Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-6-2005, 08:30 PM   #121
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

WOAH

Ok, this is what I got from reading that convo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alainbryden
Alainbryden: but just so you know, I firmly beleive that you, Lupin, Blah and Afrobean are humans
So he is saying Jursey, Lupin, Blah, and Afrobean are humans. This can only mean 2 things.

Alain is a mason, with Lupin, Blah, and Afro as his buddies.

OR

Alain is an agent, and obviously knows the status of everyone (agent/human)

alain keeps scaring me more and more. He hasn't acted like other human games, and he isn't acting like he did when he was a wolf, so I don't know what to believe! I'm just saying that conversation was very revealing.
Old 01-6-2005, 08:49 PM   #122
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

You're welcome

<333333333333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-6-2005, 10:47 PM   #123
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Hi Jursey. I trust you so lets talk.
*stab*
thankyou
Old 01-6-2005, 10:54 PM   #124
alainbryden
Seen your member

Way to play for yourself, not for the humans. go back to jTWG.
Old 01-6-2005, 11:15 PM   #125
alainbryden
Seen your member

here vultures - alainbryden-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guide_158.jpg (81.6 KB, 118 views)
Old 01-7-2005, 01:54 AM   #126
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Ok wow, semi ridiculous.. Jursey, I'm impressed how you handled yourself in that convo, I'm kinda shocked how you actually posted it... Alain I'm kinda shocked that you're sinking to such odd tactyics against would-be newbies.. definately not like you...
LD, him bringing our hnames up is probably in the exact way that if you remember in TWG II day 1 Tass made that post where he said without a doubt that myself bandit and whorli were human. I don't know what he's getting at or what's going on... but stuff's going down that I need to think on, and considering I just got home from the city 45 minutes ago.. I"m beat and will give this lotsa thought.

Old 01-7-2005, 02:15 AM   #127
User6773

Someone definitely underestimated someone else.

Alainbryden is one of the two. And the other one shouldn't get voted for.

LD, I'm kind of confused as to where you stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
alain keeps scaring me more and more.
But I thought you were defending Alain in previous posts?

Old 01-7-2005, 04:29 AM   #128
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
But I thought you were defending Alain in previous posts?
I don't think so, just posting the possibilities.

I got to talk to Jursey for a few minutes last night, and after hearing what she thought of the explination, it shined some light, and I might just have to change my vote (Even thought bandwagoning sucks), alain is just acting to suspicious day 1.
Old 01-7-2005, 05:31 AM   #129
alainbryden
Seen your member

Quote:
So he is saying Jursey, Lupin, Blah, and Afrobean are humans. This can only mean 2 things.

Alain is a mason, with Lupin, Blah, and Afro as his buddies.

OR

Alain is an agent, and obviously knows the status of everyone (agent/human)
That is the absolute stupidest shit in the world. You're full of bullshit. I would actually have to say that those are the only conclusions that are absolutely wrong. I went out and I made allies. I have no clue from whose ass you pulled those theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardish
Someone definitely underestimated someone else.

Alainbryden is one of the two. And the other one shouldn't get voted for.
yes Chardish, you underestimated the fact that I haven't given up yet. And this bullshit vote there leads me to be certain you're a wolf. I don't know about LD, but that declaration of an attempted bandwagon formation on be had better get you killed today. If anyone of these players have half a brain left in them, They'll use their own damn heads and realise that I am a got damn human, the Jurs backstabbed me in my attempt to talk to her about a strategy of not getting me wolfed, and is probably a wolf because of it, and that you are the biggest wolf to take a shi t on TWG yet. If anyone falls for your crap, I'll be damn dissapointed Chardish

Quote:
alain keeps scaring me more and more. He hasn't acted like other human games,
got damnit ld, I haven't been a plain human in any other games so you have no shit to go off of.

And if anyone had any fucking confusion, the whole reason I pulled that off thus far, other than to locate people I can trust to tell them what's going on, was an attempt at not getting myself wolfed this game. Quote: "I'm pretty sure I'm at high risk of being wolfed if people aren't suspicious of me throughout the whole game. I'm trying not to force this next point too obviously on the boards, but to let this work, you have to act like you're suspicious of me without actually being suspicious of me. I figure that's my best way to survive the game." This is what I was baisically telling my allies. Since it has now been turned around to try and get me killed, all I can hope is that I can set shit straight, and get at the wolves that manipulated this to get my lynched instead of having to wolf me.

If I fail to set this straight, you will make the mistake of lynching me. If and once I have set it straight, I will be wolved, so if there's any situation leftover where I can not die, please let me know, otherwise, just use your heads.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:13 AM   #130
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Yeah the thing is once you thought that people were suspicious of you, they wouldn't vote for you. I think you're using some kind of double reverse psychology to mess with our heads. You're making us want to vote for you, but the thought of you doing that makes us not want to vote for you, even though you're probably a wolf. Im not going to change my vote yet until I'm more sure of things, but it's a little bit sketchy the way you're acting.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:15 AM   #131
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
Quote: "I'm pretty sure I'm at high risk of being wolfed if people aren't suspicious of me throughout the whole game. I'm trying not to force this next point too obviously on the boards, but to let this work, you have to act like you're suspicious of me without actually being suspicious of me. I figure that's my best way to survive the game.
You want people to pretend to be suspicious of you?

