Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 11:33 AM   #81
CR_fLiP_fOaM
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CR_fLiP_fOaM Send a message via MSN to CR_fLiP_fOaM Send a message via Yahoo to CR_fLiP_fOaM
Default Re: Do something about Novacaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_Gangster View Post
I think you're over reacting. First off im on Nova's side. Second he dosent start ****, he only ends it when stupid ****s feel the need to bother him, if you cant stand the way he act towards to then shut the **** up and just dont talk to him for christ sakes get over yourselfs and hop the **** off his balls
yeah i know gangster. everytime he comes in the room someone already start talkin crap to him.

Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #82
Lain_Iwakura
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lain_Iwakura

I just saw this thread so hey lol

Yeah Novacaine isn't just a problem on FFR, he's a problem on SMO as well.

There have been numerous occasions in which he has really laid into people who didn't provoke him AT ALL (including me). At least you can ban him from your rooms in SMO, jeez. People I've talked to say they avoid whatever room Novacaine is currently in, and that's not okay to me.

I know his actions don't have any physical meaning here on FFR, just giving more evidence in the suggestion of him being silenced or banned over here.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #83
TD_Darkness
FFR Player

All im going to say is this. Everyone is being a bitch about this. First off, EVERYONE GETS HURT BY WORDS?! Everyone just ignore Nova. Like Gangster said whenever he pops in the lobby people always start talking **** about him. Which makes Nova Flame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonKey View Post
Synth = front end flash stuff
Jason = backend / site related stuff

All blame for anything goes to Synth .. Jason gets only credit for the cleanup

I am the duct tape / bandaid guy.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:45 PM   #84
Windscarredfaith
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ watermelon
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Windscarredfaith Send a message via MSN to Windscarredfaith

I am NOT giving Nova anymore chances. I have given him enough. You guys who are on his side make it seem as if he never did anything like this before. I understand that he gets flamed a lot of times to start out with, but it's not only that... there are many other factors which contribute to it.

And...

@Tass: GO FOR IT.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:08 PM   #85
TD_Hustla
Banned

Send a message via AIM to TD_Hustla Send a message via MSN to TD_Hustla Send a message via Skype™ to TD_Hustla

I think that the fact that Novacaine is gonna be banned for something thats not even that big a deal is rediculous.Im on FFR just about every day and everytime Nova walks into MP some dumb ass has to come out with a ''Hey look its faggy Nova'' or ''Nova leave i hate you blah blah''.I see people start with him and him get banned and the person who starts it only get a ''be quiet''.Basically what Gangster said is what people should do.Obviously if you flame the kid he's gonna flame you back,its only natural.I mean if someone was to flame me id most likely flame them back.It's like school,you dont let people continuesly talk **** to you,when they say something you either say something back or pop em in the mouth.Basically the people who have a problem with Nova should just ignore the fact that he's in MP when he gets there and just dont agitate him when he gets there,to avoid any confrontations.Nova is actually a good guy to those of you who dont believe me.So just...leave him alone and he'll do the same to you
Old 03-14-2007, 02:15 PM   #86
rade0110
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rade0110

Guys, good heavens. It's not the end of the world. If it's happening just dropp it. There is no point in arguing this any more.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 03-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #87
Windscarredfaith
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ watermelon
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Windscarredfaith Send a message via MSN to Windscarredfaith

Exactly. He's already BoS. No need to argue.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #88
Blazze_FFRSCORESTHREAD
Banned

He is in MP right now.

EDIT: nvm, he went off to SMO
Old 03-14-2007, 02:19 PM   #89
TD_Hustla
Banned

Send a message via AIM to TD_Hustla Send a message via MSN to TD_Hustla Send a message via Skype™ to TD_Hustla

No,I'll keep argueing.Nova is my friend so of course im gonna stick up for him.If it was one of your friends you'd do the same.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #90
CR_fLiP_fOaM
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CR_fLiP_fOaM Send a message via MSN to CR_fLiP_fOaM Send a message via Yahoo to CR_fLiP_fOaM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windscarredfaith View Post
I am NOT giving Nova anymore chances. I have given him enough. You guys who are on his side make it seem as if he never did anything like this before. I understand that he gets flamed a lot of times to start out with, but it's not only that... there are many other factors which contribute to it.

And...

@Tass: GO FOR IT.
i would be mad too if i get flames a lot of times. Sometimes I'm watching the chatroom then Nova comes in and people start talking crap about him already even though he hasn't say a single word in MP but banning IP is not right sorry kat. To all people doesn't like nova just ignore him.... peace everyone lets all get a long.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #91
Windscarredfaith
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ watermelon
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

But, how many people are are seriously his friends besides a small handful of you?
Old 03-14-2007, 02:21 PM   #92
ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to ClAsSiC_RoCkEr

Ignorance is bliss.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:22 PM   #93
DarkbearX
Shimose
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Nova had his chances; what's done's done. If the mods rule that he deserves it, he deserves it; the people arguing for Nova aren't going to change the authorities' mind.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #94
TD_Hustla
Banned

We may be a small handful but that doesnt matter.BoSing him or Site-Wide banning him would be stupid imo.It's not like all these people take what he says to heart and actually cry about it at their keyboards...unless they're sensitave sissies who take something as simple as text to the heart
Old 03-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #95
TD_Hustla
Banned

I may not chage the so called ''authorites'' minds but at least I can say i tried
Old 03-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #96
ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to ClAsSiC_RoCkEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_Hustla View Post
We may be a small handful but that doesnt matter.BoSing him or Site-Wide banning him would be stupid imo.It's not like all these people take what he says to heart and actually cry about it at their keyboards...unless they're sensitave sissies who take something as simple as text to the heart
But let's not forget what kind of people roam the wonders of the mp chatroom. Emos and Emos alike both love to inhabit it, so any sort of negative statement pertaining to them can cause a sitewide ctrl+x frenzy.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #97
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

I'd like to make something clear: I have no doubt that Nova is sometimes honestly provoked into one of his flamefests by someone else's flames. But not always, as some of you claim--sometimes he starts it COMPLETELY unprovoked, and he's done it more than five times, which means that under the MP rules, he deserves a BoS, no questions asked. The fact that he HASN'T been BoS'd up till now just shows how exceedingly patient we've been, but I think some of us (Kat and Tass in particular) are getting tired of it, and not seeing any improvement in his behavior.

Also, the argument "who cares if he flames you, be a man and suck it up" does not work at all. Flaming is against the rules for a reason. Not only is it offensive to the person being flamed, but it's also offensive for everyone in MP to have to read. If you really feel the need to flame, find another site to do it on, we're not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against forum rules
-Arguing with the judgment of staff
If you don't like it, tough. If the staff wants him gone, he's gone, and trying to argue it over and over will get you gone as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

Last edited by Shashakiro; 03-14-2007 at 02:31 PM..
Old 03-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #98
TD_Hustla
Banned

I'd say 80% of his flamefests are from people provoking him.I never said ALL. and Cmon alot of people have flamed people unprovoked more than 5 times im sure.Even ive done it more than 5 times unprovoked,so does that mean you'll BoS me now?
Old 03-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #99
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_Hustla View Post
I'd say 80% of his flamefests are from people provoking him.I never said ALL. and Cmon alot of people have flamed people unprovoked more than 5 times im sure.Even ive done it more than 5 times unprovoked,so does that mean you'll BoS me now?
If you've been caught doing it to a warnable/bannable extent five times, then yes, absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #100
CR_fLiP_fOaM
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

you know who needs to be ban all the spammers atleast not 24 hours make a week punished then if they try again then two weeks lol. just keep adding more weeks until they learn not to spam anymore. because we all know that all the spammers never learn.they still keep spamming when their back and they think its funny now thats a good suggestions don't you think???

Closed Thread