Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-8-2005, 07:56 PM   #101
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I waited a long time to decide, but mead gets it for his Spheroid persuit without there being any true conviction for Spheroid, especially after I posted the hypothetical situation and then Chardish made his vote, suspicious as it was.
Old 05-8-2005, 07:58 PM   #102
User6773

"Suspicious as it was?" Care to explain yourself?

Old 05-8-2005, 08:03 PM   #103
alainbryden
Seen your member

Simple. I posted a long shot of a story about Spheroids post, which Tass summarised in his post, and I didn't consider it to be a very strong possibility, I just didn't put it past him. You swept in and seemed to take it fairly seriously though.
Old 05-8-2005, 08:03 PM   #104
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

I've seen a lot of chat logs and forum posts, and two people stick out: LD and Tps. A lot of people in this game are proving extremely human in my eyes but these two are not on that list. I do, however, really want to vote for Flypie just so we can get rid of her, but I know that every time I feel this rage it's because she's acting normal (that is, human).

I really think LD's been acting off. He once told me that he becomes really disinterested with TWGs when he's just a regular human and his post frequency seems to support that, but I don't think I see disinterest in his posts. Seems to be more of wolfish uncertainty and not playing his normal human game.

I'm willing to give Tps some more time (although what was with that Flypie vote? Please see above that it's normal for her to pull crap like that) and check him out, so I'm placing my vote for lightdarkness.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-8-2005, 08:09 PM   #105
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

ok here I am.. I'm in the comp lab, with my whole group watching me write this as i told them I had to quickly make a post on some forum haha...

ok i read the thread and feel that despite what tass said, that my top suspicion right now is with talisman I know this is a bit of a waste vote since no one else has voted him, and since im' not around to convince a plurality of people of my thought process. But I also don't like the convo with alain, and the vote from one to the other is a tactic that he's used before... I'm also fiarly suspicious of kefit, and those would be my top 3 choices if asked right now

Old 05-8-2005, 08:23 PM   #106
alainbryden
Seen your member

Talking to Tass and he really does have a point with LD. He also gives mead more credit for his bandwaggoning than I do. I will respect that it is probably the better choice today and vote lightdarkness.
Old 05-8-2005, 08:29 PM   #107
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

I've come to this conclusion after debate and discussion with Alain and Tass in the chat. I'm stuck between Alain and LD, but at this point I feel that Alain could be a large loss for the humans is he is indeed human. However, LD has been acting very strange to me. He has been online all day, yet he has avoided TWG. Instead of showing a disinterest, he has instead had a strange, sketchy nature that I can't really put my finger on.

I hate to leave a vote to poor reasoning like this, but I'd rather lay my vote to logic than to chance by putting alain and LD in a knife in the box situation. I'm going to vote for Lightdarkness

Old 05-8-2005, 08:43 PM   #108
alainbryden
Seen your member

I was really unsure, jumping LD without talking to him before hand, but

Quote:
TasselFoot: wanted to know about the blues
NEIGH006: ...
NEIGH006: was he joking?
TasselFoot: no
TasselFoot: wanted to know if they contacted me
TasselFoot: "can we talk TWG?"
TasselFoot: "have the blues contacted you?"
TasselFoot: i wouldn't answer....
TasselFoot: "ok. i'll assume at least 1 did."
So I feel more comfortable keeping the vote now.
Old 05-8-2005, 08:47 PM   #109
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

Well, since I haven't played a twg before, I don't really know ld's strategey, so I'd rather not place my vote on him. From what I've heard, in chat and on this thread, he has been acting very different, and from what Guido stated, that's very likely to signal him beeing a wolf. I am jumping on Ld, but I haven't been able to find a different person I'm more suspicious of. Anyway, it's better than just random voting someone I really don't suspect to avoid a phantom.
Old 05-8-2005, 09:00 PM   #110
alainbryden
Seen your member

Old 05-8-2005, 09:06 PM   #111
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

When I said 1:15 AM I meant 1:15 AM by my computer clock.

That's still 6 minutes away.

I have no idea what the conversion from my clock to FFR time is. Calculate it yourself, I have a story to start writing.

kthx
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-8-2005, 09:12 PM   #112
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

thread go DIES

Kilga's Guide To Warp-Speed Turnarounds:

Spheroid: 2 (chardish, mead)
Jurs: 1 (flypie)
alain: 2 (talisman, whorli)
ap: 2 (Kefit, nforcer)
nforcer: 1 (LD)
flypie: 2 (Matt, Tps)
Mead: 1 (Neo)
Neo: 1 (Jurs)
LD: 5 (Tass, Guido, alain, ap, Spheroid)
talisman: 1 (blah)

Story in a bit. I wanna get this one out so I can go to bed for my 10 AM final today.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-8-2005, 09:24 PM   #113
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

<lightdarkess> What the heck? You think I did this?
<Tasselfoot> We wouldn't have voted otherwise.
<chardish> Besides, maybe this will teach you to write a good story.
<lightdarkness> I'm serious, I didn't do it!
<Kilgamayan> So be it. Out the door with you.
<lightdarkness> That's a really stupid reason to get rid of me
* aperson plays the Death March
<lightdarkness> Oh come on :(
<lightdarkness> I'll give you Site Admin if you believe me
<lightdarkness> Seriously
* Kilgamayan sets mode: +b *!*@ld42.ny.comcast.net
<Kefit> FINISH HIM!
* lightdarkness was kicked by Kilgamayan (Get the fuck out)
<alainbryden> FATALITY
<Kilgamayan> I'm going to go run a virus scan to make sure he didn't screw with anything.
<Kilgamayan> brb
<flypie743> What a way to go =\

---

Went from zero to voted off the island in an hour AND got mocked twice in the story. Ouch.

