Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board > Brag Board Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-3-2007, 02:15 AM   #10921
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: SM Scores

stepmania crimes.
Old 09-3-2007, 02:16 AM   #10922
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I just made a temp simfile where all it is is the trill section of Disregard, and I can FC it nearly every time. You're telling me nobody else can FC this part? That, my friend, would be BS.
Old 09-3-2007, 02:20 AM   #10923
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX

you sure did rubix.
Old 09-3-2007, 02:23 AM   #10924
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Indeed

PS: In other news, I don't know why I am still awake tonight lol
Old 09-3-2007, 02:31 AM   #10925
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Because your a college kid with no life.
Anyway.
Never posted this here. Pretty hard stream due to the random freezes thrown in.
Old 09-3-2007, 02:48 AM   #10926
Bahamut-X
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
I just made a temp simfile where all it is is the trill section of Disregard, and I can FC it nearly every time. You're telling me nobody else can FC this part? That, my friend, would be BS.
Well there are some people that have the ability to fc it, it's just hard as hell to nail and yet here you are some guy who comes in posting inconsistent scores followed by a 87/34disregard fc (which btw is generally strong evidence of .9/.8 rates) claiming you can fc them consistently. I mean do you understand why people are doubting you?
Old 09-3-2007, 02:53 AM   #10927
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

baha he really has no clue of how the sm environment works. hes 1 score short of a perfect levelrank so he probably just decided to play stepmania instead. lmao.
Old 09-3-2007, 03:26 AM   #10928
BzT
Chronic Bud Toker

Send a message via AIM to BzT Send a message via Yahoo to BzT Send a message via Skype™ to BzT

Old 09-3-2007, 05:00 AM   #10929
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to justaguy

Quote:
Some random runs, did VERY crappy with the PA on 0x1311 but it's still alright, came close to FC'ing, not sure why I sucked so hard that run. I always get so many Greats on trills and crap, it's really annoying. The You Are run was awesome -- Exouds had something like 4 Perfects.
it's pretty obvious that you cheat at this game. some no name idiot just randomly posts sick scores for a bunch of songs, yeah, you're legit. seriously this game is so bad now. you have people cheating left and right. this loot kid, who is he? rofl. reach you aren't even legit either, never posted a video in your life, just rely on the fact people think you're legit. **** this game is so bad.
Old 09-3-2007, 10:16 AM   #10930
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Uh, I played the song on SMO against another player. There's no way I could have used a lower rate without something fishy occurring. Use your head, man. Seriously, this site is full of the most bitter, retarded people I've ever seen. Just because I wasn't a forum whore or active online means I must be cheating, right? Honestly, I don't know why people doubt every little thing because 90% of the questions I get all the time are indicative that people "don't know what they're talking about" in the words of Tass. To me, Disregard is easier to PA. It's streamy. 0x has a lot of jumpclusters. It isn't "inconsistent." You can try it yourself, the trills are not hard to combo consistently. If you can't then I am most likely just faster than you. If you can't read Disregard or react quickly enough or maintain speed then that's your problem.
Old 09-3-2007, 10:29 AM   #10931
revolutionomega
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to revolutionomega Send a message via MSN to revolutionomega

Quote:
Uh, I played the song on SMO against another player. There's no way I could have used a lower rate without something fishy occurring. Use your head, man. Seriously, this site is full of the most bitter, retarded people I've ever seen. Just because I wasn't a forum whore or active online means I must be cheating, right? Honestly, I don't know why people doubt every little thing because 90% of the questions I get all the time are indicative that people "don't know what they're talking about" in the words of Tass. To me, Disregard is easier to PA. It's streamy. 0x has a lot of jumpclusters. It isn't "inconsistent." You can try it yourself, the trills are not hard to combo consistently. If you can't then I am most likely just faster than you. If you can't read Disregard or react quickly enough or maintain speed then that's your problem.
QFT.
I would like to see a video tho Rubix, just cuz i suk, so it would be awesome.
p.s. putting on fire-proof vest to protect from flaming. xD
Old 09-3-2007, 10:29 AM   #10932
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

lol Disregard FC DDP

Wasn't Rubix BBBanned?
Old 09-3-2007, 10:32 AM   #10933
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Yeah, but I don't care about breaking some forum rule and getting banned here.

RO: I probably will eventually, but ideally I need a better camera than the one I've got currently
Old 09-3-2007, 10:50 AM   #10934
Slinkyyyyyy
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Slinkyyyyyy

Dont worry rubix, IF you are legit eventually you will earn the respect of some of the stubborn oldheads of the ffr and sm community. I can see from their point of view why you would look unlegit, but some of them just have their heads stucks way up their aholes.

Better make some vids with a better view,sound, hands,keytaps, judge, ini, and everything you could possibly think of
PS bet smitty still wont believe you lol, but i will
Old 09-3-2007, 11:05 AM   #10935
BzT
Chronic Bud Toker

Send a message via AIM to BzT Send a message via Yahoo to BzT Send a message via Skype™ to BzT

Last edited by BzT; 09-3-2007 at 11:16 AM..
Old 09-3-2007, 11:17 AM   #10936
Coda375
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Hard to believe that you're faster than thaor, but i haven't really seen any speed videos from you. if you're legit, i'd say you're probly the best player in the world, but what do i know.
Old 09-3-2007, 11:23 AM   #10937
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkyyyyyy View Post
Dont worry rubix, IF you are legit eventually you will earn the respect of some of the stubborn oldheads of the ffr and sm community. I can see from their point of view why you would look unlegit, but some of them just have their heads stucks way up their aholes.

Better make some vids with a better view,sound, hands,keytaps, judge, ini, and everything you could possibly think of
PS bet smitty still wont believe you lol, but i will
I have no desire to earn the respect of internet nerds like this. Even with videos, people will constantly try to search for some alternate way to call BS. It simply isn't worth trying to convince stupid people that they're stupid because they don't understand when their heads have crossed that critical threshold up into their ass. Besides, what have I to gain from "proving" myself to people anyway? I didn't come here to meet people, rofl. I've made plenty of videos as it is. I'll probably make a video eventually anyway, as I'm done with FFR -- I've pretty much aced it anyway.

The only problem is that it's hard to get a good video. My camera has closeup blur and it's difficult to get my keyboard + my hands + the screen at once.

Coda: Sure, Thaor might be fast, hell maybe faster than me, not going to deny it -- but you don't have to be the fastest player in the world to combo Disregard.

Last edited by MrRubix; 09-3-2007 at 11:26 AM..
Old 09-3-2007, 11:33 AM   #10938
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

i wake up to madness and i love it. Keep explaining rubix we would love to hear.
Old 09-3-2007, 11:34 AM   #10939
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

*insert explanation here*

Last edited by MrRubix; 09-3-2007 at 11:36 AM..
Old 09-3-2007, 11:35 AM   #10940
ogmsband
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

damn this song is long