Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 04:20 PM   #121
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

The town woke up in the biting cold, unknowing what the morning may show them. They quickly gather into the town center and take roll. They quickly found that Tasselfoot, Gamepro and Cenright were nowhere to be found.
The quickly rushed over to Tasselfoot's house, finding only entrails thrown across the floor and walls. They wondered about the two other missing people.
As whorli knocked on Cenright’s door, it creaked open to reveal Cenright slumped against a wall. Next to him they found a note.

“I’m sorry but I cannot stand this madness. We just beheaded one of my closest friends, and even before that, we saw Hans splattered all over his house. I cannot live in this world any longer. I just got a peak into Hell, and I don’t want anymore of it. I’m sorry”

The group was quite. Cenright was friends with everyone in the community. They weren’t sure of what to do. They quietly drudged to Gamepro’s house, knowing what they were going to find.

Although Gamepro’s whole body was intact, they knew what kind of monster did this.

The snow storm worsened, The sun barely gave the town any light. The community knew what they had to do, and they knew what was going to happen. They slowly marched into the Town Hall to deliberate.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:25 PM   #122
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Oh dear...
Old 02-24-2005, 04:25 PM   #123
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Damn, died on Day 2. All I have to say is good luck. I'll see you guys in TWG XII.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:37 PM   #124
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Oh, great.

And just to be sure, so nobody brings this up later... in the story, the manner of death has no meaning, right? Because if it did, that would mean that the same group wanted Gamepro and Hans dead, because in both the stories, their bodies were intact. We can't assume that, can we? I was wondering this myself earlier in the game, when the two people were killed in distinct ways...

Cypher, please clarify.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:44 PM   #125
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Thanks guys. Was gonna win this, and y'all don't even guard me.

GL.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:48 PM   #126
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

All I have to say is this: GG wolves.

And Tass must be sooo pissed.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:54 PM   #127
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Well damn. I'm happy to be alive...but damn. I might as well say this now:

Tass said he was a blue. He wouldn't tell me what role or which side, just that he was blue. I'm pretty sure he said he told others, but I don't log things so I'm not sure who/how many. I said this in the chat, and it was discussed a bit. By how much he talked about knowing the guardian, it was obvious that he was trying to bluff the wolves. Blah did it in the game when he was guardian. He said that the guardian was going to protect him and me every night, so the wolves ought not attack us. The wolves did not, though they could have killed blah any night they wanted to. We think Tass may have been a guardian trying to keep himself alive. This also makes sense, since he kept saying how only one guardian contacted him. I think this may have been in hopes that a fake would contact him and be given away. I guess his plan didn't work, since he's dead and a fake guardian wolf wouldn't have killed him.

Anywho, I think part of the plan here is to frame one of us. Several people (me and blah I'm sure of, but I think others also) said that we would have killed Tass night 1, and we said why. We gave all sorts of benefits. Now, I think if we look at the chat logs and read that part to see who was there and how they reacted, we may be able to catch a wolf or two. I'm not completely discounting the chance that blah or me (well, I'm discounting that possibility, but you don't have to) or anybody else who agreed with us are wolves, but I think those of us who have always said that (and there are a few, at least) would have killed him night 1, not night 2. Whoever did it probably took our idea and applied it a day late.

In case you forgot, the link to the chat log is here: http://www.lightdarkness42.com/TWGXI.txt Go there and ctrl+F for "kill Tass". I said it first, then it got discussed some. I will read over it myself later and post anything I find, and I encourage others to do so as well.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-24-2005, 05:02 PM   #128
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

eb, killing Tass was a good move. I think the wolves did this with no intention to frame anyone, just to kill the human's strongest player.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:04 PM   #129
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Alright, that sounds fair enough. But what about Gamepro? The mistake I made "Yesterday" was that I forgot that these are two separate wolf teams, working with different strategies. I kept thinking that the two deaths were part of a pattern, as if they were chosen by just one team. But if you ask me, it looks like the two teams have different strategies in mind when it comes to killing people.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:05 PM   #130
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
In case you forgot, the link to the chat log is here: http://www.lightdarkness42.com/TWGXI.txt Go there and ctrl+F for "kill Tass". I said it first, then it got discussed some. I will read over it myself later and post anything I find, and I encourage others to do so as well.
Latest log available here -> http://www.lightdarkness42.com/TWGXI-raw.txt

