Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendude
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrruler
Oh im active but noone other than mead [asked for my suspect list] has im'd me or pm'd me so I had noting to contribute [still dont] so I didn't post. Alright bye. /waste of post
EoD has had nothing to contribute, and she's still managed to post. You could have even said that you are not the psychic, and that would have been worthwhile.
Would that really have been worthwhile? Are you saying that EoD's behavior is acceptible? Wtf reasoning is this?
You are basically saying, "Don't do anything smart - its still worthwhile"
tentative confusion stirs in my mind
TSA God

And if you're right, EoD's probably a wolf too. But I'm not so sure about your logic.

I definately suspect TSA though, mostly because it seems like he's promoting useless votes even though we have a lot of evidence. Theoretically, the people who happento be inactive could be human and a few of those we are suspecting could be wolves. In that case, his votes would be super convenient: He makes a vote that is useless, with very little logic, but in a way that he very well could get away with. It's nowhere near definite, but it seems a lot more likely and a lot more justified than most of the theories that have come up.

People I'm leaning between are TSA, Vash, and ddrruler.
Voting Vash at this particular moment seems a bit useless since he's an idiot, but I'm still not sure exactly what to do right now.
I'll say it again. A vote against a person who doesn't post isn't a useless vote. It prevents us from losing somebody because they have more phantoms than there are players.

Really, I could vote for everybody because they aren't posting, aren't posting well enough, posting too much to make us believe him, or any other mundane reason.

The game doesn't really start until we have information on everybody, and we don't have enought to make a final decision on everybody. We have real weak reasons for choosing anybody now. There's no seer, there's no real stupid action that dominates. Nobody has said "the only other time I was a wolf."

Let's just cut out the people who haven't done anything. We aren't losing anything either way.

You can't win this game on the first day. So let's not try.
Old 11-6-2005, 09:59 PM   #82
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via MSN to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via Skype™ to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons

The game "really starts" when it starts.

Cutting the people who aren't doing anything IS a waste, because they aren't doing anything.
And yes we ARE losing something: a much better chance to nail a wolf. We will have more information late, but anyone who says we don't already have a lot of information is either mislead or attempting to mislead everyone else.

You can't win the game on the first day, but not trying to at least peg one wolf is ludicrous. Why wouldn't you? That's what we're trying to do, isn't it?
By your logic, we should do nothing on Day 2 either, because you can't win on Day 2.
BS.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:02 PM   #83
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol_Solis, condensed,
Or psychic might be the wolf because he's trying so hard to make everyone think he isn't. He is also trying to raise suspicion about a bunch of people to make sure no one votes for him because they won't have a reason to vote him over someone else who is "more suspicous"
Of course I could be a wolf. Anybody could be a wolf. But how am I trying "really hard" to prove that I'm human?

Also, who would really WANT people to vote for them? When only a few people have voted for me in the past (even a few), I usually end up getting lynched. I really don't want ANY suspicions on me because I usually die when there are suspicions on me.

Quote:
posting without brain > not posting anything
Well, yes, but it's not like they should KEEP posting without a brain if it can be helped. And I think there's been enough posted here to draw up some good posts.

Everyone just be smart and post plz >.<
Old 11-6-2005, 10:05 PM   #84
Sol_Solis
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol_Solis, condensed,
Or psychic might be the wolf because he's trying so hard to make everyone think he isn't. He is also trying to raise suspicion about a bunch of people to make sure no one votes for him because they won't have a reason to vote him over someone else who is "more suspicous"
Of course I could be a wolf. Anybody could be a wolf. But how am I trying "really hard" to prove that I'm human?

Also, who would really WANT people to vote for them? When only a few people have voted for me in the past (even a few), I usually end up getting lynched. I really don't want ANY suspicions on me because I usually die when there are suspicions on me.

Quote:
Well, yes, but it's not like they should KEEP posting without a brain if it can be helped. And I think there's been enough posted here to draw up some good posts.

Everyone just be smart and post plz >.<
Well I got the impression that you're trying 'really hard' because, your posts are long and detailed like you're trying to win an award. I know that it's always good that they are, and in TWG that's nearly how everyone posts, but that was just my first impression because you stand out.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:10 PM   #85
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via MSN to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via Skype™ to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic25
Quote:
Well, yes, but it's not like they should KEEP posting without a brain if it can be helped.
Agreed.

I'd rather have several people inactive than several people gaying up the thread.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:16 PM   #86
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

o and before we get too far into this. Can someone explain what a safety vote is?? Gonzo said they weren't allowed and I can't find what they are.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:19 PM   #87
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

iggy
Old 11-6-2005, 10:20 PM   #88
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

Because I don't want to get a phantom. I'll take my vote off iggy and onto someone else if he gets lots of votes.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:21 PM   #89
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

That, Iggy my friend, to answer your question, would be a safety vote right there.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:24 PM   #90
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

A safety vote happens in this situation:

You have no suspicions, but you need to vote by the end of the day. Otherwise, you'll get a phantom. Therefore, you vote for somebody who has no votes on them (so you won't accidentally end up helping lynch them) and go on your merry way.

