Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #121
Zaevod
FFR Player

Default Re: The Dreams of Xiz

Today I woke up with a quasi-nightmare about zombie Jesus. And I'm not a christian.
Zaevod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #122
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

But Jesus is a zombie. What else rises from the grave after three days?

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #123
Zaevod
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
But Jesus is a zombie. What else rises from the grave after three days?
Good point.
Zaevod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #124
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Arkuski Send a message via Skype™ to Arkuski

Damnit, I wrote a long post about my dreams, but only the last one saved. Oh well.

First I found out my grad school wouldn't accept my public school transcripts so I had to redo grades 1-12.

Then I moved in with a hypnotist and I freaked out, broke stuff, stripped all of my clothes off and ran away.

Then I watched a music video for Lil Wayne's new song sampling Rihanna's "Let it Snow".

This dream was insane. It followed an episode of Adventure Time. Finn and Jake had acquired a Secret Candy Egg and it had not been discussed for a half a season. Then they met this old wizard (not Ice King) who took them down to the flooded ruins of the ancient Candy Kingdom where they found the Ancient Secret Candy Egg. With these two eggs, Finn becomes king of the Candy Kingdom and can control Princess Bubblegum, the Gumball Guardians, and the Banana Guards. However, a ton of Candy Zombies pour into the city. Finn hops on Jake as he stretches them out of danger. The backgrounds are now inexplicably photo-realistic. The episode ends with a shot of the zombies crawling up Jake's stretching body as he growls with rage. The ending animation consisted of bricks piling up on the foreground as the end scene plays on, eventually covering the screen with the Adventure Time logo. It was rad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

Last edited by Arkuski; 09-11-2013 at 10:02 PM..
Arkuski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #125
DragonIIDX
Not dragon, but dinosaur
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DragonIIDX

I had a few different dreams last night since I had trouble trying to fall asleep, but this one I remember the most.

I was sitting in front of a fireplace mourning the death of my new dog Sammy, when all of a sudden, I see his ghost appear, and he lays down by me in front of the fireplace. I thought maybe it was a hallucination or something from grieving. So I reach out and pet him, and noticed my hand was covered with gasoline. As soon as I realised that, his tail caught on fire, so I picked him up, and put him in the bathtub to put out the fire right away, and wash off the gasoline as well. I had so many mixed emotions, since I thought he was dead, then reappears, he catches on fire, and I saved him since I didn't want to lose him again. I was so grateful that he was still alive in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko1000 View Post
banned for having an affair with peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13
DragonIIDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #126
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I had a dream that I was Harry Potter and I challenged Cedric Diggory to a duel over Hermione Granger's heart. Needless to say, I was swiftly expelled from Hogwarts since dueling is illegal.

Quote:
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom
Old 10-2-2013, 11:33 PM   #127
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Last night I went to bed at 7:30 PM and had 13 hours of sleep. Of course, a few dreams had to emerge.

Much of the dream involved remembering things that happened in the past and I did not necessarily experience them. First, I had a memory that I came in third in a season of Survivor that took place in 2004. Back then, only two people were in the final tribal council, and the third place person was usually the one who the immunity winner did not want to face in the final tribal (e.g. Rob Cesternino, Rudy). I was the youngest Survivor contestant ever (dream logic did not account for the fact that no one under 21 is legally allowed to play) and as a result probably could have won if I made it to final tribal. The name of this season of Survivor, was
Survivor M.I.T.

I also had a memory of the summer Olympics in 2006 (lol) and the most controversial 100m dash in the history of the sport. For some reason, this was the only 100m race to allow the competitors to drive cars instead of run. Obviously, people were upset by this change.

Quote:
Old 10-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #128
Zapmeister
FFR Player

So last night I dreamt that I was hyped for the ffr 9th official tournament but then I checked division placements and saw that I was placed in D3. WORST NIGHTMARE EVER. I asked TC_Halogen why I was in D3 and he said something like I have scores in the range of teens to 20s of goods that are far better than my SDGs (this is in fact true), so that got taken into account, and that I was not going to be moved down. I woke up screaming.

(I lied about the screaming, but I definitely woke up from that.) I sat upright, relieved it was all a dream. Immediately, I checked my phone. 10:30 am. Screw this I'm going back to sleep, I thought. But I couldn't. The uneasiness of what just happened was keeping me awake. I needed to know desperately. With immense trepidation, I checked the division placements on my phone. I hadn't been placed yet. Phew. That was a huge relief.

