Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #81
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

Alliances have always bolstered up the game for me and made it worth playing, it actually makes it more like a game rather than an orgy of random lies and guesses, shots in the dark. But yeah. If it is possible, it's definitely something that needs to be considered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #82
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
It's amusing that you think him too because we had a chat over aim the other day and he kept throwing "hypothetical" points out without calling them hypothetical. Wanted to know what the seer should do, wanted to know if I would up and trust him if he claimed seer but refused to say who he had seered. It was all just an amusing construct. Also Shikari, Ive talked to 5 or 6 different people already so your reasoning behind voting for me is a dumb one to say the least. Its not suspicious to want people to have pertinent information posted before the game, like they are supposed to.

Thank you Iggy, for calling my post mostly useless. I missed you too.

I don't know who I am going to vote for at this point. Id like to say Boibomb again, but for now I'm going to hold off.
Well I really didnt know what to do in that situation so i asked you. I was looking for help. Whats the odds that a noob seers a wolf first round but is afriad to tell everyone because he doesnt want to get raped by the wolfs. "He" is me!

http://www.whitelabelnation.com
For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
boibomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #83
The_Spider
FFR Player

You're taking that day comment to literally, It wasnt meant seriously, just umm being goofy I guess. I dont know I signed up for this game on a last minute impulse and rather than completely abandon it I'd figure Id atleast keep involved. Im sort of waiting for someone else to take the reigns and atleast point this somewhere.

I guess I dont understand/like the use of AIMS, but perhaps im ignorant on that. Some kind of discussion gets going Ill do what I can, but for now Im just not all that into this with all these roles
The_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #84
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boibomb View Post
Well I really didnt know what to do in that situation so i asked you. I was looking for help. Whats the odds that a noob seers a wolf first round but is afriad to tell everyone because he doesnt want to get raped by the wolfs. "He" is me!
Pretty high actually.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #85
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

ah ha ha ha ha ha

shit just got real
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:24 AM   #86
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

hey guys. i'm in the hospital right now, posting from my phone. but ill try to keep things running efficiently. this whole alliance thing is becoming a problem though. work something out guys please, i dont want this game to shit the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:04 AM   #87
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Dude, you end up in the hospital quite often. Also, I'm placing my vote for Boibomb for reasons that iggy has stated and for reasons I have stated. Apparently I'm not the only one he has run to about "blue" questions.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #88
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boibomb View Post
Whats the odds that a noob seers a wolf first round but is afriad to tell everyone because he doesnt want to get raped by the wolfs. "He" is me!
ok, if a seer seerd a wolf, his responsibility is to REVEAL it. (There are circumstances and strategy for not doing so but in 99% of the cases, you let the thread know that there's a wolf roaming about.)

This goes back to my alliance idea that I was mad about. If the seer saw a wolf night1, he should have come forward with it publicly, revealed that he is the seer, and then the guardian would protect the seer. (the guardian wouldn't HAVE to reveal himself to the seer privately, but he would at least protect him to keep him alive.)

This way if any wolves are found by the seer, they are for sure found out and lynched accordingly.

Running an alliance calls for a lot of activity at least off the thread, so I can see why someone might not want to do it. But in my opinion it's not a good idea to keep a confirmed red to yourself.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #89
The_Spider
FFR Player

One reason I dont like like playing through AIM is cause now I'm going to be asking completely idiotic questions (which I guess they are)

Is there something particular in these conversations that makes you suspicous that you can point me to? For now I will roll with you guys instincts and vote Boibomb
The_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #90
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Alright so I guess I have to do this. Boibomb is the seer. He doesn't seem to be coming online soon enough to do a better reveal for you all, but we cannot allow him to be lynched. If everyone would please change their votes, we can try to hit ANOTHER wolf, because u84 was seer'd red night 1.

ARGO15 is my best guess for the day. If anyone has better information, please come forward here or on aim. We need to get the ball rolling before our day ends in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Quote:
Old 04-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #91
Gun92
FFR Veteran

If what he says is true, I am taking my vote off of Boi and placing it on Argo as well after Syhto talked to me about it.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #92
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

Argo15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:00 PM   #93
boibomb
FFR Player

Sorry for not coming out when i seer'ed U84 as a wolf night one. I was reading though recent games and once the seer comes to light they attack. Not trying to be the black guy that dies first in the movies.lol

For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #94
boibomb
FFR Player

Im going to go with ARGO15 also just because......... I really have no info on him. I running with the bulls on this vote.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #95
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Just in case people don't know what to do, the guardian should be guarding boibomb. (seems like such an obvious idea but given how this game has played out so far anything is possible.)
Old 04-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #96
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
our day ends in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This was posted 5 hours ago. The day was technically over after razor's last vote which I think is enough to have put argo up for being lynched.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:11 PM   #97
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
This was posted 5 hours ago. The day was technically over after razor's last vote which I think is enough to have put argo up for being lynched.
Ok I had to work until 8:45 so its all good.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #98
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

okay argo is lynched. im home, sorry for that guys. story n shit down

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 04-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #99
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
I always have seen that the Seer/Guardian powerhouse has been explicitly disallowed because of problems. I'm not sure of the terminology but aren't they -masons- in this case, or rzr, is it allowed? It crossed my mind at the beginning of the game, but every other game I've played was point blank: blues can't be guarded. So I didn't even bring it up.
No, the seer can be guarded. So can any other blues. It doesn't directly create the mason effect because I don't ever PM the guard confirming the identity of the seer. The only person that gets the right is the seer, and only if they seer the guard. However, the guard is not allowed to guard himself or herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spider View Post
but for now Im just not all that into this with all these roles
Just ignore the roles. You are who you are, the roles are for story's sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Dude, you end up in the hospital quite often. Also, I'm placing my vote for Boibomb for reasons that iggy has stated and for reasons I have stated. Apparently I'm not the only one he has run to about "blue" questions.
Uh no, I don't. And ask your questions. I'll answer what I can publically for you, PM me for anything else. You guys are going crazy about the details this game. relax, it's a traditional guard/seer/MW game.

The general census was that Maki was behind everything. It was another one of Manti's ideas, and his were usually good ones. So, in the end they dragged him into the town's center and shot him point blank in the head. There was no playing around anymore, their own friends were dying. Their familes were dying. That night a shadow crept up behind travman. He twisted his body to face his attacker and as his neck snapped towards it his chin met a powerful paw. The claws extended, the 400 lb tiger lept forward again. Trav dodged this time, sweeping to the right and throwing his spear at the beast. At the same time the tiger pounced again, this time with its teeth extended, going for the kill. The spear sank into the left hind leg as the tiger came down abruptly on top of trav, its teeth in his neck. The blood started flowing and the tiger turned around, limping back into the night.

Argo 15 has been lynched. The_Spider was wolfed. It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours (5:30 PM EST, April 29th).

1. Argo15 (argo1516) - Makilaz
2. Shikari (raphz0rrr) - gun92
3. gun92 (james92hofmann) - thunder
4. syhto (sopsmoi) - Manti
5. u84 (u84 77) - BDN -
6. xObserveRx (xTried N Truex) - pntballa
7. 00Razor00 (?) - flaw
8. angiexopangie (angiex0pangie)/Froston (FrostonFTW) - tass
9. boibomb (DjH3ro) - rzr
10. iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc)/ LifeLockable (?)
11. The_Spider (Larryfine525) - travman
12. goldenglade (?) - u84

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by rzr; 04-29-2011 at 11:24 AM..
Old 04-27-2011, 11:12 PM   #100
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Don't forget to award phantoms. Also, how do we feel about lynching one of the inactive people? Does anyone have anything productive to add to anything?