It is now Night 2. PMs from those I require them of, please.

Psychic, you will recieve your report at the beginning of Day 2, assuming you live to see it.
Old 05-9-2005, 02:26 AM   #114
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

wow
Old 05-9-2005, 05:43 AM   #115
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

UR B& STFU
Old 05-9-2005, 08:55 AM   #116
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

<Kilgamayan> Well, system appears to be okay
<aperson> Aside from the anime you have on it.
<Kilgamayan> :(
<Spheroid> lol
<Spheroid> pwned
<nforcer06164> ...
<mead1> o_O
<aperson> What the fuck?
<Spheroid> wut
<GuidoHunter> Speak like a halfway intelligent human being, please.
<Spheroid> wtf is ur problem
* Kilgamayan sets mode: +b *!*@67.534.578951.24601
<JurseyRider734> Uh oh, here comes the ban hammer.
* Spheroid was kicked by Kilgamayan (OUT! OUT, YOU DEMONS OF STUPIDITY!)
<chardish> What the hell happened to him?
<Kilgamayan> Gotta be that virus. Someone must have sent it to him.

---

blahblah18
nforcer06164
JurseyRider734
chardish
Tasselfoot
aperson
flypie743
whorlichan
talisman
Kefit
mead1
Tps222
GuidoHunter
Neonatrias
alainbryden
Matthew4444

It is now Day 2, and Spheroid has been killed. There are 16 of you left, so 9 votes is an instalynch.

The day will end Midnight EST Wednesday/Thursday. That's going by MY clock, which is about 3-4 minutes behind FFR's. Normally I don't do this but because of my Friday/Saturday schedules I want to be able to update Thursday and end the day on Sunday.
Old 05-9-2005, 09:06 AM   #117
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

To start off.... these were the people who were online between 1am and when kilga said:

bjstrattonim: Oh, it seems I have all my necessary information.
bjstrattonim: Lemme start writing a story.

chardish
ap
blah
guido
whorli
TPS - only on for 19 seconds
talisman
alain
kefit
neon - been idle since around 12:30am

wasn't online: nforcer, flypie, jurs, matt, mead

So (and I know ap will criticize this)... the only people who were active to discuss a wolf kill were chardish, blah, alain, ap, kefit, whorli, talisman, guido, MAYBE neon, but it wasn't until after he went idle that LD got most of his votes.

Now, I know that blues/reds can give their preference or even message Kilga with their choice before the day is over, so... this is definately not scientific...

So... of those... I'm most concerned about Alain and ap, still. My guess is that AT LEAST 2 of the 4 are from that overall group of 8, if not more. There had to be at least 2 online during that timeframe to discuss strategy. Likely there were at least 3, if not all 4 (assuming LD was human). Wolves wouldn't make a decision without at least talking to 3 of the 4... although if LD was a wolf, I could see 2 of them discussing and agreeing without including the 3rd.
Old 05-9-2005, 09:39 AM   #118
alainbryden
Seen your member

Tass, I need not remind you that you pushed me so hard saying that mead did not deserve a vote and LD did. In addition to this, I went to bed before 1:00 am. Finally, I think your time logging is absolutely irrelevant. Infact, just because you're doing it, the wolves are surely all going to be all offline at some point for the night and give kilga their commands by means you cannot detect, just because it's so obviously the way to evade this 'strategy' you're flaunting publicly.
Old 05-9-2005, 09:45 AM   #119
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

[12:51] bjstrattonim: I'm finishing up the story now.
[12:59] bjstrattonim: Update.

[11:38] TasselFoot: i see you.....
[11:38] neigh006: hey hey
[11:38] neigh006: ffr just went down : (
[11:39] TasselFoot:
[11:39] neigh006: but the thread hasn't been updated yet

so.... you WEREN'T online this morning before the thread was updated? Hmm....

And, of course the strategy won't work well anymore. but the point is that this one act has likely reduced the number of suspects in my mind from 15 to about 7 or 8. 50% reduction sure isn't bad in my mind.
Old 05-9-2005, 09:51 AM   #120
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Also... I never once pressed you to vote LD. I DID press you to not vote mead, as his behavior yesterday was completely identical to his normal behavior. And the bandwagon onto Spheroid is so absolutely stupid for a wolf to do (unless both alain and ap are also wolves), when the wolves could have a much better time getting alain or ap... spheroid is a terrible lynching. Wolfing is different.

So, yea... I pressed to change off Mead. Never pressed for LD. You asked me questions about LDs convo with me on AIM, and I answered. That's it.