Then I went back to sleep and dreamt that I was touring the countryside in a country that was like a hybrid of Germany and Italy. I was walking up this huge hill, with random dilapidated but modern-looking buildings scattered everywhere, and when I got to the top, there was like a line of 1-metre-high rocks. I lay down beside the rocks in exhaustion, relieved at finally managing to reach the top of the hill, but then I got up and looked over the rocks... yikes. 500-metre drop over the edge. I had never seen a cliff edge anything like it. I woke up again. It was 1:50pm and I had ten minutes left before they stopped serving lunch.

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #129
DragonIIDX
Not dragon, but dinosaur
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DragonIIDX

I dreamt that I went somewhere (didn't really specify in the dream, but it looked like Japan?), but I was on a family vacation, and I was Skype chatting on my cell phone with the Night Crew (T-Force, Xiz, DarknessXoXLight, and Fluvs), telling them I just got off the plane and leaving for my hotel. They were saying that was funny, since they were at the same hotel as I was, and we should meet up. So of course, yes, I want to meet them, and gladly obliged to do so. We settle into our room, and I invite the Night Crew over for our meet up. I woke up just before I got to meet them.

This is actually the 2nd time now recently that I dreamt of a meet up. The first one where I was in Wisconsin Dells (I'm actually going there this weekend IRL which is what was funny about it), I just checked into my hotel, and seen T-Force there. So we met and talked about stuff, then me and my family went up to our room, and that was the end of it.

So the 1st one, I just met T-Force, but the 2nd one, I met the whole Night Crew (even though I woke up before actually meeting them), but meeting up in Wisconsin Dells seems alot more realistic than in Japan. It would be cool to actually go to a meet up and meet you guys in person though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko1000 View Post
banned for having an affair with peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

Last edited by DragonIIDX; 10-16-2013 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: Can't spell
DragonIIDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #130
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight

I had a really messed up dream last night where I'm pretty sure I was experiencing extreme schizophrenia. I had to keep doing reality checks to make sure what I was seeing was real (which is funny since it all was a dream anyway.. lol) although now that I'm awake, a lot of things around my house are different and things around my room are moved and my laptop has been reconfigured so I'm kind of freaking out. ^~^
Old 10-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #131
Proud Indian 7-11 Owner
FFR Veteran

The other night I dreamt I was in a flying city with a hook as an arm and I was riding around the floating rails there and everything was nice. Then I saw this shady guy in a black coat in the mist of all of the color. He offered me some green cotton candy and when I took some I heard police sirens. I knew they were after me and while I was riding away on the rails all of my closest relatives were telling me to give up because I was eventually going to get caught.

6th FFR Official Tournament Division 3 6th Place

Silly/Sax's Summer Sensation Division 4 2nd Place

Dragon Fury's Custom Tourney 8 Division 5B 4th Place

Just Your Amatuer Simfilier
21992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #132
rCaliberGX
D7 Elite Keymasher
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

i just took a nap where i had a dream that a bunch of people were trying to kill me in a dark room and i went matrix dodging everything

i think mina was the leader of that group lol

Released!

Quote:
you look like you're dSucks
rCaliberGX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #133
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I had a dream I was playing a 34 rated song and there were 32nd trills and it was crazy hard. I couldn't tell if it was because the difficulty ratings were so off or if I was so bad because I haven't played in a while.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #134
Fission
no
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

plot twist: the song was 50 bpm
Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #135
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Had a dream that I could enter the spirit realm by giving myself a swirlie, making me invisible. My dad was trying to find where I was, so he was throwing meatballs around until he hit me.

Quote:
Old 11-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #136
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

At some point the vast majority of my dreams became incredibly boring, they're just rehashes of real-life. Yeah there's some crazy whacko stuff thrown in there, like recently it was like I was constantly foaming something of the consistency of thick hollandaise, but even then it was that alongside a regular, blasé day.
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-4-2014, 12:36 PM   #137
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I had a dream I went to my first day of Probability class and friggin Litodude was the teacher. He was very very gay but he was a good teacher. Obviously my dream didn't last to the end of the semester, but I planned on writing a teaching eval from Arkuski, and then he'd freak out trying to find out which of his students was me.

Quote:
Old 02-4-2014, 12:50 PM   #138
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkuski View Post
I had a dream I went to my first day of Probability class and friggin Litodude was the teacher. He was very very gay but he was a good teacher. Obviously my dream didn't last to the end of the semester, but I planned on writing a teaching eval from Arkuski, and then he'd freak out trying to find out which of his students was me.
wow homophobe
Old 02-4-2014, 12:51 PM   #139
JohnRedWolf87
Backlogger of Hobbies
FFR Veteran

I had a dream that there was a trilogy of horror movies set in the universe of H.P. Lovecraft. The lead role was played by James Franco.

xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)
JohnRedWolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote