Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should Novice players be challenged with 8s and 9s or given 4s 5s and 6s for 1vs1?
yes 28 71.79%
no 11 28.21%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #1281
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Who cares, seriously? For one bob bob has even said he might even be masters material. Honestly, this damn tournament has been filled with cheating, and misplacement. I DID NOT place bob in this damn tourney. if i did you damn well would realize he'd be in friggin masters imo. Don't get pissed off at me cause i made a damn decision that i havent caught. SOrry i have a ****ing life and i cant look over every damn thing. I'm not the main person running this tournament. End of story.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #1282
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Yes, that seems stupid and no one answered my question either.
gun its still rd 2 in the undisputed- i dont know what your other question is and were re thinking bob bob because he has had a massive skill increase so were just making sure hes really himself- about the instant lose thing ask krunky lol
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #1283
will08
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

i agree its unfair to take a win from him
actually he's not too good for intermediate, actually he's not even the best intermediate player there is. No im not talking about myself im talking about Lupindreamer, keeping him intermediate is only logical when Lupindreamer is in intermediate
all IMO
Old 06-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #1284
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Who cares, seriously? For one bob bob has even said he might even be masters material. Honestly, this damn tournament has been filled with cheating, and misplacement. I DID NOT place bob in this damn tourney. if i did you damn well would realize he'd be in friggin masters imo. Don't get pissed off at me cause i made a damn decision that i havent caught. SOrry i have a ****ing life and i cant look over every damn thing. I'm not the main person running this tournament. End of story.
? 3?
Old 06-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #1285
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
bob bob isnt even close to being masters material lol and if he said that you shouldve taken it into consideration when placing. and being a cohost means you are held resposible for misplacments even if you were the one that placed the person. double checks you do them for a reason. gj pulling the life card btw LoL. and im not mad that you made a mistake i couldnt care less about that its the fact that you're taking bob's win away that made me mad.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #1286
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Actually I was asking if my team like auto fails cause we can't manage to get 2 others to play and I doubt Dragon will either.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #1287
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Fine you know what im done. Im out idc what goes on anymroe in this damn tourney. So far we've had liars, cheaters, and disrespect. what i was trrying to say is if you are friggin placed in a division you knwo your going to wreck have the decency to come to one of the hosts and tell them hey listen, why am i in that division you know ill destroy them. So fine, its outta my hands now. Metal will take care of everything henceforth.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #1288
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

and who cares, im currently focusing my time on my other tournament. thats why i havent fully looked over the OP and looked at things. You want my honest opinion about a few things? I dont think your advanced material i think your damn close to borderline the division above you. Same with lupinedreamer, this whole tournament has misplacements, but at least somewhat they are fair in the other divisions, bob bob knows he's better than this. He should have come forth and said something. It just shows respect is what im saying.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #1289
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
bob bob isnt even close to being masters material lol and if he said that you shouldve taken it into consideration when placing. and being a cohost means you are held resposible for misplacments even if you were the one that placed the person. double checks you do them for a reason. gj pulling the life card btw LoL. and im not mad that you made a mistake i couldnt care less about that its the fact that you're taking bob's win away that made me mad.
i havent made a decision yet about bob bob and its true lupine dreamer is of the same claibur- im facing lupine this rd but im going to have to look things over- or keep things the way they are cause were mid tournament- only other think i could do is a handicap and thats up to bob bob and lupine

Quote:
Actually I was asking if my team like auto fails cause we can't manage to get 2 others to play and I doubt Dragon will either.
no i dont want autofails cause then the whole tourney will go to ****

btw i was talking to krunky and he said he didnt place anyone cause he had the undisputed tourney- and when this started and the teams were forming i had no electricity for 4 days and when i came back and people were placed and there were like 7 teams- so we dont know who placed people lol
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

Last edited by MetalAtlas; 06-27-2009 at 10:21 PM..
Old 06-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #1290
GG_Guru
Let em' do what they want
FFR Veteran

Quote:
thats stupid, it isnt his fault he was misplaced its yours for not taking a look at his level stats closely

FOR GODS SAKES YOU MISSED FMO AAA'S ON THE OTHER GUY.

taking the win away from him is really stupid
whocares, you're retarded. Krunky's been running more tournaments than you so that doesn't give you the right to question his authoritiy on this thread. If you had half the skill he has then you'd get a clue on how things should be run. It seems to me that your way of hosting tournaments would end up in a complete disaster. To be honest, you're nothing but a trash talking punk who doesn't deserve respect if you keep running your mouth. No offense bro, but you need to wisen up.

Quote:
Yes, that seems stupid and no one answered my question either.
Gun, if I were you I would just shut the hell up since you do not know anything about running a tournament. Stick a dick in your mouth and chew on it babe. Mum's the word.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #1291
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG_Guru View Post
whocares, you're retarded. Krunky's been running more tournaments than you so that doesn't give you the right to question his authoritiy on this thread. If you had half the skill he has then you'd get a clue on how things should be run. It seems to me that your way of hosting tournaments would end up in a complete disaster. To be honest, you're nothing but a trash talking punk who doesn't deserve respect if you keep running your mouth. No offense bro, but you need to wisen up.

Gun, if I were you I would just shut the hell up since you do not know anything about running a tournament. Stick a dick in your mouth and chew on it babe. Mum's the word.

I could be wrong, but they've ?both? had successful tournaments. At least Gun has, not positive about who_cares.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #1292
GG_Guru
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm View Post
I could be wrong, but they've ?both? had successful tournaments. At least Gun has, not positive about who_cares.
Nice siggy. Post a pic of my nuts while your at it.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #1293
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Nice siggy. Post a pic of my nuts while your at it.
Alright? Someone is cranky today!
Old 06-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #1294
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Rofl, thanks for making me laugh. Your just a stuck up little brat who likes to piss and moan cause he thinks hes better then everyone. Not that you care, but I've hosted, successfully, 20+ tournaments, so your right, I really don't know what I'm talking about. But that doesn't matter much because you can't help the way you are. I mean, wow, how cool are you, in that sea of boobies...just amazing.

Last edited by Gun92; 06-28-2009 at 12:31 AM..
Old 06-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #1295
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
you're a complete idiot and you seem to be doing very well in keeping up that reputation. with you're consistency you'll be NuMbEr 1 in no time bro 8).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
btw i was talking to krunky and he said he didnt place anyone cause he had the undisputed tourney- and when this started and the teams were forming i had no electricity for 4 days and when i came back and people were placed and there were like 7 teams- so we dont know who placed people lol

lol what

Last edited by who_cares973; 06-28-2009 at 12:38 AM..
Old 06-28-2009, 12:43 AM   #1296
GG_Guru
FFR Veteran

Quote:
you're a complete idiot and you seem to be doing very well in keeping up that reputation. with you're consistency you'll be NuMbEr 1 in no time bro 8).
Who cares.

Quote:
Rofl, thanks for making me laugh. Your just a stuck up little brat who likes to piss and moan cause he thinks hes better then everyone. Not that you care, but I've hosted, successfully, 20+ tournaments, so your right, I really don't know what I'm talking about. But that doesn't matter much because you can't help the way you are. I mean, wow, how cool are you, in that sea of boobies...just amazing.
Nice you've managed to make me look like the antagonist by both insulting me and try to display yourself as the bigger man in one whole paragraph. I'm very proud of you Gun *claps*. If you don't like being insulted you shouldn't stick your nose in other people's business because bro, karma is a bitch. Oh and using my location as a tool for humor? Hahaha! How cute. Sorry to break it to ya, but you're just not funny. You tried though, effort counts.

Last edited by GG_Guru; 06-28-2009 at 12:46 AM..
Old 06-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #1297
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Nice you've managed to make me look like the antagonist by both insulting me and try to display yourself as the bigger man in one whole paragraph. I'm very proud of you Gun *claps*. If you don't like being insulted you shouldn't stick your nose in other people's business because bro, karma is a bitch. Oh and using my location as a tool for humor? Hahaha! How cute. Sorry to break it to ya, but you're just not funny. You tried though, effort counts.
I'm pretty sure you attacked him before he said anything to you.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:47 AM   #1298
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

how bout you all just shut up and get your bitchin off my tourney thread- kthankbai
Old 06-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #1299
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-

Quote:
First, I'd like to say someone sent me to this post because I am in excruciating pain due to a toothache, that person thought this would make me laugh, and feel a little better. Unfortunately they were wrong ;__;

All this post did was piss me off and make my extreme dislike of you grow even further (which i didn't know was possible, holy **** dude, you have an amazing knack for this gj)

im now going to pick apart your post to pass the time and take my mind off the unbearable pain.

1) since when the **** does FFR skill = Tourney running ability. retarded concept. and we all know retarded concepts come from retarded minds.

2) to shine more light on how retarded that statement was... both krunky and whocares have multiple FMO SDG's... too bad that isnt even half of his skill though, right? RIGHT?! NO! ****ing wrong. again. GG, please stfu and gtfo the forums you give me headaches.

3) "To be honest, you're nothing but a trash talking punk who doesn't deserve respect if you keep running your mouth." FFR awards '09. most ironic post award goes to GG. you'll keep running your mouth though... like you always do... ****ing punk.

4) "No offense bro" how often do you say that?... seriously... well, i'd like to let you know i meant offense... bro.

Quote:
Guru, if i were within a 5mile radius of you i would beat the **** out of you until you couldn't move since you do not know anything about being a respectable human being, then proceed to stick my dick up your ass and treat you like the punk you are. Mum's the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->
Old 06-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #1300
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

GG_Guru is clearly well liked.
Closed Thread