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:41 AM   #132
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

I really don't want to deal with alain's "double reverse psychology" anymore (thanks for the great name, Jursey). If he's a human, he's awful at it. And if he's a wolf, he's awful at it. We're all suspicious and annoyed at him, and I for one think it's a liability for the humans to have him on our side.

That said, Alain now has my vote. Flypie, you're off the randomosity hook
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 01-7-2005, 07:52 AM   #133
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Alain, you are stupid.

It is almost impossible for there to be any allies in this game (this variant) because there is no seer. All you have are the 4 masons, and you have to try and rule out people as being wolves (as we did last game, and ruled out an actual wolf )

You have to realize you can't just talk to someone, and know their humanocity (OMG I INVENTED A WORD). I mean, you can have some trust in someone, but you can't be 100% sure of anyone (Unless they are a mason).

I have no clue what I just said, just ranting
Old 01-7-2005, 08:00 AM   #134
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
"here vultures -alainbryden-"?

Is he calling himself a vulture?

Or maybe, an agent?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-7-2005, 08:08 AM   #135
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
<insert giant voting guide picture here>
I did vote for you earlier you know alain, back on page 8. Don't be trying to keep your votes low.
Old 01-7-2005, 08:15 AM   #136
alainbryden
Seen your member

It was bold you _, and I used it do make the -_- dissapointed smiley because you are all being _s. I was putting in a temporary vote for myself, but my need to vote chardish as a wolf was greater.

It was also nice of whoorlican to come out like a wolf. "let's vote off a human because I don't like him." Way to take one for the team.

Lightdarkness, you are the _. Just because you automatically trust the wrong people, and find yourself used easily, meanwhile overcompensating by being a relentless hardass about anyone else that tries to talk to you shows that you obviously don't have what it takes to determine whether someone is trustworthy. So yes, it is impossible for you to make an alliance, but not for other people.

Flypie, that's what I told people I trusted, but obviously, now that Jursey has attempted to unleash all hell on me, that strategy is completely useless, so I was posting what my intention was before all this shit started being thrown around.

And Jursey, your double reverse psychology theory is bull. There's not even single reverse psychology involved here. Infact it's called a Type I error. I am attempting to claim that you are making a big fucking mistake, and you think I'm lying. You fail here, not me. I just think you guys are all such _s for misinterpreting what I've been saying the way you have, meanwhile wolves like chardish and whorlican are popping in turning stupid ramblings into votes and pretending they are substantiated.

And I don't blame the people who trust me for not jumping in, because you _s would just claim they are my wolf allies you ignorant _s. If you play for yourselves only you will just lose. I try to bring some people I trust together and you vote me off like I'm plotting to wolf you all. You clearly don't understand how to play this game as a team and that's why the wolves will keep winning with the same strategy as the past two games.

Anyone got anything else to say? because you're wrong.

edited out insults
Old 01-7-2005, 08:23 AM   #137
alainbryden
Seen your member

oh sorry Tsueto, here you are.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guide_591.jpg (87.4 KB, 201 views)
Old 01-7-2005, 08:25 AM   #138
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Actually, I do have something to say.

First off, you whine too much. You're acting like everyone else is far beneath you, and that you're the only savior. I mean, what's the exact point of it all? You, trying to defend yourself as if it is the important thing is just screaming wolf towards me. I know, you're thinking bull. Guess what? My mind, not yours.

Second, it was your fault to begin with that made us pull towards you as being a wolf. You tried to do a double whatever thingy that I'm not even going to try and explain, which made us take towards you as a wolf more than anything else. What reason DON'T we have to think like that? Sure, some of us may be following, but in where you tried to gain allies, you only turned out to have them brought forth as friends. That's that.

Third... you curse far too much. Cut it down a little bit, please?
Old 01-7-2005, 08:50 AM   #139
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Alain is turning into a mini Tass.

Overconfidant of his skills, and thinks everyone else is wrong.

No offence to Tass that is (<3 <3 see you in TWG X)
Old 01-7-2005, 08:55 AM   #140
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Alain, I didn't vote for you because I don't like you. I just think that you are protesting too much, trying to con us all into NOT voting for you for the odd fact that you are making us suspect you. I thought the point of the game (besides winning for the TEAM, not yourself) is to find the people who are more suspicious and get rid of them.

I don't see anyone else quite as obviously suspicious as you yet. If I do, I will change my vote. Meanwhile, I am glad to have gotten off the random vote and found a (currently) useful one.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Closed Thread