Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-8-2009, 05:59 PM   #101
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction
Default Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

I'll make this easy for you two to understand - lito and ruritsu

*ahem*

It matters because we know of several people who sent a wolf kill for gun. Gun is dead.
Not knowing their role before the kill does not make them less of a suspect. They're suspects because they sent a kill. What in god's name is so difficult to understand.

The only thing I don't get is why the players actually revealed their info and got us into this huge mess - but whatever, we're here. deal with it.

I frankly don't find lito to be more of a victim than a suspect, but hey! I wouldn't mind seeing him get killed either way.

All eyes on manti.
Old 09-8-2009, 06:01 PM   #102
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
I frankly don't find lito to be more of a victim than a suspect, but hey! I wouldn't mind seeing him get killed either way.
scratch that.
Old 09-8-2009, 06:02 PM   #103
RedHerring
FFR Player

Iggy, remember to seer Manti.

Lito.
Old 09-8-2009, 06:08 PM   #104
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

how many more for insta lol
Old 09-8-2009, 06:21 PM   #105
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Yes you did, and now you got defensive about being defensive.

And no, what happened night 1 SHOULD be up for discussion, because

#1: it is all we have
#2: it has given us a pool of people more likely to be a wolf than if we took the normal day 1 shot in the dark

That said I'm putting my vote to lito. Apologies, bro, but out of you or manti, manti should be kept alive until at least tomorrow.

ps what time does day end? Says today at 10 CST. Is that 9 EST?
Ignoring the bloody defensive thing because its opinion based, and I don't have time for it. As for the bold: #1 has been responded too, and #2 Doesn't work because people lie. Temote, (For example, not trying to single you out.) could very well not have voted for Gun, and be trying to do the whole "I'm being honest, don't lynch me." thing. Also, only concentrating on them,could be wholly and completely wasteful if, God forbid, none of them are wolves. Just saying, its a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction
I'll make this easy for you two to understand - lito and ruritsu

*ahem*

It matters because we know of several people who sent a wolf kill for gun. Gun is dead.
Not knowing their role before the kill does not make them less of a suspect. #1They're suspects because they sent a kill. What in god's name is so difficult to understand.

#2The only thing I don't get is why the players actually revealed their info and got us into this huge mess - but whatever, we're here. deal with it.

All eyes on manti.
Lulz, I could just as easily say "I'll make it easy for you to understand: Fic and Afro". Please do not use our similar opinions to make us out to be wolves.

#1: They may not be the only ones, and they could be lying.

#2: I don't know why either, only served to cause this dispute.

Listen, all I'm trying to get at is that we could all sit here and mull over what may have happened night one, or we could try and discuss something more concrete. I could go about telling you that I sent to wolf round, seer afro and guard Ac, but it would be irrelevant because I turned out green, and for all you know could be lying. And look at that, a whole 35 words wasted telling you that. Thats all I'm saying, N1 was a KitB, let's move on.
Old 09-8-2009, 06:30 PM   #106
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruritsu View Post
#1: They may not be the only ones
True, but that doesn't necessarily clear any of us. It's not perfect, but it's a better step than most things we've got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru
and they could be lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I realize there's potential for lying about everyone's wolf target. I would recommend no-one does though. If you lie and then you're person dies, you're in the same boat as the suspects.
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruritsu
Listen, all I'm trying to get at is that we could all sit here and mull over what may have happened night one, or we could try and discuss something more concrete. I could go about telling you that I sent to wolf round, seer afro and guard Ac, but it would be irrelevant because I turned out green, and for all you know could be lying. And look at that, a whole 35 words wasted telling you that. Thats all I'm saying, N1 was a KitB, let's move on.
If you do have an idea for what to discuss that would lead somewhere quicker than this, I'm all ears.
Old 09-8-2009, 06:34 PM   #107
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruritsu View Post
Ignoring the bloody defensive thing because its opinion based, and I don't have time for it. As for the bold: #1 has been responded too, and #2 Doesn't work because people lie. Temote, (For example, not trying to single you out.) could very well not have voted for Gun, and be trying to do the whole "I'm being honest, don't lynch me." thing. Also, only concentrating on them,could be wholly and completely wasteful if, God forbid, none of them are wolves. Just saying, its a possibility.
You are the worst wolf ever.

Guys, if I'm not alive tomorrow and am unable to, please go hard on this dude.

Like I said, man, when you say "don't look over there", it makes me want to look even more. You saying "this shouldn't matter" makes me think you know something I don't and that you don't want me to consider the implications. You probably think you're doing a good job covertly defending your wolf buddy (could potentially be any of the gun-killers) but you're really implicating yourself here as well.

Quote:
Lulz, I could just as easily say "I'll make it easy for you to understand: Fic and Afro". Please do not use our similar opinions to make us out to be wolves.
It's your defense of people who wanted to kill gun that is hurting you here. Simply put, people who admitted to picking gun for wolfkill are WAY more likely to be a wolf than if we took the normal day 1 shot in the dark. Your example of temote doing it to appear human (lol what) is null, since he revealed it BEFORE gun had died. The PLANNED sincere truth angle to throw off wolfiness is possible, but no offense to Temote or lito, but I wouldn't expect it from either of them. Manti is the only one who I would think has the game to pull that off, and his genuine response to his choice being the one to die feels DESPERATELY genuine.