Gonzo's just trying to get us all to vote for people that we actually think are wolves and not just say "oh I'll think about this game later and stall for time now".

^ Haha, irony.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:28 PM   #91
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

That all actually leads me to thinking that MAYBE EoD's being retarded on purpose. This would be a really good move in jTWG, actually, and if I'm right, she could easily slip through our fingers.

But if she really is just an idiot and human she needs to go to Hell. And if there are any games in Hell, she should take the time to learn to play them before she signs up for them.

Either way, we should all keep her in mind, just in case.
Old 11-6-2005, 10:44 PM   #92
lilshortieman
FFR Player

dunno who to vote for..too tired...
Old 11-6-2005, 10:50 PM   #93
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Okay, when you say I am "posting enough to be looked like I am contributing but in fact I am not". Well... I might be not contributing, but I have made no attempt to. Take that "what the fuck" response as an example, I made the post because:

1) I really said "what the fuck" on the spot. Vash's going psycho.
2) To stop vash from deleting the post because he already did it once.

Edge_of_Death, there is no 100% way of confirming your humanity, but I guess presenting SOME evidence will be better than no evidence at all. My vote stays on you.

And Vash is just being psycho/not caring/retarded.
Old 11-6-2005, 11:11 PM   #94
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

I vote for Rai because I think he's a wolf.
Old 11-6-2005, 11:17 PM   #95
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

If you don't believe that I'm a human then go ask a wolf. They'll know if I'm human or not.
Old 11-7-2005, 02:08 AM   #96
linus
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to linus Send a message via MSN to linus

Ah guys... I made useless post because nothing can be done. I don't want to make random guess too early. One line of words can't be consider as a strong evidence you know =( And i have never posted through page 2 to 6 because i'm living in a different time zone where i posted when no one are here... That's why i can never reply to any of your AIM message too. When you guys were having a nice sunday, i was already sleeping and ready to school...
And now, Chinkendude... Though you didn't vote me, but it seems that you're encouraging people to vote me by quoting my post. I know they're useless but why would you always keep an eyes on me... Anyway, i'm still a n00b who would be the easiest to lynch =(
Old 11-7-2005, 04:48 AM   #97
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Certain people need to stop fucking up the game.

If a single person is complely sarcastic, it ruins the entire thing. One user can make a huge difference.
That being said, two users can make a doubly huge difference. Neither Vash, nor EoD are interested in the least in playing the game correctly.

VASH: I don't know what the hell is up with you. Maybe you have both ADD and severe anger-management problems? I think I heard somewhere that you had some shit going on or something, I'm not sure where, but if that's true then I have no pity for you if you're gonna take it out by pissing on a game that several other people are actually interested in. Either way, you don't seem interested in actually contributing to the game and/or being useful.

EDGE OF DEATH: It's not funny, at all. Seriously. You're probably sitting at your desk laughing and snorting every time you post (stopping occasionally for bites of a hot pocket) because you get off by being a retard in forum games.
Congratulations: You probably have no social life whatsoever.

In conclusion: omg internet

PS: If I met Vash or EoD in person, I'd vote to lynch them.
Old 11-7-2005, 04:57 AM   #98
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer

Sorry for the inactivity guys. I went to an Anime Convention this weekend, called Neko-Con. If you don't beleive me go to this site:

www.nekocon.org

Anyways after reading all the posts, I don't know who to vote. The ones who stick out to me are Mead, Vash, TSA, and RaiRai. Mead seem supicious because of that first post on page 2 or 3 I think. Vash is because he is really moody when someone attacks him about being a wolf. TSA is supicious because all he is doing is following someone elses lead without a proper reason. RaiRai just strikes me as acting like a very retarded wolf right now. I guess I'm gonna have to vote RaiRai for the time being.
Old 11-7-2005, 05:08 AM   #99
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Rai, welcome to jTWG. Could be worse, you could be playing at BMS...

But yeah, Vash is like this every single game. Inactive, Annoying as hell. It comes from playing MS.

On a more serious note, I am far less inclined to believe EOD or Vash are wolves simply because people who are wolves tend to take an interest just a bit more. That being said, it doesn't have to apply to Linus if he actually is in a different Timezone, but it might as well.

@Linus: If you are a human, you should actually post. Even if nobody is online.

But my vote today is for Chromer. It comes entirely from his post above. Did you even read the thread? At all? I'm practically a confirmed human, and noone attacked Vash before he started lashing out. TSA has not been a follower this game, he and Rai have been duking it out several time. And if you are going to call someone suspicious, have a small bit of reasoning by it. Not to mention how Rai has been acting just as if not more intelligent than anyone else in the thread. This kind of BS vote my fly normally in jTWG, but not today.
Old 11-7-2005, 07:43 AM   #100
linus
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to linus Send a message via MSN to linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
@Linus: If you are a human, you should actually post. Even if nobody is online.
i think you missed my point. I post, but not at peak hour. When all of you posting furiously, page by page, i'm sleeping. When I have time to post the thread has grown like 5 pages already and it looks like i contributed nothing, and that I ignored all your AIM message/pm.(Sometime I leave my computer on and went to sleep) But it's not true.
I'm still sticking to Chinkendude until he replied.