Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #1261
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru
Default Re: Trickster: The game

Hehe, same day as the release of the Burning Crusade. Looks like I get new stuff to do.

~Tsugomaru
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:38 AM   #1262
UberMario
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UberMario Send a message via MSN to UberMario Send a message via Skype™ to UberMario

Man, I wish you could add people without having to have them online and in your screen. I could add you guys...

UberMario - 26 Dragon
Mallow - 18 Lion
Berlioz - 16 Raccoon

Originally, the Raccoon was the main, haha. I leveled my lady's sheep to level 20 for her and got hooked on magic type.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:45 AM   #1263
UberMario
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UberMario Send a message via MSN to UberMario Send a message via Skype™ to UberMario

I love this.

piss and blood.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:22 AM   #1264
Eyoshi
Certified Calendarwhore
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Eyoshi Send a message via Skype™ to Eyoshi

Bump for 2nd jobs.

Servers went back up just 25 minutes ago. It's a pretty small patch, so you shouldn't have much problem updating the game.

The patch implements the Job Advancement NPCs, brings Compounder Paul to Azteca, and Compounder Nadia is present, though she'll only be able to make the item for the Fox's jov advancement.

They've only released the first few skills for each class. So in my case, I only had the Light Pact, Light Arrow, and the freezing spell available for my mage.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:36 AM   #1265
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Oh hot.

I'm about to go to bed, but I checked it out before I left.

Haha. I take no damage at all. My already huge defense + 45% evade rate + no critical damage + no power attack damage = hahaha no damage.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:16 AM   #1266
Skullyhead
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Skullyhead Send a message via MSN to Skullyhead Send a message via Yahoo to Skullyhead

I will try this when I get home. It looks a lot like Ragnarok

Which FF Character Are You?
Skullyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:20 AM   #1267
UberMario
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullyhead View Post
I will try this when I get home. It looks a lot like Ragnarok
Except 5000x better than that piece of ****.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:44 AM   #1268
Skullyhead
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Skullyhead Send a message via MSN to Skullyhead Send a message via Yahoo to Skullyhead

I've tested it. I hate the fact that my skills get interupted when I get hit by a mob. I believe there was a passive skill for that? I don't like that idea

Which FF Character Are You?
Skullyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #1269
UberMario
FFR Player

Yeah there is. For magic users, it's at level 15. Uses 5 tm skill points or whatever, I believe. After that, it's all dandy. And you should be kiting for the first few levels anyways because it's easy.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:16 PM   #1270
Eyoshi
Certified Calendarwhore
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Hit level 120 earlier today. Right now, I'm just relaxing with Captain Skull. =D

Master Foe cards are now MUCH easier to get, thanks to the new patch. A new dungeon is open, as well...Too bad the compounds are getting slightly nerfed. At least the chances for getting a minimum are much smaller and the refining probabilities supposedly improved.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:27 PM   #1271
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

They did. I just refined all of my swords. They added 3% on.

95 - 98%.

80 - 83%.

Etc.

I heard about compounds but don't know exactly what happened. All I heard is that they lowered the maximum refining amount. I don't know what it used to be and I don't know what it is now. My +5 shield is still +5 though.

Almost 124. Loving stretch. I have spent three levels without using a single HP potion. All of the MP potions I need drop from what I'm killing. <3

Oh, and I hear Tombeth is easier than Cap'n Skull. I wanna check him out, but I do not have a rosemary card =/

Edit: They posted the updated list. Now I see what changed. It's easier to compound an item and that's all that changed for compounding. Refining has a higher success rate, but it now has level limitations. I wonder where it ends. I could +4 my swords, so it's at least +4.

http://www.tricksteronline.com/News/...=2&pn=1&no=142

Last edited by Squeek; 01-20-2007 at 12:51 AM..
Old 01-21-2007, 06:14 AM   #1272
UberMario
FFR Player

I found a tonne of new typos with this patch...

Last edited by UberMario; 01-21-2007 at 06:15 AM.. Reason: cause I don't know how to spell.
UberMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:07 PM   #1273
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMario View Post
I found a tonne of new typos with this patch...
Is this sarcasm?

I wouldn't expect it here.
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:46 AM   #1274
UberMario
FFR Player

Isn't sarcasm.

And make Addax drop his horns. it's some gibberish last time I checked. And I never noticed one bunny maid say "telelport" before.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:47 AM   #1275
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

125 yesterday. After I hit 125 and finished all of the Arachne Monster Quests, I went with my Guild to see Tenter. Got two seals and had a 2-on-1 fight with one during the battlings. It was pretty sweet seeing two charm types own a gigantic lion while massively underleveled for it. Oh, and Stretch didn't work there. He was too high of a level. It did work against his summoned minions since they're all lower than he is (I think).

Before I even started leveling I went shopping. Nothing in particular. Just wanted to shop. I found a 10lk hat for 200k and bought it to see if I would crit even more often. I do. 35 luck is a lot.

Then I went to the school to finish getting Maro cards. Only took 3-4 hours. It wasn't nearly as bad as the last time. I now have all 18 sitting in storage waiting for my character to get the TM necessary to master Card Strike.

Speaking of which, after my classes today, I will be doing all of the TM quests I missed while I was gone. I have to start in Rose Garden since that one ends at 130. Then I go to Snow Hill since it's the next easiest. Then Vamp castle, and finally Techichi field (maybe). I'll have to see how that works out.

I'll be 126 tonight for sure. I outgrew my old leveling place yesterday, so I'll be looking around for a new one tonight.

Last edited by Squeek; 01-23-2007 at 09:50 AM..
Old 01-23-2007, 10:01 AM   #1276
UberMario
FFR Player

Wooo Squeek. Well, I got my lion/Mallow to level 34, dragon/UberMario is 28 and raccoon is 20.

I'm going to work on my Lion for a while. Did last night. Will until in about 2 hours when I'm going to apply to work at places. I hope I can get to 36 or so. Once I hit level 70 or something, I'm going to put some/all cards onto my raccoon and get him to card battle.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:25 AM   #1277
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMario View Post
Isn't sarcasm.

And make Addax drop his horns. it's some gibberish last time I checked. And I never noticed one bunny maid say "telelport" before.
Oh, okay, the correct way of spelling it is "ton".

Also, what's a good place for a level 32~ Buffalo to train? I like fighting in places that are a bit difficult. I've gained a few levels at the Phantom School and grabbed some money along the way.
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:29 AM   #1278
UberMario
FFR Player

I use tonne just as a habit. level 32~ buffalo should party with me in southwest of megalopolis. Or even path to Oops Wharf. I've never been to the Phantom School though.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #1279
Devilution
doin' just fine
FFR Veteran

i am downloading this right now, woop

edit: what stats should i do for dragon

Last edited by Devilution; 01-23-2007 at 02:19 PM..
Devilution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #1280
Eyoshi
Certified Calendarwhore
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Path to Oops Wharf and the Southwest Forest are both good places for level 3x Buffalos to train.

Dragons ALWAYS have a 4 in Magic and a 1 in Power. It's pretty much impossible to lower the magic growth rate, and mages don't use power at all. You can have either a 2 or 3 in Sense, depending on what you're going to be. Light mages don't need LK as much, so they might have only a 2 in Sense. Dark mages have less accurate attacks, so they'd have a 3 in Sense for more LK.

Anyone need me to hold on to some 2nd job items for them? If not, I'm going to hawk them in Megalopolis.

Squeek, you may want to check out Tenchi 1 or the Bugbears map. And check out the Giant Coolem quest in Snow Hill 4.

Last edited by Eyoshi; 01-23-2007 at 02:46 PM..
Eyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote