FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rv1SSVgrRvw
Old 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #122
Little Bear
FFR Player

J-Rodd123

Gut feeling, your very active with your posting but too laid back and hiding under the radar.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #123
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

lol

ok well yea to go off emerald, James was so quick to bandwagon on vic day one, possible connection to V. But then he ended up keeping his vote on vic who had no other votes, this just seemed like a pretty weak after the thought distancing tactic to me
Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #124
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
lol

ok well yea to go off emerald, James was so quick to bandwagon on vic day one, possible connection to V. But then he ended up keeping his vote on vic who had no other votes, this just seemed like a pretty weak after the thought distancing tactic to me
Wasn't a bandwagon vote. I had my own reason to why I had voted for Viccica (which I won't reiterate again).

Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #125
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

well why did you keep your vote on her without arguing it then, even as everyone was changing? could have easily went to netjet but you didn't vocalize any opposition to that option
Old 01-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #126
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
well why did you keep your vote on her without arguing it then, even as everyone was changing? could have easily went to netjet but you didn't vocalize any opposition to that option
I didn't see any reason to vote for NetJet. I simply saw that NetJet had just made an error and that error made him get insta'd. Viccica was the only one that I saw had concrete evidence (albeit it was minor) and even if V had used it as a "pressure vote", I had this feeling that Viccica was a wolf and that post was enough to make me vote for her.

Though, I just want to know Emerald, what's the reason behind voting for me? I'm just curious.

Besides Jarrod, who else was I going to vote for without any evidence without risking a phantom vote?

Old 01-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #127
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

fair enough

yoman where you at
Old 01-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #128
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

right here, was at my grandparents' house all day.

Huh, Fiction's gone.

Well, going along with what I said before the end of day one, I believe James May is hiding something under that sheepishness. Sure it's who you are normally, but it doesn't mean you can't use it.

James May

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #129
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
right here, was at my grandparents' house all day.

Huh, Fiction's gone.

Well, going along with what I said before the end of day one, I believe James May is hiding something under that sheepishness. Sure it's who you are normally, but it doesn't mean you can't use it.

James May
mfw, my posts haven't given you any indication that I'm not hiding anything yet. I'm not hiding anything, anything that I'm saying is in plain sight, 100% transparent. Anyhow, tomorrow I'll go more into detail.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #130
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Let's look at two things here
1. Six people voted on netjet and he got insta-lynched and was human. The chances, with eleven people remaining, that no wolves were on this lynch are phenomenally low, especially considering the lynch was on a human. Think of it this way, 3 wolves + netjet + 6 humans = 10 players. There's no way in hell six ignorant humans magically coalesced on killing one of their own day 1. Wolves had a hand in this, and one good way to narrow the discussion for the day is to ask the question "who on the wagon was a wolf? when would a wolf hop on the wagon?"
2. Fiction is dead. One of the more obvious choices, but he was also on the bandwagon. This helps narrow our search. It tells me there's likely one FFYa member guiding the pack.

We need to start looking at those people on the bandwagon closely, because simple math says we got a target in here, and there's more evidence on these people than anyone else:
1. emerald000
2. viccica
3. yo man i'm awesome
4. krauthammer
5. myself

I'm not super suspicious of krauthammer after yesterday, he posted a pretty reasonable defense of himself. emerald isn't giving me a wolfy vibe either. i can see both viccica and yoman as wolves easily.

yoman's already got someone pressuring him and I'd like to hear more from viccica as her hop on the wagon was good timing for a wolf and it seemed a little lazy compared to my expectations of her. Another thing about viccica is she chastised netjet for sloppy play, but I had the sense that she was coming in here with a mindset to teach others, so using that as a justification for a vote didn't really jive with me -- it showed a marked change in what I anticipated her mindset to be before the game started and after it started.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #131
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

For those that care, I've updated Netjet's story. I'll post Fiction's after i take a shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #132
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

V

you know why
Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #133
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
V

you know why
Hey bro stop being terrible at this game and look at the evidence in front of you instead of having some weird hunch you can't articulate guide you.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #134
James May
FFR Player

YMIA

I just have this hunch that Kevin is a wolf. Master wolf? Maybe. But I doubt it but I can see that he's a wolf. I'll go further into details tomorrow on my reasoning to as why I voted for him

Old 01-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #135
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

List of people I could feasibly see killing Gun n1:
(I should note, the most likely people are those that have played with gun previously or at least communicate with him from time to time. This is pretty much everyone but my reasoning behind specific people are below)
Emerald - Association from previous games.
Jrodd - Assumed he was good, might kill due to feeling of threat/aiming for a neutral kill
V - Aiming for a neutral kill outside of FFYa players (myself, jrodd, fiction) but with the intent on keeping active players in the game.

