he's clean, as there is some evidence stacked against him, but that evidence just isn't quite convincing to me.

And Jursey, three wolves would NOT jump on the same bandwagon on Day 1. I started the whole LD thing (not expecting what would happen after that). Look at when ap jumped on it, maybe to save someone else. In fact, alain was in hot water at that time (I'm just realizing this as I type it), so maybe ap did try to swing votes from alain with alain doing the same out of self-preservation. If anything, THIS should be reason to vote alain.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-9-2005, 01:27 PM   #130
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Okay, just a few things that I never got to say because I went to bed early (I have a cold :<)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurs
Your vote is lol.

There's basically nothing to go on on me from that conversation. I find it kind of lame that you're voting me because I'm saying that there's a possibility I caught a slip of his. Where's your reasoning?
Because you said that “guilty until proven innocent”...that’s not how the game works at all. I just got weird vibes from that conversation. Second, I am still getting over my cold and I had to get off and sleep last night, so I didn’t really see the point in bandwagoning onto spheroid because he probably wasn’t trying to “look” human in my opinion. Also, since there was no night 1 kill it was kind of hard to find a reason to vote someone off. You had no votes, and that conversation seemed a bit weird to me, so I voted =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps
hate to jump on a popular trend in the chat, but I am forced to get off, and from her actions, and going to have to vote Flypie. She voted Jurs without credible evidence and I don't really understand what she was getting at. With all the other theories and situaitions out there, and seems either she is stretching for a vote, trying to subtily save a wolf buddie under pressure, or just got confused. All which we don't want.
See above for the whole “credible evidence” thing. I wasn’t trying to “subtily” (lol) save a wolf “buddie” (lol) under pressure, either. Who would I be trying to save? There were still a few hours left in the game for people to change their votes and two people were tied anyway. I was hardly trying to save anyone by voting for someone with no votes. If I really wanted to save someone like aperson, who has been confirmed by the seer as a wolf, I would have voted for Alain or tied it up by voting for Spheroid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonatris
I really hate to look like I'm jumping onto something, but Flypie's post bothered me the second I read it. Quoting a single line out of a full conversation doesn't prove anything to anyone. And if you do that, at least back it up with something reasonable.
If anyone wanted to see the whole conversation they could’ve scrolled up two posts…I didn’t feel the need to quote the WHOLE conversation when it was posted two posts above mine. Also, I quoted that part because I wanted to address it separately. See above for reasons, etc that I didn’t have a chance to post last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass
Flypie - WTF... that vote on Jurs is flat out retarded. But, at the same time, everyone else bandwagoning on you for that vote is also retarded. I swear.... there is HUGE feminine issues going on in the FFR TWG teenage girl scene. Half the time you or Jurs votes/posts... all I can see is unbelievable bitch/spite undertones to the message. Stop thinking with revenge/spite and start using your f*cking head. That goes for Jurs too.
Were you not the one who was badgering everyone saying that no one should have a phantom or a vote for themselves. You know what, I gave you that vote. There is nothing going on between me and Jurs that I gave her a revenge vote. I haven’t been aware of any feminine issues going on =/ I think it might just be you. As I have said above, that conversation just gave me a weird feeling, and there was basically nothing else to go on, so I went with my gut on that one.

Anyway, good job to Tass and the seer for finding a wolf and killing him off. However, the only thing I could see wrong with this is that the seer is really a wolf and just told Tass that aperson is a wolf to kill off a strong player that could be a danger to the wolves, but the real seer would see this and would hopefully go to Tass if this was what happened. I’m just throwing out some possibilities. I will hold off on a vote for now. I want to see what Alain has to say, etc.

EDIT: I spelled Tass wrong XD

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 05-9-2005, 01:42 PM   #131
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson

I passed go and I collected 200 dollars.

Lol butts lol, punch her in the cunt.

Old 05-9-2005, 01:55 PM   #132
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

As you know, I strongly considered changing my vote off alain yesterday, but didn't. This was mainly because aperson contacted me, and I suddenly got the weird feeling I had when both guido and alain contacted me in the last game trying to get me to switch off guido. Here's the convo I had with ap, and you can see how obvious it was that he really really really wanted to throw a vote on alain to draw suspicion off any kind of connection with the two. He couldn't do this, however, because he worked himself into a hole where basically he had to either vote alain or LD (due to his own publicly stated suspicions), and couldn't possibly vote alain (it would give alain three and put him in a dangerous situation). This convo was earlier than that, where he is still leaning towards "alain or _____", basically. LD's name just happened to fill the blank (taking flypie's place in the case) by the end of the night. Also watch how he takes my bait of chardish and runs with it a little.