Quote:
#1: They may not be the only ones, and they could be lying.
They would have nothing to gain by lying. As for "they may not be the only ones", that doesn't matter. There are enough of them there that it is likely that the one who sent the wolf kill choice of gun that got chosen is among them.

Quote:
Listen, all I'm trying to get at is that we could all sit here and mull over what may have happened night one, or we could try and discuss something more concrete.
Have you ever played TWG before? You're asking for "something more concrete"? Is that how you guys do games these days? Nothing is worth talking about unless it's resolute? Where I come from, TWG is about talking and logic, not blues and items.

**** your claim of demanding solid evidence. I'd rather talk in circles like this to work things out.
Old 09-8-2009, 06:36 PM   #108
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox

I should definitely be posting more.

That being said, I was going to vote lito before the bandwagon anyway because lynching Manti would be dumb.

Sorry, bruh. Luck has not been very nice to you of late. =/
Old 09-8-2009, 06:46 PM   #109
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

oh hey look let's all bandwagon on what the "vets" are going with bcuz they're obviously always right and know what they're doing and their logic is infallible even after all of the retorts and comments oh wait no it's not but hey let's just play the role of a dumbass player and role with them since they don't know what the **** else to do.

ps that happens every game. but gg tho nice 2x team u got fj, afro. got everyone sucking your cocks now!

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 09-8-2009, 06:47 PM   #110
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

litodude if not already insta

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 09-8-2009, 06:53 PM   #111
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I second that notion for a serious look into Ruritsu, btw.
Old 09-8-2009, 06:58 PM   #112
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
litodude if not already insta
getting pissed off and self-voting is something a human shouldn't do

If you're human, you're only hurting your team by trying to kill yourself. If you're a wolf, you're not doing well to hide it.

And seriously, man, I mean no offense, and I don't think mr. edu does either. You just happen to be the one out of the people who voted to kill gun who is at the top of our list. It's not a big deal. Mellow out. It's only day 1.
Old 09-8-2009, 07:01 PM   #113
FictionJunction
FFR Player

don't talk to me as if I didn't fully didn't understand the situation, ruritsu.

It's pretty ****ing clear that there could be others who also chose gun, but given the n1 circumstances and the pool created by said circumstances I highly doubt that there is more than one other player that picked gun but hasn't revealed it.

We have a potential wolf pool going and I see no reason why we shouldn't pursue it. If you're so adamant about having a kitb that could kill our psychic or guardian then by all means, go for it. This is the kind of bull**** that separates people who are actually in it to resolve problems from those who would rather conform to a bull**** kitb on night1.

You guys got used to that crap - snap out of it.
Old 09-8-2009, 07:03 PM   #114
FictionJunction
FFR Player

arfo, you're bleeding arrogance. what gives =(
Old 09-8-2009, 07:04 PM   #115
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I need to sleep, bye. I can't even type.
Old 09-8-2009, 07:06 PM   #116
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

lito for the insta

cant have phantoms and the evidence is solid but not based on any gut feeling at all. Completely objective.
Old 09-8-2009, 07:07 PM   #117
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

(just in case you were not counting)

lito 9 : temote, manti, fiction, lito, afro, herring, maki, ac1, iggy
Old 09-8-2009, 07:16 PM   #118
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
You are the worst wolf ever.
Gonna laugh when this is over.

Quote:
It's your defense of people who wanted to kill gun that is hurting you here. Simply put, people who admitted to picking gun for wolfkill are WAY more likely to be a wolf than if we took the normal day 1 shot in the dark. Your example of temote doing it to appear human (lol what) is null, since he revealed it BEFORE gun had died. The PLANNED sincere truth angle to throw off wolfiness is possible, but no offense to Temote or lito, but I wouldn't expect it from either of them. Manti is the only one who I would think has the game to pull that off, and his genuine response to his choice being the one to die feels DESPERATELY genuine.
Never once did I expressly say anything to the effect of "Leave the claimers alone,". I proposed we look at it as though we had nothing on anybody.

Quote:
Your example of temote doing it to appear human (lol what) is null, since he revealed it BEFORE gun had died.
Could you not picture somebody randomly picking Gun N1 and then upon realizing he actually died act sincere in order to appear more human? Human or not.

Quote:
Have you ever played TWG before? You're asking for "something more concrete"? Is that how you guys do games these days? Nothing is worth talking about unless it's resolute? Where I come from, TWG is about talking and logic, not blues and items.

**** your claim of demanding solid evidence. I'd rather talk in circles like this to work things out.
Fine, let's all just talk about N1 then. Anything to add of the subject that hasn't been said?

But whatever, I'm gone as soon as I'm done with this post. So can we just disagree, and be on with it. You think N1 is important, I don't. The end. Discuss it more after N2 concludes, or on AIM in between, or whatever.
Old 09-8-2009, 07:20 PM   #119
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
It's pretty ****ing clear that there could be others who also chose gun, but given the n1 circumstances and the pool created by said circumstances I highly doubt that there is more than one other player that picked gun but hasn't revealed it.
Caught my attention with that. You would doubt there was more than one, whys that? Just curious with this.
Old 09-8-2009, 07:29 PM   #120
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Ruritsu, please stop hiding under Fic's skirt.

He's trying to help you (I think), and you just keep drawing more attention to yourself.
Closed Thread