List of people that voted for NetJet:
V
Fiction
Emy
Me
Kraut
Yo_man

List of people that I think would kill Fiction:
Everyone but V.

List of UTR/inactives:
Little Bear
Lumphowekugfhskfnvf

List of people I know nothing about:
EVERYONE EXCEPT EMY, FIC AND V

Things to note:
James May is being very wishy washy. He's been voting with the tide and not posting anything substantial himself. I feel he's riding on the shirttails of other players, indicative of an attempt at UTR wolf play. I don't get the 'bored human' vibe from him nor do I get the 'lost noob' vibe which are the two most common forms of human (in)activity.

J-rodd may as well have a leash and Fiction/V fanboy shirt with the way he has been. He's literally been doing nothing but ego-stroking this whole game. Seriously dude, brown smudge, your nose.

Kraut has been very active and engaging on AIM from what I can tell (he's one of the few that have sought me out). I have no strong feeling on him but his activity is noteworthy. He also was the first to mention the bodyguard should come out to deter a lynch. That is indicative of human behavior. Leaning (slightly) human for him.

yo man has not been very active but typically has said things that make sense from my perspective. He's made solid points and inferences that make me believe he is human.

Emerald hasn't posted much but to mention the bit about phantoms. Now, this is something I feel would typically be obvious but I find it interesting that of all the discussion that was happening during the day phase, phantoms were the thing on his mind. It's almost as though it was being discussed between him and someone else. Getting a wolf feeling from Emy.

Lumphohgbvfswjhgdbvfsdgv has made all of two posts, one sarcastically scoffing about how lynching netjet was SUCH A BAD IDEA but offerring no insight as to why or how it was (I think we can all agree at this point that Net played a HORRIBLE human game and seemed like a wolf). This seems like a 'lol im obviously human u guys are dum'. It seems like some poorly planned posturing to me.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-17-2013, 01:05 AM   #136
Viccica
FFR Player

Right now my vote is going to be on Lumph on gut instinct and for the reason stated above.

And now to respond to anything that y'all maddafukkas have said to or about me.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #137
Viccica
FFR Player

To V; I don't think there's much I can teach anyone about TWG. I'm still a novice myself and wouldn't place myself in some type of 'mother hen' role over the other players. Mechanically I understand the game but apart from questions that have black and white answers I'm no TWG guru. I've honestly not even really sought out discussion with anyone because I don't know anyone apart from you, Fic and Emerald. This is also my reason for not being actively involved with the thread, I've been actively reading to try and get as good a post analysis(above) as I can from people.

Apart from that the only thing that you guys(james) have mentioned about me is 'gut instinct'. Can't respond to that with much more than 'well. uh. okay.'

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #138
Viccica
FFR Player

Another thing I want to point out to you, V, is that you are voting largely off of your own perception of my intentions in this game. I just wanted to play TWG, man.

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-17-2013, 02:06 AM   #139
Little Bear
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
YMIA

I just have this hunch that Kevin is a wolf. Master wolf? Maybe. But I doubt it but I can see that he's a wolf. I'll go further into details tomorrow on my reasoning to as why I voted for him
Changing to James May

You said before you had a 'Hunch' that you though V was a wolf, now you have a 'hunch' that Kevin is a wolf? Your acting very suspicious. Your either trying to lead an easy lynch on someone, or you just have a fidgety hunch.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:44 AM   #140
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bear View Post
Changing to James May

You said before you had a 'Hunch' that you though V was a wolf, now you have a 'hunch' that Kevin is a wolf? Your acting very suspicious. Your either trying to lead an easy lynch on someone, or you just have a fidgety hunch.
First off, it was Viccica that I had a hunch that she was a wolf, not V. Second, I'm not trying to lead an easy lynch. I still think that Viccica is a wolf, but the only thing I have against her was that post she made about Gun's death. Nothing more, so I can't vote on her again unless I get something new to vote on against her. As for Kevin, he voted on for me but hasn't given me any sort of reason to as why except for "being suspicious" (much as your reason to as why you're voting for me). And emerald, he still hasn't given a reason to as why he voted for me, which I think he's doing that to start off the bandwagon to insta-lynch me. All in all, I think that both Viccica and Kevin are wolves. Are either one of them the master wolf? I doubt it. But wolves? Indeed I do think that they are wolves.

Closed Thread