That one doesn't have time stamps, and is missing a chunk where I was not in the chat, but it's still a good resource.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:27 PM   #131
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

The way I see it, one wolf team is going after stronger players, while the other team is going after lower level players. I think maybe the team killing the lower people are doing so to guarantee that 2 humans die every night, as it would suck for them if both wolf teams tried to kill the same person. If this is the case, then the wolves are working together to take out the humans, which brings up an interesting question: what happens if all humans die? is it a wolf victory and all wolves alive win, or do the 2 wolf teams continue to play it still acting as though they're human until only one team is left?

Also, the team that's killing higher level players may be avoiding eb and blah to frame them, or they fear that eb/blah will be guarded, as I'd bet they will be after this event with Tass.

This really sucks, because as I said from the beginning, the humans' best chance is if the wolf teams work on killing each other. This does not seem like this is happening, and I now believe that we don't stand much of a chance of winning. The only way I see is if someone else does what Tass was doing, only this time being guarded properly.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:34 PM   #132
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Also, something I forgot to mention: wolfing lower level players creates much confusion. Just look at how much time we wasted trying to analyze nforcer's death.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:43 PM   #133
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Only one team will win. This means that only Wolf Team A can win or only Wolf Team B can win if the humans don't.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:19 PM   #134
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

How would that work, though? Wolf team with the most remaining players wins, or what? Hopefully it won't come to that, but ever since it was first mentioned I've wondered.

Random thing: Some people's banners are different colors. Look at Kilga's then scroll up and look at Tass's. Weird.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 02-24-2005, 07:21 PM   #135
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Here is everyone's status.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 5.gif (49.6 KB, 100 views)
Old 02-24-2005, 08:03 PM   #136
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Okay...So we've lost Tass. Does anyone else get the feeling he may have been getting closer to the truth with his suspicions about Roopert? Yes, I know that it was based off an incident, but I still think it ought to be taken into consideration. Of course, he may have been taken out just be because he's a strong player, but I wouldn't rule out such a connection, either...
Old 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM   #137
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
How would that work, though? Wolf team with the most remaining players wins, or what?
Exactly. The wolves with the greater number would overpower the wolves in the minority. It's the same idea as how the game ends when the number of wolves are greater than or equal to the number of humans: storywise, the humans get overpowered by the wolves.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:30 PM   #138
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok, I have a feeling that the wolves are working together, whether it be if they know each other or not; I still think they are. It seems as one team is taking out the strongest players, which I am calling the "chance team", and another is trying to get sure kills, which I am calling the "reliable team". The two teams could be relying on each other for carrying out their own tasks, or risky wolfings, and guranted wolfings, thus being a team. This is not good for us, especially since there have been some reports of Tass being a blue.

This is entirely a thought, devised be me and afro, but It is a possibility.

On a side note, Cypher, are you dealing out Phantoms? I know I have one, and so does a few other people, just wondering so I can include them in my spreadsheet.

Also, I would like to point out that Shox and Kenzya have no posts. Where are you!?!?
Old 02-24-2005, 08:35 PM   #139
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Of course he's dealing out phantoms. You bastards had 48 hours to vote and did nothing. Have I mentioned that this disappoints me?

And Neo, you may not know about the incident, but it was fairly damning evidence against roopert. He was either blue or red, and since Tass knew several blues already and roop didn't respond to IMs (I think I read that somewhere) Tass and others were fairly certain of roop's status as a wolf.

And TPS, I don't think it's so much that they're intentionally working together, just that they have different strategies that are happening to compliment each other. This way they're less likely to kill the same person, but it does make guarding people easier. If there's a predictable pattern, guards can go for the next likely person, making it more likely that someone is saved.

Old 02-24-2005, 11:39 PM   #140
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

A. Tis why we would need a forensic examiner like i suggested, but that can wait til post-game
B. of course the wolves are NOT workign together, because there's no incentive... wolves want to use their kills to take out as many opposing WOLVES as they can
C. sucks that Tass died..
D. neon's post is fairly ridiculous, unless its just me, and I still have suspicions of him or someone of his ilk...

Closed Thread