Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #1141
fullmetal_alchemist027
Don't make me stalk you
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to fullmetal_alchemist027 Send a message via MSN to fullmetal_alchemist027
Default Re: FireKai Original Reborn

**** YEAH CHATROOM!

I was just going to suggest something like this. Let us know as SOON as you get one set up

and WOOT tourny I can join

fullmetal_alchemist027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #1142
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

I'm still in advanced? Halo said that I would be placed in master's... Just a heads up. I think a rule we should have is that if someone purposefully starts a thread war, they should be kicked from the team, or temporarily be banned. I read 2 1/2 of thread war started from bolth, again, and I'm sick of it. There has to be some consequences to ruining the overall appearance of the FKO thread.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #1143
KotHN
FFR's Resident President
FFR Veteran

harhar, i can jack 8)

KotHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #1144
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
I saw your scores alek lol and you don't need to register more than 2 keys at a time for easier fmos unless you're mashing lol
I've also played on a comp like that, although a wireless one, so it barely registered 2 keys xD, but the window seems to be a little big for 3 keys. For example, if you start doing a chain and hit one of the jumps late it's incredibly likely that you'll miss the next single note.
alloyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #1145
bob bob
This Is How We Do It~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bob bob Send a message via MSN to bob bob Send a message via Skype™ to bob bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
I'm still in advanced? Halo said that I would be placed in master's... Just a heads up. I think a rule we should have is that if someone purposefully starts a thread war, they should be kicked from the team, or temporarily be banned. I read 2 1/2 of thread war started from bolth, again, and I'm sick of it. There has to be some consequences to ruining the overall appearance of the FKO thread.
+1
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5

bob bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #1146
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore

Lol thank you for clearing up my point alloyus xD
I just know it made me miss really randomly on some fast streams and stuff and I found out it only registered two keys when I played blooddrunk

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #1147
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

No worries people, discipline will start being given. Metal, Halogen, and myself all have the authority to give this out, not just me. We will all work together to properly run this team as it should be. Give us some support guys, and we will go far.

Gun, whats goin on dude?

Kmay, after the official you will be moved to masters.

Cotton ^_^ uhm nice score

Gun (again) yes you can post ideas here in the thread, thats what its hear for offset of joining.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #1148
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

ok, well as i see it, if i don't get better by the end of the official tourney, you can count me out. I don't see a point in playing if I don't get better.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #1149
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

i want to be in the D1 list too.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pmonibuv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #1150
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

im just going to point this out - when i first met gun i thght he was an ass- now since i know his style of being and i actually listened to what he said- hes a pretty coll ass guy

whocares- just about the same thing lol- its really hard to tell the tone and seriousness on a post on the internet but once you look under everything and find whats really being said really its a lot of help lol- youre cool too bro

gg guru- do you see a pattern? i just wanted to publicly apologize for being a little **** to you- tension and personal problems are no excuse to lash out at someone and im sorry-
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #1151
GG_Guru
Let em' do what they want
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
gg guru- do you see a pattern? i just wanted to publicly apologize for being a little **** to you- tension and personal problems are no excuse to lash out at someone and im sorry-
Metal, I don't know what you said to Krunky but I'm in no mood to talk right now. I need to get some things settled first you can hit me up on aim if you have questions ok?

edit: I'm sorry too pal *sigh*

Last edited by GG_Guru; 07-13-2009 at 11:37 AM..
GG_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #1152
fullmetal_alchemist027
Don't make me stalk you
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to fullmetal_alchemist027 Send a message via MSN to fullmetal_alchemist027

Well its nice to see everyone is settling down...

On a different note, Im having an issue today with trying to play.

Have you guys ever had those days where you KNOW something is wrong with your hand/fingers, and thats why you cant play? Its not because "today isnt my day", but like a physical ailment?

I think im dehydrated...my fingers feel funny XD

fullmetal_alchemist027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #1153
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Okay, you guys are right. I don't have the authority or any right to tell anyone to leave. I'm sorry. My mistake.

Also, I was thinking we should do 1v1s for FKO. Like it can be anybody vs anybody, just random. This'll get people better & it'd be fun. If we made a thread, everybody who was involved you could just update maybe every day or every other day & just update the songs and new 1v1s & stuff. I don't know, I think it'd be fun.
Vanilla Mnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #1154
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Krunky you completely missed the point of my long post or you didn't actually read it lol
Old 07-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #1155
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

I like that idea. I need motivation to get better. I think if we had different leaders for those types of things it would make it easier on metal, krunky, and halo. They have a lot to handle and that just one more thing that can easily turn into a thread war.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #1156
Pr0
FFR Player

I'll join.
Pr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #1157
KotHN
FFR's Resident President
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm View Post
Okay, you guys are right. I don't have the authority or any right to tell anyone to leave. I'm sorry. My mistake.

Also, I was thinking we should do 1v1s for FKO. Like it can be anybody vs anybody, just random. This'll get people better & it'd be fun. If we made a thread, everybody who was involved you could just update maybe every day or every other day & just update the songs and new 1v1s & stuff. I don't know, I think it'd be fun.
Whee, you still have my undying love and affection thenXD

Also, I like the ideas of these 1v1's. Don't know how you want to organize it though. But at least it would keep things interesting while our tournaments are stopped, and the official one takes absolutely ages.

EDIT: Official 1v1 matches. Anyone can challenge anyone of their own division (for fairness). Issue the challenge in the thread (or make a new thread for all the challenges) and if the challenge is accepted, you have the 24 hours of the next day to achieve a score and post it. Can challenge once a day. We'll keep track of the rankings in the OP. Does this sound on the way to a good idea?

Last edited by KotHN; 07-13-2009 at 12:23 PM..
KotHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #1158
~Zero~
FFR Veteran
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ~Zero~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Zero~

I thought i had an AAA at KM until i saw the results :/ 3 grats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
More like Tier ~0~
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #1159
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Hey, I'd be more than willing to make a good thread for it. I'll update it daily/every other day. As long as it's okay with krunky & Metal I'll make a thread for it & we'll get started on this today.
Vanilla Mnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #1160
GG_Guru
Let em' do what they want
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm View Post

That's a good idea we might actually take it into consideration. We'll talk it over and see what we come up with. Thanks for putting on your thinking caps it really helps out a lot guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal_alchemist027 View Post
Well its nice to see everyone is settling down...

On a different note, Im having an issue today with trying to play.

Have you guys ever had those days where you KNOW something is wrong with your hand/fingers, and thats why you cant play? Its not because "today isnt my day", but like a physical ailment?

I think im dehydrated...my fingers feel funny XD
Your fingers are probably tense from playing FFR. They need rest because you're building muscle. If you feel funny while playing that means their adjusting to the movements/patterns so it will feel a little weird. No worries, this happens to me all the time. Sometimes you need to take breaks between FFR, overstressing it may cause damage to your hands or even worse..carpal tunnel. I hope this helped.