Phonem Recursive (11:01:41 PM): Did [alain] talk to you too?
stressreliefball (11:01:52 PM): we had a long debate in the chat
Phonem Recursive (11:02:00 PM): I told him about my suspicions and he gave me his motives for his group voting
Phonem Recursive (11:02:06 PM): It makes sense
stressreliefball (11:02:14 PM): he did the same to me
stressreliefball (11:02:23 PM): I doubt that ideas practicality
stressreliefball (11:02:26 PM): but the theory works
Phonem Recursive (11:02:29 PM): Yes
Phonem Recursive (11:02:48 PM): I'm still suspicious of him, but damn I don't know if we can risk knocking out a strong player that could very well be a pivotal human
Phonem Recursive (11:03:05 PM): Stuck between voting for him or flypie
stressreliefball (11:03:25 PM): I'm looking at the people who voted spheroid
Phonem Recursive (11:03:33 PM): Yeah
Phonem Recursive (11:03:34 PM): Chardish
stressreliefball (11:03:38 PM): and mead
Phonem Recursive (11:03:43 PM): I won't deny I was suspicious of spheroid too
Phonem Recursive (11:03:46 PM): but it's not substantial evidence
stressreliefball (11:03:52 PM): agreed
Phonem Recursive (11:05:15 PM): I'm really not sure about mead
stressreliefball (11:05:21 PM): chardish is looking to make a move towards alain
Phonem Recursive (11:05:33 PM): Yeah, chard def. doesn't like alain I think
Phonem Recursive (11:05:42 PM): I'm keeping my eye on chardish right now
stressreliefball (11:05:52 PM): he would be a strong MW
Phonem Recursive (11:06:03 PM): yes, he's a smart player but he's not the obvious candidate
Phonem Recursive (11:06:12 PM): If the wolves chose him it would be a very, very, educated pick

It should be clear from that the connection between him and alain. This was before jurs switched her vote (so alain still had three), and ap was basically fishing me for any alternatives I might have to voting alain.
Old 05-9-2005, 02:10 PM   #133
flypie743
FFR Player

Alright, because of Talisman's conversation and re-reading the thread I have decided to go for Alain. As talisman said, there is a connection between them.

Old 05-9-2005, 02:27 PM   #134
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Alain, who I was already suspicious of before all of you guys realized he's acting totally fishy (or wolfy, I guess) is halfway to instalynch.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 05-9-2005, 02:31 PM   #135
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

No crap, haha. Tass and I both had strong feelings on aperson and alain both being wolves. I'm surprised our gut instincts happened to be true. Flypie, you should know better than to post a two line explaination for why you're voting for Alain. Instead of just stealing things away from someone else's post, why not come up with a paragraph or two of explaination of why you're voting for him and what you've observed. It isn't 1 minute before the deadline, you know. If anything, post a paragraph so that we know you've been paying attention. I understand you're sick, but you could have waited until tomorrow to vote so you could have drawn out a good examination of his actions.

Since Day 1 of Day 1 (obviously you all know this, because I contacted a few of you the day the game started about alain), I've always had a gut feeling about alain along with the little slip I caught. If Alain turns out to be a wolf, then yes, it was a slip. I have a good feeling that we're going to get another wolf here for obvious reasons. His different style posting, his slip up, him desperately trying to come up with explainations why he's not a wolf all point to him being guilty. He started out guilty, and will remain guilty to me. Remember guys, props to me if alain ends up wolf, I caught him before you guys even started posting.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-9-2005, 02:42 PM   #136
flypie743
FFR Player

Quote:
Flypie, you should know better than to post a two line explaination for why you're voting for Alain. Instead of just stealing things away from someone else's post, why not come up with a paragraph or two of explaination of why you're voting for him and what you've observed. It isn't 1 minute before the deadline, you know. If anything, post a paragraph so that we know you've been paying attention. I understand you're sick, but you could have waited until tomorrow to vote so you could have drawn out a good examination of his actions.
Why don't you tell that to whorli and chardish, too?

You didn't really explain your vote in those paragraphs either. You were just talking about how you discovered his slip up which you already talked about yesterday. I think enough evidence is shown in the other posts and if everyone really feels the need for it to be repeated then I will repeat it all.

Old 05-9-2005, 02:49 PM   #137
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Because, flypie, Chardish and I have previously posted more in-depth analyses of why we think he's a wolf. You've said nothing except "I won't be here," "im me when i'm here," and "jurs is a wolf lol" -- why shouldn't we demand more than that?
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 05-9-2005, 02:52 PM   #138
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
I passed go and I collected 200 dollars.

Lol butts lol, punch her in the cunt.
I think this challenges Qreepachu's death post as the best of all time.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-9-2005, 03:02 PM   #139
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Flypie, Jurs... even Whorli... how about, Ladies of TWG... enough with the bickering. Jurs... wait until tomorrow before you start gloating about being first to peg Alain on the slipup. I don't disagree with you, but damn will you feel retarded if he comes back human. I'm not going around bragging about pegging ap... lets win the game, then be happy we won and survived and as a team killed the wolves.

Also... as is no surprise, LD was human. Hate to say it, and this wasn't my plan at the start, but LD was a sacrificial lamb.

Lastly, Alain has 6 votes... at least let him get home and make a post before we insta him. We have plenty of time (48+ hours still) to kill him. 2 more for an insta... so, DON'T vote for him until he gets a chance to post.
Old 05-9-2005, 03:04 PM   #140
flypie743
FFR Player

Okay, since apparently all of you wanted the evidence repeated I will repeat it:

1. Alain has shown a strong connection with aperson who was found out to be a wolf because he was seered last night.
2. Aperson (a confirmed wolf) tried to get everyone to switch of Alain because he is a strong player. Since aperson turned out to be a wolf, he would want everyone to bandwagon onto Alain because he is a strong player. However, the only other reason why he wouldn't want everyone to bandwagon is because Alain is a fellow wolf.
3. You can see that Aperson (confirmed wolf) and Alain were defending each other.
4. Alain has not been as active, etc etc.
5. Alain and Ap have not only been defending each other in the thread, but also in the chat on AIM.
6. Aperson tried to swing votes to LD, and Alain decided to vote for LD, also out of self-preservation. This makes me think LD was human because if LD was a wolf I don't think both Alain and Ap (supposing that Alain is a wolf) would vote off one of their wolves on Day 1.

So, my vote stands for Alain.

Closed Thread