Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2015, 02:23 PM   #1021
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

If I was a wolf I would not be able to fake how hard I raged in this thread nor would've even attempted to quit because that's throwing the game for wolves right there.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:13 PM   #1022
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ok so looking through the interactions with GS I am going to lock clear CK and Lurker.

CK's first real posts of the game were her stream of consciousness and her reads list both of which pushed on GS heavily even voting for him at a time where GS had no pressure on him. I don't see any reason for CK to do that as mafia especially on a partner who is in their first game. Not only that but they continued to push on each other the rest of the game. I don't think there was any point where they town read each other.

Lurker has the obvious red check from GS. GS did this to save himself not to play the martyr card. I don't think the thought even crossed GS's mind in the panic of trying to clear himself. Not only that but when GS put the red check on him lurker was very non-nonchalant about it. I think that if they were both mafia then lurker would have gone hard on GS because it basically guarantees the game for them and lurker's a good enough player to realize that. I think he would also know that if he dies in the situation that they are both mafia then they lose guaranteed so when charu brought that up he would have definitely defended against it. If you don't understand how lurker dying would guarantee that they lose it's because he flips red, you guys kill me and I flip as tracker, you guys lynch GS. I've also been reading lurker as town throughout the entire game but I think that is less important. It's also worth mentioning that I don't think lurker ever chose a side between me and charu and I know that he didn't during the argument we had in the night and if he were mafia it is super beneficial to pick a side (probably mine since that's where GS was) because it would have been a fight between two towns about the alignment of another town. If that gets out of hand that could easily lead to a mafia victory.

That means that I need to find one more town in Choof, Charu, and Zenith.

Choof is by far the most likely mafia based solely off of interactions with GS. They town read each other for the entire game excluding when GS cc'd tracker but that is irrelevant because by the time he came back it was pretty obvious that I was winning that fight. He also helped GS quite a bit by asking him questions to help him get out reads. This is what he should be doing in a jTWG but I didn't really notice him doing it much for other players so it seems like coaching. His first interaction with CK was pretty awkward for him as well. CK came out with a pretty good reads list with pretty good reasoning and choof pushed hard on her in a way that was an indirect defense of GS. In regards to the tracker claim I still think that it is normally more town indicative but looking back on it choof left for very little reason for a long time. It is possible that he made a bad play and realized it so he left and hoped it would blow over. In his words "the only correct play is to not play at all".

To charu specifically about choof his and GS's claims are completely separate and shouldn't even be evaluated together. Charu claimed as part of a play and I agree that GS would normally claim after his partner already did (although in a way that made him obviously not the tracker) GS had no choice there. He couldn't count on choof coming back and choof wasn't going to claim anyways even if he did come back because it loses them the game (same logic as with lurker dying if they were partners except even more absolute) so GS's only way of surviving was claiming tracker. He did it because there was nothing to lose.

I think that, of the group of three, Zenith is the most likely town and he will probably be the one that I lock in on to create my auto circle. Day 1 Zenith started getting some pressure on him and reacted very towny. GS came in at the tail end of people pushing on him and only just enough to warrant a vote if it got to that point and when he realized that everyone was town reading zenith he backed off. If there we both mafia I think that GS would probably have just stayed quiet during that interaction and if zenith is town he played that pretty optimally.

This leaves Charu who I am the most reluctant to read since it is so hard for me to see him as town. We have been butting heads for so long that he has been filed away in my mind as mafia and it's hard to think about him any other way. That being said, he is a pretty likely partner with GS based off of their interactions although not as much as choof is. GS had a super weird interaction with him day 1 where GS called charu mafia, charu made one post that was only two lines long and wasn't very good, and GS immediately backed down. I can't tell if that is an awkward attempt at bussing or if he was GS trying to push on charu and getting scared. GS also mentioned a few times that charu had to be town because if he wasn't town was screwed anyways which is a super easy way to put a town read on a partner. That being said GS decided to side with me during the initial argument between me and Charu in a way that was pretty obviously a pocket. That seems like he thought I was winning the argument and decided to buddy up with me and I don't think he would do that if charu was his partner. That being said I think it would actually be the correct play if they were partners I am just not sure he would do it.

In conclusion, never kill lurker and CK this game. They are never mafia this game. I am pretty sure that if you kill choof the game will be over but if it isn't charu is the next kill.

Holy shit this post took over an hour for me to write :/
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:25 PM   #1023
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Okay, my vote is going to choof next phase, as much as I don't want it to.

If choof is mafia, then I'm disappointed with him, I thought he was better than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:28 PM   #1024
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

However, if choof is town, then last wolf will obviously kill Zenith, if he's also town, and then they will convince the other person to lynch me in Final 3.

Like clock work, bro.

But know if choof does flip town, Tiloco, and then I flip town, Tiloco, you're so fucking arrogant to not see that Lurker as mafia.

I will only say I told you so.

This game is dead to me, it's clockwork time, boys, follow Tiloco's reasoning since he's the confirm and we'll see what happens. If he's right, woo, if he's wrong, then told you so, yadda yadda yadda.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:29 PM   #1025
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Sunfan, can you just make these 5 minute phases because it's painfully obviously what's going to happen from this point on.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #1026
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I hate being confirmed because if we lose now I will feel so bad. I am decently confident though so meh
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:58 PM   #1027
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I hate being confirmed because if we lose now I will feel so bad. I am decently confident though so meh
Hey, how do you think I feel, good sir!?

I lost my ability to reason in this game, lol. It's like, whatever at this point, you know?

Like I really want to talk you out of this, I really do, but I don't have any credibility here since you're certain if choof is actually town then I'm wolf.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #1028
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Tiloco, I'll be honest here, mason bro, I don't know how to read you, but luckily I don't have to because you're my number one mason bro.
This rings true, but after this game, I think now I have something to read by in your meta now.

Learning experience, boys!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 04:19 PM   #1029
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Looking back, choof managed to score the dumbest blue slip ever with just this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hard claiming seer
Thing is, with zero communication between the wolves beforehand, I don't think GS would've made that awkward blue-fishing post later if choof was his partner.

I'm still trying to write more, but I swear I spent half of the last hour waiting for posts to load.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:20 PM   #1030
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Oh cool, Charu's massive quote post loaded. Should make it a bit easier.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:06 PM   #1031
lurker
ur worst nitemare

There's like, no way Zenith is GS' partner. I mean, he's a fucking idiot, and there are no shortage of examples of it in this thread, but he's undoubtedly town.

I haven't liked CK for a good amount of the game, but I have to admit we've been mindmelding occasionally (see: both of us calling out Charu for [seemingly] implying that choof would come back in this night phase). Thing is though, she handled Charu's accusation pretty badly:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
HOW THE FUCK AM I WOLF. PLEASE EXPLAIN. gold stinger was literally my top wolf lean. WHAT THE FUCK.
This is basically the entirety of her reasoning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
that's not explaining. but by your logic then it's 100% lurker because I'm not a wolf.
And by YOUR logic it's 100% YOU because I'M not a wolf! What a coincidence!

So choof and Charu are my top two choices. Choof because he ragequit with almost none of the anger that Zenith obviously had, then came back into the thread at a really weird time to throw a vote onto Charu that ended up not mattering at all. Charu because the aggression he had during the last day phase was absolutely mind-boggling. Both of them saw GS as town, and GS thought the same about both of them. Thing is, though, Charu flipping his shit let GS fade into the background. I think it's VERY telling that Charu let that happen.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:14 PM   #1032
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

no posting for a moment I am updating the phase
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 05:14 PM   #1033
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

In the night, Tiloco died and flips as the Tracker.
Day 2 begins now and will last until Monday, April 13th, at 5PM
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 05:16 PM   #1034
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

choof

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 05:17 PM   #1035
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Lets just get this over with.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 05:23 PM   #1036
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Oh are we just insta-ing choof to finish the game?

Old 04-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #1037
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Oh are we just insta-ing choof to finish the game?
Well, I still think Charu's the most likely wolf. A quick kill would help him way too much.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:31 PM   #1038
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

By the way this is the second game that I've survived longer than two nights but as a townie this time. I'm pretty pumped about that.

Reading Tiloco's post has like 70% Choof is wolf and 30% Charu is sneaky wolf. I can safely hop on the Choof train.

I don't know why but I have this gut feeling that if Choof flips green, it's fucking Lurker.

Old 04-11-2015, 05:33 PM   #1039
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
Well, I still think Charu's the most likely wolf. A quick kill would help him way too much.
A quick kill would mean wolves win

A quick kill would help the last wolf in winning

Why is it based purely on Charu? I'm honestly on the ropes of either you or choof so I'm going to do this

lurker

Old 04-11-2015, 05:34 PM   #1040
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

No, really? Wow, it's like what I've been saying this entire time!

Not that I can convince Cold Kitten when you no doubt die in the night if choof is town. Tiloco is going down this path, so I'm just going to go with him.

And mentally I just want to do it out of spite if he is wrong, dohoho

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote: